All Comments on 'Julia is Trapped'

by J256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rather good !

Will there be a following ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reads way too clinical.

It's like this is intended to be more of a how-to rather than an actual non-con story, and as a how-to, it really sucks. I mean, he bluffs that he's not afraid to go to prison for 5 to 10 years, but the number of provable crimes he is committing beyond the rape, such as accessing medical records and other felony offenses - all that is more than enough to leave him in prison taking it up the ass for the rest of his life, without a hope of taking anyone down with him. And of course, these are all brilliant women doctors who are too stupid to figure this out?

Yeah, okay.

If you'd ditched the instructional bullshit, put it out as "I got you on tape cheating" and left the sex, you'd have a great stroke piece worth 5 stars for what it is. As it is, not worth more than 3, because the good parts are all drenched in nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it sexy but simple...

Seriously all the details about the medical records, stds, and third party kill the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what happens next...

when does she meet him next time, maybe get her pierced or tattooed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can't wait to read more!

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
Intriguing...

I don't often read this type of story and can't offer a critique like some of the other commenters (two of whom seem to be somewhat harsh in their appraisal of your work) but I feel that this almost reads like a true story in terms of the victims rendition of events, it actually seemed like a true victim's story.

I don't know what to say, it was actually somewhat disturbing for me to read but that's just my own personal feeling not a critique of your work.

Best of luck with your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars!

I went to rate your work as 5 stars and accidentally rated it as 1. Nonetheless, brilliant writing. I love the details that some other commenter seemed to hate. I thought it added so much dimension. It made me feel like I was there, like I was Julia or Professor Richards. I read part 2 and love that as well. Please write more. You are truly talented sat capturing the realism of your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Very hot story. I hope to read more. The way you described her feelings was outstanding. Much better than most of the nonconsent here :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

HOW IS THIS NOT RAPE?!

J256J256over 3 years agoAuthor
I should mention

I feel I should mention that the theme of this story isn't my "thing" or kink. I wrote this as a request. I was given the task of writing it with the theme of non-consent/reluctance it (and part 2) are the best of what I could do under the category.

I've left it up as some do enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ256@J256
Thought I'd share erotic stories and audio with the world. I hope you enjoy! Thank you for everyone who has written responses. I savoir them, and take them all into consideration. You can send private messages via clicking on J256 then click on the 'contact' tab. They ar...

story TAGS