Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers

"You may have the privilege of tasting it in person," she quipped, breaking the kiss, her lips still stacked over mine, "but for now you will have to do with this."

She unloaded the remnants of one of the condoms into her mouth, and tantalizingly displaying it as in porn movies, she leaned forward to kiss me; full expecting my reciprocation. I didn't disappoint. It was a delicate yet intricate kiss; every motion of her tongue was deliberately planned to provide utmost pleasure and humiliation. Her tongue swirled in my mouth, wrapping around mine, coating it with the thick, bitter semen. We played with it by passing it back and forth between our mouths. Eventually, gravity took over and all of it found its way down my throat. She did the same with the second condom. And for the third, she directly unloaded it into my mouth, whilst spilling some over the top of my lips. She remarked it just looked like Brolga's mouth when he tried to pry for Yarraman's semen in her dreams.

My humiliation at Pratik's place had only begun. He procured the rights to breed my wife under that roof in no time. She wanted to be publicly intimate with him - whilst preserving the decorum - in front of us and strangers whom we never expected to meet again.

It started with me taking over the chauffeuring duties for our family. Pratik romanced his new mistress in the backseat during the long drives. Sneha accompanied me in the passenger seat and paid no heed to the things that transpired in the back seat. It was unnerving when they kissed; often they were superficial but sometimes they were deep and intense. Most of the activities, in the car, happened during late evenings while returning from our daily trips. Initially it was heavy petting and later on she started performing fellatio on him. Sneha ignored most of their acts but did react disapprovingly a few times.

During sightseeing, they would walk together and request us or passer-bys to take their pictures. To an onlooker they just seemed like a couple, very much in love. Once a passing stranger commented on Mayuri's beauty and congratulated Pratik on having such a beautiful wife and soon a beautiful child. We collected a lot of their pictures during our stay at their place. Mayuri maintained them secretly and used them to titillate me after returning from their place.

Sneha expressed her displeasure against their public display but never disrupted their proceedings. Secretly, she desired to see Mayuri get pregnant with Pratik's child. By the end of Mayuri's pregnancy, we got acquainted with each others wives. Pratik connected with Mayuri at a physical level and I with Sneha at an emotional level. Sneha skillfully employed every talent that I possessed during that brief period. Although I had tasted every part of her body, she only graduated to stroking my cock and occasionally taking it in her mouth.

Mayuri continued her sex with Pratik into the last month of her pregnancy. She couldn't engage in prolonged sessions but encouraged him to take her sideways. My sessions with her were limited to orally pleasing her. It was only befitting that her water tube broke while was humping her.

Our first child was healthy despite her mother's overzealous sexual life during pregnancy. She borrowed characteristics of both Mayuri and Shrini. Just like Mayuri, she was very fair; something that would definitely please my in-laws. Not much could be said about the subsequent ones though. However, judging from Sneha's girl, I guessed, they may not be disappointed.

It was Mayuri's turn to get occupied with a newborn and surprisingly her night excursions dramatically reduced. In fact, her frequency fell to almost once or twice a week, compared to eight or nine times a week. It didn't affect Pratik as his wife reciprocated more during this phase. This, however, left me in a quandary. Not possessing Mayuri's libido, Sneha showed no interest in me after receiving her regular dosage of sex from Pratik. All the talk about Mayuri starting right away after delivering our first child evaporated in front of my eyes. In India, Dolly had entered seventh month of pregnancy. The distance between the three pregnancies were roughly three months. I wondered who would get pregnant again. I believed Shrini would certainly fill in the void for Pratik & I, just as Pratik did it for him.

In the second month, Mayuri made it clear that there was no intercourse for me until she conceived from Pratik. She intended to reserve her vagina for him until his seed took root in her. It was clear she didn't want to delay but the big question was when her periods would commence. She devised a two-pronged plan to expedite that. First, she entrusted her breastfeeding duty to Sneha from the third month onwards. Second, she intended to enlist my services to increase her libido, which had nose-dived after delivering our daughter.

