Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. I just thought you were someone else when the phone rang."

"Well whoever you were expecting must be pretty special. Care to talk about it?"

"Nothing to talk about just yet. Don't worry about it. It was just a little wishful thinking on my part. How's it going?"

"Business is booming, my girlfriend just got a boob job and my new bike has finally arrived. I was hoping we could go riding tomorrow. I'm dying to break it in."

"Congratulations on your booming business, her boobs were big enough already and I'd love to ride with you tomorrow. Where and when?"

"You're still a brat, but I'll see you in those hills on the west side of town at around 8:30 a.m. And don't think I'm going to take it easy on you just because I'm on a new machine and you're my sister."

"Talk all you want, but we both know who'll be finishing first big brother. And do us both a favor by leaving that big breasted bimbo behind this time. She rides like a girl and it drives me crazy."

"Be nice, and don't worry. She's selling her bike and getting a boat so we won't have to put up with her tagging along anymore. But, I sure am gonna miss peeling that red leather off of her after a good long ride."

"Please spare me the details, I've almost got a visual of the little tart and you know I can't stand her. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Okay and can I just say I don't ever remember you waiting around for someone to call you. Have you lost your edge?"

"I'll give you all the edge you can handle tomorrow morning, asshole, now I'm hanging up before you attempt to make any more of my business your own." She snapped and hung up on him with a smile. They always teased and taunted each other this way, but she'd suddenly grown self-conscious when he teased her about waiting for Tina's call. It was true, she'd never hesitated to call someone she was interested in, but she really felt this time was different. She wanted the raven haired woman badly but needed Tina to want her back, and the only way Valerie could be sure she did was to wait for her to come around and make her feelings known. She was feeling horny, but found that when she touched herself everything inside her went numb. She couldn't believe what was happening and was angry that her body would shut down in such a way, but there was very little she could do about it so she rolled over and tried to fall asleep. She thought about work for distraction and crunched some projected interest rates in her head for awhile, but what finally got her to sleep was remembering every minute detail of her day with Tina.

Valerie wasn't sure exactly where her conscious thoughts faded into erotic dreams, but she was certain when she woke up that her dreams had been vivid and sexy. She was tempted to indulge herself, but was halfway frightened that the fun tingling between her legs would disappear again as it had last night. Instead, she got up and ate breakfast while checking her email. Time seemed to drag on slowly as she waited for 8:30 a.m. to arrive. She took her time getting ready and felt naughty as she contemplated donning a sexy outfit similar to the one Tina had worn, but ultimately decided against it. She was riding with her brother after all and would need to dress decently in the event that she needed to remove the suffocating leather and cool down. She chose a red form fitting t-shirt and white spandex shorts to wear beneath her riding suit and was quite comfortable as she pulled out of The Berkshire high-rise parking garage.

Valerie loved where she lived and admired the tree-lined streets, parks, beautifully landscaped courtyards, cobblestone alleys, brick sidewalks and numerous little bistros and pubs. Everything about The Fan had charm and spoke of history, culture and wealth. She'd always thought those things would make her happy enough to never want to leave, but she found her mind wandering to the comfort and class of Tina's neighborhood. The neighbors washing their cars in the driveway or mowing their yards as children and dogs ran about happily. It was a wild change from twenty-four hours ago when she'd been explaining to her mother over the phone why her apartment was so fabulous.

Valerie met her brother at the convenience store they always stopped at and admired his new bike. He had ordered it months ago and just received it, and though she thought it was nice she was more than happy with her own machine. They decided to get going since they normally rode quite a long way and had found that returning around noon was a bad idea as all the blue-hairs were on the road making their way home from church.

She admired the deep throaty growl of her brother's new bike, as it was a twin instead of a four cylinder. It had a tremendous amount of torque and she giggled as he got used to it somewhat clumsily. Occasionally he'd shift too soon and she could hear it bog and see it stutter a bit. It didn't take long, however, and he was wringing her out pretty good. Valerie had just been relaxing behind him when she realized he'd begun to pull away and was tucking in more seriously around the corners. She followed suit and though she was enjoying herself she found it impossible not to think of racing alongside Tina through this same curve. She remembered the exact feel of those small breasts pressed into her back and the well-muscled thighs squeezing her waist when they'd ridden together and missed it something fierce. She wondered how long she'd have to wait and wouldn't allow her mind to even dabble with the idea that she may never see her again.

Brad had found his confidence and the gorgeous Italian machine was dancing lightly beneath him as he switched tire edges quickly along a particularly fun s-curve. Tina finally decided he'd had enough fun out front and screamed past him as he slowed for a curve she knew she could take at a high rate of speed. He gave chase instantly and they battled the hill for several miles before reaching their typical turn around point. They rested for a few moments and took off their helmets to breathe in the cool air.

"She seems to like you." Valerie said and nodded to the yellow machine under him.

"What's not to like?"

"Your arrogance has expanded since I saw you last." She teased.

"I am in love with this bike and can't wait to let you ride her, but you know the rule..."

"Yes, I know. The first scratch is yours and then you'll call me like a giddy schoolgirl and get me hooked on the finery of owning a Ducati."

"You're gonna love it Val. But today you're stuck on a Jap bike and it's about time for me to whip your ass into submission."

"Somebody already beat you to the punch." She said and quickly pulled her helmet down and buckled it as he stared at her quizzically. He asked her what that was supposed to mean and she answered by repeatedly revving her engine loudly and raising her left hand to her ear indicating she couldn't possibly hear him over the noise. He muttered some swear she couldn't make out and fastened his own helmet before revving his own engine. She raised her hand and counted down from five to three before reaching for her handlebars and gunning the black machine into motion.

Leaving the line was one of her favorite things about a race and she marveled at the way her front wheel hopped up each time she engaged a new gear and dumped the clutch. She always beat Brad off the line simply because she weighed a hundred pounds less than she did and her bike was a good fifty pounds shy of his as well. It didn't take him quite as long to catch up today, as it normally did on his old bike, and she enjoyed giving him a run for his money. They raced hard and she just barely beat him past the huge pine tree they used for a finish marker. They then slowed their pace and unzipped their jackets to let the rush of air cool their bodies. They stopped at the same convenience store and since he was the loser he bought the sodas they drank and Valerie's favorite candy. It had been their wager since they were children and it was fun to maintain the tradition as adults even though they could've gone much bigger now.

They were sitting on the concrete step outside the store finishing their drinks and candy when he finally insulted her to the point of becoming angry. She knew he lived for it and hated that she couldn't contain her reactions, but it was too late for that and she let him have it with both barrels. He yelled back for sport at first, but eventually scooped her into his arms and twirled her about several times before pressing his lips against hers to shut her up. She slapped him and pecked him back before he set her down and hugged her. Valerie was glad he'd given in so easily today and was getting ready to tell him as much when a loud squealing sound came from the intersection and she turned to see a red motorcycle identical to hers and a tall thin black figure racing away.

"Oh, Shit." Valerie said and dropped her soda at her brother's feet before quickly pulling on her helmet and gloves.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in an angry voice as he looked at the red soda all over his boots.

"I can't explain right now, but I'll call you later." She said and started up her bike.

"Val, what's going on?" He asked and tried to move in front of her, but she steered around him and sped off in the direction she'd seen the red motorcycle go. She rode as fast as she could and even scared herself as she took a corner a bit too fast and found herself in the loose gravel along the edge of the road. She was barely able to slow and regain traction before getting to the middle of her lane and gunning it again. Her vision had narrowed to a focused circle directly before her tuning all else to fuzzy gray matter around it.

Her heart was pounding and she prayed she'd be able to catch Tina and not lose her. She had no guarantees the woman would stick to the route they'd followed the day before and desperately wanted the chance to explain. She knew the dark haired woman had seen her frolicking and kissing her brother and hated that she'd jumped to negative conclusions, but also recognized why she would have. There was very little they knew about each other. And though it didn't change the way they felt about one another it did hamper their levels of understanding, where catching the other kissing a large man in broad daylight as he spun her around was concerned. Especially since less than twenty-four hours ago she'd been making love to the dark skinned woman.

"Dammit, where is she?" Valerie swore, but knew if Tina was riding as hard as she was she might not catch her unless the other woman slowed or turned around. And then she heard the train and inwardly crossed her fingers that it had caught the angry woman. She crested the large hill before the railroad tracks just in time to see the train clear the road and Tina's red machine dart forward again.

God it's good to see you again, Valerie thought and tucked in smaller behind her windscreen to make herself more aerodynamic. It took her nearly six miles to close the distance between them and she was still a good eighth of a mile back when Tina spotted her and tucked in to ride harder and get away. Valerie was a bit disheartened by this, but let her sadness push her harder and she continued to gain as her black vehicle screamed beneath her. She closed the gap very slowly now and wondered if she'd ever reach the red vehicle, but just then a large truck rounded a curve causing Tina to slam on her brakes and maneuver around it. And though the near accident scared the hell out of Valerie it was just the break she needed to close the distance between them.


Tina was just getting back up to speed when Valerie pulled along side her and screamed to get her attention. Tina acted as though she didn't even see the woman, let alone hear her and Valerie decided she'd make herself seen and heard. She planned carefully and in the next turn dove inside and forced Tina to run a bit wide, thus having to slow down a bit to maintain her line on the road. It was rude racing tactics, but Valerie wasn't racing her and pulled in front of her where she let go of the accelerator and slowed quickly. Tina moved to go around her, but Valerie watched in her rear-view mirrors and kept in front of her until they were nearly stopped. This apparently was the breaking point for Tina as she skidded to a stop and flew off of her machine waving her hands in the air before quickly unbuckling her chin strap and screaming at the woman who had just stopped about fifteen yards ahead.

Valerie parked her bike, dismounted and leaned her backside against the seat as she took off her gloves and helmet. She listened in silence as Tina moved to stand before her screaming her head off. I didn't think it was possible for her eyes to be any sexier but they are outstanding when she's flaming mad, she thought, and studied the pink flush that had risen in the taller girl's cheeks. She didn't allow her amusement to show, however, because that would only have made Tina more upset and that wasn't her goal, but to Valerie it was almost comical to watch her throw the temper tantrum. She finally spoke up when she heard the same question yelled at her for the third time since she'd pulled off her helmet.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Tina wailed.

"Yes. I am fucking crazy! What else would you like to know about me?"

"Was yesterday just a game to you?" Tina spat.

"You already know the answer to that question, love. Onto the next."

"Okay. If you weren't playing a game with me then you're just a selfish bi-sexual masquerading as a lesbian who was only out to have a good shag with me yesterday so you could come out riding with your boyfriend today and know you got over on me?"

"Why don't we cut through the bullshit and talk about what's really going on?" Valerie shot back and stood before the angry woman tilting up to look directly into her eyes. "Before you saw me at the convenience store in a man's arms what did you think about our time together yesterday?"

Tina was startled by the bold admission of guilt and stunned by the question that followed. She steadied her gaze on the smooth white skin of Valerie's face and zeroed in on flashing emerald eyes.

"No answer for that one? How about this one? Did you sleep well last night?" Valerie asked to let her know she understood.

Tina was slowly beginning to understand that something wasn't quite right with the way Valerie was coming at her. She should've been the one that was mad, but it was the little redhead who suddenly seemed pissed and was attacking her.

"All of a sudden you're speechless? That's really something you know? How about this, you should be able to find something to say about this...I am not, nor have I ever been bisexual or anything other than a lesbian. I was playing the same game you were yesterday before our lips met on your sofa and that's where the games stopped. Your initial assessment of me today was spot on. I am fucking crazy....Crazy in love with you, Tina. And now I'll answer my questions for you since you're so quiet all of a sudden. Before you saw me kissing my big brother at the gas station you were trying to figure out how long you needed to date me before you could justify the power of your feelings for me. You slept like shit last night and you're just as crazy about me as I am about you. Now if you don't have any more questions for me, I'm going home to take a shower. Like I said in my message last night, I'll be waiting whenever you're ready."

Tina's bottom jaw had literally fallen open as the wild redhead spouted the truth of her feelings at her. She didn't know what to do or say and wasn't coming up with many ideas as her mind continuously replayed the vehement profession of love. She could only stand there as Valerie pulled on her helmet and gloves. Tina finally reached out to her in the same instant Valerie was reaching for the starter and closed her fingers around a slender wrist as the black machine roared to life. The black helmet did not turn immediately and Tina kept her hand on the smaller woman's arm. She could feel her trembling and hated herself for the whole ugly scene, but it really wasn't anyone's fault.

Finally Valerie looked her direction and Tina stared at her own reflection in the black visor for a moment before releasing Valerie's arm and lifting the black plastic that was preventing her from seeing her lover's eyes. Her heart flew to her throat when she saw pinkish red skin around now tear-filled green eyes. Amazingly, Tina had still managed to hold onto a few doubts as Valerie yelled at her, but in this moment she finally listened to her heart and doubted her feelings no more. The tear that fell as she watched, brought forth a sharp pain in her chest and she reached her thumb into the opening and brushed it away.

She then rested her forehead against the shiny black helmet and stared into those green eyes saying simply, "Come home."

She left immediately after saying it as her own tears stung the back of her eyes, and she prayed she'd see the smaller woman in her rear view mirrors, but wasn't sure if it would happen. Tina had pulled on her helmet and gloves and looked ahead as she started her bike to see the black bike and rider continuing down the road away from her. It broke her heart and she contemplated following Valerie, but decided she'd hurt her enough already and simply turned around and drove home. For the first mile or two she checked behind her frequently, but finally gave up and concentrated on the road ahead of her.

She couldn't remember a time she'd ever felt so sad on a motorcycle, but she definitely felt like dirt and wanted to cry at the moment. She was able to maintain her composure until she collapsed on her sofa where Valerie had first come to her. The weight of Tina's sorrow was almost unbearable and she was finding it hard to breathe all of sudden. Her tears fell unrestrained and she sobbed pitifully as her heart split slowly down the middle. She couldn't sit there any more and went upstairs to take a shower. This didn't even help her feel better and she was grumpy when she got out, as well as red and blotchy from the near scalding water. She hadn't even realized the temperature before, but became aware of the burning and tingling sensation as she toweled off. Tina did her best to keep her eyes down as she left the bathroom so she wouldn't have to see the sweet note on her mirror and walked head bowed toward her dresser to pick out some clean clothes.

She was sifting through her underwear drawer when she felt slender arms slide around her bare waist and hug her belly. Tina stiffened in fear on the moment of contact, but quickly looked down to see the delicate hands she knew belonged to Valerie. Unsure of what to say or do she stood stock still and stared at her underwear drawer.

"Tell me." Valerie said softly into her back causing Tina's heart to pound wildly.

She tilted her head back and sighed before straightening and turning to face the smaller woman. Valerie looked amazing, completely nude with her red hair flowing over her shoulders and her emerald green eyes looking up expectantly. Tina lowered her head and captured the smaller woman's full lips in a gentle but searing kiss. Her mind instantly blanked and her abdomen quivered in anticipation as a shiver rolled through her. She deepened the kiss and was willing the little woman to understand her message of love.

It was so wonderful to have her standing so close that Tina was terrified of speaking and fouling the whole thing up. Her hands pulled the pale woman in close and roamed smoothly over her back and shoulders. Tina then felt soft hands gliding over her hips, up her sides 'accidentally' brushing her breasts and stretching up her neck until they were tightly tangled in her hair. Valerie then took over the assertive role in the kiss and searched her lover's mouth top to bottom before abruptly pulling away and holding Tina's head mere inches before hers. Both of them were breathless and Valerie waited for Tina's eyes to open again.