Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber stayed on Zack with his cock buried in her until her softened enough to slide out. That released a good little of glob of cum to run down over his balls and onto the couch. Amber moved off to the side and sat with her legs spread eagle. Taking her fingers and working her cunt as she watched Judith try to get a turn with Zack.

Bless the young for the get hard again quickly. With Amber satisfied and a well inseminated, Judith took her turn. Breaking off the kissing and moving her tits into Zack's face his cock began to rise. Judith moved over his cock and the head of it, still soaked with his own cum and Amber's wetness, laid against her swollen pussy lips and gaping cunt hole.

That's all it took to get a full erection and Judith wiggle to plop his head inside her cunt. If Amber looked soaked, Judith looked flooded as the juices flowed as she would pull up off his cock before each down stroke. Zack knew that now he was getting fucked by a woman, not just a girl.

Having already cum in Amber, Zack was really throwing the cock to Judith. Again, not one person moved in the group watching. A couple guys chimed in, "Fuck her good Zack. She wants it."

Then the wives started, making the men's remarks seem mild. Judith just kept taking the cock until Zack squirted a load into her. The way Judith was pumping up and down she probably sucked it directly into her womb. All done, Judith slipped off to the other side of Zack. Amber was still fingering herself. I wondered if she was going to try another turn.

Much to everyone's surprise Amber moved over to where Judith sat with her legs open, letting people see cum draining from her slit. Amber dropped between Judith's legs and lifted them up so she could put her face right into my wife's cum filled cunt. Judith rocked her hips up to Amber's face and pulled her face into her drenched folds. Amber started eating the cum out of her pussy.

Even when it looked like to us that she got it all she continued to lap at my wife's hot little box, giving Judith several little orgasms. I think everyone was expecting Judith to return the favor. I never dreamed she would let a woman eat her cunt. I was hoping Amber would get a tongue fucking of her own. Judith thanked her and left her with a really messy pussy. No one made an effort to get up or dress as the crowd thinned and disappeared.

Amber took Zack's cock inside her again. This time with Zack pumping away in the missionary position. I looked at Zoe and she motioned me into the hallway. "Okay, let's go fuck. That was hot. I want your cock in me again."

Even with the soreness and bruising Zoe's nipples looked like they would punch through her shirt. We got on the elevator to her room. She pulled her little panties aside and begged me to fuck her in the elevator. I put a couple of fingers in her instead and gave her a good finger fucking until the chime dinged for her floor. We went down the hallway to her room.

"Aren't you afraid Zack will walk in on us>"

"Are you kidding? I hope he does. Fuck him. Well, no, let Amber and your wife fuck him. You're fucking me."

God, was I ever. Nothing fancy. We were all over each other as we got naked and hit the bed. Zoe pulled me onto her in the missionary position. While I was still thinking it over Zoe grabbed my cock and had the head in her and about half the shaft. It didn't take long for her to get me in her balls deep. Man she was wet.

We can fuck slow and gentle later. Right now, just fuck me. Fuck me as hard and fast as you can. I want to cum and I want your cum inside me again.

I had to be careful not to hurt any of the spots where her husband had hit her, but it was pretty much like she said, "Fuck hard and fuck fast.'

I had a load of cum headed out of my balls and into her waiting snatch in less than a couple of minutes. I felt like my balls wanted to be inside her. My sperm shot inside her like I hadn't fucked in a week instead of an hour.

"You've got a nice cock. I love it. You saw what I am used to getting fucked with. Yours is big enough to make me want more of you. More and more cock. More and more cum. More and more fucking."

I felt a little guilt. First I get to her because her husband beat her and I was the nice guy. Now she watched him fuck two women, one of them my wife, and now I am fucking her again. I've sure turned her life around in just one evening.

We spent about an hour just being naked with each other. I think I kissed every where she had to kiss except her pussy. I really wanted to eat her pussy. I didn't think I could do it after fucking her twice. A man's sperm can stay in a woman for up to five days, so I've heard. Even if I could handle my own I didn't want to get any of Zack's.

During our talking Zoe told me she and Zack hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks. I started to change my plan.

"Hey, let's take a shower together."

That was a good idea until we started making out in there and we ended up in one corner with her leg in the air and me fucking he up against the wall. Another load of cum shot in her cunt. At least the loads were getting smaller. I was pretty determined to eat her pussy. I tried to clean myself out of her as best I could while trying not to be able to get enough of her snatch. Which was true anyway.

Finally, we'd been laying on the bed cuddling and talking for a while. The two things we had settled was that she needed to get away from Zack and we liked fucking each other.

"So, your husband is pretty rough on you. Are there ever those tender moments when he just lays between your legs and eats your pussy?"

"Are you kidding. His mother is his problem and mother tells him that a woman is not clean down there. Made a big deal of his father trying to go down on her once. Told Zach never to let a woman to talk him into that."

"Guess what I'm thinking of doing next."

"Seriously?"

"Damn seriously. If you want me to eat that sweet little cunt of yours I'll do it." There ... call that committed. I decided I was going to do it. "Get yourself on your back and spread those thighs!"

Zoe giggled and wasn't no time in getting in center of the bed on her back and spreading her legs. "I never would have dreamed this would happen to me. I heard about it so often and none of the girls I've heard talking seemed to have any complaints about it."

"If you have a complaint, girl, just let me know."

Zoe had her legs wide open and rubbed both hands over her outer lips. I put my face right in there and slipped my tongue right into her cunt. You would have thought she was going to hit the ceiling. The more I ate pussy the wilder she got. When I switched up to suck on her clit she almost broke my neck with an orgasm that shook the bed. She let out a scream that must have been heard several floor below us.

Zoe was learning how to cum on my tongue and she loved it. I did, too. She got so wet if any of my cum came out with all of her juices I never would have known ... or cared for that matter.

About three in the morning we decided that maybe I'd better find Judith to see if she was alright. For a couple of people treated like shit by their spouses we sure had a nice evening fucking ourselves to exhaustion.

Judith had gotten back to our room in our hotel alright. When I got to the door some man was leaving that I had no idea who he might be. When I got inside the room another guy, a black one, of course, was fucking the daylights out of her as she was going ape shit over his black penis.

I sat down in the chair and waited for them to finish. As the door closed behind the last man to leave Judith stood up and an unbelievable amount of cum splashed out of her cunt. Some hit her legs, but most of it hit the carpet. It made a big wet spot between her feet.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Me? I watched you and Amber gang bang Zack with a dozen or so other people watching and you wonder where I have been. Zoe was watching, too. I left to be sure she was alright."

"And, was she?"

"Not really. Did you have any idea he beats her? I saw him hit her twice before you and your friend decided it would be cool to fuck him. By the way. Did you get to return the eating pussy favor to Amber? I wouldn't have minded seeing that myself."

"No. Fuck off. I'm not a lesbian. If she wants to clean me out and make me cum she is welcome to it. Are you sure he beats Zoe?"

Saw bruises myself. It's pretty serious. She needs to get away from him. Especially now you two cunts let her watch you fuck her husband.

"Where have you been?

Time to lie. I saw you lead a trail of men out of their hotel over to ours. I came in the room a couple of times and you were full of cock. I thought I had better give you some slack. How may guys did you fuck anyway, six, eight, a dozen?

"Hey, I looked for you and you were gone. They were interested and I wanted fucked. I lost count. Are you proud of your wife? It was probably closer to a dozen. All of them came inside me. Maybe you can tell by the puddle at me feet."

We both looked down and laughed. "Oh my God. I am such a slut!"

We both got in the bed and dropped off to sleep almost almost instantly. I wouldn't want to be the one changing the sheets in the morning under where Judith slept. And, I had Zoe's coating on me. She still tasted good in my mouth. No kissing goodnight here.

The next morning Judith was worried about Zoe. We went to her hotel. Zack was in the lobby with Amber and her husband. He spent the night with them after he found himself locked out. Amber's husband seemed content and gave me a thumbs up. Guess that means he had been watching Zack fuck his wife in their room. Not that everyone else hadn't seen him fuck her the night before.

Zoe answered the door to her room and let us in. Judith went on about being sorry she had fucked her jerk of a wife-beater husband. Zoe bit her lower lip. Judith didn't know Zoe wanted to blurt out, "I fucked your husband most of the night."

After showing some bruises and giving some details Judith was hell bent on Zoe leaving Zack.

"I don't really have any place else to go."

"Do you have access to money? If so, grab what you can and come hide out with us. He'll never find you up our way."

"I can get his whole Six Hundred Dollar signing bonus if I want. You really would let me do that? Come with you to your house?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Well ... "

I butted in then. "I guess this deserves and disclosure. Zoe and I fucked each other last night. If she comes with us it could be happening again. After what you get to do I don't want you bitching because we did it or if we go at it again when we get home."

"Yeah, sure. Like Zoe would give a rat's ass to fuck you."

Then there was that little pause while she looked at Zoe. Zoe just gave a defiant looked and nodded at to it being true.

"Son of a bitch, you really did? Zoe, what the hell were you thinking?"

"Gee, thanks Dear. Nice Compliment." I snapped back at her.

Zoe added in, "I was thinking I loved it and would do it again."

This was really cool. I never told Judith about the women in Salt Lake City. Really didn't want to start the fight. But, now, after Judith's public fucking Zach at the party and Zoe standing toe to toe with her it seemed like the time to jump right in. Especially after remembering her little anecdotes when she would pull out some new way to stun me that involved "it wasn't the first time, for example, fucking a black guy."

"Gosh, Judith. It's not like the first time I screwed another woman while you were out sliding up and down on some stranger's cock."

That got me an icy stare from Judith and the threat in her voice as she said, "I don't even want to fucking hear about it. Here's the deal. We're here through Sunday. Zoe, you be the good little baseball wife and we'll do our thing. Sunday evening after the game you can come with us if you want."

Done Deal! Holy Shit! I can't believe that went that way.

I looked at Judith. She just smiled and shook her head and headed for the door. I'm going back to our hotel for brunch."

Zoe mumbled, "Go ahead. I'll send your husband to you after a quick fuck. I want to watch my husband play baseball today while I have your husband's cum in me."

"What ever!" Judith dismissed her with a wave of her hand and she walked out the door.

It was a quick fuck. The great part about fucking Zoe is that with all the other women I've experienced, if my dick is bigger than their husband's I feel a tightness after where they reached, but I stroke into them more and then slide right on in. Even the huge cocks Judith took all went all in. With Zoe I hit the end of her vagina and that's all there is. I have another inch that just won't fit. Makes a guy feel all powerful and all. Plus, with the skinny figure and high and tight knockers it's like fucking a high school freshman chick. Or, so I imagine it must be.

Not that it was too quick of a fuck, but certainly not drawn out until Zoe was screaming for me to cum in her and I was unleashing my seed from my balls and into her.

"Thanks." Zoe gave me a kiss at the door. "That's just what I needed. I know you want to catch up with Judith and smooth things out."

"I don't want to smooth them out. Fuck her. I just want to see how bad this can get. We don't have tickets to the game. Here is my cell number if you need rescued."

"I'll more likely need fucked. Can I call for that, too?"

"Sure, Why not?"

When I caught up to Judith at the hotel she had clothes laid out on the bed trying to decide what to wear for the rest of the day. She kept looking at her clothes, not finding the right item.

"What's up with the clothes?" That seemed like a better was to start a conversation than me asking, "How do you feel about me fucking Zoe?"

"I was looking at my styles. If I'm going to have a competition for my husband with some teeny-bopper slut I need to sharpen my act. Let's go shopping."

That was a relief. Money shouldn't be a problem. I can spend some of the fuck money Judith earned and entrusted to me. I had several thousand dollars in cash. I even kept the money from the black guys in a different pocket to remind me of Judith spreading her legs and taking in their black cocks.

We found a mall, not a department store, and went to look for clothes where teenaged girls would buy theirs for school. Right off Judith went to a rack of girls shorts and picked out three pairs that were so short the sides of the shorts were above her pussy when she tried them on. I ever expected she would go for something so revealing. The shorts she was picking out were a size smaller than her regular size. The effect of the way they fit sort of shouted, "Here's my pussy. Stare at it!"

Judith had me hold all three pair and went on to look past several racks of tops before stopping at a rack featuring skimpy tops definitely suited for summer. A quick run to through about a half dozen tops that were skimpy and of thin material resulting in five tops that looked pretty sexy, but teenager style without a doubt. And, again, a size smaller than anything else in her closet at home.

Judith came out of the dressing room wearing one of my favorites and asked what I thought.

"Uh ... hot as hell!" Since she wasn't wearing a bra you could see her nipples through the top and the full outline of her tits. "I think that may be intended to wear with a sports bra or underneath another shirt, Dear."

"Yeah, probably. I think I need a smaller size. It seems like there is a lot of fabric in these things."

I helped Judith pick out the same tops in the next smaller size. Judith popped back out of the dressing wearing the smaller size of the first top. The damned thing fit like she was in a wet t-shirt contest. Nipples poking against the front. Sides of it pushing her tits together so the nipples were almost pointed inward at each other. To go with the shorts yelling "Hey look at my pussy" she now had tops screaming, Look at my tits."

"I think I like this. I think I'll get all of them. No reason to try them all on." Judith handed the clothes to me and walked on ahead, swaying her ass as she went. We stopped at the cashier at the front of the store. I reached to my pocket. "No, I've got this." Judith waved me off. "I have the money the man gave me in Utah."

Across the way was a make-up store. As we walked across the mall amongst the teenagers Judith leaned up to me and said, "I guess I could have bought some underwear back in the store, but I really to intend to not wear any so as not to spoil the look."

Judith bought brighter makeup that I see her wear. Obviously going for colors for a teenager.. And, a pair of false eyelashes. Again, paying her own way. Back at the hotel Judith picked out a pair of shorts and top and laid them on the chair. She took off her clothes and went into the bathroom nude to put on makeup and fix her hair. She came out looking like a cross between a fashion model, a teenager, and a slut whore. With the colorful make up and her hair done up in the back and a ringlet of hair hanging down in front of each ear, she stood in front of me nude. Again with a freshly shaved cunt.

Taking the clothes from the chair and pulled on green denim shorts that hugged her cunt so tightly it made the shave necessary. Spinning around she showed me her backside with a lot of cheek hanging out from the seat of the material. She put on a silky white shirt with gray vertical stripes and left the top three buttons unfastened.

"How do I look? Good enough to eat? Good enough to fuck?

It was just short of comical. Like a thirty-eight year old that still thought she was eighteen. Sort of like old cheerleader syndrome. The end is near, but hanging on for the last ride. Definitely sexy and certainly someone you'd want to fuck if you didn't happen to be married to her. As a wise man once said, "For every woman that you'd give up anything just to get the chance to fuck her, somewhere is some guy that's tired of her shit!"

"Yes," I answered. You look great. Good enough to eat and good enough to fuck."

"Well, hear this ... new rule. As far as good enough to eat and good enough to fuck, the new rule is ... anybody but you! Let's go find me some cock."