Juggling Wolves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only sounds that Ann could hear in the darkness were her breathing mingled with that of the stranger's behind her. As he kneaded and pulled at her breast she could feel his other hand run up her right thigh and under her dress. The hem began to slide up and she felt his rough hands roam over her ass. He gave it a hard squeeze, then moved his hand down between her legs. He cupped her hot, damp mound in his palm, almost lifting her from the floor. Seconds later she felt fingernails rake her soft petals as she tugged at her panties to expose her most vulnerable area. The thin lace covering her tore with a sharp sound as he pulled at her panties to expose her wet pussy. A finger was shoved in her moments later. She could feel it wiggle and prod deep inside her, making a lewd wet sound as he pumped it hard a few times. Then as suddenly as it had been pushed within her, the probing finger was gone.

Ann could feel cool air on her exposed wet pussy as her dress was pulled up higher over her trembling thighs to her hips. She felt a hand pressed to her left shoulder and his forearm pushing against her back. His elbow dug into her spine as he forced her against the cold cement wall until her hard nipples rubbed over it through her dress. The sensations were exhilarating and Ann moaned, knowing that would earn herself another sharp tug at her hair. When it came moments later she bit her lower lip. She could taste her blood trickling over her tongue as her teeth dug into the inside of her lip. The hand belonging to her uninvited guest was still clutching a fistful of her hair, reining her in and making her submit to him.

With her heart pounding and her clit aching, Ann knew what to expect next. By now she welcomed it and was ready for it. To her, he was not the intruder he felt he was. She began to feel more in control, although she knew she still could not bring this misadventure to a halt if she wanted to. When she felt the mushroom head pierce her pink lips and his thick shaft filling her inside she was still surprised by his penetration of her. It wasn't only the sudden ferocity of how he entered her, but by how full and stretched open she felt by his hot, hard meat. It was as though she was losing her virginity for a second time. In a way, perhaps she was, she thought.

Rough hands gripped her ass tightly, spreading her cheeks wide apart to expose the one place where she was truly still a virgin. For a few moments Ann feared that he was about to deflower her back there too. Then the thought of it filled her with a wantonness that she had never felt before and she felt her aching pussy release a small gush of juice over his shaft as it pounded into her harder and faster than she had ever known before with any lover.

She could feel his fingernails digging into her soft skin as he groped at her firm cheeks, slapping his belly against them with each deep thrust into her. Tomorrow she would count her bruises, but for now she would just let herself to revel in this sordid encounter. She relaxed, allowing him to have her in the way he wanted. She was his fuck-toy until he decided to discard her -- spent and used. She could feel the hair around his cock rub against her ass with each jackhammer thrust he made into her. His open zipper scratched her tingling skin as the head of his shaft hit bottom time and time again, pommeling her sopping pussy relentlessly.

Ann felt her heavy breasts shake as she was fucked hard into submission against the wall in the blackened hallway. She could her muffled voices coming from around the corner in the restaurant and the thought of being discovered -- for Robert and everyone else to see what a cheap slut she was at that moment -- excited her even more. She arched her back, listening to the sound of this unknown invader's shaft pistoning in and out of her dripping pink hole and filling her more completely than she had ever been before. Then with one final deep thrust she heard him let out a deep grunt and felt his shaft swell even more as it erupted inside her. Hot cum sprayed her walls and she felt herself orgasm as he just had done, bathing his twitching cock with her juice. Moments later he pulled out of her gaping, sodden pussy with a loud, wet sound. She had never felt so empty before in her life as then.

Heavy footfalls echoed down the hallway and Ann knew she alone once more. She straightened her back and pulled her dress down over her thighs. A patina of sweat coated her face and chest, but that did not compare to how wet her freshly fucked pussy was. As she tried to catch her breath Ann could feel hot, thick cum seeping from her ravaged hole. It began to run down her thigh in thick, hot ribbons that almost seared her flesh. She reached under her dress and pulled her torn panties back over her swollen lips, coating her fingers with their fluids as she did so. She brought her fingers to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and she tasted their juices on them. Smiling in the darkness, Ann sucked her trembling fingers into her mouth, tasting the unknown man's salty cum and feeling it continue to run down the inside of her trembling left thigh.

A minute or more later the lights suddenly came back on in the restaurant and hallway. Ann squinted under the harsh fluorescent lighting and grew anxious. Filled with panic now, she raced back to the Womens' washroom and locked herself in the middle stall. After running her fingers through her disheveled hair and adjusting her dress she exited the stall and looked at herself in a mirror over a sink.

The woman in the mirror looked happy and alive. Invigorated. Ann smiled, noticing how her thick nipples stood out invitingly from her dress. "You naughty slut," she said to her reflection with a husky laugh. Then Ann Eldridge turned and left the washroom a reborn woman.

12