Julia, My Camera, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. I just need to get a better angle."

She shifted herself on the bed.

"Oh, Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Take a picture of me this time."

She wrapped her lips around my cock. The feeling of warmth shot through me once again. Now, however, she was able to slowly work her lips down the shaft, a fraction of an inch at a time. I felt the head of my cock sliding deeper down her mouth and even into her throat. Patiently, purposefully, she swallowed inch after inch until, incredibly, the entire length had disappeared inside her. Her nose brushed my pubic hair.

"You're sure you've never done this before?" I said. All she could do was nod silently. As she did, of course, my dick nodded with her.

Having managed to fit all of me inside her mouth, Julia started to bob up and down on the shaft. She went slowly at first, carefully slipping the shaft back in after letting it out a couple inches. But soon she was going much faster, really blowing me in earnest. I noticed that she'd slipped one of her arms underneath her body and was caressing her pussy. Apparently she liked it too. The feel of her slick tongue sliding up and down my pole was phenomenal, unlike anything I'd ever felt before. But as absorbed in the sensation as I was, I still had the presence of mind to take a photo. Framing the picture made me even more aware of how incredible the experience was: the sight of Julia's beautiful face pressed over my big dick was almost as good as the feeling itself. I took another picture, then another, each capturing her at a slightly different position.

After a few minutes, though, Julia slowed, then pulled herself up.

"That's hard work!" she said.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah. But it tickles." She pointed to her nose. "Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah. A lot more than you did, I'm sure."

"Lemme see the picture."

I handed her the camera. She looked through the pictures.

"Oh my god! That's so hot!" she exclaimed. "I look like such a total slut!"

"No you don't, you just look good."

"No, I look like a slut and I like it. You like it too."

"What now?"

"Well. . ."—she smiled devilishly—"I was thinking you could return the favor. I've never had anyone go down on me."

To tell the truth, I was a little bit disappointed, since this meant that my raging erection would go untended for at least a little while. But for Julia, of course, I'd do it. And beside, the prospect of tasting that lovely pussy of hers wasn't half-bad either. Curiosity got the better of me.

"Okay," I said.

Julia lay down on the bed. She spread her legs and bent her knees slightly to give me a better angle of attack. I lay down between them, my head only inches from her body.

"I've never done this before," I said.

"Exciting, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

My heart was beating so fast I felt like it would explode. For a moment I hesitated. A thousand questions flitted through my mind. How would she taste? Would she like it? Would I like it? But there was also in me a desire to feel her more closely: I wanted to devour her like a morsel of food, as if she were an elaborate pastry that would melt in my mouth. I lowered my tongue, but not directly onto her pussy—instead, I licked around the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, avoiding, for the moment, the center itself.

"Ahhh!" she said.

My tongue fluttered around the outlines of her outer lips. My nose brushed against curls of soft, black hair.

"God, you're torturing me!" she exclaimed.

I barely grazed the outside of her lips with my tongue.

"Yes, more, more!" she said.

I stuck my tongue further out, pressing the flat of it over her flesh until it completely covered her pussy. I was surprised to find that she had no taste except a faint, indescribably sweetness. I pushed her lips apart with my tongue.

"Oh! Ah!" she gasped. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

I started to lick up and down her little pussy. I could feel her own body's wetness mixing with the wetness of my mouth. I lapped it up. The inside of her pussy felt soft and creamy as butter, and blazing hot. Layer after layer of flesh slipped under my tongue—it seemed to me her pussy was almost a world of its own, a world I could explore forever. I caressed each gentle fold before finally penetrating her with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good!" she said.

I jutted my tongue deeper into her body, then drew it out, then pushed it in again. It seemed like I could feel her blood pumping beneath her skin. Her heavy breathing made her whole body heave. After a few dozen licks, though, I pulled myself away from her.

"Wait! Don't stop!" she said desperately. I smiled.

"I have no intention of stopping."

I looked down. Her pussy was open and wet, the lips spread to reveal a deep, delicious pink. Peeking out from the upper folds, like a pearl in an oyster, was the little button of her clit. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh!" she gasped.

I pressed myself harder against her clit, cradling it in my tongue. With the fingers of my right hand I caressed the lower reaches of her pussy. She shuddered. I sucked gently. Then sucked harder.

"Yes, don't stop!" she said, breathless.

As I licked her clit I gently slipped my middle finger between the lips of her pussy. I started sliding it in and out. When I felt she was ready, I sent my index finger to join it. The double sensation was clearly more than Julia could take for very long. Soon her breath became ragged. Her ass bucked underneath my tongue.

"Oh, oh, aaahh, oh fuck, ahh, ohh, I'm coming!"

She moaned as her orgasm broke over my tongue and fingers. Her slick juices coated my face. When it was over I gave her a final lick from the top to bottom of her pussy, then licked her juices off my fingers.

"That was incredible," she said, catching her breath. "Why didn't we do this before?"

"I dunno. Just too scared, I guess."

"Nick?" She turned over on her side to face me.

"Yeah?"

"Did you always—I don't know how to say it. Did you always, uh, feel this way about me?"

I thought for a second. Now, it seemed, was the time for honesty.

"Yes. From the first day I met you. But I was afraid you'd be mad if I tried anything. I didn't want to lose you as a friend."

"Me too! I can't believe it took this long to finally happen!" She paused a minute, smiling angelically as she lay on the bed. "Oh, hey, I took a picture."

She handed me the camera. I hadn't even noticed she'd taken it. I looked at the screen: flickering on it was an image of my tongue darting inside her pussy. The sight of it jolted me a little, as if the full impact of what had just happened hadn't been apparent until that very moment.

"You ready for some more?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. 'Cause I wanna feel your dick again. You still hard?"

Somewhat to my surprise I realized my cock was still erect. Without waiting for an answer she grabbed it in her hand.

"Fuck me, Nick."

Of course I desperately wanted to obey her command. But I felt obliged to hesitate.

"I don't have a condom."

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm on the pill. Now stop stalling and fuck me. That's what you've been waiting for, isn't it?"

It certainly was. I rolled her onto her back, legs parted, holding her close in her arms. Her body was pressed against mine. With her hand she guided the head of my cock to the opening of her wet, waiting pussy. I lowered myself gently onto her, pushing between the lips of her pussy.

"Ohhh. . ." I moaned.

She was even tighter than I'd imagined. It was difficult, at first, to fit my thick shaft inside, but gradually I was able to work it in. The pressure was so great that I could have come right then and there. But I held back, knowing how much better it would be if I waited. I pushed in deeper, deeper, until I was all the way in, our curls of black and brown hair mingling where we came into contact.

"Fuck me, Nick! I'm ready!"

I pumped in and out of her. At first my strokes were small and gentle; I was afraid if I went to fast I might hurt her. But it was clear she wanted it rougher. So I sped up my pace, withdrawing my cock almost outside her body, then plunging it back in. She smiled wickedly as I penetrated her body.

"Let's try a different position," she said.

Julia tipped over to the side. Together we rolled over until she was on top of me—all, remarkably, without my cock slipping out of her pussy. She raised herself up, towering over my body, and rode me like a horse. From this angle I got a marvelous view of her body bouncing up and down over my hips. I reached out to caress her pussy as it slid up and down my shaft. Her breasts jiggled in the air. She leaned back, forcing my cock to rub against the inside top of her pussy. The sensation for me was incredible, and I could tell she was enjoying herself pretty well, too. But Julia wasn't content to leave well-enough alone.

"I wanna try something else," she said, raising herself off me.

"Again?"

She got on all fours on the covers.

"I wanna do doggy-style," she said.

I smiled and got up on my knees behind her. Her ass looked sexier than ever, but it felt even better as I ran my hands over it. I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"C'mon, stick it in!" she said.

"Whatever you say, Julia."

With a single thrust I pushed my dick all the way in. My balls slapped on her ass.

"Ah!" she exclaimed.

"You said you wanted it."

"I do, I do. Keep going."

I pumped her tight body. She moaned with each stroke.

"Oh, yeah, pound my pussy!" she commanded. "God, I feel so fucking dirty!"

Her ass bounced with each of my strokes, pressing against me.

"You're so tight!" I moaned.

"Take a picture," she said.

"What?"

"Get the camera. I wanna see what it looks like."

I managed to pick the camera off the bed without interrupting the rhythm of my strokes. Framing the shot was difficult—as one might expect, I think, considering the circumstances—but finally I was able to snap a picture of my cock sliding between the lips of her pussy, as seen from above. Julia, by this time, was clearly very near her climax.

"Show me," she said.

I handed her the camera.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Oh god . . . that's so . . . fucking . . . hot . . ."

She could barely get the words out before she started to moan.

"Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

As she came her pussy tightened around my cock. The added pressure was too much to bear. She was still moaning and shaking as I felt my balls tighten. My cocked leapt inside her as my orgasm melted into hers. We moaned in harmony. Even then, at that moment of supreme ecstasy, I was aware that this felt more pleasure at this moment than at any time in my life.

We finally separated and lay on our backs. Julia dropped the camera on the covers, my last photo still on the screen. Our warm, naked bodies pressed against each other.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I said you were a bad photographer. I think you're a very, very good photographer."

I laughed.

"Well, it doesn't take much skill when the subject is good," I said.

"Yeah, maybe so."

She looked exhausted but content.

"Time for bed?" I said.

"Yeah. Oh, I don't think you have to bother with the sleeping bag."

"Good night, Julia."

"Good night, Nick."

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms under the covers.

The next morning I had a suspicion the night before was just a dream. Julia's naked body in the bed beside me helped to convince me otherwise, of course, but it was the photographic evidence that clinched the case. I flipped through the pictures while Julia slept. I was pretty far through the set when she yawned and sat up in the bed.

"Good morning, lover," she said.

"Good morning, Julia."

Her breasts were lit by the diffuse morning light filtering through the translucent curtains. Those wonderful globes , I thought, more beautiful now than I had ever seen them. Of course I only saw them for the first time last night, so I didn't have much basis for comparison. But the effect was indisputably striking.

She kissed me.

"Thanks for last night," she said.

"Thank you, too. That was incredible."

The camera caught her eye.

"It's weird. I never would have gone through with it if it weren't for that camera."

My heart sank. Did she feel regret?

"You mean, you didn't—"

She smiled.

"No, no, no! I'm glad I did, really, really glad. That camera is my favorite little mechanical device in the whole world. And that even includes my vibrator."

"Do you think your mom and dad are up yet?"

"I dunno. They like to sleep late while they're here on vacation. Why?"

"I was just wondering if we had time for, well, another little something before we're up and about."

She giggled.

"Sure. We'll just have to be a little quieter." She pushed the blanket down over my body. "In fact, I kinda wanted a little pre-breakfast snack."

With that she slipped her head down to my waist and took my soft cock between her lips, letting it harden in her mouth. She licked my shaft lovingly, teasing me to greater and greater heights of arousal. This time, though, she brought me to a climax with her mouth alone. I struggled to muffle my moans. To my surprise Julia pushed my cock deep in her mouth as I came, swallowing every drop as if it were some precious elixir. She licked her lips with a satisfied "mmmm" before getting dressed.

Mark and Lindsey, as it turned out, were already eating breakfast outside. They didn't seem to suspect anything—in a way this made them even more uncomfortable to be around, since I'm not very experienced in hiding secrets. But having Julia at my side was more than enough compensation. I had the distinct feeling that something new and entirely good had just begun. I'd almost forgotten about Chrissy, my supposed girlfriend, over the night. In the morning, though, I decided it would be necessary to break up. Chrissy was nice, but she wasn't the real thing. Julia was very real indeed.

Was this my last escapade with the lovely Julia? Not at all, my faithful reader! There were to be many more encounters, each with its own charm and its own pleasure. And through them all she remained my best and truest friend.

12