Journalist Visits Swingers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers

"Stop fighting it," the blonde commanded me, as she lightly stroked my breasts.

My breasts were being sensually awakened with soft touches, as if the blonde was a goddess who knew exactly how and when to touch them to extract every possible sensation at just the right moment.

My nipples were alive with electricity. The sensation was the strongest sexual stimulation I had ever felt so I closed my eyes and went with the rhythm. Her fingers rolled across my nipples squeezing them and twirling them.

This was all too good to be true. I decided I was going to just let myself be taken along for the journey. I opened up myself and my min suspended all judgment. I let my brain switch off and allowed myself to ride the waves, wherever they took me.

The brunette placed her hands on my inner thighs and pushed my knees apart. She continued and opened them wide. I felt the air blow across my clit. It was all swollen and damp. I yearned for a deep cock to plunge into me and fuck me hard. My inhibitions hade melted away. I widened my legs to invite these girls to give me more. I opened my eyes to see her breasts close by. I reached up and touched them. This was the first time I had touched another woman's breasts. They were much larger than mine and I enjoyed feeling the nipples grow under my touch

She looked at me in the eyes as she pushed her index finger into pussy. I felt it and tightened my muscles to suck it in more and more.

I was used to my own finger or my boyfriend's fingers exploring me inside. This was different. It was an experienced finger, which knew exactly the right way, speed and pressure to touch in all the right places. Something only I had been able to do. Having a woman who intimately knew this was unbelievable.

My pussy was experiencing tingling little orgasms repeatedly, but my urge only grew more and more. She bent her neck backwards and let out a gasping sound. She then leaned forwards on my and kissed me on my mouth. Her lips were soft but firm and I don't know why I did, but I let our lips open as we kissed each other with passion. Our tongues flickered against each others. I was floating. I felt fingers touch my clit and rub it in circles. As I tensed, I thrust my thighs and hips up into the touch to get more of it. I grabbed her butt and squeezed it. I was having an orgasm.

I pulled her butt towards me with such force that her fingers dislodged off my throbbing cunt. I had an animalistic urge which consumed me. I pulled her pussy close to me until her lips were rubbing against mine, pussy against pussy. I thrust myself into her and she responded by thrusting herself into me. I put my hand around the back of her head and pulled her face into mine and I kissed her hard. I felt her solid nipples make contact against my breasts. Our hips were gyrating against each other, our clitorises rubbing against each other with raw lust. She paused, pressed her arms against me as she leaned back and as she screamed loudly as a smile came over her face. I felt the most intense orgasm at the same time.

We were drenched in each others sweat. My hair was soaked. She got up off my body and sat next to me. It felt like we knew each other for years. This was a new world of sensation for me. I knew I would want more again, soon.

I never included this bi experience in my article, but I met up with the brunette again in secret. Her name turned out to be Marissa. My boyfriend never knew about any of these encounters.

Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers
12