Journey of Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lips slid from my spent penis and I abruptly felt the pressure of hands on my knees again...this time assisting the body between my thighs to rise and depart. I was left alone.

Confused, horrified, thrilled and elated! All these emotions coursed through me in the immediate aftermath before I was able to recover my senses and hastily tuck myself back into my trousers. I removed my earphones and peered into the darkness in a futile attempt to detect movement or noise. Anything that could give me a clue as to the identity of my seducer! However, nothing could be seen or heard.

Who could it have been? Surely not the polo –shirted man! But the Indian girl was almost as unlikely! It must have been the business woman...but no, the hair I felt was short and fine...not tied up or wiry grey. Could someone else have entered the carriage without my noticing?!!

Eventually the lights blinked back into life and the train limped forward towards the tunnel exit and the next station. I scanned the carriage for some clue, for some indication of who the perpetrator could have been! But no-one was offering me eye contact.

The brunette looked out of the window....the business woman had already resumed reading her book...the teens were investigating the contents of a handbag...the young man had his head back against his seatback, eyes closed as he listened to his music.

What exactly did I expect...a sly wink of acknowledgement or a contented licking of lips?!! I resolved not to worry about who or why, but instead to enjoy the bizarre, shocking eroticism of the experience!!! Was it the handsome young guy? I smiled to myself at the realization that I was now thinking of him as the handsome guy!! Did it matter if it was? At this point in time, feeling alive with excitement...I didn't care!!!

12