Journey of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Washing off the dried mask from His skin i than begin to massage and moisturize His skin gently rubbing His temples in circular motions and His forehead till all the stress is dissolved. i continue to massage into His face the lotion till His skin has completely absorbed it and there are no lingering signs of tension in His facial muscles. Totally relaxed and rejuvenated He looks up into my eyes and we indulge O/ourselves with some delectable kisses before returning to the completion of O/our projects for the day.

The time is coming for me to return home, i quickly wrap up putting away and cleaning up a few items before i gather up and pack my belongings to return home. i am filled with satisfaction at all i have accomplished and have managed to insure that He is prepared and ready for His next trip which i want to make sure He can fully enjoy. He is off to Las Vegas to spend some time with a woman whom He has been negotiating providing her with a first experience of BDSM for. He loves these opportunities to supply women interested in exploring this lifestyle with an amazing and powerful experience. Knowing what a powerful and sensational experience He is capable of providing i am excited that their first time will be with such a skilled and intuitive Master. So many women have had to many clumsy, untrained Dom's provide them with their first session that they are left feeling degraded and used. He has a special talent that leaves you feeling beautiful, powerful, and re-awoken to the wonders and pleasures of life every woman should feel that way always in their life.

The power i feel in my submission to Him has made me feel more alive and beautiful than i ever imagined was possible. The gift of being able to provide these services to Him so that He can enjoy and focus on generating the same feeling for other women excites me. To have Him not only as my Master but as my partner, lover, and soul mate brings me more bliss than words can ever possibly describe and no action of service i provide Him with can ever reward Him sufficiently.

The time has come for me to once again leave soon though W/we will be sharing a home and i will no longer experience the twinge of sorrow each time i depart, though this time my sense of accomplishment has lessened the sadness a touch. He retrieves my bag opening the door to permit my exit before escorting me to the car. i again begin my journey home reveling in the memories of such an incredible experience with Him.

i have changed perhaps that isn't the correct word it is more of an evolution i am experiencing. It was subtle at first though inside i recognized a connection to Him that had formed something never before felt for another person except my children. The people around me who have known me for years noticed the external differences. They recognized i had soften that my feelings were surfacing instead of being so closely guarded.

Everyone had always made comments to me about not being open, about a callousness creating an emotional separation between other people. my friends would tease me about it call me heartless, even though they understood and knew the truth that it was a façade. This always bothered me i had feelings i felt them inside i just could never share them or show them i had tried so many times to let people see what was on the inside. The fear would overcome me i just couldn't show that i was vulnerable and could be hurt. i had already experienced to much pain by those who were suppose to protect me.

i didn't notice at first how my submission to His care had transformed me. Those around me noticed the differences, commenting on a new gentleness that i was exhibiting. There was a glow to my face that radiated a calmness they had never seen before. my sarcasm was gone and the bluntness to my nature had softened.

Initially i was skeptical of their observations, had it happened finally, He had broken through the wall i could show others what i felt inside. So many times i had tried to show what was on the inside of me to others but i could never break through. He had accomplished what nobody else has ever been able to, expose me to the world assuaging all my fears.

His dominance has allowed me to bloom into the woman i always have been inside but could never share with anyone. my complete submission to Him seems like such an inconsequential gift in comparison. He doesn't require my submission for this gift nor did i become His willing servant because of it. This reward was unexpected though greatly cherished and forever will i honor it by serving Him.

my submission to Him was instinctual from the first contact something inside me recognized Him as my Master. He also recognized this connection and reacted instinctively from that first encounter. There has never been an awkward moment or a guarded thought between us. W/we can be exactly who we are no longer modifying to fit others expectations. O/our ideals, desires, lifestyle, and goals resonate in perfect harmony to each other requiring no modification.

This has all taken some getting use to for U/us. W/we have both lived in partnerships with others where exposing O/ourselves so completely would not be conducive. i have shared things with Him that i would never dare share with anyone before. The openness of O/our communication is liberating for me and as it grows so does my trust in His care of me.

