All Comments on 'Julie'

by JH-1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I, can't understand

why, this au,thor seems to, love com,mas so, much. In the, appropriate pla,ces they are, just fine but don't, go o,verboard.

That and a lackluster story line add up to a big fat 0 from me.

I've read your work before. Same problems every time. Get an editor.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Sweet story

JH,

Young love that stays with them, it may not be common but it does happen. Thanks for a fine story.

PS ignore the grammar NAZI's whinning about commas. This aint english class! If it matters to YOU, find an editor, there are many good ones around like Techsan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Usually, but not this time

Usually the first thing I pick on in this section is the spelling errors (Usa spelling is acceptable) and then punctuation and lastly grammar.

But not this time.

..................................................

This tale was Excellent, Well-told, and 'pleasant'

..................................................

'Twas only when i started reading comments that the thought of checking technically occurred. In other words, the Story was so well told . . . .

and yes, as the Nazi mentioned, you do seem to have a predeliction for commas, but no matter. Your future is bright.

and a post script, your style seemed a bit 'been there before'-ish, and Lo and Behold, when checking your other efforts, . . . "Greybeard appeard"

Kudos to You,

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but it went flat when she went to california and again when she left for arkansas after that it got a little unrealistic i mean no way would they keep in touch he would have been really hurt and not want to hear from her especially after she got married it is also doubtful that he would ever get married after she left since you said he was really shy around other girls please keep your stories believable and realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous