Journey of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i carry O/our breakfast to the couch draping a napkin across His lap before sitting down next to Him to enjoy the meal. i love these lazy moments when W/we can relax and enjoy each other's company.

Clearing the dishes i return to the living room where He has put away the laptop and laid out on the table various implements in which to use upon my skin so that He can adorn me with His marks. i bend over a chair presenting Him with my bottom so that He can apply His marks to my bare skin.

i feel the gentle caress of the floggers leather thongs begin to lick at my delicate skin. He strokes them across my back sending shivers through my spine. While He drags the leather down my back softly running it over my bottom i feel my legs begin to tremble. i sense as He pulls back the flogger from my skin bracing myself as the first thudding lash falls against my ass. Inhaling deeply than exhaling slowly as i feel it land upon my skin. Endorphins begin to course through me as He increases the intensity of each lash quickening the pace. Stopping briefly to run His hands across the reddening welts that are beginning to form my legs are quiver uncontrollably.

Realizing that i can barely maintain my stance He stops to insert the glass handle inside me forcing me to release my orgasm. Pulling me up He takes me to the bedroom laying me out on my stomach before splaying my arms and legs across the bed and restraining them.

He continues His assault with the flogger striking my thighs before placing the Hitachi on my clit. i grind my pelvis into the vibrating machine as it stimulates my swollen clit while He increases the force of each strike upon my skin. Holding the back of my head He presses me into the bed as He switches implements and applies the crop to my already tender bottom. i feel my orgasm build as i gyrate my clit against the vibrator.

With each crack of the crop against my skin i feel droplets of sweat begin to form warm at first than cooling sending shivers coursing through my body. The strength He exerts smacking the crop against my bottom increases i feel the welts begin to rise with each assault upon my skin. i beg permission to cum but He denies my request as He runs His hand over my red welted skin.

The ordeal is not yet finished as i feel the first sting from the dragon tail land upon my already punished bottom. The stinging sensation travels through me as i feel cum begin to flow from me. Concentrating on keeping the mounting orgasm at bay He completes the assault before spreading me apart and inserting a glass dildo inside me. While i rub my clit against the vibrator He thrusts the glass fast and deep inside me. Finally He commands me to orgasm and a torrent of cum floods the bed.

Exhausted and trembling i am released from the restraints to lie in His arms as He tells me how well i did. Before the tremors subside He pulls me on top of Him and inserts His cock deep inside me to ride. The desire created from my willingness to endure His ordeal is apparent as i feel His cock swell and pulsate inside me.

Arching my back i thrust my breasts towards Him as He twist the nipples between His fingers. Moaning i can feel cum run down Him as i feel His orgasm build inside me. In a fury of desire W/we cum i collapse on top of Him feeling the pulsations of His cock still inside me. Enjoying each vibration i wait till they completely subside before pulling myself off and engulfing His cock in my mouth to enjoy the orgasmic release.

Decorated with His marks and O/our sexual appetites satisfied W/we shower and dress. He has ordered me a new collar for me that will match more of my clothing when W/we attend events. It is stunning black with silver bordering the top and bottom. i love the pictures as He places the order and i request the one that fastens with a lock. i relish the thought of my collar being locked around my neck and that only He has the key to release me from it.

W/we have some errands to run before i return to my house. There is an event that W/we are attending in a couple of days and i need an appropriate costume to wear. He drives U/us to a local corset shop to purchase and be fitted for a corset to wear at the event. The clerk shows me different styles i select a beautiful red and black brocade one that has a sweet heart neckline and a halter strap that wraps around my neck. She takes me into the dressing room where she laces me into it. The effect is stunning my waist is cinched to a size 22 and my cleavage is pushed out the top.

He waits outside the dressing room for me to exit and model it for Him. He is more than pleased by the look and how well it accentuates my body. The clerk demonstrates to Him the proper way to cinch up the corset since i will need His assistance dressing. She loosens the ties and then lets Him practice cinching them up i love the restrictive feel as He tightens the lacings. Satisfied with my selection He has the clerk ring up the purchase and W/we leave to enjoy dinner before i return to my house.

It will only be two days before i return to Him the time W/we spend apart decreases as O/our relationship grows. Though i still have experience sadness when it is time to leave there is now comfort knowing that i will soon return to His care. Assisting in minimizing the sadness will be the knowledge that my new collar will arrive and be waiting for me when i return.