Judith Walks Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckdon'tstop!" she yelled. Jeremy's intensity increased and he worked, focusing all his attention between her thighs. It was the first orgasm a man had given her in a year and she screamed out. Her entire body was on fire and thrummed and shook. She came down after what seemed like eternity and gasped for air. Jeremy pulled his mouth off her. Then he went right back on, attached his lips to hers. He licked her clit. She shivered, not too sensitive for more. But she was still reeling and slowly falling backward.

Chris and Doug helped her lie down. She laid on her back in the middle of the dirt path. Chris moved between her legs, his cock pressing on her stomach. She reached down and guided him in. Slowly, inch by inch, he pumped into her, his dick lubricating from her juice. He slid all the way in, his cock filling her up. Judith was in nirvana. The young man's weight comforted her and his pulsing cock was inside her. Her hips started working in rhythm with his and she fought to control herself. Chris reached down and squeezed her tit, thumbed her nipple. Jeremy and Dough knelt on both sides of her. Judith wanted to put her arms around Chris and hold him while he rode her, but she reached out and played with the other guys' balls. They stroked themselves as she tickled and caressed their nuts.

Matt stood over her head. She opened her mouth and made licked the air. He lowered himself, his knees next to her ears. Judith craned her neck up, got his balls in her mouth and started sucking. Matt shifted his hips and pushed his cock to point down. Judith took his head in her mouth and suckled.

Fred, her husband, seemed a million miles away. It felt good to have a man, any man, a boy even, to be fucking her. Chris's breath started to pick up and he moved faster.

"When you cum," Judith panted, "Do it in my mouth. I want everyone to have a chance."

Matt stood up to make room for Chris. Jeremy and Doug moved away. Judith climbed to her hands and knees and leaned forward eagerly. She sucked Chris's dick, tasting her juices. Her hand slid behind his balls and rubbed his asshole. He leaned back, arching his hips toward her face.

"NNNNGGHHHHHHH!!!!" the deep rumble from his chest spurred Judith on. Her mouth increased tempo and she saw his entire body tense. He grunted loudly and hot cum filled her mouth. She swallowed greedily, the sweet-salty seed filling her mouth. Chris collapsed on one side, breathing heavily. She admired his rising and falling chest and was proud she'd made him cum with her mouth.

She looked up at the three other guys. Their faces were glowing with hunger.

"Who's next?" Judith asked, looking around.

Jeremy jumped behind her. She laughed at his antics. He knelt, took her hips in his hands, and slid his dick into her dripping pussy. He pushed in slowly, filling her up. A sigh escaped her lips. He moved in and out, slowly building up speed. Judith pushed back with her body, forcing Jeremy to sit back on his calves. She sat on his lap and lowered herself on his cock. As she ground her hips into him, she pulled Doug in front of her. She felt Jeremy's hand glide along her hip and between her legs. His fingertip stroked her clit. She stuck her tongue out, mouth open, and Doug put his dick in her mouth. He facefucked her while she rode Jeremy's cock.

Chris was lying on the grass and Matt was slowly stroking his cock, watching. Judith wanted to get to him quickly. She rode harder on Jeremy, hearing his grunts intensify. She pulled Doug's hands off her shoulders and put them on the back of her head. She pushed her head toward him and he got the message. Judith kept her teeth out of the way as Doug worked harder on her mouth. His cock hammered in and out and she felt drool slide down her chin. She held still, letting Jeremy and Doug fuck her holes to their hearts content.

Dough let out a yell and a load of sticky cum burst in her mouth. He buried his cock as far as it would go and Judith felt herself get panicky from not breathing. A few seconds later his cock slid free of her mouth, saliva and jizz covering her chin. She wiped it off with the back of her hand.

Out of nowhere, she felt a second orgasm build within her.

"Oh, god, don't stop," she said. Jeremy's fingers flew on her clit and she leaned forward to increase the tempo. Pleasure ripped through her body and her pussy exploded. She fell forward, gasping for breath, her mind fuzzy with ecstasy. Jeremy slid over her facedown body, still pumping in and out of her cunt.

"Roll over for me," he said, pulling out of her.

Judith rolled her body face-up.

"I've never cum on a girl's tits," Jeremy explained, "You mind if I do?"

Judith shook her head, laughing on the inside at being referred to as a girl. Jeremy crouched over her, stroking his glistening cock with one hand and fondling her tits with the other. She pushed her boobs together for him and waited for him to cum.

"Come for me, babe," Judith said, as sultry as possible, "I want you to shoot all over my tits."

Jeremy's eyes were locked on her chest. His hips swayed and thick rope after thick rope of cum splashed on her. His knees sagged as he slowed stroking, then stopped. Gasping, he knelt over her, rubbing his cock in the slick mess between her tits. He played a minute, then rolled over, a grin playing on his face.

Judith stood and grabbed Matt's hard dick. She led him by his cock to a nearby tree. She put her hands on the tree and bent over at the waist.

"Come in me," she said over her shoulder. Matt's height was perfect and he lined his cock up with her pussy. The second cock of the day worked itself into her. Matt held her waist and pumped.

Judith had used dildos before, but nothing was as wonderful as Matt behind her. His dick buried itself in her, rubbing and sliding in her pussy, filling her up. He pulled out, his cock teasing her, giving her a feeling of emptiness before ramming home again. She had a living, breathing, rock-hard man fucking her in the woods. She was covered with cum, had two mouthfuls of semen, and was about to let a perfect stranger, maybe 20 years old, shoot his load in her pussy.

She was sorry Fred wasn't there to see. Fuck Fred. Well, don't fuck him. She started pushing against the tree, matching Matt's rhythm. He showed some attention to her and she let him use her pussy. She was happy to have any man want to dump a load of cum in her. She didn't care anymore. She would fuck these guys as often as they could go.

Matt grunted behind her. She pushed back more. His hands squeezed her waist hard as he shuddered violently. She felt cum in her pussy. Matt shoved his hips forward one last time, filling her up. He reached around her, gave one cum-splattered tit a squeeze, and pulled out. Judith felt juice run down her inner thighs.

"Sorry you didn't orgasm," he said quietly. Judith waved her hand, not minding.

"It's good. This was the best sex I've ever had," she said.

Everyone stood around, not sure what to do next. Judith went to put on her clothes. The boys pulled their trunks on.

"Any idea where the bocce balls went?" Chris said.

Everyone laughed. Judith pulled her suit on. She had a mess in her cunt, on her tits, and red finger marks on her waist.

"Ummm, I've never done this before," Matt said, "What happens next?"

Judith took control.

"Well," she said, "I'll probably be down here again next weekend. Maybe I'll see you around?"

The guys all smiled and promised they'd come out every day for the rest of their lives.

Judith got home that afternoon. Fred was on the couch, watching a ballgame, beer in hand. The beautiful day shined through the large picture window. He barely glanced up at her.

"You look flushed. Did you try exercise?" he asked.

"You could say I got worked out, yes," she responded.

He was about to reply, confusion on his face, as she breezed by him and went to the shower. The hot water kicked on and rinsed Jeremy's cum off her tits. Judith glowed, satisfied with herself.

12