Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
Mayuri and Sameer embrace their destiny.
10.6k words
4.32
67.4k
33

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

As days passed the thoughts about what we missed after ending the relationship with Shrini and Rohini plagued me. Rohini and I frequently discussed about what transpired in the last year and half and each time I would unearth something that I didn't know.

I wondered when Rohini would try to convince me to reinitiate the affair but she never did. Despite the fact that I had let her know how sorely I regretted Mayuri's decision on several occasions, she didn't try to stoke my desire in anyway. Instead, she behaved as genuine friend, patiently listening to my ramblings.

Mayuri's libido had suffered as a consequence of this breakup and she seemed like the Mayuri I had known before she became Shrini's mistress. I had mentioned this to Rohini several times and each time she only mentioned that this was just a passing phase and soon she would return to normalcy. If this was normalcy then I preferred her previous avatar, I thought.

There were occasions when Mayuri in hot mood would discuss her episodes with Shrini, not in great detail but cursorily. As days progressed she became comfortable talking about her relationship with Shrini and didn't mind sharing more of the details. It was clear her motivation was psychological -- letting someone other than her husband mount her any and every time was incredibly thrilling experience for her. And if that someone happened to be well-endowed and skilled in the art of making love there is no end to the pleasure one can derive from such a promiscuous mating. To her the icing on the cake was that I approved and even waited for my turn on weekends, at least that's the way she saw it. She was not keen on reinitiating the affair though.

It was on the July 4th weekend, when Rohini finally opened up and shared with me what she thought about our situation.

"It is not a good idea," she said. We were discussing if there was anyway to convince Mayuri to become Shrini's mistress again.

"Why not?"

"Mayuri's interest in sex has waned," I complained.

"It is for good," assured Rohini. "You can't handle that kind of libido anyway."

"Precisely my point; she should become his mistress again," I retorted.

"You don't seem to see what it entails," said Rohini.

"Mayuri is not on the pills," she said hinting on what she meant.

"Shrini could use a condom," I argued.

"Forget it," she said dismissing that idea.

"Mayuri could use a cervical cap, diaphragm, or even a female condom," I added. Rohini laughed at my eagerness to reinstate the earlier state of affairs.

"Trust me," she said holding my hands in hers, "If this starts again then you would be raising Shrini's kids."

"She needs it," I said.

"But she is not selfish," said Rohini calmly.

"She knew Shrini would impregnate her if this continues.

"That didn't deter her though -- she suspected that anyway.

"What alarmed her was her desire to be bred by him."

"Are you serious?" I interjected.

"Hmm..." she nodded.

"My inability to conceive fuelled Shrini's desire."

"Mayuri, however, didn't need any such encouragement."

I was surprised by Rohini's description of the motives that ended the arrangement. Shrini harboring such thoughts was not surprising at all; although, I couldn't comprehend Mayuri's eagerness to conceive from Shrini. She was never keen on bearing children and had decided to postpone that process until she was into her thirties.

"Are you sure about Mayuri's eagerness?" I asked trying to get more information from her.

"Absolutely!"

"Trust me," she said

"Mayuri would let him mount every time she is in heat, if this starts again," she said and quickly corrected herself, "She would encourage him to mount," emphasizing the word encourage.

"She always made him cum insider her during her fertile period. She instinctively chose to risk it with him," she added.

"Mayuri is not much into kids," I said surprised by her admission.

"You are right, she is not." Rohini quickly responded.

"However, alpha males tend to have such an affect on women they mate with."

All this surprised me a little. If Mayuri craved sex with Shrini to such an extent, she should have never stopped taking her pills. After all, the problem wasn't very serious and she had admitted this to me after we moved out of their place. And now that she had discontinued her pills, she shouldn't have much difficulty in conceiving from Shrini. After all, we had several discussions on reinitiating the arrangement again.

"What do you think?" I asked her changing the course of our conversation.

"Do you desire this?"

"The question is what you desire," she said taking a deep breath.

"If it excites you to have your wife become his mistress, then you should be willing to live with the consequences," she added as she took my hands in hers.

"Wouldn't it hurt you if Shrini choose to exclusively mate with Mayuri?" I asked her hinting at the motive behind my question.

"I have passed that stage now," she reluctantly admitted.

"Mayuri is incredibly beautiful woman and I understand that as you understand now that she was meant to be bred by him."

"It is not as if he would never need me!"

"Besides, you are always there," she added, hiding her nervous laughter. It was unnerving to understand her plight. She was able to hide her feelings but now that we had grown so close over past couple of years, I could see how vulnerable she was.

"To tell you the truth," she started again.

"It hurts a little but it is more psychological than physical."

"I would rather prefer to have sex with you, anyway," she said. I can't explain how elated I was after hearing this. Ever since Mayuri started sleeping with Shrini, I had been feeling a little low about my ability to satisfy women. I never had doubts about my ability to satisfy women and I never did think a lot about my size before this started. We had the urge to kiss each other and neither of us hesitated in doing so. And in no time I was on my knees eating her out.

"Hmm..." she exclaimed as I lapped at her pussy

"I missed this so much...."

"You are so good," she said as I moved on top of her. She latched onto my lips and kissed me fervently, while her hand moved to my erect penis and started jerking it.

"No wonder Mayuri has a tough time making up her mind," she said breaking the kiss.

"Choosing between your tongue and his penis!" she added. She slid down to take my penis in her mouth. Her talk was exciting me even further and I eagerly pushed my penis in her mouth. In no time, I started humping her mouth and when I tried to drive more of my penis inside, she pulled it out gasping for air and said, "I can't handle it!"

"Mayuri can," she said gulping her saliva.

"But may be she won't let you have that privilege," she said in a casual tone. Rohini had a knack in understanding psychology of a person. She would say things that would matter to me but very casually, as if it was just another statement. I had seen Shrini hump Mayuri's mouth twice and knew that Mayuri was quite adapt at handling him. Although, I never tried and neither did she ever encourage me to engage in that act. Rohini fellated me after taking a breather. She kept me on the edge by sucking on my penis and at the same fingering my asshole. She lay down after pleasing me and said, "Help yourself if you need more."

As I moved on top of her she stopped me saying, "No; I meant you could eat me." She pulled me to kiss and after the breaking the kiss said, "You are not allowed to mount Shrini's women."

"Not until you have pleased them," she added pushing me down. Reluctantly, I started lapping her pussy again.

"Get used to it," she urged me, "This is what you would be doing most of the time once Mayuri becomes Shrini's permanent mistress."

"I can almost visualize," she said.

"You returning home on a Friday night at 10:00 pm."

"Mayuri is entertaining Shrini in your master bedroom."

"Not having much to do but wait we make out in another bedroom," she said and then clarified, "Which essentially means you going down me."

"Not that we can't have intercourse, but I guess you would rather prefer doing with her after Shrini is done."

"Obviously, Mayuri would expect you to perform cunnilingus on her to soothe her inflamed pussy."

"In the process lapping up their mixed juices," she added seductively. All this excited me to such an extent that I started rapidly fingering her asshole. Most of her juices had flowed down to her puckered entrance and made it easy for me to finger her without causing her discomfort. This was the first time she let me finger her anus for such a long time. She started moaning in response to my expert ministrations on her clit and her anus. After having worked on her for more than ten minutes, she pulled me up and said, "Mount me!" "Show me you deserve to mount Shrini's women," she added. I sunk into her in one stroke as she let out a loud groan. Having had a long session previous night with Mayuri, I was in no hurry to empty my balls. I shafted her for further seven or eight minutes before ejaculating in her. She kissed me very softly and said, "You sure do deserve to mount me."

"Perhaps even Mayuri," she said as I smiled in response.

"As long as you understand her desire to be mounted by an alpha male such as Shrini, you should do just fine," she prophesied.

Now that we had quenched our thirst, we could attend to important issue at hand -- whether to take it to the next level or not. Putting together the pieces of puzzle was straightforward after this episode with Rohini.

Mayuri was a beautiful woman and for her to marry at a tender age to someone like me always puzzled everyone. It was perhaps a primary reason why always a well-endowed man pleasured her in my fantasies. Few months into Mayuri's affair with Shrini, I started doubting my ability to satisfy women. Fortunately, my doubts were unfounded as Rohini confessed about her preference to mate with me rather than Shrini. While it was true that Mayuri enjoyed sex with Shrini, she never implied that she was dissatisfied with our sex life. Unfortunately, I always presumed otherwise and my reading about this lifestyle reinforced it.

In retrospect, it was my desire to see Mayuri mate with well-endowed man that fuelled the arrangement and Mayuri's affair. It had little to do with my inadequacies and perhaps little to do with Mayuri's desire as well; although, had Mayuri shunned these thoughts, we could have never reached this stage.

I didn't realize that Rohini had moved down and took my sticky penis in her mouth as these thoughts went through my mind. She quickly moved back and kissed me forcefully and pushed some of cum into my mouth. Not having time to react I kissed her back, only to taste the bitter taste of my semen. After a prolonged kiss, she said, "You have a lot of potential."

"You should encourage Mayuri to become Shrini's mistress."

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why," she quickly retorted.

"Nothing could excite you more than knowing that a much able stallion is breeding your wife," she said.

"Not once; not twice."

"But several times, until he does justice to the beauty nature has bestowed on her."

"You know all that," she quickly added as an afterthought.

"Let's talk later," she said implying that there was something else she had on her mind. We decided to talk about it the following week.

The following weekend on Sunday, Rohini and Shrini visited us. They decided to stay over since Shrini had work in the SF office next day. I was working from our local office on Monday and then flying to client's office that night. After dinner, Shrini stepped out to meet a friend of his while we three stayed at home. Rohini and I were watching a movie while Mayuri was busy cleaning up. In between when Mayuri was in the bedroom, I prodded Rohini for more details on what she had on mind the other day. She didn't reply but said we should talk later.

Mayuri stepped out to do our laundry. It was around 9:00 or so it was not big an issue since the laundry room was downstairs just above the garage. She often did the laundry this time of the week since then it mostly unused and she can do it all in one go. As soon as Mayuri shut the door behind her, Rohini pulled me for a kiss and passionately kissed me. After breaking the kiss, I said, "Too bad, we can't do much. You are extremely hot today."

"We won't have time for much," she replied eagerly and kissed me again. I squeezed her apple-sized breasts hard as I kissed her back. In no time I was on top of her grinding against her groin. She stopped me saying, "Don't."

"Save yourself for Mayuri. She would need lot of relief tonight."

"I am guessing, Shrini would ravage my pussy for sure," she added. It was evident in the way they stole glances on the lunch table that the fire was very much simmering underneath and it only needed a little encouragement. Rohini quickly untied knot of her Salwar and pulled it down along with her panties to expose her fresh pussy to me.

"Eat me," she said quickly pulling me face into the wedge between her legs.

"Don't worry," she said as I hesitated, "We would have enough time to straighten up ourselves before Mayuri enters the living room."

I went down on her for another five minutes or so when Mayuri returned. We didn't have to make ourselves completely presentable as Mayuri didn't bother check on us and went back down again carrying another load. We got back to our business again. This time around, I lapped at her pussy for more than ten minutes and yet there was no sign of Mayuri. After eating her out for another five minutes, I had the urge to penetrate her and hence without much thought moved on top of her and kissed her fervently. She returned my kiss passionately and let me dry hump her. Not able to control my desire to penetrate her, I quickly pulled down my pajamas and lined up my penis at the entrance of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she frowned on me grabbing my penis and stopping it from entering her.

"Aren't you forgetting the rule?" she said. Her voice softened a little as her hand slowly yet firmly jerked my penis.

"You can't mount Shrini's women."

"At least not until, he has had his turn and done for the day."

"Seriously, once you embark on this journey, you would have to wait for your turn."

"Always," she emphasized.

"Now get down there and eat me," she said in a stern voice pushing me down.

"Trust me, you are never going to regret that you took this turn in life," she assured.

"Now make me wet and horny," she said shoving her pussy into my face. I spent the next ten minutes pleasuring her with my tongue until she climaxed and then the next ten minutes rimming her. I was getting a little concerned about Mayuri as she had gone for almost an hour. It was a little over ten when we tidied ourselves; I was planning to check out on Mayuri and see if she needed any help but Rohini pulled me for another kiss. It was a slow and long kiss -- we explored each others mouths with our tongues. Breaking the kiss, she said, "You have it in you!"

"I would rather spend the night with you," she said teasingly, "But that would mean Shrini would be boning Mayuri all night."

"And if she is in her fertile period, which I believe she is, she would have tough time avoiding pregnancy," added Rohini. Mayuri soon entered carrying the load with clothes neatly folded and stacked.

"Let's talk tomorrow," Rohini whispered as I stepped out to get the rest of the stuff from the laundry room. Rohini opened the door for me when I returned. Shrini had returned from his friend's place and had already retired in our guest bedroom. Rohini took me aside and whispered, "You need to quench her thirst tonight."

"Ensure that she is satiated."

"Insist on sex even if she is reluctant."

"Mate with her as many time as you can."

"Who knows this might be your only opportunity to impregnate her," she added as she headed towards her bedroom. Her last statement was an ominous one and I contemplated over it for a moment. Rohini presumed that I had accepted her proposal and it was only a matter of time before it was consummated. While this was fair to presume, what Rohini really implied was that Mayuri would be willing to have bareback sex. I entered our bedroom a little hesitantly as these thoughts went through my mind. Mayuri was on the bed and the light was turned off already. Still unsure I moved to my side of the bed and sat there for a moment.

Mayuri hugged me from behind and planted a kiss on my neck. Her hands caressed my body and ever so lightly sneaked underneath my shirt. She caressed my body lovingly; her hands felt my taught stomach muscles before moving up to my well-shaped chest. And then she squeezed my chest (as if they were breasts) first gently and then viciously. She had picked up this nasty habit from Shrini as he had abused her breasts a lot during our stay at their place. It was perhaps one of the reasons why her bust size significantly increased during our stay. She played with my nipples a little, which I always enjoyed, before moving her hand inside my pajamas to seize my stiff penis. She jerked my penis the way Rohini did; mostly while disallowing me to mount her. Mayuri's this new act could have been interpreted as a novelty but to me it was clearly a way of humiliating me. I asked surprised by her new behavior, "What has gotten into you?"

"Lust!" she whispered into my ear.

"For whom?" I quickly asked not realizing that I was suggesting as well. In past we had several such intimate and hot conversations with full of innuendo but Mayuri never played along, she always tolerated it. Mayuri had frankly admitted, on a number of occasions, that she had immensely enjoyed the time she spent with Shrini. However, she never tantalizingly mentioned it in our conversations. To her it was just another fact -- similar to the fact that Rohini had difficulty in accommodating him. This time she didn't hesitate and whispered into my ear, "Lust for my lover," as her thumb massaged the knob of my penis. I turned a little to kiss her and she returned my kiss. She kissed forcefully, stroking my penis with her tight fist. Breaking the kiss she completed her response, "who is in the next room."

"Pity that he is not at his rightful place," she whispered again, every so slowly jerking my penis. She was not just participating but extending horizons of our relationship. I had admitted to her several times that the best part of the affair for me was that Shrini had his way with her as and when he wanted. As our relationship developed, we discussed our fantasies and a favorite one of mine was making love to her after she had been with Shrini.

"It doesn't matter, though," she said after a few moments.

"He must be blissfully asleep after dumping his load in my mouth," she said ever so lightly, her voice only trembling a little.

"Did you taste it," she asked, her voice returning to normal tone. I didn't know how to respond and only managed to ask, "Really?" I asked hesitantly, pretending to be disinterested.

"Here," she said leaning for a kiss, "try again." And without much hesitation I accepted her kiss. While I was kissing her, I wondered if she really performed fellatio on him and if so where?

"Not yet," she asked after breaking our prolonged kiss.

"Perhaps you should try to see if he left something down there for you," she added casually, pushing me to kneel down in front of her. She scooted forward and pulled my face into her pelvic region. She wasn't wearing her panties, which was unusual if she had indeed been fucked. Her lips were wet and didn't belie her state. Driving my tongue through her pussy a few times, I figured out that she had not been fucked. She laid back and lifted her legs over my shoulders and said, "Eat it out to your hearts content."

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers