Journey to OZ Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers

"Fuck me... fuck me, Professor Marvel... fuck me with your great big cock... Oh yes... ooohhhhhhhhh... fuck me..."

The new words that Dorothy had learned were indeed magical. Shortly after uttering them, she screamed. Professor Marvel slammed her against the wall and repeatedly pounded his cock deep into her belly. She exploded with one orgasm after the next orgasm. She whimpered as Professor Marvel staggered across the floor and deposited her drained body onto the bed.

Dorothy looked up at him with a pleading desperation in her eyes. He pushed her knees back by her shoulder and mounted her from the top. She wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that her body couldn't take any more. But this was a test, and she didn't want to fail.

Professor Marvel placed the tip of his cock against the juicy folds of her swollen pussy and drove his hard meat straight down into her body. Dorothy screamed from the feel of his enormous cock bottoming out inside her cunt. He slammed into her again and again and again. Her head was spinning out of control. Her feet flailed recklessly in the air and her fingernails dug into his chest. To keep from falling into blackness, Dorothy shouted out those magical words.

"Fuck me... fuck my cunt... oooohhhhh... fuck me Professor Marvel... fuck me with your cock... aaaaahhhh... uuuuuuhhhhhh... oh fuck... ooohhhh... fuck me..."

Professor Marvel was getting close. His balls slapped wetly against her ass as he drove his cock harder and faster and deeper into Dorothy's gushing cunt. Her pussy had a tight grip around his meaty shaft just adding to the sensations. He looked down at the innocent young face screaming with pleasure as one orgasm after another rocked her soul. It took all his willpower to stop and pull out of her pussy.

"Oh... oh my... Professor Marvel, I've never felt anything so good... and magical and... and... frightening. I nearly passed out. Did... did you inject me with cum?"

"No Dorothy. Not yet. I want you to roll over onto your stomach so I can fuck you from behind. But first, Glinda is going to sit in front of you so you can lick her between the legs the same way she licked you."

Dorothy wasn't quite sure what it meant to get fucked from behind or why licking Glinda's pussy was a skill she needed to be a magician's assistant, but then there were a lot of things she didn't know. Professor Marvel pulled her back to the edge of the bed and lifted her hips until she was on all fours like a dog.

Glinda lay down in front of Dorothy with her knees pulled back to her shoulders. Dorothy stared down at the puffy mound rising up from between Glinda's legs. A fold of pink flesh peeked out through a gash down the middle. At the top of the fold was a tiny little button, which Dorothy now knew to be her clit. Glinda pulled Dorothy's face down between her legs.

"I'm going to teach you to eat pussy, Dorothy. Stick your tongue out and lick up and down the gash... yes... good. Now rub my clit with the tip of your tongue... aaaaaahhhhhhh... oh god... ooooohhhh... yes. Okay, now clamp your mouth over my pussy and push your tongue inside... oooohhhhh yeeeeesssss... keep sucking, and licking and fucking me with your tongue... ooohhhhh... just like that..."

Dorothy was amazed that she could make Glinda moan and squirm just by licking her pussy. Maybe she really did have special powers after all. Determined to prove her abilities, Dorothy attacked Glinda's cunt with frenzy, licking and sucking and slurping. She went back and forth between her pussy and clit. Glinda opened her blouse and played with her tits.

"Put your fingers in me, Dorothy... in my cunt... yes... now lick my clit... oooohhhh fuuuuck... I'm going to cum... ooohhhhhh..."

Dorothy was confused. Could girls make cum shoot out of their pussies? She could taste the juices flowing from Glinda's cunt, but they didn't taste at all like the cum she had licked from Professor Marvel's cock after he fucked Glinda. There was so much to learn!

Dorothy continued to dig her fingers around inside Glinda's pussy while licking and sucking her clit. Suddenly Glinda's entire body stiffened. She bucked hard up into Dorothy's mouth. A flood of juices gushed from Glinda's cunt and drenched Dorothy's lips. Glinda's body continued to shake and thrash until she collapsed onto the bed.

Dorothy wasn't sure what had just happened. She was so absorbed with Glinda that she barely noticed Professor Marvel's big cock rubbing against her own pussy. This changed quickly when he pushed hard and drove his swollen shaft deep into her body. Dorothy screamed and her body stiffened from the sudden but welcome penetration of her cunt.

Professor Marvel grabbed her hips and pumped his cock in and out with long and deliberate strokes. He looked down between the creamy cheeks of her ass and watched his cock penetrate Dorothy's young and innocent body. The lips of her pussy clung tightly to his swollen meat each time he pulled out. His cock slammed back into her disappearing from sight each time he buried it deep into her juicy cunt.

Glinda spun around on the bed and crawled under Dorothy. Her fingers found Dorothy's clit. Dorothy exploded in a powerful orgasm that ripped through her body. Pussy juice ran down her thighs and dripped onto Glinda's face. Professor Marvel pulled his slimy cock from her cunt to give Dorothy a chance to catch her breath. He quickly shoved it into Glinda's mouth.

"Dorothy, I want you to finger and lick Glinda's pussy while she sucks my cock."

Dorothy, being a good student, did as she was told She dipped her head down between Glinda's legs and feasted on her juicy cunt. Professor Marvel pulled his cock from Glinda's mouth and thrust it back into Dorothy's quivering pussy. Dorothy emitted a muffled gasp into Glinda's juicy cunt.

Glinda licked and sucked on Professor Marvel's balls as he fucked Dorothy. Like she had been taught, Dorothy pushed two fingers into Glinda's cunt and continued licking her clit. It was hard to concentrate with Professor Marvel's cock pounding her own pussy. It became even harder when he rubbed his thumb over Dorothy's asshole. Dorothy lifted her head and squealed when he pushed his thumb inside this previously forbidden territory.

Glinda moved her tongue from Professor Marvel's balls to Dorothy's clit. Dorothy could feel the pressure building in her belly. She tried to concentrate on Glinda's pussy and clit to hold back the explosion but it was hopeless. Her gasps and squeals became louder and more desperate. Magical words spewed from her mouth.

"Oooohhh... ohhhh fuck me... aaaaahhhhhh... yes... fuck my pussy... shove your big cock up my cunt... harder... aaaaaahhhhh..."

Glinda scraped her teeth across Dorothy's clit and at the same time pinched hard on both of her nipples. The scream from Dorothy was so loud that Toto began to bark. Professor Marvel grabbed her pigtails and jerked her head back. Her cunt squeezed Professor Marvel's cock as it exploded spraying pussy juice all over Glinda's face..

Seconds later hot thick cum erupted from the tip of Professor Marvel's cock and filled Dorothy's gushing pussy again and again. Dorothy's asshole tightened around Professor Marvel's thumb as her body quaked with her strongest orgasm yet. Cum and cunt juice seeped out of her gash and dripped onto Glinda's face.

Dorothy collapsed onto Glinda, barely conscious and breathing hard. Professor Marvel pulled his dripping cock from her cunt and his thumb from her asshole. Glinda clamped her mouth over Dorothy's pussy and sucked their combined juices into her mouth. She climbed out from under her and rolled Dorothy onto her back. Dorothy's eyes flickered. The familiar face above her slowly came into focus.

Glinda leaned over and pressed her mouth to Dorothy's lips prying them open with her tongue. This was another strange sensation for Dorothy. She had never heard of two girls kissing, but it wasn't at all unpleasant. She opened her mouth. She was surprised when she tasted cum pouring out from Glinda's lips. There was so much of it that it formed a large pool at the opening to her throat.

"Go ahead and swallow it, Dorothy. It's a powerful potion and will make you a real authentic magician's assistant with powers that you never dreamed possible."

Dorothy smiled up at Glinda, and then looked over at Professor Marvel who was beaming like a proud father. She sat up on the side of the bed and opened her mouth to show them her prize. She closed her mouth and gulped down the creamy elixir, then opened her mouth again and stuck out her tongue to show them it was all gone.

"Oh Toto... come here. This was the best day of my life. Just think... me, a magician's assistant. I can't thank you enough, Professor Marvel and Miss Glinda. But I'm afraid I must get home to Auntie Em before the storm arrives or she will be worried sick. If only we can find the way. Goodbye. I hope to see you soon."

"Oh, don't worry, Dorothy. You will see us again... soon. But the road home is treacherous and you will need all of your new-found magic to get there."

When Dorothy opened the door a sudden gust of wind knocked her to the ground. She had this strange feeling of spinning through the air as her mind slowly slumped into darkness.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,982 Followers
12