Judge Ordered Slavery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes. I had been a swimmer all through high school. I could do three minutes, I hoped that he didn't last four...or ten. I wondered how long I would be dead before he dumped his gift into a corpse.

"Oh NO!" I thought. "He's slowing down!"

Two Minutes, Forty-Five seconds. The blackness started to creep onto my peripheral vision. The strange thoughts I have in this state...

"God I love the smell of the soap he uses on his balls." My mind mused. Blackness enveloping me. He pulled his cock out. I exhaled carbon dioxide, spit, and slime. The later two landing on my face and chin. I took two deep breaths, before my new god found it's way back into the warm wet place I normally move air and food through.

Again he pounded. My clit had gone soft whist I was dying, but now had sprung to life. The base of my plug was kept still by friction with the sheet, but as my body jarred, the plug inside was moving. I hoped he kept this pace! He sped up, and began to grunt. His breathing quickened.

"Bedtime snack boi!" I felt his cock convulse inside of me. "Oh yeah son, that was what I needed." Instead of retreating he stayed down my throat.

"I'm just going to use the urinal while I'm here." My eyes opened wide. He hitched vocally like he couldn't start, then sighed. I really didn't feel much of anything other then a belch growing inside me. He sighed again as the blackness began to grow for a third time. He pulled out all of his cock but the head, which I sucked clean of my slave slime and the last drops of piss. I waited till he laid down on his pillow and turned away from him to let out a mighty burp, as silently as I could. I could taste everything he had put inside of me in that instant.

"Don't waste that! Go jerk off and put it in tomorrow's dinner bottle." He pointed at my clit.

"Yes Master." I began to walk toward the kitchen.

"I don't want your nasty ass breath near me, brush your teeth and sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed." He mumbled as I left.

"Yes Master." I went to the kitchen and found that my clit was no longer interested. I had a feeling he'd check to see if there was clit juice in the bottle in the morning so I played with my plug till I got hard. Then instead of touching my clit, I just fucked myself with the plug. I came much faster then I would have tossing myself. I came directly into the bottle. Thankful for another couple ounces of dinner.

As I lay on the floor wrapped in a flannel blanket, I wondered what kind of men I would encounter the next day. My dreams however were filled with visions of the farm. Large slave bois pulling plows. Smaller bois planting seeds behind them. Me on a large white porch being fucked by my Master, screaming in pleasure. Yet tortured by the sight of Master Dan across the field, fucking Gary, on their porch.

"I should be over there Judge!" I screamed in the dream.

"No way son, I'm going to wreck your cunt so none will want you ever again!" He laughed.

"Please No!!"

I sat up. It was dark still. Master was fast asleep, His breathing slow and calm. I was nearly panting. My heart was racing. All at once I was overcome with sadness. I liked Gary, a lot. I wanted to be kept chained to him at night. I had grown to enjoy Master Dan's collar, and the responsibility he had given me. I had come to...possibly? No I could never love a Master. Master Dan turned me into this.

"Master Dan gave you purpose, had pride in you. Yes the training sucked, but at least he didn't pimp you out to felons.!" My mind began to split. One side defended Master Dan. The other defended my old way of life.

"You were free, dating girls. You were a good swimmer, got good grades. You even partied on weekends." My old mind said.

"Parties without sex, booze, and one girl for every 5 guys is not a party. You are not a leader, and this life serves you best. You were meant to take cock and serve better men then you. You are a cunt, and you love it. You love the attention, and you love having sex with men. You have cum more in the five months since you have donned a collar, without touching that worthless clit, then you did in the bathroom or bedroom of your parents house masturbating for the last five years!" The new mind said.

No voice in my head defended the Judge.

"If Master Dan is so great, why was Gary crying?" The old mind spoke.

"Gary is a large fat body that Private Pyle would have envied. Gary is to pull plows, Master Dan would have kept you close to him. He loved you.". The movie "Full Metal Jacket" was still fresh in my brain. 'Private Pyle' was relentlessly picked on by the Drill Sargent for being too fat for the army.

The new mind won. I started to pine for the first collar I had worn, and the Master that owned it.

"Gary was a good friend, and you started to have feelings for him" The new mind said as I laid back down.

"Poor Gary". I said out loud as I drifted back to sleep.

I woke. It was Saturday. Master didn't work today. I sat up and saw him still sleeping on the bed. I figured it would be wise to start cooking breakfast. I was right. I had just cracked the eggs when the smell of the fresh brewed coffee brought him out of his slumber. I heard him coughing, and then heard him peeing in the bathroom. He joined me in the kitchen, wearing less then I was. I had a butt plug and a collar. He only had his thick gray hair all over his body.

"Is the coffee ready?" He asked.

"Yes Master, sugar and milk are on the counter." I answered. I watched his large 250+ pound form move and realized that other then his cock, he was in no way attractive to me. He was a power assured Master motivated by status in every community his persona's made themselves known. In court he bullied lawyers, including the public defender assigned to me. In the home he took what he wanted even if it might kill his property. Amongst "friends in the Company" he used the position he held to bully them into giving him what he wanted.

The "Company", according to various one hour news programs wasn't real. It was a tactic used to keep slaves in place. Yet at the boi show, I saw it was VERY real. Master Dan had explained to me that this chapter of the Company, was rather conservative. Many allowed cross-dressing or transgendered slaves. Most Chapters were of course, heterosexual with all of the variations therein. One of those is where Gary had come from.

I was so lost in thought, I hadn't heard the order. The smack across my head brought me back.

"Boi you don't hear very well. I told you to drop and suck!" He sat back down at the breakfast table. His morning wood relapsed as I was doing the breakfast dishes. I dropped to my knees under the table, my ear burning from the heavy handed strike.

I wrapped my mouth around that which I loved and hated, using my tongue on the underside to keep him happy while he ate his breakfast above me. I couldn't help it. My mind began to drift again. Now with him inside me, while I felt useful, a voice from within defended the Judge.

"He said things would be discussed after I paid him back. You will most likely not find a cock like this again, nor a man this age that can use it this often." The voice said.

"He doesn't seem to care when or IF, you can breathe while he uses you. Remember he's whoring you to felons!"

My mental argument was over with one last thought.

"It's not like you have any choice in the matter. Make the best of what you are dealt."

Master had finished his food and was now focused on what I was doing. He began to push into my throat...then stopped.

"Lay over the table cunt." He ordered. I began to scoot out from under the table and felt myself lifted by my collar. I was abruptly bent over the table. My plug was removed and I watched as he set my dirty companion on my untouched, now cold, breakfast plate. I groaned inside, as my breakfast was ruined, and I wouldn't even be fed his load.

I forgot about breakfast as soon as he pushed his way into me. He only hesitated once, allowing me to relax, and then went to town with such force I was certain that the glass of juice next to my head, was going to spill. Silverware rattled, my plug rocked back and forth touching my entire plate of food.

All of this was inconsequential. I was being completely filled. I couldn't help but cry out. It hurt deep, it hurt my internal organs. This Master would always hurt in me, I knew it, so did he. This either turned him on, or pissed him off. What I knew was he began to slam into me even harder. My juice began to just flow from my clit in a slow, lingering, overwhelmingly drawn out orgasm. My clit wasn't even erect, it just drooled as I hovered between pure pain and pure ecstasy.

He was ocean waves during a storm, and I just a tiny boat as the unstoppable force washed over and battered me to complete weakness. My clit now drained, I felt my body go lifeless and limp. I could only succumb to the much more powerful and willful alpha male.

I found myself nearly delirious by the time I felt him begin to fill my insides with his gift.

"Bitch, if you can tell me honestly that you don't love this I only need to show you the puddle of your mess on the floor!" He said as he fired off the last round of jism into me. He laid on me catching his breath, as his meat ebbed and relaxed, soon falling out of me.

He tapped my head, and I instinctively went to my knees and sucked his deflated cock to clean it. It was not pleasant. Once he was satisfied he gave a round of orders.

"Eat your breakfast, ALL of it. Then go relieve yourself. Shower, replace your plug, and get dressed. There is an outfit in my office at the main house. You are going to be my caddy today. Do you know anything about golf?" He actually seemed interested to know.

"Yes Master, I have played it before, however I was better at the disc version." I said as I pulled my plate off the table and put it on my lap on the floor. I pulled the plug of the plate and sat it on a napkin next to me.

"Doesn't take any skill to throw a Frisbee." He said as he left the kitchen. I didn't argue. I was trying to figure out how to eat the contaminated breakfast in front of me. The front door slammed.

It came down to logic. "If I can suck it off of him, I can eat this." I thought. It was still very difficult.

*****

Master Dan's and the Judges taste in clothing were very similar. The difference was instead of jean shorts, they were khaki shorts. Yet they were so tight you could see every contour of my ass, the base of my plug, and clit. The shirt was white and button-up. It too was tight and just about see-through. I could definitely see my nipples in the mirror.

My Master was actually a very good golfer. He made one under par on the front nine, and only over one on the back nine. Considering my best score was 13 over, I considered him good. Well, and the fact the Judge was cussing the entire time, I assumed that he had a bad day.

"I can't have a round like THIS in two weeks. Seems your old Master wants to play some high stakes. He's put up 50k!" He still seemed confident even after all of the drama on the links. I, of course, started to have high hopes when he said "high stakes". Fifty thousand. That was nothing now to these two men.

As he drove us home, I wondered who Master Dan would have caddy for him. I hoped it would be Gary. I had a feeling that Master Dan would rather take the best looking twink he had taken in trade from the Judge.

Christopher his name was. He was a mid sized twink. 5'-8" about 150 pounds, sandy blonde, with 6 inches and a hard round ass. Master Dan would do this to distract and antagonize the Judge. At least, that's what I would do. Yet I knew I was better then Christopher. My ass was much more round, my clit was smaller, I was shorter and weighed 15 pounds less.

I dwelled on it for days.

Each client seemed to take forever to get done. Two weeks might as well have been two years. Most of the clients were quite tame compared to my Master. Still...It had become work. Yes, I still loved my ass filled eight hours a day. Yes, I liked being fed. No, I didn't like fucking strangers. No, I really didn't like telling almost a third of them that I never would wear panties, no matter what color or style they brought with them. It was against the Chapters rules. One argument got real old, real fast.

"You gonna come serve me when I get into the Company?" I had been a slave in this a whole six months, and I knew better.

"You would have to buy me from the Judge, and he paid almost 320k for me in cash and trade." I always said. There answer was almost identical.

"What is to stop me from just taking you?" When they asked that, it was very hard not to say..."Every cop and lawyer in six counties!" Instead I would just ask a question back.

"Don't you want to get into the Company and have access to many slaves just like me?" It normally stopped the questions.

Master and I began a regiment. Wake n fuck. Suck through breakfast. Go to work. Make dinner. Oral through dinner, clean. Drink and drink, fuck and sleep. 14 days had finally crawled by.

12