Julie & Steve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAGGGHHH! OHH GOD YESS!"

Riding the wave of pleasure with her, Steve waited, then pulled his fingers out to suck them dry, savoring her juices. Leaning forward again, he licked every last drop from your lips, her body shuddering against his face as he moaned in delight. Julie gasped and moaned in delight at Steve's continue fervor. She leaned heavily against the wall, her body still trembling and shuddering with pleasure. As they both fought to catch their breath, Steve sat back on his feet, tenderly moving her foot back to the floor. He stared up at her in wonder, relishing her sex-crazed state.

"Damn, you're hot, Julie."

She looked down at him, struggling to catch her breath, her naked breasts heaving with the effort. Her eyes were dark and glazed with pleasure.

"Ohhh god ... Steve. Please fuck me! I need you!"

"What?" Steve grinned up at her impishly, "You don't want to taste me, too?"

Moaning, Julie slid down the wall slowly, regaining her breath. She giggled softly at the thought of his cock in her mouth.

"I thought so," Steve laughed with her. Standing up, he tugged off his boxers, hard cock bouncing eagerly in front of her. Julie licked her lips and reached forward, stroking him firmly for a few moments before leaning in to drag the wet tip of her tongue against his shaft, moaning in pleasure at his taste. Steve responded with a delighted moan of his own, running his fingers through her hair in anticipation. He looked down to see her staring up at him, lips parted. Suddenly, she took him deep, her hands reaching to grip his hips as she wrap her lips around his hard cock, tongue swirling and licking.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I've wanted this so long, Julie."

Watching her suck his cock was almost overwhelming. He worked to slow his breathing, closing his eyes and reveling in the feel of her tongue on his cock. She moaned against him and tightened her mouth around him, moving her head in a slow, easy rhythm.

"Oh yes, Julie. Take me deeper. I want to cum for you. You're going to drink me, aren't you?"

Nodding, she moaned louder and started to move faster and harder, sucking and slurping, precum and saliva coating his cock and making it glisten.

"Oh Julie! Oh, make me cum down that slutty throat of yours!" Steve cried, his breath coming unsteadily. His hands guided her head as he fucked her mouth and throat. "Be my slut, Julie, I want you so much!" His balls pulled up, ready for release. "Oh, Julie! I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ..."

Julie grunted and moaned, gagging ever so slightly as he pushed her up and down on his cock. She gripped tightly to your hips and looked up at him, silently signaling that she was eagerly waiting for his cum. His eyes closed against the pleasure and he began to cum hard into her throat, crying out with ecstasy. Grabbing the sides of her face, he pulled most of the way out and fucked back in again and again, her tongue and lips milking him. She gurgled and swallowed as his cum flooded her mouth and throat. She loved every last taste of it and smiled around his cock, feeling cum dribbling down her chin as he continued to empty himself into her throat.

As his orgasm receded, he pulled out his now flaccid cock, causing Julie to cough and splutter a bit. She dragged her tongue over her cumsoaked lips and he knelt down once again and kissed her deeply. Moaning into his mouth, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pressed her naked body against his.

"Mmmmmm. You're amazing," Steve said after finally catching his breath. "I fantasized about you for years, but I never imagined anything this good."

Julie blushed and giggled softly, still trying to catch her breath. Her grip on him loosened, and he leaned back, collapsing to the floor, trying to breath normally again. She grinned down at him, one hand reaching to caress his cock as she snuggled up against him. He sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms around her, relishing the feel of your full breasts pressed against side.

"Eager for more, are you?" he looked over at her, grinning.

Julie giggled again and then pretends to pout. "You still haven't fucked me, Mr. Thomas. Her voice sounded very young at that moment as she reverted to calling him by his surname.

"Julie. I tried to warn you," he teased in reply, grinning widely. "I'm an old man. Do you think I'm some kind of sex machine?"

She sat up and folded her arms under her breasts and began to sulk, the gesture looking almost absurd because of her nakedness. Her eyes glinted with humor as she whined, "But you're s'posed to have more stamina."

"Oh? Why is that?" he laughed, trying not to fall prey to her subtle seduction.

"Because," she exclaimed, still pouting playfully, "you have more experience. You should be able to last longer."

"Oh... Is that so?" He teased, leaning up on his side, propping his head up with his hand. Reaching out to playfully tweak a nipple he asked, "And how much experience do you have with older men?"

Julie squealed and wiggled a little at the tweak, biting her bottom lip lightly.

"Um ... well... none," she began slowly, becoming playfully defensive, "but all my girl friends say so!"

"Oh? Like who?" he questioned, "Kimber?" wondering to himself if Julie knew about him fucking Kimber that time. "Or was it Brandi?" he chuckled, getting hard again as he remembered that wild weekend another of his daughter's friends had surprised him.

Glancing down at Steve's cock, Julie's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "As a matter of fact, it was!"

"Lucky guesses," he teased her, grinning widely.

Her eyes still narrowed, Julie nodded slowly, making skeptical sounds of awknowledgement. This time, though, the pouting was obviously real.

"I'm sorry. I thought you knew, Julie. I thought that's why you wanted me so much, because they had told you about me. I was telling the truth earlier, though. You are the reason my wife left. Kimber and Brandi were after that, and they were poor substitutes for you."

She sat in silence, stewing, giving her hair an angry toss.

"Julie? I'm sorry.You never acted like you were interested," Steve tried to reason with her. "I thought I'd never have you. Can you understand that?"

Sighing softly, Julie responded sullenly, the pout transforming slowly back into a tease. "I suppose so, Mr. Thomas."

"There won't be another one, Julie. It's just you ... that is, if you still want me... If you still want to be my slut."

Smiling, she stretched out against him, kissing along his jaw.

"Oh yes, Steve. I do. Very much!"

"We... we could share a place if you want," he began, kissing her softly, "And I swear, no other girls." Now it was his turn to tease again, "Unless you want one, of course," he said, smiling impishly.

"Really!?" her eyes lighting up, "You ...you mean it!?"

"Which part?" Steve asked, laughing.

Julie blushed. "About moving in," she stated, giggling.

"Yes, I mean it," he replied. "Of course, I was only half joking about the other..."

Julie broke off his remark as she squealed in delight and laughed, throwing her arms around him and kissing him passionately.

Steve welcomed the kiss, melting against her warm flesh. "I take it that's a 'yes?'"

"That's a 'Hell yes!'" she exclaimed, laughing against his lips.

Steve laughed with her, kissing her for a long time. Then, he stood and stretched, half-erect cock bouncing above her prone body.

"I think this calls for a celebration," he declared.

"Oh? What do you suggest?" she asked, giggling up at him and getting to her feet as well.

"Well, I seem to recall a certain 'need' you expressed earlier. I'd be very happy to help with that. Plus, there's something none of those other girls, even my wife, were ever willing to try for me. I thought we my try that," Steve replied suggestively.

Her eyebrows lifted and she licked her lips, backing into the bedroom. "Really? What is that?"

"Well, you know when I was licking your pussy?" Steve asked, following her hungrily, cock getting harder with each step.

"Mmmm. How could i forget?"

"... and my fingers were straying?"

Julie froze, her eyes widening and her face burning. Slowly, she began moving again, turning when she reached the bed and climbing onto it on her hands and knees.

"Mmmm," she actually began purring at the thought. "You want to fuck my ass, Steve?" she asked, swaying her hips tantalizingly back and forth. She looked back over her shoulder at him, licking her lips.

Unbridled lust filled Steve's eyes. He had never dreamed! "JULIE! You.. You mean?"

In response, she giggled softly and lowered her shoulders and head to the mattress, her hands reaching back to grab hold of the smooth, firm globes of her ass and spreading them open, revealing her tight pink asshole to him.

"Mmmm.... YES, baby! Fuck me. I'm your willing slut."

Before he knew what he was doing, Steve was climbing onto the bed and kneeling behind her. "Do you have any lube? Is this your first time? Are you sure about this?"

He rested his hand eagerly on her hips, cock inches away from her tight hole. He could feel the heat radiating from her lust-filled body. Grinning back at him again, she reached over to the bedside table, opening it and pulling out a tube of lubricating jelly, giggling at his eager questions.

"It's not my first time, Steve, and yes, I'm very sure. I want you to fuck my ass. Now."

Steve grabbed the lube from her, setting it on the bed and lowering his face to her ass. Pushing her hands aside, he spread her cheeks and tugged gently at her hole with his thumbs as he flicked his tongue across it again and again. Julie gasped and moaned, squirming as she gripped the bedspread in both hands. Urged on by her sounds, he moved lower, circling her clit with his tongue and licking slowly upward across her pussy and up to your asshole, twirling and shoving his tongue into her anus. He moaned in delight as she panted and groaned.

"YES! Please ...Please ... PLEASE! I want to feel your cock inside me, Steve! I've dreamed about it for so long," she begged.

Grabbing up the bottle, he poured a generous amount of lube onto her asshole and started working it in with his fingers. She shivered and let out a long, low groan in response, loving the sensation as his lubed fingers moved in and out of her tight, hot little ass. Her body swayed on the bed as she gasped for air. Driven on by Julie's lust, Steve pressed harder and his thumb popped inside her roughly, sliding in deep, causing Julie to scream and buck against him. The painful pleasure caused her to whimper as he slowly moved his thumb in and out of her, gradually feeling her relaxing more and more.

Reaching under her, he slipped his middle finger deep into her pussy and pull it back out for a taste. At the same time, he pulled out his thumb with a slippery "pop." He moved up behind her on his knees, lubing his aching cock.

"Are you ready, Julie?"

"Ohhh... Oh yes," she panted. "SO ready. Please fuck my ass, Steve. Use your little slut."

Steve grabbed onto her hips, guiding his cock in to brush lightly against your asshole, teasing her before pulling away slightly. Then, as she lay there waiting for his cock to penetrate her ass, without warning, his cock slammed deep into her pussy, balls slapping her clit as his thumb drove deeply back into her ass. Her back arched as she felt him thrust into her sopping wet cunt, and she screamed loudly as he filled her, stretching her tight walls around his thick, hard cock.

"OHHH GOD...YESSS!" she screamed.

Feeling his thumb pressing against his cock through that tiny wall of flesh, Steve bucked into Julie again and again, thumb and cock moving in counter rhythm.

"That's it, Julie. Oh fuck yes!"

Julie felt herself nearly sobbing in pleasure as he thrusted into her repeatedly, the pleasure growing rapidly with every movement. Suddenly, Steve's thumb was leaving her asshole and he slapped her ass playfully. She squealed and moaned at the playful slap, crying out loudly with each thrust of his cock. Then, he pushed against her hips, cock sliding out of her tight pussy. She felt him push her cheeks apart and he spit down into it. Her anus puckered as the warm saliva fell onto it. Then, he tugged hard on her hips again and impaled her pussy once more, grunting and groaning with building excitement. Hands once again on her hips, Steve began to buck harder and harder and HARDER, each counter-thrust pulling his cock completetly out of her pussy.

And then...

As he pulled out one last time, he lifted up and thrusedt hard, stopping just as the head of his cock penetrated her asshole. They screamed in unison as Julie let out another shriek of pleasure, her hands balling into fists against the bedspread as Steve pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

"OH FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!! Oh Julie!!!!"

Holding her still, Steve worked to regain his compsosure. Julie was panting and shuddering, her hips jerking slightly and her thighs trembling as she wavers on the verge of orgasm, whimpering desperately.

"Please... stop!" he begged. "Don't move... I... I don't want to cum yet!"

Leaning over, he reached around her and began to finger he clit. As he concentrated on pleasuring Julie, he slowly pressed deeper into her ass.

She gasped loudly, hips jerking wildly against his fingers as he teased her sensitive clit. She relaxed her ass as much as possible and rocked back needfully onto his cock before clenching down hard. Steve met herr rocking hips with a thrust of his own, his cock stretching her asshole, balls slapping her pussy.

"OH JULIE.. I'm ... I can't... I'm gonnna...."

