All Comments on 'Judith Walks Out'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Absolutely no tension and absolutely....

....no one to like. But who cares, since it is impossible to even pretend that this would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You taste like eggroll??

She said "You taste like eggroll" to an Asian guy? Really? Give us a break. Total crap writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No one to like and no one to care about.

Who knows maybe they all get killed when a bomb drops ont he thier house while the wife is getting plugged air tight.

Just another pathetic cuck/wimp stupid husband story. ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well, I liked it anyway. I like the mature, voluptuous milf getting fucked hard by a bunch of young studs scenario, it's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well

well just another idiot story, told and written by an idiot, about two idiots, now i feel like an idiot for wasting my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The wife is a sick twisted bitter woman and the husband is pathetic. Why would anyone stay married to either of these people. I guess they belong to each other. The story was not good at all. And as for erotic? Nowhere near.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it.

I have a sixty year old wife who has fucked many of our male friends. We both would like her to have an opportunity to fuck several young men at the same time. Your story is pretty much what we have talked about, her getting fucked while sucking another man's cock. One cumming in her pussy while the other fills her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is how it should be.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did she enjoy the divorce?

Because that's how this stupid story ends.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another

Just another exceedingly silly story about nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Internet porn beats old saggy tits and fat crinkled ass, hands down. Always !!!

I have pity with the young dudes. Probably also fat, pimpled and for sure drunk.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For some reason your stories about a young woman with old men are much better revived by the raters and commentariat. But this one’s a winner too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To all the negative reviewers I can only ask: "What is your problem?" Judith is an older woman, not fat and misshapen. If an attractive "older lady" had let me know she found me sexually desirable I would have been hard before I even thought about getting lucky. Judith got what she deserved and Fred can watch his porn and stay close to Rosy Palm and her five friends. Oh, you don't play Bocce Ball in the woods and you don't throw the balls.

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

Good story, and good for Judith who got exactly what she wanted and needed. A really good fucking. Hope she gets many more. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That isn't a marriage. She should have demanded counseling with Fred or threatened a divorce. Afterwards just descended into a stroke story. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...