Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

In the first couple of months, Rohini and Mayuri were comfortable enough to discuss their episodes. Rohini would ask probing questions to understand our sex-life better -- how long our sessions lasted, how frequently we did, what positions, etc. It is around this time Rohini introduced Mayuri to the sexual prowess of Shrini. It was true that Shrini demanded sex from Rohini almost every night and the weekend sessions were especially longer. Given that I was on a consulting job and had to travel on a weekly basis, we could never do it more than four times a week. Moreover, Mayuri too was busy with higher studies. Nevertheless, Rohini managed to convince Mayuri that she deserved a lot more than what she was getting.

Mayuri knew that she was beautiful and could have had her pick if she wanted to marry someone else. Rohini convinced Mayuri that since she was incredibly beautiful she deserved the right to mate with anyone she wished. She insisted that the parameters to choose an ideal husband were drastically different from the parameters to choose an ideal mate. Most ordinary woman wouldn't go terribly wrong following the ideal husband criteria's. However, beautiful women such as Mayuri needed a two-prong strategy. Mayuri was successful in securing a good husband, who was loving and able to support her throughout her life. Rohini suggested that she move onto the second part of strategy in securing an ideal mate.

Although, Mayuri didn't take these discussions seriously, it did wet her appetite for sex. According to Rohini, Mayuri deserved to be mounted everyday; otherwise she is wasting her youth. Rohini encouraged her evaluate one of her batch mates. Till this point, Mayuri had not shown much interest in Shrini. Shrini was pretty ordinary looking guy and very thin for his height and age. It was only after Rohini started justifying when she deserved more by explaining the number of times they did, which was around 5-6 times a week. Her interest peaked after Rohini confessed that Shrini was rather well endowed and was extremely virile despite his ordinary looks and frail frame.

As the months progressed, Mayuri's interest in Shrini increased, although she didn't believe Rohini. Mayuri gradually started believing that she deserved a lot more than what I could offer in the bedroom. Moreover, Rohini convinced her that unless she sampled other men, she wouldn't know for sure what she was missing. Rohini more or less convinced Mayuri that sampling Shrini may not be a bad idea since Shrini was well endowed and had insatiable appetite for sex. Moreover, Rohini always had difficulty in accommodating Shrini and would rather catch up on sleep than get screwed by him.

Mayuri was not willing to cheat on me, so they had to devise another way. That is when they decided to test waters by trying the spouse-swapping-for-an-evening episode. However, when things looked to happen, Mayuri hesitated a little and was not sure if she wanted to take the next step. Rohini promised to pair Shrini with her only if Mayuri promised to be a willing participant. At the very least, she insisted that Mayuri should provide free access to her boobs and return his kisses. Rohini threatened to pair her with Vinil, the most docile, and the least equipped amongst the three, if she didn't agree. Mayuri agreed realizing that it could be her only chance to sample someone else. Rohini made her promise that if she felt Shrini was well-endowed, large enough to satisfy her, she should fellate him and relieve him before the end of the movie. Mayuri decided to act sluttish since Shrini wasn't aware of the understanding between Rohini and her. She wore a saree and didn't wear brassiere but wore panty, just in case they decide to fuck, his cum should not seep down her legs.

As promised by Rohini, Shrini was well-endowed. His penis was almost twice as long as mine and too her utter surprise it was twice as thick as well. As an acceptance of her approval, she not only decided to fellate him but also decided to let him flood her mouth. However, Shrini had far too much control to ejaculate within half an hour.

Having tasted it once, the allure of having an ideal bed mate was hard for her to resist. Rohini proposed the idea of becoming his mistress at this time. Mayuri liked the idea but not the strings attached.

A mistress's first duty was to pleasure her master, which she didn't object. However, the other requirements that she place him on a higher pedestal and attend to his needs before her husbands and be ever ready to mate with him, regardless of the time and place were something she couldn't accept easily. As days passed she even accepted these two requirements whole heartedly. Rohini cunningly added the third part of the agreement that a perfect mistress would willingly honor and that was of bearing children for her master. Since Mayuri was already married, this requirement demanded her to provide plenty of impregnating opportunities to Shrini. Rohini suggested, a perfect mistress would not only provide such fruitful mating opportunities but also ensure her master gets an unfair advantage.

Mayuri in all fairness didn't want to cheat on me. She knew that even if I was onboard with open relationship proposed, I wouldn't be aware of all the conditions attached and hence declined Rohini's offer. However, as days passed Shrini kept hitting on her trying to corn her to become his mistress. Around this time he shared his recurring dream about Yarraman and Belle.

Rohini had already adopted a two-prong strategy, convincing both Mayuri and I, realizing that Mayuri wouldn't be willing to cheat on me. Her efforts intensified and she encouraged me to reduce the frequency of sex in order to increase Mayuri's frustrations. Of course, Mayuri wasn't probably aware of this at that time and perhaps still isn't. Realizing that Mayuri wouldn't relent, Rohini changed her strategy a little. Her initial argument hinged very strongly on Mayuri being beautiful and hence deserving a satiating sex life. She added another hinge to support her argument. She very subtly suggested that some husbands fantasized about sharing their wives with other men and more often than not the other men happen to be much well-endowed in their fantasies. The only two people who voted for that soft-partner-swapping arrangement were Shrini and I. Rohini argued that Shrini wanted more chances with her and hence voted for it but questioned my approval for the scheme. She argued that I had a stunningly beautiful wife and hence the desire to mate with other wives was ruled out. Instead, she hinted that I subconsciously desired to witness my wife taken by a well-endowed man. On one front, Rohini was putting these thoughts in her mind and on the other end she was manipulating me to encourage her to embrace the open relationship.

Mayuri eventually relented realizing that I wasn't averse to the idea of sharing my wife with Shrini. She agreed to the first two conditions but never talked about the third one as we didn't intend to enter the family way in the near future. She knew that things wouldn't last forever unlike what Rohini and Shrini thought and hence convinced me of having an open relationship rather than partner-swapping arrangement that was voted on. As time progressed she truly started enjoying sex with him and voluntarily allowed him some special privileges and did things for him that she never did with me.

She willingly rimmed him whenever he desired and on some occasions when it could have been unhygienic to do so. She let him ejaculate wherever he desired, most often in her mouth and sometimes even on her breasts. She would let Shrini fuck her mouth, which Rohini never allowed.

Mayuri was already obeying her first duty as a mistress by performing certain acts that she wouldn't do for me. Towards the end of our stay, perhaps after I got a job, she took her second duty a little seriously and indulged in risky behavior several times. Her second duty entailed showing that she indeed attended to Shrini's needs before mine. She had been doing this quite early on as well by satisfying Shrini, on those nights where she worked from home, before initiating sex with me. Mayuri took this a step forward and showed that even on special occasions she was willing to attend to Shrini's needs before her husbands.

She started this on her birthday -- apparently Rohini had already shared with her the news that would be arriving on the night before her birthday. She not only pleased Shrini before pleasing me but also made sure that she retained all the signs of a used body by not washing before heading to her husband. This was another of Rohini's theory that her used body and smell of someone else's semen on her should drive me crazy and the sex should be electrifying. It was indeed true in my case as some of the best sessions we had were after I had suspected that she had been with Shrini just before. She became a little more enterprising and with the help of Rohini and ensured that Shrini got to fuck her before me on our wedding anniversary. I never realized that she did and hence presumed that she cleaned up after the episode.

Fulfilling her third duty was quite some distance away and Mayuri was skeptical about that happening. When Shrini suggested that she should consider starting a family, she knew that things would end pretty soon. Rohini understood that Mayuri would never offer such a privilege to Shrini until she knew that I wouldn't mind it. Mayuri was wary about the ramifications but that didn't stop her from desiring to be bred him, which grew by each passing encounter with Shrini. Rohini hinted that Sameer wouldn't mind it if she was willing but Mayuri needed to be sure. And pretty soon the affair ended after we moved out of their place.

The affair could have ended for good if I had not worked to reinitiate it. Mayuri was not aware of my role in setting up things yet. Rohini knew that it was only time before I agreed to accept the consequences of an ongoing relationship with them and this alternative was better than having Mayuri cheat on me. Mayuri's reasoning to stop the affair with Shrini was based on the fact that she couldn't handle pills. All of us believed this but in reality she had no such problem.

Although, Mayuri wasn't willing to take it to the next step, she subconsciously wished that circumstances would force her to fulfill her third duty. However, if she was on pills then it would be unlikely to happen and hence she decided to stop taking the pills. Her idea was if in between she succumbed to Shrini's advances for whatever reasons; there was a very high chance of her ending up pregnant. In fact that was the hint she gave it to Shrini on the dance floor. If Yarraman believed he was worthy of breeding Belle, then he should precisely do that. Shrini never took that clue or rather not opted to take that route.

Finally, the only way out was to convince Mayuri that I was not averse to the idea of her bearing children for Shrini. Rohini managed to do that during the Rajasthan trip.

I was a little surprised with Mayuri's decision to stop taking the pills, initially but as time passed things became clearer. It, of course, helped her in ending the arrangement. However, as mentioned earlier, it also kept the door open for such a possibility, especially if Shrini tried to take undue advantage of our earlier arrangement. Her master plan that eluded all of us was to eliminate a contraceptive measure accessible to any woman. Shrini hated condoms, so she guessed, if this ever were to start again, there was a high chance of getting pregnant from him.

Anyway, now Mayuri was pregnant with her first one and we were all set on a fascinating journey.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers