Soccer Mom

Story Info
Seducing a Soccer Mom and awaking of her submissive side.
3.3k words
4.32
91.8k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers

I am a 46-year-old man, divorced, my ex-wife and I married in our early 20's, it was a very shot marriage lasting just over a year. We meet and married too quickly, we both weren't ready to settle down we both still had desires to fuck other people so marriage wasn't for us. Having said that, and knowing what I know now from the benefit of maturity maybe I let one who was truly nymphomaniac go, my ex-wife had an uncontrollable appetite for sex, as long as it involved her getting screwed she would let me fuck her anyway I wanted, except Anal, I think she had a bad experience there once. But I was young and not too experience in the matters of the darker side, so we just used a few toys and some light bondage where as I would tie her up and fuck her and tease her all night. Anyway my married life is for another story.

I am now working as a sports instructor and in the position to meet many attractive young mothers, as a sports coach the interaction between my students and their mothers is a big part of my role, and yes there is the occasional flirting, for some reason you get to know little secrets of their personal lives, if the husband forgets an anniversary or eyes up another woman their frustration should things not be all happy in the bedroom and they confide in you. They might suspect that their partner is having an affair, all these little things you get to know.

As I said, I am single and divorced and I get plenty of opportunities to entertain bored housewives and here's how it usually starts.

Firstly, during a flitting session with a 40-year-old mother, I find out that her friend, a younger and very attractive mother, Ruth, that her husband once had a fling with a lap-dancer and for the sake of the family she stayed with him. Now, this info is good as you now know that she may be up for a bit of revenge sex. So the next time I see Ruth is when she drops her 2 little ones off for training. Now Ruth is around 5' 6'' always dress to turn heads, not slutty but more like the personal secretary look, skirt just above the knees figure hugging sweater showing her ample bust, I reckon 36D, always heels. She is a very attractive looking woman that seems to enjoy the attention of the opposite sex without flirting or encouraging their advances. shoulder length hair so I start to plant seeds and it goes something like this:

"Hi Ruth, you ok looking a little sad today," I said

"Yeah a little tired," she replied, trying to muster a smile

"Should try getting to sleep when you're in bed" I say with a big cheeky smile on my face.

"I wish, Mike's (the husband) not been around too much lately, busy at work". Ruth replied.

Now comes the planting of the seed, said in a way that can also be interpreted as a joke.

"Oh well I wish I could help out but I'm afraid that you're too vanilla for me," I say trusting that like most 40+ women she read the Fifty Shades of Grey books. And with that, I turn and walk away.

Now, most women like the thought of being the object of desire from the Fifty Shades books, so it's important that you set up a small role-play for them and you'd be amazed with the results.

So if the woman has taken the bait I guarantee she will question the "vanilla" comment.

Chapter two -- the date

Next week at the training session Ruth waits for the opportunity when I'm alone

"Vanilla huh," she said with a smirk on her face.

She had taken the opportunity to speak to me between training sessions of her little boy so we only had a few minutes.

"Sorry you just look like the goody two shoes housewife, didn't mean to offend" I reply

"well you'd be surprised," Ruth says keeping up the banter

"Could be difficult to prove, so I'll have to believe you?" I say starting to set the trap and feeling that all familiar tingle in my loins.

"True, so you should," she says

"OK then, tell me do you own a pair of handcuffs?" I ask.

Ruth begins to smile, "Yes, black furry ones," she says

"Well, well, we will have to try them out one day," I say and walk away smiling back at her.

Now the scene is set and the bait laid ready to see if she's willing to pursue this further, I have 4 days to wait till I see her again, I'll find out then.

But to my surprise, I get a text message from Ruth around 10.00pm the next day. Now this means that the husband is out or away, kids are in bed and she's bored and feeling a bit horny. Also, some people find it easier to flirt on text than face to face especially if it has been a while since they last flirted.

Text from Ruth - Hi do I need to bring the handcuffs to show you?

My reply - No a photo is just fine as long as they're not too rusty (sent with an emoji smile)

Text from Ruth - Cheeky, they might need a little bit of oil.

My reply - Anyway I would need to see them on to make sure they are yours and they working.

Text from Ruth - OK when?

My reply - I'm free a lot you're the one with the busy schedule let me know.

A big pause, then.

Text from Ruth - Saturday night, husband's away I'll get a babysitter.

My reply - Perfect at 7.00pm meet me Thursday at practice.

Ruth texts a thumbs up.

Chapter Three - The Evening

So on Thursday before the Saturday Ruth brings her son along to practice and I set the evening to come, now as I said the ladies have been transformed by the novel Fifty Shades of Grey so I have the standard evening planned for light "Fifty Shades".

As Ruth approaches at the end of the session she says "All good for Saturday?"

"Yep here you are," I say and I handed her an envelope I prepared early. Inside is the address of my apartment, and a key to the front door. "just in case I might be running late, let yourself in, do you drink Red or white?"

Time was short that Thursday so very little flirting, and of course there was no way that part of the plan.

Saturday at 7.00pm I'm sat across the road from my apartment in a little coffee shop, I watch as Ruth enters the apartment block, now I must give her at least 40 minutes to digest what I asked of her, if she leaves before the 40 minutes is up then we're not playing this evening. My pulse is always up so is my cock while I play out the clock.

As Ruth enters the apartment after she knocked a few times first, the room is lit with low seductive light and there are a few well-placed candles, she sees the black furry handcuffs a bottle of chilled white wine and a blindfold, on the table next to the note I left for her. She picks up the note and starts reading the instructions.

RUTH

WELCOME, YOU FIRST HAVE TWO CHOICES:

YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF TO A GLASS OF WINE, LEAVE AND MEET ME IN THE COFFEE SHOP ACROSS THE ROAD

OR

YOU CAN FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS,

UNDRESS TO YOUR UNDERWEAR

KNEEL DOWN ON THE CUSHION IN FRONT OF THE COUCH

PUT ON THE BLINDFOLD

HANDCUFF YOUR WRISTS BEHIND YOUR BACK

THEN WAIT

YOUR CHOICE.

I wait the 40 minutes and no Ruth leaving so I am really excited now, this is the best time I enter the apartment block knowing that there's a semi-naked woman kneeling handcuffed on my lounge floor.

I enter the apartment and Wow, she kneeling in the cushion hands cuffed behind her back blindfolded wearing a black quarter cup shelf bra, nipples already erect, I assume from excitement because I left the heating up high so she shouldn't be cold, a small black thong that barely covered her trimmed or shaved pussy (not sure yet), black garter belt with black seamed stockings and she even left her heels on. Once again Wow.

"Rob?" she whispers

"Yes, but I ask the questions from now on," I say sternly

"OK" she replied a little devilish grin appeared on her face.

This is where the fun starts, she's at my mercy to do with as I wish, taking it gently on the first date I always recommend unless you have no intention of a second session with her. Ruth looks like the type that I can have a lot more adventures with.

So I start slowly walking around the kneeling handcuffed woman "let's start with the simple questions" I say "your tits, do you like them played with, are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes and yes" she replied

I sit on the settee behind her so she is kneeling in front of me, I lean forward blow gently on her neck and say "let's see".

I reach for the bottle of musk oil I placed next to the settee, pour a little on the palm of my hand to warm it, then slowly reach around from behind and rub my hands over her beautiful silicone breasts, she has obviously had a boob job, now I love the look of the beautifully shaped beasts on an older woman but the feel is not that of a fine pair of natural breasts, however she still is a very stunning woman, so I start by tracing the outline of her quarter cup lace bra I seek her nipples and gently roll them between my thumb and index finger. She lets out a low erotic moan.

I leaned forward and whisper in her ear "What do women do best when they are on their knees?".

"Blowjobs," she says

"Good Girl," I say still gently rolling her now rock hard nipples.

"Do you know the difference between a cock suck and a Blowjob?" I ask.

"No," she says

"Let me explain," I say "A cock suck is foreplay to sex, you're getting the man hard to make love to you, a Blowjob is just to please your man, you suck him until he cums" I explain to her. "So when was the last time you gave a man a Blowjob," I ask.

"I can't remember" she answers

Now I am still gently tracing her oiled areola and occasionally pressuring her rock hard nipples, I can tell that she is well turned on and I haven't even got to the lower half of her body yet.

"I bet it was back in your dating days when an over-excited boy lost control and came in your mouth while you were sucking him, you obviously aren't a regular Blowjob giver seeing it's been a while since you last performed" I whisper close and softly in her ear.

"Now tell me do you spit or swallow?" I ask

"Well err, I'm not sure" the question taking her off guard, "Swallow I think" she confirms.

"Good girl," I say "we'll find out later"

Still sitting behind her on the edge of the sofa I lean a little further forward and allow my oiled hands to descend over her tummy past the garter belt and to the top of her thong, she breathes in deep and slow in anticipation for what was about to happen, I let two fingers slip inside the thin lace fabric and as they inch near the top of her pussy and her clit she exhales a low moan, when my fingers reach their destination they find that her pussy is in fact freshly and clean shaved and also very wet.

"Now then who really likes being handcuffed and played with," I ask

"Ahhh" is all she could offer in reply

I start to rub my fingers along the whole length of her pussy occasionally allowing one to dip a little into the wet opening, then gently trapping her clit between the two fingers for a second, her hips start to rock involuntary simulating slow fucking.

Now I ask "What's your favorite position."

"Oooh" was all I got in response

"Not good enough, tell me, missionary, on top, from behind?" I pressure her

"On top On top," she blurts out, her breathing getting faster as her climax builds from the stimulation that I'm still applying to her pussy.

I remove my wet fingers from her pussy before she can reach her goal.

"No no, not yet you have some cock sucking to do first" I inform her.

Now keep in mind she is handcuffed and blindfolded she hasn't seen and cannot see my rock hard cock as I stand and undo my jeans and strip them off along with my boxers. My cock is not huge but a fairly good size with a nice strong girth so I know it should impress. By now you can smell the sex, I walk around to stand in front of the kneeling beauty my cock sticking out, I take in my right hand and guide it towards her lips, as it touches she slowly opens her mouth to accept it, I watch as the head of my cock passes her bright red lips. As I like this one I'm not going to force it down her throat but see where her gag reflex is, so I run my hand through her hair and gently push my cock deeper, I get half my length in before I feel her resistance and a little gag. So then I withdraw and place my hand behind her head, letting my finger slide through her hair and then use my hand to guide her head up and down my cock, her lipstick begins to lightly coat my shaft turning a darker shade of red, I always find this sight a great turn on.

"Not deep throated before then," I asked while moving her head.

"Noooo" she tried to say around the cock in her mouth.

"OK I think a little training might be in order next time," I say

Although she hasn't yet learned the art of taking a cock down her throat she is quite an accomplished cock sucker, her mouth is wet and drool is coating my member and her tongue swirls around the head of cock, sloppy blowjobs are always the best. Knowing that I cannot take much more of her silky mouth on my cock and that she must have tasted all the pre-cum that had been leaking from my cock I stepped back and pulled her head back by her hair so that her blindfolded face was looking up.

"time to be fucked" I inform her

I guide her to her feet by her elbows, turn her around, reaching around for a good grope of her beautiful breasts from behind, I move her forward so her shins are against the sofa then take her arms to stop her falling and then push her forward, her knees bend so she is kneeling on the edge of the sofa her high heels just hanging off the edge, I put my hand in the middle of her back and lower her head onto the waiting cushion. Now she is on her knees arse in the air, head in a cushion her pussy (and arse) at the right height for fucking, and with her handcuffed little she could do about either.

I slide the thong to the side and rub my cock up and down her slit a few times before I push forward and slip deep into her ready and waiting pussy. Oh my god her pussy feels great as I slowly thrust deeper, she cums instantly, it must have been a long time since she got so turned on due to The fact that she came so quickly, trust me I'm good but not that good. To prevent me from Cumming to quick myself I start long and slow fucking, I have to close my eyes to keep out the vision of this stunning MILF kneeling on the edge of my sofa with my cock sliding in and out of her, I can tell she is still on that high woman have and getting her to her second and third orgasm was not too difficult. I lean forward, reach around to her tummy then slide my hand between her legs to find her clit, while fucking her slowly I use my index finger to stimulate her, this has the desired effect and she starts to thrust her hips back to meet my throbbing cock, once again she explodes this time she becomes more vocal, not just the low moaning but a torrent of "oh God, oh God, fuck me, please fuck me" she screams.

Now I am more than ready to explode, I withdraw slowly and pull back on her arms at the same time to bring her back to the kneeling position. Her chest is heaving as she is still coming down from her last orgasm, her skin shimmers covered with a light coating of sweat. I climb on to the sofa in front of her and sit on the sofas back, like this my cock is again level with her mouth. I cup my hands behind the back of her head and guide her mouth onto my waiting cock.

"Blowjob time" I inform her.

She doesn't resist she simply lets my cock fills her mouth and I grab her hair as to control the rhythm of her sucking. Slowly I start to move her head up and down, she comfortably takes half of my cock in her mouth with each downward stroke. I increase her speed as my orgasm builds., then with no warning, I explode in her mouth, dutifully she tries to swallows the whole lot but as I withdraw a second spurt of cum hits her on the cheap and there's some that is rolling from the corner of her mouth, fantastic sight.

"OK that concludes your first training session, you were well above expectations," I tell her as I release her from the handcuffs.

I then sit back naked on the sofa with my semi-erect cock pointing upwards, she removes her blindfold and blinks her eyes until they adjust to the light.

"I must go," she says as she starts to get dressed.

"the bathroom is over there" I point to the door down the corridor, "If you need to freshen up"

"Thanks" she replies collecting her remaining clothes in her arms and then makes her way to the bathroom.

By the time she returns fully dressed I have put on my boxers and poured myself a large beer. Now it's always better to keep the conversation short as not to give the impression that you are or want a romantic relationship and also to project that you are the one that controls the situation.

"See you in the week at the training session, we'll talk then," I tell her as I escorted her to the door.

"Yep goodnight," she says.

Once I close the door I walk back to the living room and switch off the mini camera that has been placed innocuously on the bookshelf. I always have this so as to protect myself from any woman going home and feeling guilty that they were unfaithful to their husband and accuse me of raping them. Also, it's there for a bit of blackmail if needed, women will do a lot to stop some images mysteriously popping up on the Internet.

Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers