Journal of an Agent Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss and moved my hands up to her shirt, slipping my fingers into the sleeveless material of the blouse, searching for a bra. Finding none, I allowed my fingers to trail down further into her chest as my palms brushed against her tits. Cameron moaned slightly in the night air as I moved over her quickly hardening nipples and allowed my fingers to reach up through the slight space in the front of her blouse and open it up, button by button, from the inside out. A moment later, I pushed open her shirt and the material hung loosely on her body, barely covering her breasts and doing nothing to hide her rock hard nipples.

Cameron pushed my hands away as she moved now to my shirt, lifting it straight over my head in one quick move. I pulled her closer for an embrace, the blouse parting to the side as we kissed, her breasts pressing against my still sweaty body. Cameron was obviously very horny by this entire thing, that public persona of sexuality she seemed to exude coming true right here and now. She fumbled with the belt on my pants for a moment and then unzipped my zipper, allowing me to step out of them as I kicked them aside into the dusty shoulder of the road. Eager to get the rest of her own clothing removed, Cameron slowly teased me as she eased out of the tight leather pants she wore, to reveal a complete lack of panties. She must have seen the look on my face.

"I never wear them when I'm racing. I get so turned on, I don't want anything more than what's required to stand between me and the wetness that I get when I hit top speed," she said seductively, unzipping the zippers down by her calves and stepping out of the pants. All the clothing that remained now were my simple white boxers and the shoes that we both wore.

There was something innocent looking in Cameron just by having her shoes remain on. The white sneakers she wore, in accent with her long legs and model-like frame gave her the look of a child in many ways, but it was the raw sexuality that seemed to come from every pore of her body that turned that child into a woman that shared more in common with a sex goddess than a school girl. The combination though was irresistible and when you threw in that dazzling smile of hers, any man would just about melt at the site that stood before me right then.

I took a step closer to Cameron and she didn't hesitate - I think she had achieved the same level of desire that I now felt, having mingled those feelings with the excitement from the race and the run in with the cop to create such a lust that neither one of us were acting very rationally anymore. It was all animal instinct, and we both wanted to act on it.

"Not here, I want to do it on my car," Cameron said, taking me by the hand as we walked naked across the road to the more secluded angle of her car. Cameron let go of my hand and eased up onto the hood of her car, spreading her wide, luscious legs out along the bumper. Even in the moonlight over head I could see her juices forming slightly along her moist pussy lips, a sign of her building up excitement. Dropping to my knees by her sweet smelling cunt, I began to kiss her leg down at the knee area, moving my mouth slowly up her tanned skin. A drop of sweat fell into my mouth and I licked it up as I continued further up to her waiting entrance. I teased her slightly by planting soft kisses everywhere BUT on her pussy and then proceeded to move down her other leg, repeating the same moves I had done previously.

Cameron was reclined on the car hood, and I could feel the combined radiating heat her body mixing with the industrial, not-quite-natural radiance coming from underneath the metal of the car. As I finished kissing and fondling her legs, I scooted further on my knees up to her waiting box and dove in without hesitation. It must have caught Cameron off guard, as she leaned her head back and half-moaned, half-howled in pleasure in the cool air of the late hour. Cameron was a natural blonde for sure, a tuft of hair shaved in a neat straight line above the entrance to her hole. The pink puffiness of her pussy, shimmering slightly in the light, looked incredibly inviting.

I took her outer cuntal lips in my mouth and sucked on them gently, nibbling lightly with my teeth as her entire pussy was sucked deeply into my mouth. As I held her sex in my mouth, I eased my tongue out like a tentative snake, moving it into her nether folds. Cameron moved a hand down to my mouth and spread her lips wider to allow me better access, my tongue now buried deep inside her channel. Cameron gasped loudly, a ragged gasp of lust as she moved her hand now from her pussy to the back of my head, holding my deeper between her legs.

The adrenaline rushing through me seemed to give my tongue a mind of it's own, as it whipped around deep inside of her, the tip brushing her aroused clit every other movement it seemed. I knew Cameron was extremely worked up from the race so I wasn't surprised when she orgasmed rather quickly, only a few pushes and teasings of her love button all it taking to bring about a flood of her juices. I drank them down willingly, the sticky sweetness only serving further to make my straining erection in my boxer shorts all the more painful. I continued to lick and eat out Cameron for a few minutes further, bringing her to another orgasm before she finally stopped me by pushing my head away.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" she whispered deeply, still holding my face in her hands. I grinned and stood up, sliding my boxers off quickly. Lining my cockhead against Cameron's folds, I pressed into her easily, the juices in her wet pussy serving as an easy lubricant to allow me entrance deep into her hole within just a few short strokes. Her pussy was warm and comfortable, having that certain kind of looseness that told me that at the very least, Cameron was an experienced lover. It didn't take long for me to bury my full 9 inches inside of her before bottoming out, my balls brushing along the hood of the car before nestling in between her narrow and tight ass cheeks.

I moved in and out of her, causing the Porsche to rock and bounce slightly on it's wheels. Cameron was no longer just content to lie there and be fucked; she moved her legs around my waist and sunk her nimble fingers into my own ass cheeks, urging me in deeper and deeper with every stroke. I pushed and prodded deep inside of her, enjoying the feel of a wet pussy around my cock. It was hard to tell if this bravado I had in fucking her was from the left over excitement of the evening's earlier events or if simply being inside of her was exciting me in every nerve ending in my body. Either way, I didn't care, I was just happy to be in the position that I was in.

I leaned Cameron down onto her back again and hooked her long legs on top of my shoulders as I railed into her in a more comfortable angle. I could feel the metal underneath us buckle and sway in the motions of our lovemaking - to fuck such a beautiful woman on top of such an immaculate car was a surreal experience all it's own. Cameron writhed beneath me, tossing her head from side to side as I fucked her hard, my balls tight in their sac as I moved inch by inch in and out of her sopping love hole. Crying out something unintelligible, Cameron orgasmed again just as I felt my own load approaching. Although I would normally cum deep inside of a woman as beautiful as Cameron, I had a sudden change of heart and pulled out of her.

Wasting no time, Cameron slide her ass down the car and dropped to her knees on the ground as I stroked my cock towards my orgasm. Holding her mouth open, Cameron was there and waiting for when my wad finally arrived, shooting out in stream after continuous stream onto her face and mouth, coating her lips with my semen and landing a shot or two in her mouth. As my orgasm subsided, Cameron made no move to wipe my cum from her body, instead just closing her eyes and savoring the feeling as my hot seed spilled down her cheeks and onto her naked breasts. I paused for a moment, catching my breath as Cameron finally stood up, licking off a stray jet of cum that had dripped down her arm and onto her elbow.

Glancing down at my prick, I saw that I was still incredibly hard. Cameron saw it too, but this time it was she who chose the positioning that we would use. Bending over the car hood, Cameron spread her arms out on the vehicle and spread her legs even wider, just offering herself up for my entrance into her. I stepped up against her again, plunging my dick into her pussy for a few strokes as I got my shaft nice and wet again before lining up to her asshole. I gave her cheeks a playful little slap, amazed at how narrow and firm they were. She definitely had one of the best asses in Hollywood and I was practically salivating at the thought of burying my rod inside of it.

To my amazement, as I pushed my cockhead into her ass I met very little contraction from her inner muscles - Cameron must take it up the ass quite regularly. As if sensing my thoughts, she said "I just love anal sex, don't you?"

"Oh yes," I said as I plunged deep inside of her with one quick thrust, most of my shaft inside of her tight ass before I even could consider going slower. Cameron cried out in slight pain, but it was fleeting as she began to grunt pleasurably against me as my balls slammed against her pussy lips . I pulled my cock out gently before pushing back inside of her again, relishing the tight feel and look of her asshole stretched wide around my girth. My first orgasm seemed to recharge me completely and before long I had my hand around Cameron's waist as I thrust harder and harder into her, the car now shaking violently as it rocked in the half-grass/half-pavement of it's temporary parking spot. Grabbing a handful of her ass cheeks, I held her crack open wide to allow me better room to guide myself in and out of her, even changing the angle every now and then as the tip of my dick pressed into her deepest cavities. Without any help from me at all, Cameron's legs quivered as she achieved her fourth orgasm of the night. I could sense that she was getting a little tired, her knees rather wobbly against the car as she thrust back to meet my movements in and out of her tight butt.

