Journey Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
163 Followers

Her legs were spread wide, exposing her completely to him. She could smell her own scent and the knowledge brought her a sense of sensual pride. If nothing else, the fact that she was extremely aroused by this business of being bound and utterly at this man’s mercy convinced Ruby that she indeed had submissive leanings. The erotic contrast of a fully clothed AJ working his sexual will on her naked form also excited her immensely. “Ohhhhh god!” she moaned as he licked and sucked and nibbled at her pussy and clit. On their own, her hips rose to meet his mouth begging for attention Ruby was not sure she would survive. “That’s it.” He praised her, “you are delicious.” And he licked over her ass. Ruby whimpered repeatedly overwhelmed by sensation, lost in lust. She actually welcomed the ass plug when AJ slid it home. But when he fastened the egg using a leatherish strap device directly over her clit and turned it to ‘pulse’, she protested. “Sir…it’s too much…please…” and she pulled at her restraints, writhing as her heart raced and her body tightened unbearably. AJ turned the egg to low buzz and bent to give her a long kiss. “Submissive.” He whispered. Ruby’s body relaxed as she tumbled into a deep receptive state at her trigger word. “I am going to leave you for a bit, Ruby.” AJ said, “You will not cum until I give you a permission word….” He thought a moment and then grinned, “you will cum when I say ‘jewel.’ Do you understand these instructions, baby?” “Yes.” “Know that you are a constant delight, darling girl. You will wake from your trance when you hear the door shut.” He rubbed his cheek affectionately against hers and then left the room, closing the door with a soft snap. It seemed to Ruby that she blinked and AJ disappeared. He had not gone far though because the egg jolted to a fast pulse. She moaned and quivered, twisting on the bench as her clit shivered delectably. Soon, too soon, excruciatingly soon, Ruby needed to cum. As time passed, she hungered to cum, ached to cum and tried everything to tip herself over that edge hovering enticingly near. She moaned and whimpered and begged the empty room. She knew AJ had to be close, because the egg kept changing speed, sometimes going quiet altogether. “Please. Please. Oh, god!” It was only when her whimpers turned into quiet sobs that the door opened and AJ returned. Ruby lay with her eyes closed, as her body shivered and quaked as it sought desperately for release. “Sweetheart.” AJ stroked her cheek gently and she opened her eyes to stare damply into his warm gaze. She bit back a sob, swallowed hard and begged so prettily that he would have given her anything she asked. “Please, sir.Please. I need to cum.” “Oh little darling, of course you do.” He kissed her trembling mouth gently, removed the nipple clamps and then went to the foot of the bench. She barely noticed that he was nude. AJ removed the egg and it’s strap, positioned himself between her legs and slid his cock home in her drenched pussy. “My obedient baby, you are a jewel.”

Later, AJ told her that if she had not been restrained he thought she might have flown right up off the bench, taking him with her. Ruby came hard with a long choking moan as his cock stretched her. She was incoherent as orgasm piled on orgasm in one long rolling cascade of bliss. Her body pulsed visibly, back arched, neck so taut the tendons stood out in relief. Tears of bliss rolled unheeded down her cheeks.

AJ gathered her close in his loving arms fucking her slowly as he stroked the sweaty hair from her brow and kissed her face, licked her tears, soothed and praised her. Only when awareness flooded her eyes did he pick up the pace. His big body taut with his own need. “It’s called ‘flying.’” He told her softly. Then, “I want you, baby. I want to be your lover and your Master.”

She flushed with heat and pressed herself closer to him. “I want you to submit to me in all ways, beautiful Ruby.” “I will.” She breathed against his neck, then as his body worked her that quickly to the edge again, she repeated it, louder “I will. Oh please, Sir! Iwillsubmit.”

With a deep groan of pleasure, AJ pushed his hips down hard into hers and claimed her. “My jewel, my own.”

Her body shuddered anew in fresh release and Ruby sighed joyfully against her Master’s damp skin.

(Oh! If only life were like this! This one has exercised extreme poetic license in compressing a true D/s relationship that would normally take months (or longer) to develop. Please take a moment to vote for this story and let U/us know if you would like to learn more of AJ and Ruby’s tale. Moyd, my Master, I most humbly offer this story for Your pleasure. I adore You. I am Yours.)

Moyds_jewel
Moyds_jewel
163 Followers