With each day i relinquish myself to His mastery even further as the relationship develops. i haven't lost my identity or will in this relinquishment just the opposite is true i find that my sense of self is stronger and my identity more complete. i choose this path not to define who i am but to refine the definition. i submit to Him not because i am weak but because i am strong enough to submit to Him and still retain myself.

He accepts me as His slave not because He requires a mindless, helpless servant to fulfill His needs, but because He sees my strength, beauty, and intelligence and desires a slave who is equal to Him as Master. my submission equals His dominance though at opposite ends of the spectrum they are each others Ying and Yang in perfect harmony balancing each other they are beauty personified.

There is a new ease in my day, i view things with more clarity as though through a newly washed window. my senses are more attuned to the beauty in life and though things are not without their challenges i trust completely in His leadership. It would be deceptive to indicate that there have not been a bump or two to disturb the peace. i had one difficult moment during sub-drop an event occurred that disrupted the normal routine causing negative emotions coupled with the intensity that can occur during sub-drop.

i was a mess of conflicting and confusing emotions coursing through my system. He is incredible handling the situation comforting me reassuring me of His love. Expressing how much He cherishes me, and how His mission is to show me how much my love and my submission means to Him. Sharing with me His desire to make my life more complete and fulfilled.

The sincerity in His words and actions is undeniable. i have never experienced such a level of genuineness from anyone before and have no doubts in trusting Him. i have never been without doubt before, there has always been a lingering skepticism in people. i trust in Him entirely as a result the emotional upheaval i experienced is quickly alleviated.

His return from Vegas has arrived what an incredible trip He had, i relished the phone calls as He shared with me His experiences. i find delight listening to Him describe the wonderful encounters He has been having and the gratification He finds in these connections He makes. There is no jealousy just the opposite it elicits a feeling of compersion. i find love in His love, joy in His joy, and pleasure in His pleasure whether it is with me or during an experience with someone else.

There isn't anything W/we have planned but to relax and enjoy each other's company for a few days, though it is never just plain vanilla when W/we are together. my exhilaration mounts as i enter the elevator and head to the apartment. Knocking at the door i feel comfort wash over me as i eagerly await Him to welcome me home and embrace me. As the door opens i can't contain myself and i leap into His arms wrapping my legs around His waist as He smiles and than kisses my mouth.

i am immediately consumed with desire for Him but this is a work day and He has a few matters to attend to before W/we can satisfy O/our hunger. As He lowers me to the ground i go about the task of putting my suitcase away. While He works i unpack the suitcase from His trip sorting out the dirty clothes before i put away the dry cleaning that was delivered.

Now that everything is clean and in it's place i take a break curling up on the couch while He works and snuggle in His lap. Taking a break from the day i make lunch and W/we catch up with each other while enjoying O/our food. i clear the dishes while He gets back to work and than go off to the store to collect some items for a surprise i have planned for Him.

During O/our conversations He had mentioned that He wanted to hang Christmas lights on the balcony so that His apartment was visible from the street. While shopping i found the perfect lights blue and white twinkle bulbs and a string of blue and white icicles. i have also purchased items to give Him a pedicure while He works along with an enema so that He can have me anyway He chooses tonight.

i enjoy providing some form of pampering during O/our time together. He doesn't take much time for Himself and i enjoy providing Him with these relaxing moments. When i return to the apartment i show Him the items i retrieved from the store and a smile spreads across His face from the thoughtfulness of my actions.

While He returns phone calls i sit at His feet lower them into a tub of warm water so they can soak. i now begin to scrub each foot with soap thoroughly cleaning them before placing one into my lap the clip the nails and remove the cuticles. Returning it back into the warm water i do the same to His other foot. He occasionally reaches down to stroke my hair as i care for His feet showing me the pleasure He finds in this act of service.

