Journal of an Agent Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked, getting up.

"Oh, why don't you ask your former client Reese about that Dean," Jacob said. Reese didn't look at me now, her gaze at the floor as she stood up and walked towards Jacob. She stood beside him, looking around at any thing else but me as she clutched her arms against her chest, like she was cold.

It was then that I got it all - Reese had sold me out to Jacob, who was going to try and take over my company by either killing me or some other means. He must have offered her a sweet deal and almost certainly a bonus for delivering me up to Jacob here tonight.

"I'm sorry Dean, like I said it was all about business. Jacob gave me a better deal," Reese muttered to me, her eyes glancing up from the floor to me and back to the floor again. I stood there in shock, trying to decide what to do. Turns out that decision was already made for me.

The two men with Jacob reached into their coats and pulled out a gun each. Reese, having seen this, scurried away.

"Now Dean, I can't kill you here. But we can deal with you later. So just come with me now, we will go to the locker room and get your clothes and then it's time to talk," Jacob said coldly. For being younger and (what I had thought) to be stupider than me, he had me pinned in a corner.

"And if I refuse?" I replied, trying to keep my voice from shaking too much.

"You won't refuse. Not but once. Now come on, let's go," Jacob said.

They turned and walked towards the locker room. I hesitated for a moment and then followed.

What choice did I have?

To Be Continued...

Chapter 27: Kirsten Dunst

* * * * *

Thanks for reading! Send me feedback at the address in my profile.