All Comments on 'Journey into Melanie's Reality Ch. 06'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The most delicious ending to a fine story.

My only wonder is why the last few chapters are so under-rated by Lit readers. This is one of the finest explorations of arousing sexual exploration, in the context of enduring love, that I have ever read.

The final chapter is a fitting finale. It almost stands alone. You should read it: it is a real treat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lyrical love story

If you love romance and sizzling sex scenes, this is the one for you! If you drool over excellent careful writing - then this is a great pick. If you adore descriptive plot and detailed living characterisation, if you wallow in dialogue that rings true, then settle back and launch yourself into this lovingly told erotic romance. A box of Kleenex and a hot chocolate might also come in handy. Make it a gorgeous experience altogether! Thank you, S69... I did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addictive

I stayed up late, very late on July 4 reading this, unable to apply commonsense to the fact that I have to work today. What an addictive story! I loved every word of this novella, written with care and talent. Thank you for crafting such a beautiful tale, and for sharing your gift for writing and loving with us. Superb!

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I. Want. To. Be. Melanie.

This is beautiful. The entire series. The unfolding love and unbridled passion between these two. A well-written, captivating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous