Joshua Learns His Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Levensworth, you will have to be comfortable showing ALL of your body," said Miss Scruggs. She was as breathless as Miss Haversham. "Move your hands please."

Miss Haversham almost felt sorry for the lad; he seemed to be on the verge of tears. But really, he had nothing to be ashamed of about his body. Many men in their prime did not have physiques as sculpted as his (and Miss Haversham would know – she had had many a lover in the past).

With what sounded suspiciously like a sob, Joshua moved his hands away from his crotch and revealed the last unexposed part of his body to the women.

Miss Haversham had to choke back a laugh, and Miss Scruggs smirked. While it had seemed thus far that God had given His choicest gifts to this young Adonis, He had withheld them in one department. Joshua's penis was fat and pink, but oh dear – it was almost lost in the tangle of wiry blond curls! Miss Scruggs estimated that it was two inches at most in length, and she felt that was a generous estimation. In contrast, his testicles were a little on the large size, hanging pendulously between his legs. Unfortunately they had the overall effect of making his penis seem even smaller.

Joshua stood there, fully exposed, for what felt like a lifetime to him, but was really only a minute, if that. Then the clatter of students coming up the passage roused the two women, and Miss Scruggs rutted about in her desk for the dressing gown she had brought for the boy.

"Here you go, boy," she said, thrusting it at him. Joshua stared at this unexpected concession to his modesty for only a second, before grabbing it like a drowning man would a lifeline. Unfortunately for him, the garment had belonged to Miss Scruggs' nephew, who was significantly younger than Joshua. The gown did not even come up to his knees (bending over would have certainly displayed a "full moon", if you catch my drift) and it didn't fit properly around his broad chest. A strip of bare skin from throat to navel was left exposed regardless of how tightly he tied the cord around his waist. Still, it was better than nothing – he dreaded the moment he would have to take it off in front of his classmates. He had seen the smirk on Miss Scruggs' face and heard Miss Haversham's suppressed laugh. He had always tried to convince himself that he would grow, but he was a month past his eighteenth birthday and his penis hadn't lengthened by as much as he'd hoped. He'd seen Bruce Meredith's penis in the showers – it was a good five inches at least. Even that sissy Billy Philpott had a bigger penis than him! But of course this was hardly a representative sample – was it? Joshua had always reassured himself that there were other boys out there with penises as small as his, or possibly even smaller. But what if there weren't?

His terror began to mount. Any moment now his classmates would enter the room. He wrapped the dressing-gown tightly around himself and tried to pull the bottom hem down as far as it would go. It was no use. He faced the doors like it was the gallows.

His fellow students burst through the doors boisterously and then stopped short at the sight of Joshua wearing nothing but an undersized dressing-gown.

For his part, Joshua was doubly horrified – for the students entering the classroom were not just his own classmates, but students from other classes too!

"Settle down, class," said Miss Scruggs breezily. "We'll start our class on the male anatomy shortly."

The astonished students took their seats; some had to share seats as there weren't enough in the room for the sixty-odd students who had turned up.

"Oh, sorry," squeaked Rose Haddon as she accidentally sat on Jack Holbein's lap because her eyes had been glued to poor Joshua. Jack certainly didn't have any complaints.

Celia Dearborn and Lucy-Ann Crawford were in the front row. Joshua couldn't bring himself to meet their eyes. This wasn't how he'd wanted Lucy-Ann to see him.

"I think I will leave this class in your capable hands, Miss Scruggs," said Miss Haversham, and sailed out the door regretfully. She would have liked to stay and watch, but that wasn't part of the plan. Nor was that endearingly little penis – what a lovely surprise that had been!

"Thank you, Miss Haversham," Miss Scruggs said to her retreating back. Turning to face her students, she smiled – that in itself gave them gooseflesh, for Scruggs rarely smiled.

"Now, where was I? Oh yes, the male anatomy. This will be a special class, which is why I have asked your teachers to let all of you sit in on it. As you can see, Mr Levensworth here has kindly volunteered to model for us today in lieu of his punishment for yesterday's prank."

Sixty pairs of eyes looked at Joshua. It was obvious that Joshua had not "volunteered" for anything.

"Let's begin by looking at this diagram." Miss Scruggs held out a chart. "Mr Levensworth, since you're already standing, perhaps you can help me put it up."

Joshua took the chart from her and then looked at the wall to which she was pointing. The nail was located above his head. Forgetting about his attire, he reached up to hang the chart from the nail. The bottom hem of his dressing-gown rode up and exposed the lower half of his arse to the students.

There were gasps and titters from the students.

"Miss, is he NAKED under that gown?" asked Julia Emerson.

Joshua quickly turned away from the wall and tugged the hem of his gown downwards, his face crimson with shame.

"Miss Emerson, foolish questions do not become a young gentlewoman," said Miss Scruggs severely. Inside she was chortling. How embarrassed the boy was – and they hadn't even begun the class!

"Let us look at this diagram – yes, you too, Mr Levensworth."

The new few minutes were spent going over the illustration of the male anatomy. Few, if any, of the students were looking at it – they were rather keener on the living display they would soon get. The girls, of course, were thrilled – but so were the boys, and I don't mean those who were so inclined. Joshua was a cocky little bugger, and the lads were looking forward to seeing him humiliated in front of the girls who were always fawning over him.

After an interminable delay, Miss Scruggs finally told Joshua to stand in front of the board and face the class. All the students (bar one) leaned forward on their desks, eagerly anticipating the unveiling.

However, Miss Scruggs was determined to drag the full denuding of her hapless student. She first got Joshua to extract his arms from the sleeves of the dressing gown, and then rolled it down to his waist. The sight of Joshua's bare chest sent the girls into fits of ecstasy. It was one of those rare instances where reality was actually better than fantasy. None of them had quite expected him to have such a sculpted torso, or hair on his chest. Hungry eyes devoured the golden trail leading from his pectoral cleft, down his abdomen, and disappearing under the gown.

Miss Scruggs, meanwhile, had Joshua raise his arms above his head and was pointing out the tufts of hair under his arms.

"This is one of the signs of puberty for men," she said. "They also grow hair on their chests (she gave Joshua's chest hair a little tug, making him wince), on their limbs, and their groins – as we will see shortly." There was more tittering from the audience and Joshua turned an ever deeper shade of red.

"We are fortunate to have such a well-developed specimen – at least in some aspects." Joshua felt his cock shrivelling, for he knew what she meant even if the other students didn't ... yet.

Miss Scruggs had him flex his arms and pointed out his biceps and triceps. She then had him turn around so she could point out his back muscles. Facing the front once again, she pointed out each of his nipples by pinching them. To his shame, they hardened. He hoped no one had noticed, but he was out of luck. The smirking Miss Scruggs made sure she drew attention to them.

"As you can see, the aureoles respond to various stimuli – the cold, for instance. Mr Levensworth evidently has very sensitive nipples since even a light touch has caused them to become erect."

Joshua closed his eyes, as though it would silence the laughter of his classmates.

Miss Scruggs tutted that they were unable to see Joshua's iliac furrow because he had his gown pulled up too high, and accordingly tugged it down, exposing most of his pubic hair but stopping short of revealing his penis. There were a few disappointed moans from the class.

"This V-shape just above his groin is the iliac furrow, which is very clearly visible on this specimen. You can also see the other sign of puberty that I mentioned earlier, pubic hair. The colour of Mr Levensworth's pubic hair leaves us in little doubt that his genetic heritage is at least partly Nordic."

She suddenly grasped him by the shoulders and turned him around to face the boards. There were fresh chuckles from the class, as the lowering of his gown had exposed the top half of his arse.

"Here we can see the gluteal muscles, which provide the shape and form of the buttocks. The gluteus maximus is the largest of the three and can be one of the strongest muscles in the body – and looking at Mr Levensworth's gluteus maximus, I don't think any of us doubt that. But let us see it in full."

And without any further warning, she whipped off his gown, leaving him stark naked in front of sixty students. A startled Joshua clasped his hands to his groin, not that anyone could see, given that he had his back to the class. And for the moment, many of them didn't care either; they were too mesmerised by the perfect curves of his firm, round buttocks. There was no giggling; only sighs of longing.

"An impressively muscled pair of buttocks," remarked Miss Scruggs as the sense of wonderment faded. "We will study them in greater detail soon. Let us proceed with the lesson." She turned Joshua to face the class again.

"Now, Mr Levensworth, hands by your side," she said quietly. He had his hands firmly over his groin. He looked at her pleadingly, silently begging her not to inflict this ultimate indignity on him.

"Hands by your side," Miss Scruggs repeated, more insistently this time. Shaking with fear and humiliation, Joshua moved his hands apart, revealing – for the second time that day – his most private parts to a captive audience.

There was absolute silence.

To be continued ...

I don't get any reward for writing this story other than your feedback. So please, take a moment to leave a comment.

12