Journal of an Agent Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were incredibly perky and helpful as I explained that I had a membership but this was my first time here, as if this were 9 in the morning rather than pushing 3AM. Handing me a soft, navy blue towel with the words GET BUFF! embroidered in bright yellow on the bottom and a pair of workout clothes with the same labeling, they opened the door into the fitness center.

My original thoughts of the place being very large when I went inside. The main floor area was filled with the top-of the line exercise equipment, the seats and benches and pads of it all - rowing machines, dumbbells, everything you could think of and a few that looked foreign to me - all shone cleanly and neatly in the light of the room. I walked around each piece, inspecting it as I tried to decide what suited me that night. Settling on a full body Solo flex, I followed the arrows along the walls towards the changing room way at the end of the floor. Inside the locker room, things were just as perfect - they spared no expense in meeting their clients needs. Changing into the shorts and simple white t-shirt they had given me, I laced up a pair of sneakers (yes, these were provided too) and walked out towards the main area.

However, a sign caught my eye - POOL, 2nd Floor. I changed my mind then, deciding that a few laps in a pool, not to mention the comforting warmth of the water - would be just what I needed to burn off this energy. Plus, I'd avoid the physical strain of working out, not to mention the inevitable sweat. I followed the sign to an elevator down the hall and took it up to the second floor.

Here there was more facilities, including things that didn't seem to make sense to be on a second floor - racket ball courts and a full length tennis court, a basketball floor and four nets, two on each side of the court. All seemed inviting, but I was set now on swimming so I walked to the pool at the far end. I passed a few other patrons as I went, a couple who were playing racquetball in the middle court and a guy hitting balls out of a machine on the tennis court. The pool (again, an unlikely thing for the second floor of any building) however was empty. It was a full length, olympic sized pool that was set deep into the floor. It was fairly shallow, probably no more than three feet, and was fenced off around it's perimeter with an aluminum fence that kept people from seeing inside.

I entered into the pool area, setting down my towel on the deck chair nearest to the entrance and sat down to take off my shoes and shirt. Wading into the pool slowly, the water was just as warm as I expected and felt like being inside of a nice, relaxing bath. I dove underwater to get myself completely wet and then came up at the pool's edge, glancing down the length of it to guess to myself how long it would take to swim a lap.

I started out by doing a slow, simple breast stroke and in no time had already done ten or fifteen laps. My muscles seemed at ease now, my body totally relaxed as I enjoyed the pleasant strenuousness of the swim. Back and forth I went for roughly twenty minutes or so, pausing every now and then to catch my breath and simply float around on my back. Diving underwater again, I raced through underneath it, the water parting around me as I swam the length of the pool in one breath.

Coming up for air, I was startled to find that I wasn't alone in the pool anymore. Moving around slowly in the water as she adjusted to it, I recognized the girl immediately - Reese Witherspoon. She was only a few feet from me and had apparently not seen me yet, so I dove back under and swam towards her until I was just a foot or two behind her back, her legs treading water gently in the pool. I slowly lifted myself up out of the water as quietly as possible and took a step behind her, intending to scare her.

When I was just a few inches away, I thrust my arms out around her shapely waist and locked my fingers on her stomach, lifting her out of the water suddenly.

"ROOWWRRRR!" I roared in a playful manner as I picked her up and then set her down again. Reese screamed in fright for a moment, then spun around to look at me as I let her go. Her face turned to one of laughter as she recognized me.

"Jesus Dean, don't do that! I thought I was going to be raped by the Creature from the Black Lagoon!" she said, splashing me lightly with water.

Reese was a long time client of the firm, whose asking price had went through the roof with the astounding success of "Legally Blonde". Not bitchy in the slightest and already married and with a kid, she was hardly a client that I had to worry about getting in trouble. As she calmed down a bit from my surprising her, I got a look at what she was wearing: her short blond hair clung in one thick strand behind her head and draped over just onto her shoulders. She had apparently brought her own swimsuit to the club, as all it consisted of was a two-piece bikini, the top of which barely covered the front of her breasts, while the bottom did just as poor a job at holding her ass. She looked like an angel in the eerie light of the pool's light from the far side, like a Greek nymph emerging from a crystal clear stream.

"Sorry, just having some fun. What might I ask, are you doing here at 3:00 AM? I thought you were in Paris filming?"

"I was. But I have three weeks off because the director is filming principal shots out along the Rhine and the studio isn't going to pay me to just sit down on my ass and do nothing," she said, giggling. "So I came home for a bit, to spend time with Ryan [Phillipe, her husband] and visit the rest of my family. But I haven't gone home yet because I'm still on Paris time and knew I wouldn't be able to sleep," she said.

"I know the feeling. That's why I'm out here tonight. Let's just say I've had a rough few days and needed to come unwind by tiring myself out," I replied.

A smile crossed Reese's face. "Been chasing the women too hard again?" she said coyly. I laughed.

"No, not at all. It's just...well, never mind it's not important. I was pretty jacked up but I'm feeling better since I got here. This is my first time using this place, even though I'm the one whose footing the bill for all you stars," I said.

"Really? Oh, I love this place. Especially now when there isn't anyone else around. Even when it's just a bunch of other stars using the equipment, I still have to make the cordial hellos. It's exhausting," Reese said, leaning back into the pool and swimming around a little bit.

"Hey, welcome to my every day world," I said, following her by swimming along her. We both moved down the length of the pool slowly. We talked for a few minutes, the useless mindless gossip about what the latest buzz in Hollywood these days is.

"So, you have a special lady right now Dean? Could it be true that someone finally has tamed the agent with the reputation of being a great lay and the possessor of a monster dick?" Reese asked as we returned to the more shallow end of the pool.

"Well, I've been dating Natalie Portman for a while now. We keep things pretty quiet among the industry. I never go to any events with her or anything and we have both agreed to see other people if we want to. I try to stay as attached and faithful to her because she is really special to me, but sometimes it's hard," I said.

"I know what you mean," Reese replied. "Ryan and I are married and very much in love, but I know he gets tempted a lot. With both of us being in totally different spots around the world, there is just so much freedom to do whatever you want. It really is hell being married to another star, especially one who is as desired as Ryan. I mean, I'll admit that I've had my fair share of indiscretions and flings on sets, but when we get together it just seems to make it all the more special,"

It was at this point that I noticed that we were no longer swimming, just standing up in the pool. Reese's body seemed closer to me now too, I could feel the heat of her skin through the water.

"Yeah, I know the feeling completely. Plus, if you are really in love with the person, what is a casual affair here or there? Love shouldn't be about a physical commitment completely, you know?" I said. Reese was moving towards me now for sure, as she tried to seduce me. And I of course, wasn't going to stop her.

"Especially when the affairs take place in a secluded spot," she whispered, splashing a little bit of water in her hand. "late at night, with no one around, in a place that no one would look for you," she said. Her body was pressed against mine now and I could feel her ample breasts pressing into my chest as our mouths were just a few inches apart.

"Like right here, right now?" I said to her, wrapping my arms lightly around her waist.

"Uh-huh," Reese said. I didn't hesitate now, thrusting my mouth onto hers. Our lips met and our mouths became one, my tongue moving into her willing and hot mouth. She returned the feeling and we held each other like that in the water, simply exploring each other's mouth and tongue. I slipped a hand down to her ass and gave a gentle squeeze that caused Reese to jump a little and thrust her hips against my own pelvis. I felt her pussy underneath her bikini bottoms rub against the front of my own bathing suit, grazing along my already hardening cock.

We broke the kiss and I removed my hand from her ass, sliding it up the side of her body to cup her breast in the palm of my hand. Kneading the fleshy softness of it around in my fingers, her breast felt warm in my hand. We kissed again for a moment as Reese pressed her body against mine. I continued to fondler her breast, rubbing and playing with it in my hand. With my two fingers, I pulled back the flimsy material that was covering her nipple and exposed it to the cool air of the gym. It hardened quickly as I placed my mouth to her nipple and sucked on it lightly.

Reese placed her hand on the back of my head as I sucked on her breast, taking her ample, b-cup breasts into my mouth. I slid my hand across her chest and removed the rest of her top, sliding the material down to her waist as she stood before me half-naked now. Her nipples were small, although not especially tiny. They were well proportioned on the rest of her breasts, which hung at a pert angle with no hint of sag (despite having had a child already). Reese's skin was silky smooth in the water of the pool as I held her in my arms. We floated there for a while, my tongue finding her nipple every now and then and her own kisses brushing gently along my neck and face.

I could tell that Reese was very hot by now and very much ready to move on to the next step. Acting on this, I placed my hand on her hip, indicating to her what I wanted. Reese understood and guided my hand with her own to the corner of her bikini bottoms, hooking both of our thumbs under it and pulling down the material past her thighs and knees. The water caused them to float off as Reese stepped out from them and they fell to the bottom of the pool. Reese stood naked before me now completely and I pulled her again towards my body. She was shorter than me, but was at the perfect height where grasping her body felt like we merged into one.

Reese's hands slipped into my own shorts now and pulled them down. My cock sprung loose, the head poking out just slightly over the surface of the water. Grasping it in her hand, Reese began to work it up and down under the water. It glided fluidly, the warmness of the water and the tight grasp of Reese's hand creating an amazing feeling. I stroked my hand through Reese's hair as she brought me to full hardness now, all 9 inches of my cock twitching and ready to go.

Still holding her against me, she parted her legs slightly and guided my prick underwater to her pussy. The tip pressed against her hole, both of our bodies wanting to feel the other one with each other. With a slight thrust of my hips, my cock spread her wie and moved inside of her. Reese gasped as my shaft pushed into her inner walls, the lubrication of the water allowing our union to become complete.

Reese began to float now, her legs wrapped around my waist as she reclined back into the water. It was a surreal feeling, having sex in water. None of the strenuous effort required in holding the other up was needed, the water doing most of the work as it defeated gravity. Her legs were quite strong, and Reese began to buck against me, slowly at first but then at a faster and faster pace. Water began to splash all around us now, the sound of our bodies slapping against each other causing quite a racket. I didn't care if anyone saw us though - there was no way that they'd revoke my membership, not with the huge list of stars I sent their way and paid for. Knowing that we could get caught but that the power of being in control of the situation turned me on incredibly, so I began to meet Reese thrust for thrust.

Her breasts floating on the water, Reese moved her hands behind my neck and supported herself more firmly now, my own hands supporting her waist. I felt Reese's cunt tightened around me for a few seconds, her eyes closed in a pleasurable grimace as she shuddered in orgasm against me. I could feel the incredible friction around my cock as I scraped and sawed back and forth along Reese's clit. Her pussy was tight, but seemed quite loose once I was fully inside her. She was no stranger to sex, that much was obvious, as she seemed to know exactly what to do to get both of us off at the same time.

Unhooking her legs from my hips, I grasped Reese's ass and squeezed it tightly as she continued to rock up and down on my prick. Snaking a finger inside of her ass cheeks, I rubbed my finger over her asshole and slipped the tip of my index finger in against her tight sphincter for a moment. Reese cried out loudly now, her body swaying and rocking against me as she came again.

All the adrenaline I had saved up allowed me to keep going for what seemed like forever, and with the strange feel of the water around me, my orgasm seemed miles away as I continued to fuck Reese. Knowing that she had already had a child and was married, I didn't want to risk coming inside of her, so after a few more strokes, I removed myself from her.

Reese caught her breath for a moment but then looked a little disappointed that I stopped. However, I didn't say a word and simply turned her around and guided her towards the steps that led to the front of the pool. Again, Reese knew exactly what I wanted and took hold of the metal handle bar with her hands, half of her body in the water (her beautiful, peach shaped ass) and half out (her firm, dripping wet tits).

Moving behind her now, I teased along her pussy by sliding it up under her legs, parting her lips slightly as my cock shaft moved through them. Reese gasped a little and had turned her head back to watch me now, little droplets of water falling from her breasts. Positioning my still rock hard and soaking wet cock against her asshole, I slowly began to push the head in against her.

Reese tightened her eyes again, a small circle forming at her mouth as I moved into her slowly. I didn't want to hurt her and it was clear as I slid inch by inch inside that Reese had done this before, but nevertheless, I took it slow. Methodically, I pushed my cock into her until my hips pressed against her buttocks, my balls floating against the cleft in her pussy.

Pulling my shaft out slightly, just an inch or so, I began to move in and out of her. Getting all nine inches in had been easier than I thought - the lubrication of the water helped things tremendously to make it easier for me and more comfortable for Reese - and within a few seconds I began to move in and out of her ass slowly.

Her anus was very tight, much tighter than her cunt and seemed to stretch out around me as I moved in and out of her, with long pleasurable strokes. Reese began to relax a little and was actually really getting into it as she bucked against me now. Her ass felt wonderful in the water and I reached my hand out to fondle her tits as she grasped tightly to the bar, the water splashing around in waves as I pistoned in and out of her pussy.

By now I was able to move my entire shaft almost completely out of her at a pretty steady pace, the fiery tightness of Reese's ass like a warm vise for my cock. My balls slapped loudly against her as I moved faster and faster, feeling my orgasm building inside of them. I felt my nuts tighten up as the cum rushed up my shaft and I buried myself in hard and deep inside of her, erupting a massive spray inside of Reese's tight ass.

I felt the spray shoot inside her anal cavity, coating her ass as I continued to cum. Reese had orgasmed as well and was now leaning against the metal pole, her breast pressed against it's cool surface as I slowed down and finally withdrew from her, my cock coated in my own juices as it mingled in the water. Reese let go of the pole and floated on her back into the water. I could see how her pussy lips were stretched and her blond pubic area was a little red from all the attention it had received. Still, Reese looked to be totally relaxed as she floated there, her blonde hair splaying out around her lazily in the water. I too felt much more relaxed and at ease, all my pent up energy gone.

I dove underwater and took a couple of laps around the pool, just to feel a little bit more refreshed. When I came back to the front of the pool, Reese had put her bikini in a crumpled pile on one of the chairs and had wrapped herself in a white cotton robe. She was brushing her hair and sighed to herself as she looked around the pool. I floated around in the pool for a moment, watching her.

"I'll be back in just a second. I need to go make a phone call," Reese said, heading off towards the locker room. I nodded and found my suit (stuck to the bottom near the drain) and put it back on. Laying on my back on the surface of the water, I closed my eyes and gently just laid there, enjoying the silence of the late hour and the glowing feeling from the magnificent sex I had just had. My mind must have wandered a lot because by the time I opened my eyes again, my chest was cold from the air, and I didn't know how long I had been on the water. I stood up on the bottom of the pool and saw Reese sitting with her back away from me by the pool. Her legs were crossed and she had her hair wrapped up in a towel. Her bathing suit was sitting next to her.

I walked out of the pool and began to dry off, wrapping a towel around me and went to sit next to Reese. Her demeanor had changed though - she had a look of confusion and ashamedness on her face and was biting her lip in an unhappy frown.

"Hey, Reese. Come on, don't worry about that. We both have a lot to lose by what we did tonight, so don't think I'm going to say anything. It was just a one time thing in my book," I said, putting my arm around her to try and comfort her. She shrugged it off and looked at me.

Her blue eyes caught the surface of the pool and reflected it back, making them appear to sparkle and dance as she looked at me.

"No Dean, it's not that. It's just...well, I want you to know that it was strictly business. Nothing personal, but you're a business man and you know when you see a good deal right? So I took it. I like you a lot but I have to look out for what's best for me. I hope you understand," Reese said, casting her eyes downward as she spoke. I was confused.

"Reese, what are you talking about 'strictly business'. I don't understand?" I said, puzzled.

That's when I noticed that two men had entered into the pool area, two BIG men. One held the gate open while a third man walked in. I recognized him immediately. It was my half-brother Jacob.

"My my, Dean Simonds alive and in the flesh. You're a tough man to find, especially when you are supposed to be dead," Jacob said. He wore a dark green suit with a button down white shirt and a maroon tie. On anyone else it would have looked distinguished but with the air in which Jacob carried himself, he simply looked arrogant.