Julia's Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK, Beads, and while we do this, just lick Claire's puss.' Jane said. Claire clambered around the bed and then lowered her hips over Julia's face. Jane took the bottle of Slick and smeared her fingers.

'No! Just – Oh!' Jane reamed Julia's anus and then pushed a finger inside. 'Oh god!' Julia yelled, Claire pressed her cunt down over Julia's mouth. 'Lick me baby, lick my cunt.'

Julia moaned as she felt Jane's finger probing her anus and then the first of the beads.

'Oh!' Julia stretched her tongue to lick around Claire's vagina. A second bead was pushed into her and then a third and a fourth and then more.

Claire reached down and pumped the double ended dildo into Julia's cunt. 'Get on,' she said to Jane. 'I'll finger your clits.'

'Unhh! Jane gave out a throaty noise as she took the toy deeply into her cunt, joining herself with Julia. She started pumping her hips in a rocking motion. Jane and Claire kissed, tongues probing wildly.

'Oh yeah, yeah, I've got to suck her tits.' It was Jane's voice. Julia felt lips around her left nipple, sucking and biting.

'I'm going to cum!' Julia yelled, 'Oh fuck I'm going to cum!'

'Oh, honey, pull the beads out of her bum, one at a time.'

'Ah!' Julia exclaimed as the anal sensation added to the heat that was burning in her tits and cunt. Her clitoris was now jagging at her very being, raging at her senses. 'Oh God yes!' she cried.

Jane was squat riding the double ender, pumping and thrusting her pelvis as Claire leaned forward to kiss her, her fingers working around Jane's clitty.

Julia lifted her hips off the bed, straining up, muscles taught, yet stretching her legs as wide as the constraints would allow. 'Oh fuck I'm coming!'

'Rip the fucking beads out!' Julia thought it was Claire's voice; and then everything went black.

12