I continued to fuck her in the ass for ten minutes or so, both of our bodies so coated with sweat that we seemed to move like an oiled machine, our parts seemingly made to fit one another perfectly. I thrust hard deep into Cameron and held myself there for a moment before feeling my balls rise up and my second, more powerful orgasm, arrive. Cameron must have felt it too because she stopped moving and rocking as I slowly pushed further into her as far as possible, the tip of my prick erupting in a second load of cum deep inside of her bowels. I must have shot three or four streams into her, as when I pulled my dick out from her ass a few minutes later, it was coated in a light layer of messy cum. Cameron turned over onto her back and laid on the hood of the car, enjoying the after sex moment. I did the same, pulling my boxers up and catching my breath.

We laid there for a few minutes, not saying anything, before I was startled by a rustling in the woods next to us. I shot up from the car and looked for my pants, hustling over to get them and pull them up as I saw two teenagers, probably no older than 18 or 19, emerge from the woods. They were wearing almost all black and looked a little woozy, as if they had drank (or smoked) just a little two much. The first one approached us, a backpack over his shoulder as he spoke to me.

"Dude, did you just fuck Cameron Diaz?" he asked.

"Well I uh...how do you know who she is?" I asked, puzzled by such an exact question.

"For one, we heard your voices about two miles away. Trevor and me were back there chugging some beers and smoking some weed when we heard what we thought were moans. So we like, came up here and watched you two go at it for a while and when we saw you stop, Trevor thought that we should come see if...well maybe, we could get in on a little bit of that action," the teenager said.

"But how do you know that this lady is Cameron Diaz?" I said.

"Duh, the license plate on that car you were doing it on says 'CAM DIAZ'. Plus she looks JUST like her," Trevor, the other kid, said.

"Yes, this is Ms. Diaz. But we would appreciate it if you boys didn't say anything about what you saw. I can make it worth your while," I said, pulling my shirt back on and reaching into my wallet for some money to try and buy them off.

"Fuck that, we don't want your money. We want a piece of that ass," the first kid said. "We saw the way you were hitting it and there is no WAY I'd pass up some shit like this,"

"How old are you two?" Cameron asked them, speaking for the first time. She was still naked on the top of the car and was looking disinterested, despite the fact that she was tracing around the outline of her nipples absently with her hands and a small dribble of cum was leaking from between her legs onto the hood of the car.

"I'm 18 and Trevor here is 19," the boy said, trying to sound grown up. "Uh...ma'mm,"

There was a pause in the conversation - I wasn't sure where to take it but the only likely question to ask was the one that seemed to hang in the air.

"Well, are you interested Cameron?" I said, the words seeming to drift out of my mouth slower than usual in the night air.

"Yeah, I think so. I'd never pass up some young, potent dick," Cameron said, in the same manner of voice I imagine she ordered salads with at a restaurant. "Not to slight you in any way Dean. That was great,"

I looked over at the two teenagers, who were now standing side by side, shit eating grins on their faces. They looked like eager puppies, just waiting to be "rewarded".

"Alright, fine. But not a word of this to ANYONE, understand?" I said to them. They both nodded their heads violently - I could have told them to do 50 push-ups with their dicks right there and then on the road and they would have done it just to have a chance with Cameron.

"Good. I'm going home, you three have fun. But don't call me to bail you out of jail if you get caught for indecent exposure," I told Cameron as I started walking to my car, wiping the sweat from my brow. Cameron waved in acknowledgement as I stepped into my car. Driving back up the hill, I glanced in my rear view mirror to see the two teenagers standing in front of Cameron, their legs spread wide a little and Cameron's hands nowhere in site. Shaking my head, I drove home.

The sun was just starting to come up now over the valley and I began to reflect, for the first time in a long time, on where I was going with all this. The sex was great and the company was doing good, but is this really how I wanted to spend my life? Was there something more out there to do or was this as good as it gets - money, power, beautiful women, exciting adventures. The answer didn't come to me as I got home, showered and crawled into bed, trying to get a few hours of sleep before work. But I knew that at some point it would hit me and that the path I chose would be the one that would be my destiny. Drifting off to sleep, I pondered what that destiny could be, and just as I felt I had it, I slipped into unconsciousness.

Chapter 30: The Finale