Second part of the plan was far more insidious. Yet, it lead to the most intimate moments of ours under Pratik's roof. Mayuri wasn't quite ready to initiate her dalliance with Pratik as enduring an episode with him required intense desire to procreate and ultra strong libido. Former was never an issue but the later had become an issue due to her motherly instincts. Intercourse, with me, was clearly out of question but her plan was even more treacherous.

Turning away Pratik during this phase was weighing on her mind but she insisted that it was time to bond with the father of her child before yet another stallion impregnated her. Pratik didn't take much interest in Mayuri during this phase; perhaps this was an understanding he had with both Sneha and Mayuri. Now to the plan. Mayuri believed that her periods would commence if she was aroused consistently for prolonged periods of time. This duty was relegated to me. It was nothing out of ordinary but her conditions made it unique.

First, the normal acts during foreplay were shunned. That is she didn't allow kissing on the mouth; no playing with her breasts or squeezing them; no massaging of vagina from over the dress. Anything that could artificially stimulate her.

Second, the more intimate acts were forbidden as well. That is no undressing; no sucking on breasts; no fingering of vagina; no licking her vagina.

Finally, the forbidden acts mentioned were allowed only if Mayuri desired so and only when she was sufficiently aroused.

The frugality of her conditions made me strive for her attention even more. The next two months, I spent most of my nights coercing her to award me the very acts that I rightfully deserved. First few days, in fact weeks, were trying periods. Nothing much transpired apart from hugging her tightly and grinding my pelvis against her butt. Soon, I started relishing the intimacy with her. It offered me a different perspective. I became intimately aware of her body structure, her erogenous zones, her leaking breasts, and her velvety stomach folds. Her body odor filled my nostrils and her mildly stale breath midway during the night became appealing. The modus operandi was simple. Hugging and gently stroking with hands were perhaps the only conditions allowed. Every night, well over two-three hours were spent lying next to her, hugging her tightly, and nuzzling her neck. Taking liberty, sometimes, I would stroke her butt and her sensitive stomach. She allowed gently grazing hands over her breasts as long as it was done sparingly and hands didn't linger long over them.

As mentioned, I spent whole nights restless, switching on and off trying my luck. Our sleep cycles were punctuated with these events throughout the night as I listlessly switched between my state of slumber and arousal. Eventually, she allowed dry humping but only after having tested my patience and desperation. My happiness knew no bounds when she lied on her stomach and let me hump her from behind - obviously without any penetration. However, the cloth between our genitals wasn't much of hindrance, given the context of that period.

The reader might wonder the utility of these antiques but they actually fuelled my desire for her. Never earlier did we spend three hours in each others arms without actually kissing. And even our sessions rarely stretched beyond an hour. This intense yearning grew each passing day. In the third week, she relented and finally offered her lips in the wee hours. My greed knew no bounds as I ravished her lips, completely disregarding our stale breaths. Neither did Mayuri hesitate as she passionately kissed me, teaching me in the process how she kissed Pratik with his foul morning breath. Needless to mention that we spent well over an hour kissing each other. Kissing was the main activity we indulged in that two month period. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said we kissed for well over hundred and fifty hours during the two month period. This simple act of exchanging saliva worked wonders as it satisfied my appetite during those miserly days. Ejaculating was still left to me when finally towards the end of second month, she stroked my penis ever so lightly to prolong ejaculation well into the morning hours. Was it any surprise that in the fourth month her periods resumed? Her body had also returned back to much compact shape but her waist that was quite proportional to her shoulders remained widened a little. The scars below her navel didn't quite vanish, and didn't seem they would vanish, but she seemed to have recovered from her pregnancy. Her dimensions grew by a size and she looked very much like a young Sneha, when we met her the first time in the US.

After delivering our child, she didn't let me see her vagina. She was afraid that it had become ugly, much loose and wouldn't regain back its original shape. She mocked about how it was better to not dip my penis into it until it became tighter as I would be embarrassed to know of my deficiencies. In the fourth month, she returned to her original ways and had me eat her pussy most of the time. The toughest test of my life as a cuckold had come near. She wanted me to be present at the time of conception and wanted it to be an open affair unlike the last time when Shrini was unaware of my presence. Nothing happened during the fourth month, even though officially her periods had commenced. Perhaps she was waiting for an opportune time or she had no intention to enact this part of her fantasy. The false sense of security that I had developed finally got shattered one night.

It didn't occur to me that she had already entered her fertile phase for the next month. Quite unaware, deep in my slumber, I got woken by Mayuri's hand that was massaging my pecker. Still drowsy, my mind grappled with what happened to me.

Faint whispers hit my ear and I realized that I wasn't dreaming. Mayuri was whispering to someone - most likely Pratik. The sudden creaking of the bed finally informed me that my courage would be tested.

"Didn't think you would come," whispered Mayuri.

"Hmm..." moaned Mayuri. There was rustling of bed sheets as she scooted in the bed to make space for him. Her hands had receded to lovingly hold her lover in her marital bed. My heart was thumping away as I lay motionlessly right next to them in the dark bedroom. Glancing towards the clock, I realized that it was about 3:00 in the morning. The darkness offered some solitude; it was fairly dark as the curtains were closed.

Mayuri moaned as her lips parted to welcome his kiss. My eyes could make out their silhouettes in the dark. She was on her back and Pratik was on her top, perhaps with part of his torso next to hers. It was a languid kiss bereft of any excitement that is unusual to such circumstances. I wondered if Mayuri and Pratik had rehearsed for the event. It was a long kiss but I thought it was my mind playing tricks with me; only looking at the clock confirmed that it lasted almost three months.

"You are incorrigible," she whispered breaking the kiss.

"But I love it this way," she added, and adjusting herself, against latched onto his lips. Her hand again found its way back to my pecker that was pointing to the roof. Instead of grasping my penis, her hand slid to my testicles and massaged them, with one finger nudging my anus. She was clearly enjoying my humiliation and conveyed that by painfully squeezing my scrotum. Whether she was trying to wake me up or rejecting its contents wasn't clear to me. Her attention drifted between her lover and me for the next several minutes. The kissing, however, went on incessantly.

Fifteen minutes had passed since the ordeal began, when Pratik got up to undress himself. It was happening. There was no backing out. Mayuri rolled over and kissed me.

"Play along," she urged.

"Shed your inhibitions." Her lips quivered as she kissed me again before turning her attention to him.

What did she want me to do? This was more of her fantasy than mine. True, I intended to see her in another man's arms, but being so close to the action, forget about participating in it, was never my intention. Pratik kneeled on the bed, offering his penis to her. She positioned herself by resting on one of her elbows and kissed his manhood. It was dark to make out much apart from smacking sound of lips. She motioned me to come closer to her. Hesitantly, I lay next to her, kissing on her neck. His penis was only a few inches from my face and the pungent smell emanating from his pecker didn't escape my attention. Her hand moved to my pecker and played with as her soft mouth pleased him. She worshipped his penis for several minutes while I caressed her body and nuzzled into her neck often. Embolden by my willingness, she guided my hand to his penis and encouraged me to stroke it. It was the first time I touched another man's penis in my life. I had no affinity for it but admired the girth of his equipment in the darkness. Pratik must have realized but didn't react. It was twice as thick and quite a bit longer than mine. As I got accustomed to his manhood, Mayuri turned around kissed me full on my mouth. In the process, allowing me to taste his juices. While I stroked his penis, gently, she alternated her attention between his penis, sacs, and my mouth. She whispered, almost inaudibly, in my ears things such as, "Isn't it plentiful?" "Feel those sacs?"etc.

Satisfied with my actions, she finally whispered, "Prepare it for me." My heart skipped a beat when I interpreted her request. But her hand pushing my shoulder down confirmed that she wanted me to go down on her.

Nestled between her thighs, I prepared her for him. She relished my tongue while administering one of her exquisite blowjobs. After the birth of our daughter, she indeed had lost some of the elasticity, although she was working hard to regain it back. But I was pleased to learn that she found more than her match in Pratik. Mayuri played with my hair as she approached her first orgasm.

Pratik, getting tired of his position, moved to the other side of her and lay down next to her. She scooted herself closer to him, while urging me to continue her work. As my eyes adjusted to their new position, I noticed that they were in a tight embrace. She moaned continuously responding to my oral ministration. And soon her body convulsed, her legs tightly held my head in place, conveying that she was experiencing her first orgasm.

She sat up and kissed me on lips, whispering, "Thank you for your understanding." Pratik stood up and headed to the bathroom to relieve himself. When he was inside, she quickly asked, "What do you think of it?"

"It's sizeable," I responded.

"You should see it when he ejaculates," she excitedly added.

"Is he done?" I choked.

"Are you kidding?"

"He is only warmed up!"

"Don't turn on the lights," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, we are not there yet," she assured.

"Can you taste it on my lips?" she asked, kissing me. She played with me tongue, passing in copious amounts of her saliva.

We broke the kiss, sensing him returning back. He crashed next to her on the bed. She turned to him and kissed him. Her hand moved to his penis and stroked it. I sensed he had gone limp. Not wanting to be left out of action, I started kissing Mayuri's butt; she adjusted her position to allow me better access to her anus. She was mumbling sweet nothings to him, but it was very hard for me to hear. As time passed, she moved in closer and closer until practically straddled his penis. I retreated but used my hand instead to probe her. Several times, I felt his thick penis graze against my fingers and every time it did, I felt awestruck by the sheer size of it. I had seen pictures of it earlier but I never thought it would be so big. No wonder, Mayuri was completely smitten by it and playing a number one slut for him.

She turned her back to him and adjusted herself, aligning her body against his. I didn't know what she intended but when she tugged me, I knew, she wanted me to eat her. When my tongue found the hole, she seethed, "Umm... Sameer..."

She kissed him by turning around; essentially enjoying both our tongues at the same time. It seemed, she still continued her stroking and perhaps he wasn't completely ready or that she needed to humiliate me one more time before he shafted her. She was enjoying it immensely and with each passing moment, the distance between them was reducing, until finally I found something gently probing my lips. The thick knob slid past my lips a few times. It was time, I thought and decided to retreat but Mayuri kept her hand on my head, urging me to continue.

She wanted me to taste it. The thing that gave her immense pleasure. The thing that had been object of her obsession. As I had mentioned earlier, I was only attracted towards watching it pierce her lips. Beyond that it was purely Mayuri's fantasy. Mayuri having indulged me on several occasions, I felt obliged. My head was located more on her clit and his penis would only reach till there, so she pushed me further south, so that more contact between his penis my lips was possible. Eventually, it wasn't long before she guided his whole knob between my lips; technically my lips were still glued to her vagina, his were simply penetrating it, not really entering my mouth.

For the next ten minutes, she played with his penis in that position, allowing it to just penetrate her vagina and then guide it more into my mouth. It was culmination of her perverse fantasy as she fed his penis little by little into my mouth. Towards the end she had me close my lips on his crown and use my tongue on it. It was intensely humiliating and even to this date, I detest having done it. However, I still remember it is only after the act that I hate it not while doing it. Mayuri had a knack of coercing me into these things. Through the ten minute ordeal, it must have been hardly a minute when I pleasured his penis actually but she made sure I crossed the chasm.

She, however, wasn't done. She straddled me and got on all her fours, preparing herself for the next phase. Pratik got up and took his position behind her and it dawned on me that I was on a joyride of my life. Her I was pleasing my wife while she tried to conceive from this stud. Not only that but she also made sure I pleased, at least cursorily, the specimen that enamored her.

Mayuri guided her position so that more her lower pussy was on top of my mouth. This brought me perilously close to his penis, must more than in the earlier position. She took his penis and guided to her vagina but instead of inserting them inside, she rubbed it across, essentially rubbing it on my lips. And then in a brazen act of hers, she slapped his penis against her vulva, as a consequence slapping it across my face as well. The more time, I spent around his penis, the more it captivated me. No I am not gay. The more I admired it and the more I wanted it to be solely reserved for my wife. The more I wanted her to be pleasured by it. There was something animalistic about his penis. As I guided it to her hole, I understood what she was up against. To think of it, she had already accommodated this enormous penis inside her anal opening. Even, I could wrap around my thumb and index finger around his penis and it was as long as my palm.

vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers