Journal of an Agent Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed a little too at the challenge. "Oh, is that so?"

"Yep. Say, why don't we get together when you get done at the office today, say maybe midnight tonight or so, and I can really show you what it can do. I'll even race you against whatever you can bring against me," Cameron said.

"Isn't that what got you in trouble, and netted me a $750 dollar bill on my credit card, in the first place?" I asked.

"Yes, but I know a road that's isolated and where the cops don't care about street racing. It's just outside of the valley, I go there every now and then with some of my friends. Are you man enough to take me on?" Cameron said, enjoying the competitiveness of the proposed race.

"Oh, I'm more than man enough," I said, accepting her challenge. "Midnight you say?"

"Yeah. I'll swing by your office then with a check to pay you back and then you can follow me out. How does that sound?" Cameron said. There was something strangely alluring about racing a fast car against a beautiful woman. I couldn't resist.

"Excellent, I'll see you then," I said, getting into my car. "But just be ready, you better be a better driver than I think you are or I'll leave you in the dust. Remember, I grew up in New York, one of the most dangerous places to drive,"

"We'll see," Cameron said, walking over to her car. Her tiny, firm ass shone in the plastic pants in the mid-afternoon sunlight. She looked like a model, carried herself like a female comedian but acted like a normal, every day girl. I watched her drive out and then followed her for a block, the loud techno music blaring out of her open windows as I turned onto the freeway and left her, heading back to the office.

When I arrived there, I recounted to Damon the exploits of the morning, even mentioning the young girl who seemed to want a job so desperately.

"Do you think you could find something for her to do?" I asked him, sitting on the corner of his desk.

"I think so. One of the girls just quit, her boyfriend knocked her up. I say we give her a chance and see how it goes. The worst that could happen would be that we fire her and she goes back to her everyday, normal job," Damon said.

I nodded and walked away into my office. The day went by quicker than I thought, with the phone staying relatively quiet and the paperwork I had been dreading actually being much lighter than I had originally thought. As 11:00 that night rolled around, I even had a chance to read through a month's worth of Variety, re-immersing myself in the industry and the box office takes. I was happy to see that "Spiderman", Kirsten Dunst's first wide audience film had shattered records, if only briefly before "Star Wars" and Natalie Portman's film opened. I twinged a little at the thought of having broken up with Natalie and wondered where she would go now for management. I was sure she would land on her feet somewhere, and didn't feel quite as bad since I had renegotiated her deal for all the "Star Wars" merchandise royalties she would get just a few months before.

I heard Cameron's horn about 11:45 or so and walked outside to meet her. The same CD I had heard earlier in the day was still blaring from her car stereo but she had obviously gone home and cleaned herself up, as she leaned against the sleek metallic frame of the vehicle.

Her blond hair now framed her face loosely, a few strands dangling into her eyes as was the style currently in Hollywood. She wore a pair of black leather pants that seemed to glisten just as brightly in the dim light of the parking lot as her car. Her top had changed also now, a sleeveless blouse thing that clung to her narrow frame beautifully. She grinned as she waited for me to lock up the office and set the security alarm.

"You ready to race?" she said, walking towards me. Handing me the money that she owed me, I pocketed it and nodded, climbing into my car. She got halfway in and then turned to yell at me.

"Try to keep up on the way there, ok?" she said with a wide grin, that same beautiful smile that had aroused so many men since they first saw her in "The Mask". I just shook my head and climbed in and before I had even started the ignition, Cameron was off. Hustling to catch up to her, it wasn't until two stoplights later (both of which, I was glad to see, she obeyed) that I pulled up behind her. I had taken out the company BMW Roadster, as I didn't have time to go home and get something faster. Nevertheless, I doubted that when push came to shove that the race would be long enough for her higher performance car to really smoke me.

We drove along the mostly empty freeway, Cameron being a little playful as we drove, trying to lose me in traffic. The most distance she managed to get on me though was a couple car lengths, but even that was closed up by the time I saw her get off the exit and onto a state road out in the middle of nowhere. We drove up and down a series of hills for about 15 minutes, the sleekness and finesse of our cars dancing with each other in the light of the full moon overhead. The road was pretty well maintained for a state road, something that surprised me given that a lot of the more rural parts of the Valley were pretty much abandoned by the state's work crews. As we drove along, I saw numerous tire marks on the road, and even a few shattered pieces of fiberglass and metal. We were obviously not the first people to try and race down such an empty road.

Cameron slammed on her breaks in front of me and cut to the right sharply, heading up an embankment. I barely had enough time to keep from slamming into the back of her but managed to keep up after a slight squealing of my tires. We drove over the grassy knoll and down a hill to a totally empty street a few hundred feet below. As I drew closer, I saw that the road was as perfectly straight as one would ever expect a road to be, and seemed to stretch on for miles in both directions, it's start and end invisible to me in shadows of the valley hills.

We continued down the hill as Cameron eased her car into the middle of one of the lanes. I followed her, sliding up next to her in the other lane. The road ahead looked pitch black dark, the hills of the valley and the trees surrounding it blocking out any light that might have come through from any neighboring cities. Cameron shut her car off and stepped out.

"Well, here we are. Nothing but straight black top for the next two miles. I come here every now and then when I'm looking for a thrill...racing always gets me worked up, gets my energy flowing," Cameron said, dangling her keys against her slim hips.

"What about cops? We don't want a repeat of last night, especially if I get caught. There wouldn't be anyone to bail you out," I said sarcastically.

"Nope. The local jurisdiction turns the other way for this sort of thing. You should see it in the fall. People come from all over the world to race this street. The cops won't shut it down because all those racers have to stay somewhere and it's good for the local town economies," Cameron said.

"And tonight?" I asked.

"We should be okay. The only thing to watch out for is a car coming at you head on. But you should be able to see them coming and get out of the way in time, hopefully," Cameron said. "Now, you want to hear the rules?"

"You have rules for this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I guess I might as well since I drove all the way out here,"

"Ok, it's simple. When we start, which will be a synched up stop watch for each of us," she said, tossing me the watch, whose face glowed in the dark. "It's a two mile shot straight down the road. Their isn't a finish line, but there is a big oak tree on your side of the road. I'm talking MASSIVE. It's branches hang over the road and you'll be able to see it. First one past that, wins. If we tie, you'll just have to be fast on your stop watch and hit it the second that you pass the tree. It's a gentleman's bet more or less so we will just have to trust one another," Cameron finished.

"Sounds good. Actually, too good. Like you've done this all before. But I have to ask, what are we playing for? You can't have a race like this and not expect for me to ask for something in return," I said, grinning.

"The rush you get from racing should be enough for anyone," Cameron said with a heavy sigh. "But I GUESS if you want to wager something, let's say that if I win you tear up my check and eat the cost of last night,"

"What do I get if I win?" I asked.

"You can keep the check and maybe I'll even throw in a congratulatory kiss," Cameron said slyly.

"A kiss? You want me to risk my life for a kiss?" I responded in unbelieving jest.

"Well, maybe a little something more. Ok, enough talk...let's get to it!" she said.

We both returned to our cars and I rolled down the driver's window to talk to her. Cameron held up her stop watched and started her vehicle. Over the roar of the engine coming to life she shouted. "Push the middle button on the watch. See how it says 12:14?"

"Yes!" I yelled back.

"When it hits 12:16, we go. And trust me, they are set the EXACT same in time," Cameron said. "I'll see you at the finish line!"

She rolled up her window and I did the same, starting my car. I glanced over at Cameron but the windows of her Porsche were too hard to see into. All I could make out was her slender frame, hunched over the steering wheel ready to go. Placing the stop watch on the dashboard securely, I watched the seconds tick by.

12:15 17 seconds...

Cameron revved her engine and flipped on her brights. I made sure my seat belt was buckled and continued to watch the clock.

12:15 29 seconds...

I slowly put the tip of my toe on the gas while the other foot held down the break. I had a full tank so I was more than ready to haul ass. My car was bright red during the daytime but looked like a maroon demon as the moon light over head reflected off the hood, bathing each and every curve and contour of the pristine vehicle in a pale light.

12:15 52 seconds...

I got set and took a deep breath, ready to start.

55...

56...

57...

58...

59...

12:16! GO!!!

I jammed down hard on the accelerator, causing my back wheels to spin slightly. But it was only for a moment, as less than a second later I was shot forward on the road, barely able to maintain control. Cameron, being more experienced with racing her car, had no trouble getting going and was quickly putting some distance between me and her. I glanced down at the speedometer as it raced from 45 mph to 60 to 75 to 85 to 100. When it hit 100, the world outside seemed to blur and I felt the car shake some. This was a fine tuned machine, well suited for top speeds on the Autobahn or somewhere else, but it was also a couple years old and I had never floored it like this. Maintaining control, I finally pulled close to Cameron as the trees outside in the pitch black dark of the road zoomed by.

I continued to accelerate and almost overtook Cameron when I saw the oak tree she was speaking up straight ahead, and coming at me quickly now. Sweat trickled down the back of my neck from the excitement as I did everything I could to catch up to her. We pulled even for what felt like forever but could only be a split second, and then she tapped some unknown part of her vehicle that I hadn't anticipated and pulled ahead of me just enough for me to realize, as I zoomed under the oak tree, that I had lost.

Letting up on the gas, I was in for an unwelcome surprise - the road curved almost immediately after the finish line and I was set to crash into the side of the hill if I didn't stop and NOW! I slammed on the brake and tried to wrestle control of the car back from the grip of the speed it had hit, the wheel suddenly feeling heavy as my pace slowed at an agonizing rate. I jerked as hard as I could on the wheel and felt the car start to go into a spin, the sites all around me moving in a circle. I could hear the squealing of the rubber on my tires outside as I slowed down but the hill continued to come faster and faster at me. All of this happened within a second, although it felt like forever. Finally, as I was just about to brace myself for a quick and hopefully painless death, the car rocked on it's wheels and stopped.

My body was so tense, my heart racing wildly in my chest and sweat now pouring down my face that I couldn't even move for a second. My knuckles were white as I caught my breath, holding onto the steering wheel like some kind of life preserver. My leg ached from pressing down on the brake so hard, but it was only when Cameron walked to my car and tapped on the window that I came back to reality and realized how tense I was. It was a scary feeling, knowing I could have crashed, but I could most certainly see the thrill in it. The way my adrenaline was pumping and my body running on all gears felt like the bliss of ten orgasms all at once. If my mind wasn't screaming at me for doing something so stupid, I would have enjoyed it even more.

Cameron motioned for me to roll down the window. With a shaky, tentative hand, I did.

"Well, at least you stopped. Jesus Dean, you look pale as hell! Are you all right?" Cameron asked.

"Ye...yeah, I think so," I replied, my voice scratchy in my throat. "You didn't tell me about that curve. I could have killed myself back there,"

"Na, you were fine. Besides, not telling you made the entire experience more thrilling, didn't it?" Cameron asked, leaning against my car now, her long fingers thumping on the window lightly. "Well, I won. Get out here so I can watch you tear up that check!"

I nodded and slowly opened my door, my legs wobbly but my heart still racing from the experience of the race. The feeling was not something I can aptly describe, it was just like an entire rush of energy had washed over me. Now it was my turn to lean against the car as I pulled the check from my pocket and handed it to her.

"Uh-uh. I want to see YOU tear it up," Cameron grinned. I held the check up to her eye level and tore it in first two parts, then another two, then one more set of two. I let the pieces twinkle to the ground like confetti, and it was then that I realized that we were standing in the middle of the road, blocking both lanes - well, my car was at least. Cameron had stopped completely casually a ways back and pulled off to the side of the road.

"Thank you! Now move your car so you don't get hit by anyone who might come along and let's go celebrate my victory!" Cameron bubbled excitedly. She climbed into my car and I started the engine, beginning to do a three point turn when I spotted, not too far down the road, a car approaching. Even in the dim light of the road, I could see the two lights on top and knew that we might be fucked if we didn't go quickly.

Cameron saw it too. "Shit, the cops! Ok, pull over to the side of the road real quick, up by my car," she said. I followed her instructions and shut off the engine as we both watched the cop car pause first by her car and then slowly move towards mine. I thought for sure that the cop had seen the whole thing and we were both going to be in trouble for such a stupid, pointless race. Cameron however had other ideas.

Leaning across the seat quickly, she began to kiss me. Not just a light peck on the lips either, but a full mouth kiss, tongue and all. Her mouth tasted sweet and delicate but it caught me totally off guard. I was puzzled as to what she was doing when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a flashlight peering in through my passenger window. Cameron's body was half on me, half off and she was squirming around wildly, her narrow hips bumping against my crotch and giving me a quickly growing hard on.

"Grab my tits, we need to put on a good show," Cameron whispered to me. I heeded her advice and grasped her breasts roughly with one hand while I held onto the small of her back with the other. Cameron's breasts felt much larger than I think they really were as they hung down against my neck like that, but I wasn't complaining - the diametric differences between her soft orbs and the roughness of her nipples through the fabric of her shirt was an interesting feel to say the least.

There was a tap on the glass of the window. Kissing me deeply one more time, Cameron plopped down in her seat, straightened herself out and put on a big smile for the cop as she rolled down the window, as if nothing had happened. I was still in a state of shock, the combination of adrenaline from the race and the sexual energy from our groping making my head spin.

"You know it's illegal to pull over to the side of the road like this," the officer, whose face I couldn't see because of his height, said to us.

"We're sorry officer, I guess we got a little carried away," Cameron said sweetly.

"Whose car is that?" he asked, all business.

"It's mine sir. I have a confession to make - I needed to go to the bathroom and since my boyfriend Dean here was following me, he pulled over too. We both got out, stretched and well, one thing let to another I guess," Cameron said, feigning innocent in a way that I never thought possible.

"Well, you two need to move along now. If you'd like to continue your own personal business further, I recommend renting a motel room. There are a handful of them just a few miles north of here," the cop said, finally lowering his face so that we could see him. In the pale moonlight, his freshly shaven face looked mysterious and ragged, the emptiness of his pores only accentuated more by the cold stare he was giving us.

"Yes sir, we will head that way right away," Cameron said to him with a smile. The cops tough guy persona vanished for a moment and he smiled back.

"Ok. You two be careful out there, you hear? Lot of kids come down this road to race their souped up cars and if you aren't careful you might be slammed into one of them before you can even react," the cop said. "Take care and move along,"

Cameron nodded at him and we both watched as he climbed back into his patrol car, scribbled something down for a moment and then continued on past us. My adrenaline rush was finally starting to ebb a little. We both breathed a collective sigh of relief.

"Well, that was close. Thanks for a fun evening Dean, but I should probably be going," Cameron said, climbing out of the car. I bolted after her - she had turned me on and I wanted to find out if it was all for show or if there was something else there.

"Wait, Cameron!" I said as I got out and saw her stop a few feet in front of my car. "That's it? You're going to give me a kiss like that and then just walk away?"

"Oh Dean, that was just for the cop. Besides, don't you have a girlfriend to go home to?" Cameron said. "I'd hate to be the 'other woman',"

"No, I don't. Come over here for a second," I said to her. She walked obligingly over, her hips swaying with every step.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that the kiss you just gave me, the invitation to fondle your tits, was all for show. Look me in the eyes and say that and then walk away from here without any sort of urges and I'll just call this night a fun excursion, nothing more. But if you can't..." I said, trailing off. Cameron stepped up to my eye level and we locked eyes.

"I...it was just for..." she said, but her eyes I could tell were just looking for an excuse to dart away from my own. I held her gaze steady.

"Say it. If you think you can," I said, feeling more brave now as I pulled her closer to me by the hips, the tips of my fingers brushing against her small ass.

"I kissed you because..." Cameron whispered, but then couldn't go on any further. With the same heat from our first embrace, she leaned into me again and kissed me hard. I was eager and excited to kiss her back and wasted no time in doing so, pulling her tightly against my body as our mouths groped and explored each other. Cameron grabbed my hand with hers and moved it down further onto her ass, to which I grabbed a handful of flesh and squeezed it gently, feeling the firm, tone muscles of her butt in my hand. This motion made Cameron's hips thrust forward against my own as our pelvis' grinded against one another, just a few aching inches away from release through the fabric of the clothes we wore.