Julia de Valdois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my daughter, Julia. And yet I'm told you flash your underwear at little gypsy boys. There are no words I wish to waste, and none I wish to hear from you. You are of this House, and bear the name de Valdois. You have brought it only shame. You will report to me again tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. There is no end to your disgrace."

She burst out sobbing, and Lucien considerately started spanked her much harder. She flailed her heels and banged the carpet for the first time in her life, twisting like a fish to try and free herself.

"I'm sorry, papa! Please I am! I won't ever do it ever, ever!"

Immediately, he slackened off but didn't stop, returning to Jean-Patrice's much more random rhythm and smacking every inch on offer of her big delicious buttocks.

"Are you sorry, dearest? I'm so pleased, and that's all I want to hear."

She howled out from her deepest heart. Lucien had touched something primal.

"You've done something naughty, very naughty, and I've had to smack your bottom. I'm cross with you because you've done something you shouldn't, but you're still my little girl and I still love you. You've said you're sorry and I know you mean it, so although I'm going to spank you just a little bit longer, you've been very good and very brave. I've made everything all right again, and I want you to remember that with every spank I'm going to give you."

It was so quiet he could hardly hear it. She whispered thank you to her daddy.

Profoundly moved as well as hot beyond all reason, Lucien watched her fight her runny nose, her pain and tears, and put herself on best behaviour. Her heels came down, her toes went up. She dropped her head, her palms went flat, thrusting her sweet bottom up. In gratitude beyond all bounds she offered everything she had: her rump, her love, her veneration, her joy to learn she'd been forgiven. He spanked her as a lover does, not so soft as to annoy, not hard enough to cause distress. A pulsing heartbeat gave the comfort babies find before eviction out of paradise. At the speed of Middle Bear, neither boring nor exciting, he was careful to ensure his smacks all fell outside the crimson puddle at the centre of her buttocks.

Finally, to his delight, he broke the spell of all those years of formal training. Sheepishly at first, as though hoping he wouldn't notice, she began to grind against his cock.

"Good girl, Julia, that's the way. Don't worry, because I'll always love and punish you, no matter what you do."

"Oh daddy! Daddy! Thank you!" No whisper this time, but loud and clear and glorious. No more hiding from the thrill of being firmly warmly simply beaten. Not only was the man in charge of her not cross about her frantic needy rubs against the iron cock below, but the hand which wasn't spanking her was actually rewarding her incredibly from anus to her pussy. Never, ever, even close, had she been half this gasping, needing, dripping, thrilling. For those moments Lucien became a temporary god from Mount Olympus, and watched her come and come and come again, needing no more than his little finger and the pounding he kept giving to the plump and grateful bottom bouncing underneath him.

When Lucien reached the outer limits of what his cock could stand, he plucked her from his lap with all the chivalry and ceremony of a butcher with a carcass. After sailing through the bedroom air, she landed on her ass. She'd never been this ready to be taken in her life, and said so plainly as she watched him burst out of his denims. And it was fortunate she felt that way about it, because Julia de Valdois was fucked so hard so fast so often she had no idea which way was up or where or why or who she was.

12