Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Valerie raced her way back through the winding hills feeling hot, happy and excessively horny. She was unable to put a finger on what had possessed her to boldly tweak the raven haired woman's nipple, but her own nipples had reacted wildly the moment she did it and she wasn't sorry. The only thing she was sorry about was the meeting she had scheduled for that morning that unfortunately could not be rescheduled, not even for the amazing woman she'd just met. She wondered if Tina was still at the bottom of the hill scratching her head, and hoped she was. Valerie loved to be in the driver's seat and by leaving so abruptly albeit with a pinch of incentive, literally, she hoped Tina thought about her and spent a little time agonizing over the fact that she'd forgotten to find out how to contact the fiery red head. Though she too had been affected when their eyes met, Valerie rarely missed details and had plenty tucked away in her brain to find out who Tina was and how she could get in touch with her.

She was feeling confident and snatched up an impressive wheelie as she passed a speed trap and waved at the dumbfounded cops inside the partially hidden patrol car. Come and get me you lazy pigs...She thought to herself when the car lumbered out of the ditch and into the lane behind her, lights and sirens to boot. She disposed of them quickly with a few skillful turns and strategic detours, laughing all the while. She grew sad when she pulled into her garage and shut the motor down, but affectionately patted the gas tank and promised she'd be riding again very soon. With that she hung up her leathers and hopped into the shower. Nice and hot until her skin was pink and blotchy, she scrubbed and shampooed until she was squeaky clean. Then she let her mind wander over the memory of Tina's body. She was tall, maybe 5'11" with jet black hair and equally dark eyes which added an air of mystery to her. She had aristocratic features, nice olive skin at her neck and midriff that stood out against the black of her t-shirt and made Valerie want to stick her tongue in the tiny vertical slit that was her belly button. She also had a nice smile, a little lopsided that showed off large gleaming teeth. Valerie had a thing for nice teeth and this girl definitely had them.

It wasn't until her mind's eye wandered slowly down Tina's long thin neck, over the light dusting of freckles on her chest and down to her teenage-like tits did Valerie's hand snake its way down her slick belly and into her pussy. Oh the imagination she had ... sometimes it was a helluva lot of fun, but it sometimes scared her that her thoughts could be so vivid, so sexy. She was a little bit surprised by how primed she already was and wasted no time taking her arousal all the way and shuddering against the slick tile wall, before finally rinsing off and stepping out of the shower. She whistled as she got ready and was still thinking about Tina as she hopped into her red convertible and headed for work.

It was obvious to Valerie that she wanted to be Tina's friend at the very least. She hadn't come across a rider with her skill in a long time and theirs was a hobby that offered very little by the way of camaraderie, unless you were a man of course. So she would definitely be contacting her, but Valerie secretly wondered if Tina had experienced the same 'exposed' feeling when their eyes met. Oh she'd never let it show, but Valerie felt as though she'd been read like a book when Tina looked into her eyes. Could it be possible that she and Tina were looking for the same thing? Was it possible they had found something larger than friendship? This line of questioning wasn't very productive and if Valerie was anything, she was efficient. So she wrote her morning experience off for now and focused on her upcoming meeting. She was definitely going to kick ass and that made her crank up her radio and rock all the way to her office.

The metamorphosis that occurred every time she walked over the threshold into her office was almost physically noticeable to bystanders, as her back went ramrod straight, her face hardened, her lips pursed and her eyes narrowed. Valerie Marshall was a shrewd business woman and she exuded it with every tiny piece of body language as well as every word she spoke. It thrilled her to no end to see people jump when she spoke, to race about and do her bidding. Her brother had always teased that she went from fun-loving to fuckin'-bitchin' faster than he could blink an eye and he was correct. She laughed inside at the image of her voluptuous body packed into riding leathers, screaming through mountain roads only two hours ago and compared it to the image of her now. Her bright red hair was tightly twisted into a vertical French twist, her makeup was conservatively done while still accentuating her eyes and lips and her tailored business suit fit her well, but was a muted gray fabric that would not promote extensive gawking. The desired effect was to hint at sex to gain and keep their attention without going overboard and causing losing their focus altogether. Her silver wire-rimmed glasses sat on her nose adding a flair of sophistication to the package and also giving her a tool to convey deep concentration or serious contemplation when she pulled them off and stuck the earpiece between her teeth.

"Ms. Marshall?" Her secretary called over her intercom.

"Yes, Ruth."

"The Atley Group executives are here to see you."

"Thank you. Send them in." She commanded gently and rose to greet the four men as they entered and took their seats before her large mahogany desk.

Valerie quickly got the pleasantries out of the way and dove straight at them before they ever even saw her coming. She always shot straight from the hip, but often fired quicker and much more accurately than those on the other side of her desk which was why she'd vaulted to the top of her brokerage firm in record time. Today's meeting was almost laughable and went so smoothly that she found her thoughts drifting back to Tina. She wanted to smile again when she thought of the way she'd touched her nipple, but instead maintained a steely countenance until the four men had been well screwed and left her office. Their time had been well spent, she'd make them quite a bit of money and they had been able to fantasize about her for the last forty-five minutes. But the truly funny thing to Valerie was that she would be making much more money for herself than she would be for them and she'd been able to fantasize about a beautiful woman for the last forty-five minutes.

At least Tina had challenged her, where these men would have licked her Prada heels clean if she'd asked. Pathetic, she thought and was glad when they left. Weakness, whether promoted by desire or not, was a very unflattering characteristic to Valerie and though Tina had been a little flustered she knew from the way she'd raced her that the woman was anything but weak.

"Speaking of Tina, now that I have some spare time I'll just do a little rooting and see what I can find out about her."

Valerie clicked away at her computer, starting with the girl's license plate number, and dug for over half an hour finding several interesting things, not the least of which was that Tina was a business woman herself. Granted she owned and ran her own small consulting firm, and wasn't among the movers and shakers of the financial world the way Valerie was, but it made no difference to her. All Valerie wanted to know was that the woman had a brain, the rest she'd uncover one delicious little detail at a time. She dove into her work then and made countless calls until her ears were on fire and her patience for schmoozing and stroking certain clients was tapped out.

"Time to go home." She announced to her empty office and gathered her briefcase to leave. She was just opening her office door when Ruth buzzed in to alert her of an incoming call.

"I'm on my way out the door, Ruth." She clipped back.

"It sounds like a personal call. Said her name was Tina Blair, but I can take a message if you want."

Valerie's heart jumped up in her throat before falling heavily to the pit of her stomach with an almost audible 'thud'. "That won't be necessary, what line?"

"Three."

"Got it." She said and walked around her desk staring at the flashing green light.

"I'll be damned." She said and relaxed into her large black leather chair.

She reached for the phone and answered professionally.

"Valerie Marshall." She clipped efficiently, as though she didn't know who it was.

"I'm offering you a rematch Saturday morning at nine a.m. sharp. I'll be at the same stoplight and this time we leave the line at the same time." Tina said in a business manner, but with a little sugar in her voice before hanging up and leaning back to prop her feet on her desk.

"I do love a feisty woman...as well as a worthy adversary." Valerie cooed as she replaced the handset in its cradle and left her office.

She was really getting amped up about the rematch and knew nothing was going to keep her from riding Saturday morning, but her cheery disposition quickly faded when she realized it was only Tuesday. She actually pouted on her way home and then grew angry that the other woman had done exactly what she'd been planning on doing to her. She hadn't thought of the rematch ruse, but she fully intended to pique Tina's interest, whet her appetite and then call her out as had just been done to her on the phone. And then there was the fact that she had underestimated the woman by thinking she was too stunned to take in any details or helpful hints that might allow Tina to contact her. She sulked and brooded for the rest of the evening before finally climbing into bed where she tossed and turned until well past two a.m. When she finally did fall asleep she had the most vivid dreams about Tina that found her waking up with a severe yearning between her legs. A bit of a control freak, Valerie loved to get off, but mostly only appreciated doing so on her terms. Being driven to distraction by the dark woman took her out of the driver's seat and she was not very pleased about it.

The week passed slowly for Valerie and her employees suffered the consequences. Only one person was fired, but many had received severe tongue lashings and overly harsh treatment when things were not done to her specifications. By Friday night she was a ticking time bomb, and so exhausted by the previous four near sleepless nights that she sacked out immediately and didn't wake up until her alarm clock went off at seven a.m.

"Showtime." She said and sprang out of bed, as though she'd just lain down.

* * *

Tina woke with a long stretch, as she did every morning and again checked her window for the weather report. Fantastic, she thought when she was greeted by clear skies and very little movement in the treetops. Strong winds made aggressive riding more dangerous and while she wanted to have a good showing she had no intention of hurting herself by pushing through bad weather conditions. She took her time in the shower and smiled when she remembered the way Valerie sounded on the phone. It was downright severe and not at all the carefree melodic voice she'd heard at the base of the mountain, but that only proved to Tina that the redhead actually was as multi-faceted as she already believed her to be.

She figured she'd taken the wind out of Valerie's sails by beating her to the punch with the first contact, but the victory was short lived. She too had suffered through the week, in pain of not knowing whether or not she'd imagined the intense chemistry Tuesday morning. Why she hadn't chosen Wednesday morning for the rematch she wasn't sure, but she believed in the power of anticipation and was crossing her fingers it would work in her favor this time. She felt relaxed now, though, and felt certain that the smaller woman would accept her challenge. Tina showered and dressed, putting quite a bit more thought into what she wore beneath her leathers. Ordinarily she had a Lycra jumpsuit that she wore as it allowed her leathers to move over her body without chafing, but it really wasn't very attractive and she decided against it today. She wasn't sure what made her think anyone would see her out of her riding suit, but the jolt she felt at the simple idea made her choose the least practical and most alluring attire she owned. She studied herself in the mirror and was pleased with the contrast between the white lace and her dark skin. She shuddered as she slid the heavy riding suit on and was struck by the change in her as she zipped it up. Only seconds ago she had felt sexy and tempting, but now she felt determined and a bit ruthless.

There was just as much excitement today when she started the motorcycle, but it was without the fanfare of the year's first ride. That would come when she and Valerie sped off the line and competed for the lead over the twisty mountain roads. Tina headed out of town and meandered a little when she realized she was ahead of schedule. She took the time to warm up her tires before arriving at the designated intersection. As before it was deserted and she looked in all directions for any sign of Valerie, but saw nothing. She was a few minutes early and didn't start sweating until five after nine. Surely the cocky redhead wasn't going to stand her up, she thought, which only served to open the floodgates of doubt and worry. She was really going to be pissed if she'd fretted over this contest all week and it didn't take place. Just then she thought she heard something and when she turned to look, a shiny black blur whizzed past her.

Tina didn't move a muscle and simply watched motorcycle and rider slide to a side-stop about fifty yards past the intersection and look in her direction. The small rider lifted the face shield before extending a lean arm and beckoning with gloved fingers. Tina's heart pounded wildly and she almost convinced herself she could see the bright green eyes from where she was sitting. Not wanting to give away her excitement, she leisurely took the handlebars in hand and rode forward until she was directly beside Valerie. Here she stopped and lifted her own visor before turning to wink at her. The woman simply nodded and closed her visor before straightening her machine to point straight forward before turning back and holding up her hand. She raised five fingers and rhythmically lowered three of them before moving it to her own handlebar. The last two counts were in their head and they each jumped forward in the same instant, hearts pounding and engines screaming.

This race was for the whole kit-n-caboodle, though no stakes had ever been audibly set. Both women knew what awaited them at the finish line; it was only a matter of who arrived first. The danger was intoxicating and adrenaline pumped through their veins as they tempted each other and tempted fate for the sheer fun of it. They were so close at one point that Tina thought their handle bars were going to touch. Valerie must have seen it too, for Tina heard her whoop excitedly as they raced on. Knee dragging turns, rolling hills and all the speed their daring bodies could handle, swept past them as they pushed harder. The lead changed numerous times and each woman gained a new appreciation for her competitor as she took note of the skill and finesse the other possessed. The final turn was coming up and Tina was behind. In her estimation, this wasn't a bad place to be at all, as it offered a tremendous view of Valerie's heart-shaped ass, and when Tina pulled up along side and just behind her she could see the sultry curve of the redhead's ample breast. But she was every bit as much of a competitor as she was a lust driven female and for this moment in time her competitive side won out and she pulled even with Valerie. They were entering the turn two wide and Tina wondered if she'd be able to gain any advantage for taking the inside line, but soon found Valerie had been able to carry just a bit more speed through the turn and was half a bike-length ahead of her when they arrived at the bottom of the hill.


Tina was surprised that she didn't mind losing to the talented redhead as much as she imagined she would and slowly pulled off to the side of the road as she'd done before. She dismounted the red machine while it crackled and popped as heat emanated from the engine. She was leaning her backside against the seat of her bike when Valerie appeared again from the road ahead where she'd ridden on and apparently turned around. Tina was quite impressed to see the woman on her knees in the seat riding past her on the back wheel in an improvised victory lap wheelie.

"Oh, now you're just showing off." Tina murmured beneath her helmet and watched in amusement as Valerie set the front wheel down and turned around before riding up and stopping directly in front of her.

Tina watched the black helmet turn her direction and then saw the visor slowly being lifted. The magnetic pull of those green eyes on her was almost physical and she had to restrain herself from leaning towards the smaller woman.

"You win. What's it gonna cost me?" Tina asked, feeling her anticipation rise.

Valerie said nothing and simply patted the tiny triangle seat behind her. Tina raised an eyebrow in question and watched the black helmet nod. She didn't want to leave her bike on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, but the prospect of climbing aboard the black machine behind the gorgeous redhead outweighed any material concerns she may have had and she climbed up. Tina's heart raced when she had gotten settled and the small leather clad woman before her turned and pulled her hand forward placing it on her firm belly. Valerie then repeated the action with her other hand and Tina found herself wrapped around the firm warm body of the intriguing woman. Her nipples strained against the scratchy lace of her bra as they pressed into Valerie's back and she reveled in the tingling sensations she experienced as they started moving forward. Tina was a little torn about her current situation, as she'd been riding motorcycles all her life and had never been anyone's passenger. The idea of someone with her riding skill bringing up the rear insulted her and she wondered why she'd so eagerly accepted the invitation just now. The insulting feeling flew away on the wind that began sweeping over them as Valerie accelerated smoothly. She found herself holding on tightly and was thrilled to be this close to another woman as she hadn't been since Clarissa left her six months ago. What I wouldn't give for her to see me now, Tina thought with a smile.

Valerie was trying her best to focus on the road, but the strong arms wrapped around her middle were making it extremely difficult. Still, she couldn't complain, as she was back in the driver's seat, literally. She rarely ever rode with anyone behind her and the center of gravity had shifted considerably, but she was taking it easy and paying attention to the road. And then she was suddenly distracted by soft fingers tickling at her throat. Valerie giggled softly and wondered what that was all about, but didn't want to yell through helmets and decided to go with it. And then in the next breath she felt the cool morning air sluice across her chest where it hadn't been the moment before. Her mind, torn between the road and the lithe figure behind her, was a little slow in registering that her jacket was being unzipped. It wasn't until she felt her left nipple tweaked and pinched that she realized her jacket was open and when the realization and the physical sensation met up in her brain a flood of warm tingles swept over her with accompanying goose bumps. And as soon as the whole thing had happened she felt the cool air disappear from her chest and the soft fingers brushing below her jaw again, indicating the moment was over.