Nails trimmed i now file each one and than buff them till they are smooth and shine. He is a bit ticklish so His feet occasionally twitch as i go through the process of removing the calluses from the bottom of His heels, it makes me giggle i find it delightful that He is ticklish. Returning His feet to the water i rinse the off before retrieving the lotion and removing the tub.

Kneeling in front of Him with His feet in my lap i fill my hands with lotion and start to massage each foot. Starting at the bottom of His feet i use my thumbs to massage the lotion into the tissue applying pressure to points that will relieve any soreness from them. Deeply i work the lotion into His foot working my way to His ankle and than begin massaging His calves as i feel them relax under my touch.

The look of relaxation on His face is satisfying as i clean up the materials i used to provide the pedicure with. i now retreat to hang the Christmas lights on the balcony i can't wait till darkness comes so that W/we can enjoy their beauty together. His day is beginning to wind down and i show Him my final purchase the enema the evil little grin that crosses His face is sufficient to inform me that i should prepare myself with it.

Satisfied that everything is prepared for Him i return to the living room sitting naked at His knees with my collar and cuffs on ready to be used as He pleases, i wait for Him to complete His days work. my head resting in His lap as i kneel at His feet He strokes my hair occasionally grabbing it a pulling to show His control over me. The sensation triggers wetness to form between my legs and i can feel my clit respond as it begins to swell.

Putting away the laptop He tugs my hair pulling my head up so that i am looking into His eyes as He tells me what a good girl i am. Tingles course through my body hearing those two simple words i strive to be His good girl. He than relays how much He enjoys my service to Him and the honor He finds in the acts of submission i perform.

Determining that i have served Him well and am deserving of a special treat He takes me by the collar pulling me to my feet before leading me to the bedroom. Laying me on the bed spreading apart my legs He inserts the glass plug into my anal cavity preparing it for use later on. Running His hands over my skin He tells me what a beautiful slave i am and how much He is going to enjoy using my body tonight. Shivers run through me at the thought of what might come.

He runs His hands between my legs feeling the wetness that has developed. i watch as He retrieves on of His many toys of pleasure from His arsenal and begins to insert it inside me. Thrusting it faster and harder He than turns on the Hitachi and begins to apply it to my clit as the vibrations send me over the edge and i arch my back off the bed. The orgasm explodes as cum rushes out of me soaking through the towel He had laid underneath.

Removing the plug from my anus He than penetrates me thrusting His hard cock deep inside my ass. With each thrust i raise my hips to meet Him driving His cock deeper inside me. i feel once again my orgasm mounting as i can feel the head of His engorge cock swell preparing to explode His cum in my ass. Feeling the pulsation begin my body responds as W/we cum. Before collapsing on the bed He re-inserts the plug and than cradles me in His arms till the last of O/our tremors subside and W/we regain O/our strength.

Restored He flips me onto my back forcefully spreading apart my legs the glass plug still firmly implanted inside me He invades me thrusting Himself deep inside as His cock swells causing pressure on the on the plug inside my anus. i moan at the sensation of having both my openings filled at the same time. Which each thrust stimulating both areas concurrently i quickly succumb and beg Him for permission to cum. i can feel His mounting inside me as He commands my orgasm and once again W/we explode in harmony with each other.

Holding me in His arms i can feel the plug impaling me while my assaulted ass throbs against the unyielding glass. i rest my head on His chest gently stroking and caressing Him while W/we once again recover. Slowly the quivering of O/our bodies settle and W/we lay discussing plans for the evening.

Deciding upon a leisurely night starting with drinks and appetizers at the Four Seasons W/we shower and dress. i stand in a tight long dress low cut exposing my breasts waiting for Him to open the door permitting my exit. W/we walk out into the night and cross the street entering the lounge. Inside is lovely the lighting low and the environment intimate and inviting. Perfect setting allowing U/us to feed the hunger generated by O/our recent tryst W/we can relax regain O/our strength and talk before meeting up with a friend for dinner.

Finished with the starter W/we leave to head over to a lively little sports bar where W/we can enjoy football food and the company of a lovely young lady who has been a friend of His for awhile. Recently a close friend of hers passed away so W/we are looking forward to cheering her up a bit with good food and good company. As W/we walk He shares with me some knowledge about her telling me what an amazing woman she is and how much fun she is i am looking forward to meeting her.

Walking into the bar she approaches and He was so right about her she is a cute little red head with the sweetest button nose and a splash of freckles to adorn it. The hostess seats U/us at a table and He removes my coat and than sits next to her asking how she is doing. His concern for her well being during this time is touching and i feel a smile spread across my face as i witness the interaction.

i see as she shares with Him how the situation has affected her and how His comfort has eased some of the difficulty she is experiencing. Ordering O/our food the conversations turns to Christmas plans of everyone coming together to celebrate. W/we start discussing ideas for the party enjoying the food. Watching her smile as we talk about baking and going caroling her and i excuse ourselves to go outside and have a cigarette.

Walking to the door we both receive compliments by various gentlemen which both of us relish. i enjoy these bonding moments i have with the other women in His life. They are always so pleasant i can't help but to adore them. Outside we continue our conversation laughing and joking excited to get together again.

Sitting back at the table W/we complete the meal and escort her back to her car. Walking home i thank Him for introducing me to her and share with Him what a pleasing time i had. He is delighted by my acceptance of His other relationships. How can i not be warm to them they are an important part of His life and as such important part of my life. i am committed to always creating a welcoming environment for everyone who is a part of His life.

Entering the apartment He removes my coat, i remove my dress before kneeling before Him so that He can once again garnish me with His collar and cuffs. Lifting me to my feet He leads me to the bed laying me out on my back attaching my cuffs to restraints so that i am restrained and spread apart at His mercy.

Unable to move vulnerable He blindfolds me before He again causes cum to flow out of me flooding the bed soaking through the towel beneath me. Not finished He penetrates me thrusting inside till He fills me with His cum. Releasing one leg and arm from the restraints He spoons me before attaching my arm and leg to the restraints.

Informing me that tonight i will sleep restrained in bed helpless to escape He will use me at will. i am dependent upon Him to release me if for any reason i need to get up i am at His mercy. Exhausted from the evening adventures i fall into a deep sleep secure in His bed. Through out the night the restraints tug against my arms as i move in my sleep waking me to the reality that i am bound to His bed. The security of being restrained and in His care allows me to drift back to sleep.

i am woken in the morning as He enters me plunging inside me till He has satiated His desire. Satisfied He releases me from the bondage so that i can get the coffee started. Upon my return to the bed i explore His body with my mouth. Teasing Him i retrieve the crop from the floor and begin to gently run the leather across His skin. Occasionally i smack it against His nipples as if than trail it down His chest till i reach His cock. Seeing that my attempt at domination excites Him i continue to tease Him with the crop. Gently slapping it against His swollen cock. He goes to reach for me and i whack His naughty arms with the crop pulling them above His head before using the restraint to bind them in place.

Now He is at my mercy i continue my assault upon Him with the crop. i am careful though to not cross the line i only wish to be disciplined for my impertinence not punished. It is obvious that He is enjoying the role reversal though my dominance is more playful and devilish. His cock is hard and engorged with blood turning that nice reddish purple color from being teased and tortured. i am wet with desire and now mount Him grinding my clit into His pelvis and taking Him deep inside till He can no longer stand it and i feel that He is on the verge of exploding. i remind Him with a giggle that He is not allowed to cum without permission. He is a generous Master and plays along with my little game as He begins to cum He asks please.

my morning escapade complete i leave Him bound to the bed and retrieve coffee. Giggling in the kitchen at the thought of Him restrained in bed i begin to prepare breakfast. Caught up in the process of cooking thinking of Him restrained in bed i am startled as i feel His hand grasp my nipple twisting it between His fingers. Demonstrating that He is always in control.