Her scream pierced the bedroom as he thrust deeper and deeper into her ass. "Ohhh...ohh YES! FUCK ME! Fuck my ASS!"

Straightening up, Steve released the pressure on Julie's clit as he leaned backward, impaling you as deeply as possible but still shoving harder, wanting more. His hips rocked side to side as they bucked against one another.

"I'M CUMMINGG!!!! OH JULLIEEEE OH JULIEEEEE OH MY LITTLE SLUT OH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Fountains of cum spilled out around his cock, warm jizz pouring down over her pussy as he pumped into her ass again and again, grunting wordlessly. Julie's cries joined his until they were beyond sound, her body ached with pleasure again and again as she felt him cumming inside her ass, her cunt and ass clenching tightly as she came with him, her body glistening with a light sheen of sweat.They froze, locked together in silence for what seemed hours, unable to release one another. Then, as exhaustion began to take them, Julie relaxed and Steve collapsed backward, pulling out of her with a slurp, cum spraying out onto her perfect, heart-shaped ass. Gasping and shuddering, Julie's knees slid out from under her and she collapsed onto the bed as well.

After a while, they began to stir again, and Steve looked over at her with a sparkle in his eyes. "I may have to cancel that invitation, Julie. Much more of this and we'll kill each other" He laughed weakly, still trying to catch his breath and staring appreciatively at your fulfilled pussy and ass.

Julie giggled breathlessly in response, reaching out to him. He crawled up the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"You, my girl, are amazing."

She smiled at him, blushing prettily and they lay there, enjoying one another. Finally, Steven caught his breath and he got up, walking to the bathroom to clean up and then to the kitchen to get a drink.

"So, here or my place?" he called back to her.

Julie followed his lead, freshening up and then walking to the kitchen, still blissfully naked.

"Well, that's up to you. Which is closer to your work?"

"I walked from my office to the coffee shop on the way to my car. My apartment is about an hour away dealing with this traffic. So, this is much closer," he replied, handing her a bottle of water. "Plus, there's a certain sentimental attachment to this place."

Smiling, Julie accepted the bottle and took a drink, brushing closer against him. "Well, here it is, then," she replied, giggling.

Looking around, Steve took in the apartment for the first time. "It's nice. A little smaller than my place, but how much room do we need?" he asked with a grin.

"Mmmmm. Not much," Julie replie, hopping up to sit on the counter. She reached over and grabbed his hand, parting her legs and tugging him between them.

Slipping gladly between her legs, Steve wrapped her legs around his waist, hugged her tight and kissed her playfully.

"Again? Already?" he laughed. "You are trying to kill me, aren't you?"

Giggling wickedly, Julie tightened her legs around his waist, her heels digging into his ass. "So, how soon can you move in here?"

"To make it complete? A week. But, I figure I can go pick up enough clothes for at least a couple of days" Smiling conspiratorially, Steve affected a fake cough. "You know, I think I'm coming down with a cold. I may have to call in sick."

Julie laughed at his insinuation and kissed him. "You know, I think i might have a fever."

"I'm not surprised. I hear it's contagious."

She grinned at him, wiggling my hips against his. He warmed to her immediately, cock bouncing eagerly back to life.

"I guess I could try one more time. Besides, I want to cum in your pussy as much as you want me there," he said with a leer.

Julie glanced at the clock and pushed him away, sliding down off the counter. Sorry, it'll have to wait. I have a meeting I just can't get out of and I can't arrive smelling like sex."

"You smell fine to me," Steve laughed, slapping her ass playfully as she walked by on her way to the bathroom.

She jumped and giggled, sticking her tongue out at him as she round the corner and headed toward the shower. Following her after a few minutes, Steve climbed into the shower behind her and she looked back at him with an arched eyebrow as his hands slid across her wet body.

"I thought I could use a shower too," he said, seeing her questioning look. "That's an expensive suit I was wearing. I don't want to ruin it!"

His lopsided grin won her over and they lathered each other up, simply enjoying one another's presence and aching for the next opportunity they'd have to revel in their shared passion.

(to be continued)

12