Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm supposed to invite you to an after game party tonight. One of the young kids is having his twentieth birthday and the team is throwing a party with everyone invited. You two are asked to come if you want."

"I'd like to be there since it's about baseball. I'm sure Judith will find something interesting to do."

"Yeah, I'll bet she does. It's at the team hotel. We have a party room with a bar and food. All free. Stop by the will call gate if you want to go to the game. We'll leave a couple of tickets for you."

The Charlotte ballpark isn't even in North Carolina. It takes a little while to get to the where it is in South Carolina, It's a nice, newer park. Our tickets were waiting. The seats were behind home plate and above the scouts and player's wives. All in all, pretty good seats. It was interesting to see the scouts hard at work with radar guns and scorebooks.

Bob, turned around and acknowledged us with a big wave. Bob followed suit and Mack gave a really big wave and pointed at Judith. We all exchanged smiles and got back to waiting for the actual game to start. This had drawn the attention of one old guy sitting a few seats over. He had been yelling at one of the players on the field kind of like you expect for some mouthy Little League dad.

He moved right over and sat beside Judith. "You guys must be special to get that kind of attention from the high and mighty."

"No, we just ran into them at the hotel."

"Is that your kid down there you are yelling at?" I asked.

"Grandson ... good kid. Just hard to keep him focused and attentive. Plays hard. Kind of expect him to be called up to the next level at any time. You folks going to the birthday bash tonight?"

"Yeah, we got an invite. I think we'll go."

"The birthday boy's a good kid. Thought he would be moving up before now as well. Wife's a bitch though. That's her down about three seats over by herself. The other wives can't stand her."

From where I sat, I liked her. Liked her a lot. She had dark hair and real sweetheart face, and a figure that was about ten pounds towards skinny. Tight little ass and a nice pair of jugs sitting on her chest. She did look a little bitchy however.

The game started and our new friend kept the advise going for his grandson. He explained that his business had done well and he had retired to watch the kid play ball. Sometimes his wife was along, but right now she was with a granddaughter expecting the first great-grandchild for the couple.

Finally the old guy decided he had better introduce himself. When it came our turn the old guy said, "I'm hoping you are Beth and the guy in the seat next to you is Ray. Bob and I met at a game last year during my grandson's rookie season in pro ball. I overheard him and Mack talking at breakfast. Us married old bastard's have to keep our secrets. You story is safe with me."

"Gee, that's good to know." Judith replied. Probably glad we were not using our real names.

"I don't know how many necklaces you need or if you are interested in any more. I understand you are a school teacher having wild weekend. If you want to buy something else for another grand I want you to know I am all in with the deal."

"I don't know. Are old guy's like you still into sex? Can you still get it up or are you one of those penis drug kings?"

The old guy, and that's what I am going to call him, took her jab pretty well. Don't let the package fool you little lady. I'll give you a ride for the money. How about tonight at the hotel? You'll be at the party anyway. Want to slip off to my room to see how this old guy does it?"

Judith was giving a look like she couldn't believe the nerve of the guy. Then she started to smile. Then laugh. "Okay. But, listen, if you have a stroke I'm fucking leaving you to die. I'm not doing mouth to mouth on you."

"Deal!" God ... they shook hands on it.

The party was kind of loud. I guess I should expect that at a young people's affair. Speaking of affairs, the old guy was already there and putting back a couple of beers. He and Judith met at the buffet and I got the signal to head upstairs.

I'd have to say that this time Judith is fucking entirely for the money. This guy is about seventy and not much to look at. I took the money from the old guy and he turned to Judith, "Let's see what I am paying for."

Judith obliged, doing a little strip show as she undressed. The old guy about stepped on his tongue when he saw the fresh shaved pussy. I'll give him credit. When his clothes came off his cock was hard. Not a big one, by any measure. Probably six inches at most.

They were ready fuck and Judith spread on the bed with little ceremony. The old guy got between her legs and started humping at her cunt. Judith showed some interest and worked at getting as much cock as she could while trying to get it over with and back to the party. Finally a real pro herself. Get the money, fuck the guy, get out.

The whole time took less that fifteen minutes. The old guy put a generous load of cum in Judith and she said she was surprised that she had a couple of moderate orgasms with him fucking her and a really good one when she felt his old man sperm flow into her vagina.

Back at the party things were in full swing. Judith and I sort of fell in with the disgruntled wives this didn't like the guest of honor's woman.

One the wives was talking to Judith, "That's Zoe. She thinks she is just it because she married the best player on the team. He's twenty today and she's just nineteen. We all wish someone would tie her to a tree in the woods and let anyone walking by fuck her. The little cunt needs a lesson in humility. Hell, my husband has been minor league for eight years and this cunt gets it all handed to her because the team thinks her husband is a hot prospect."

Obviously, everyone was getting enough to drink. I saw Zoe go outside and decide to get a little air on the balcony myself. There were some trees in planters that kind of gave the effect of three private areas. We were on opposite ends when Zoe's husband came out looking for her. I could hear her speak.

"I needed some air and you are drinking too much too soon."

"You don't tell me what to do." From my position I could see him punch her in the stomach. Doubled over from the hit, when she tried to stand up straight he punched her in the ribs and seemed to grab her nipple and twist like he was trying to rip it off.

He called her a stupid cunt and left her leaning on the rail crying. I was in a bad spot because I couldn't leave without her seeing me. I can't stand the idea of a man beating his wife even though I've got one of my own that could use a good beating herself. I walked towards her. She turned away so I wouldn't see her face.

"Hi. I saw what happened, so don't tell me you are all right. Can do anything to help you?"

"No, I can handle it."

"I don't think you can handle it and have been suffering for some time. How long has he been hitting you?"

"Before we were married. I thought he would stop." She started to sob and turned towards me. I guess she saw me as an older person she could trust. Most certainly about her father's age. I just held her for a while as she cried into my shoulder.

We sat after a time at a bench back in the corner. "Zoe," I asked her, "How can I help?"

It frightened her that I knew her name. "How do you know who I am"

"My wife and I were talking to some of the other player's wives. They said that your name is Zoe."

"That must have been some conversation. They hate me. I don't know how to act around them. I'm afraid they will find out about him hitting me. They all think he is a swell guy. He never makes a bruise where someone can see it."

"I can't believe he didn't crack your ribs. Maybe you should let me check."

Hey, I didn't say anything about being a doctor or anything. Zoe pulled up her shirt to where I could see her ribs and most of her bra. I felt her ribs and moved my hand around on her chest, moving my hand right at the sides of her boobs. The girl was bruised all over. I was examining every little spot.

"Does he hit your breasts, too? Maybe I better check for you"

Zoe pulled up one cup of her bra away from her tit. She had been hit a lot. I was looking really close at her nude breast.

"Might as well check them both. It looked like he was ripping your other nipple."

I may be a prick for taking advantage, but I seem to be the only person to have shown her any kindness lately. Zoe's bra unhooked in the front. She undid it and exposed both breasts and nipples to me. The one nipple was swollen where the cocksucker had tore at it. Even with the damage her knockers looked really good. I was just inches away when I decided to give one of them a kiss.

Zoe, recoiled back from the shock. Maybe she expected me to bite or pinch her with my teeth.

"Sorry, are you okay? I thought maybe a kiss would help you feel better." God, I am a prick.

"My fault. I just always expect something bad."

"Was it bad?"

"No, it was okay. Kind of nice actually. I miss having something nice happen."

"Yeah, lately, me, too." I was thinking of my own wife fucking everything that moved as compared to this girl that is but a child being treated like shit by her spouse.

I moved in to her chest again and started soft kisses on her tits, after a few minutes going for the nipple that hadn't been injured. Zoe was starting to breath a little deeper and when I got to kissing her nipple she put her head back. I gently put my hands on her tits and started to play with them as I kissed the nipple. She used her hand on my face to guide me to her other nipple that was so badly swollen.

Kissing it was a little odd with the swelling. Zoe seemed even more in to me kissing the sore one as she was the other. I decided to take the nipple into my mouth and softly caress it with my tongue. Zoe's breathing changed to quicker little short gasps. I stopped because it hurt, but she encouraged me to go on.

This was a rapid turn of events, from watching her get hit to me fondling her tits. Again, I'm a dirty bastard for taking advantage and I moved back to talk to her again.

"Why are you stopping?"

"You are so beautiful and I know I am taking advantage of you after what has been happening in your life."

"Why would you stop the only good thing?" She put her hands behind my head and pulled me back to kissing her tits.

Zoe was starting to squirm on the bench little a woman that wanted fucked. God, if she was up for it, I'm sure the hell going to do it. Right or wrong. After what she said I'd feel guilty if I didn't try.

I worked my hands behind her back so that I was playing with her ass. Trying to figure how to get a hand on her pussy and not break the spell when Zoe spoke again.

"Do you think anyone would see us in this dark corner if I took off my pants?"

Holy shit! "Uhhh ... I guess if it's not my wife or your husband it should be okay.

Zoe stood up enough to take off her pants and panties, laying them on the bench beside us. "Maybe I shouldn't ask this, but would you like to kiss my pussy?"

I didn't even answer. She sat back and opened her legs so her ass was about half off the bench. I didn't care if we got caught at the time and it seemed Zoe didn't really care either. I got my face between her legs and started eating her young cunt. She was really wet and I made her even wetter. I'll swear that the girl came twice in about two minutes.

"I'd say we should slip off to the room so I could have you fuck me. I don't want to ruin this moment. Can we fuck here on this balcony? I really want you inside me."

I'm not stupid. I'm not giving her a chance to change her mind, although that didn't seem possible. I stayed on my knees on the hard floor, lowered my pants and pointed the head of my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I let it nestle between her outer lips for about twenty seconds before she started sliding forward to get me inside her. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times and it was obvious that there would be no trouble getting it to go in.

I was wanting to make it last. Once she starting rocking her hips I got caught up in the tempo of her thrusting back at me and got to the point I was going to lose it. Zoe noticed my problem. Rather than slowing down she picked up the pace.

"Go ahead. Don't hold back. Cum in me. We can take our time later. I want to get you upstairs into a real bed."

So, that's how it ended. After "Cum in me" I was pretty well beginning to empty my balls into her. We got dressed and returned to the party after agreeing to sneak off to her room after we figured out where are spouses were.

Judith was with a group of about a dozen people. It was different to see here as part of a group, like a PTA meeting, rather that trying to get some strange cock stuffed into her. I was the one this time answering the urge.

Zoe's man was with a bunch of players, including the wives that hated Zoe. One of them was a pretty hot red head that everyone called Amber. Amber had way too much to drink already. I'm going to label Zoe's husband Zack. The "Z-couple". Zoe kind of circled the group. Taking note of Amber getting her hands maybe a little too much on Zack as the group talked amongst themselves.

Amber's husband sat off from the crowd watching from a distance. The two groups came and went and changed in make up. I watched Judith work over to the noisier bunch which included Zack and Amber. Amber's hand kept brushing Zack's thigh. Close enough to maybe touch the end of this cock. The others in the group were starting to notice Amber getting slutty and Zack eating it up. Zoe and I watched each other from opposite sides of the room. I don't know how judgmental she should be with my cum buried up inside her vagina.

Yet, Zoe seemed interested and somewhat pissed at Amber making a play for her man. As the others saw what was happening some left the group, some left the party altogether. The seat on the couch on the other side of Zack remained empty as no one wanted to be appearing to be part of the thing between Amber and Zack. Amber's husband, a really low tier minor league player, watched as intently as Zoe was from about ten feet on her right. His wife made a play for the hot young prospect and was acting like Zack could fuck her right on the couch in front of everyone if he wanted.

Judith decided to move into the empty seat by Zack. He was far enough gone that as soon as she sat down he grabbed one of her tits. Making no effort to move his hand, Judith ran her hand along the inside of his leg and across his cock where Amber's hand had been. Zack now had both of Judith's breasts in his hands, giving them a good work out. Judith leaned into his neck and started kissing. That ended up in an incredible lip locked passionate looking case of them trying to swallow each other's tongue.

Amber seeing that all of her efforts were about to go to waste, got her hand around Zack's cock and tried to get his zipper down to get clear access. Amber was one of those gals that shaved her eyebrows and drew new ones on above them. It gave her a surprised look as if someone had walked up behind her and stuck a cock in her when she wasn't expecting it. I think that might be her plan at the moment.

Although some folks had left earlier when the show started to get out of hand the ones remaining weren't going anywhere as they were all transfixed on the scene unfolding before them. That included Amber's husband as his eyes were locked on the situation. I looked at Zoe and she was slightly open mouthed with it all. Even with my semen in her pussy she seemed upset with what was about to happen. The chance that we would sneak away before this was over was gone.

Amber got to Zack's cock and brought it out into the light. It didn't seem like it was anything exceptional in size, even as it started to have the head slide past Amber's lips. Amber began to suck his cock. Everyone knew this wasn't going to stop until it was over. Zoe and Amber's man didn't make any kind of move. I moved over beside Amber's husband.

"Looks like Zack's going to fuck your wife right in front of everybody. You know, the other woman is my wife. Do you think we should stop them?"

"This has been coming for a while. One of the reasons the wives hate Zoe is because we have been playing minor league ball for several years. The chance of most of us making the Bigs now is gone and the salary we get to play is shit. Zack was a millionaire before he ever stepped on the field, signing right out of high school. He's got everyone's dreams, he might as well fuck my wife, too. If he asked her to leave me and move in with him she would be gone in a heartbeat."

"If my wife gets to him first she will drain his balls for him. If Amber really wants his cock she had better be aggressive."

"You sound like you have seen your wife with another man before."

"What would you say to twice already today, and three times yesterday. Some of them black!"

"Fuck! How do you stand that? Don't you just want to kill them?"

"Not really. After the first few times you write the marriage off and hang on for the benefits. You know, free sex shows. Got to meet some neat people. Seriously, you just don't give a shit. Then you find something young and cute to stick you dick in. Totally guilt free. It's all good. Except you don't tell your wife. She'll get pissed if she knows you are fucking someone."

"Well, it looks like that may be what I'm in for. I just wonder who else she's fucked?"

"Hang in there. I don't know all of the ones mine has fucked, but it looks like she must have put out for a hundred guys before she let me in on it."

"Let you in on it?"

"Yeah, one day last month she told me she had fucked a lot of guys and intended to fuck a lot more. Just that she got tired of going behind my back. Probably seen her with twenty guys since then."

Amber's husband lost contact with what I was saying as his wife had Zack down her throat all the way to the balls. Some of the people in the crowd let out at cheer. Most of them cheering were the wives watching her deep throat it.

Judith came out of her clothes and Zack was all over her. He seemed ready to pull his cock out of Amber's throat and start fucking Judith. Amber picked up the pace, trying to make him cum in her mouth. Judith had her ass exposed to most of the room. I think if you had a light you could see up her cunt to her uterus. It looked like it would be a battle to see who got their pussy down over Zack's cock first.

Zack came to his senses long enough to look for his wife. He found her as gave her a puzzled look. Zoe glared back at him and folder her arms across her chest. Even with my cum inside her she could give him an evil look. She looked over my way and winked at me. I gave her a nod and she gave Zack the finger and stood her ground.

Even if Zack wanted to change his mind and not fuck some woman in front of his wife and a crowd the decision had been made for him. Sometime while the looks were being exchanged Amber became naked from the waist down. Judith had Zack's cock in her had, gripping it near the base. She said something to Amber and Amber swung her leg across Zack and settled down on his cock in one swift move.

Judith went back to kissing Zack while he played with her tits. Amber had him all in her cunt within a couple of strokes. She was riding up and down on his cock in determined strokes to make him cum in her. Amber's own juices were heavy on Zack's dick making me wish I was getting some of that myself. With some fast upward thrusts Amber's juices began running out mixed with the seed from Zack's balls for all to see.

I looked at Amber's husband. He seemed to be into the idea. If Zack doesn't steal her from him he may be in for a good ride in the future. Maybe I'll fill him in on how Judith is getting paid to fuck. He'd make more selling her cunt than he would playing baseball.