Julie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

He sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed, sitting at the edge, leaning back on his hands. His cock was almost fully erect and Julie could have easily backed herself on to it and pushed it into her hungry opening. But instead she turned to face him and knelt down before him. She did it slowly, gracefully and very sensually. Her smile was gone now, but there was still a sparkle in her eyes.

Julie still didn't fully understand it, but the act of kneeling was a necessary part of this dance. There was something in her that it satisfied somehow. Whether it stemmed from releasing an inner slut or being submissive to a dominant male or something else didn't matter. Julie felt that it belonged, was right, was part of what made her encounters with Greg so incredible.

"You know," Julie said to him as she took hold of his cock and stroked it slowly. "It's not just any man who can do this." She lowered her lips over his cock and sucked him a few times. He watched her suck and sighed, but his expression clearly said that he didn't understand her words.

"Not just any man," Julie repeated, pausing to bob a couple more times. "Could turn a respectable business woman," she ran her tongue down the underside of his shaft, caressing his swelling vein, "into a slut," she finished. She slipped him back into her mouth and sucked him in earnest for several minutes, coating his cock with her saliva yet again.

Julie almost wanted to tell him how he made her want to get on her knees, how he sparked something inside her that needed to be submissive and pleasing. But she barely understood it herself and couldn't have articulated it if she tried. And it wasn't something she could easily admit to or talk about.

She could tell him that he made her want to be a slut. That was fine. That was all part of getting inside his head, getting him to want her as much as she wanted him. And Julie certainly saw him responding to her words. But to go any further, she didn't know if she could, even if she would want to.

And did she have to? Didn't Greg know at least as much about submissive women as Julie did? He had obviously recognized it in her from the very beginning. And after all, he had been right about her and she had been wrong.

Julie let her lips glide up and down Greg's member. She closed her eyes and let her other senses take over. She listened to his breathing and moans, her own slurping and gasps. She savored the velvety smooth sheath of his cock and the way its girth stretched her mouth wide. She enjoyed the taste of his skin on her tongue, the flavor of manhood. It was such a wonderful assault on her senses that for several minutes she simply lost herself in it.

When Julie finally stopped and sat back on her heels, Greg's cock was a glistening tower, straining from his crotch, craving release. The sight of it almost compelled her to resume sucking him. But he rose from the bed and lifted her to her feet. Then he turned her to face the wall and pushed her against it.

Julie braced herself with hands splayed beside her breasts as Greg positioned himself behind her. She spread her legs invitingly while Greg pushed his cock up between them. One of her hands snaked down to guide him in, then resumed its place on the wall.

Greg leaned into her, his chest pressed against her back. His hands gripped her shoulders as he thrust up into her. Julie felt her face rubbing against the wall with the force of his stroke. He pulled back and drove into her again. And again. She could feel her insides quake each time he penetrated her. The lust, the craving were tearing at her, causing her to push herself back against him, take him in as deep and as hard as he would go.

With savage intensity, Greg thrust into her as she pushed back on him. They were in perfect time, her thrusts and his coming together in unison, maximizing the depth of the pounding his massive erection gave her.

The moans that came out of Julie were so low, guttural, almost animal that at first she didn't realize they were her own. They were almost drowned out by their bodies slapping together and Julie's body being driven against the wall. Her legs were spread and, as she pushed her ass into him, they began to feel more and more like jelly. It was all she could do to stay upright. It started to feel like she was falling onto him and his thrusts were forcing her back to her feet.

It was disorienting, almost like she wasn't in her body. Everything in and around her pussy was exploding with sensation, while everything else seemed to become a distant background hum. The hugeness of him, the way he filled her again and again, became the central point of her existence. Everything revolved around that.

Even as she felt her orgasm build, she wasn't fully aware of it, so focused was she on the immediate sensations of the animal fucking she was receiving. Over and over, Greg pounded into her, ramming her with his cock, slamming her against the wall. Her pussy, deliciously battered by his onslaught, ripened to the point of climax almost without Julie realizing.

By the time she knew she was about to cum, it was almost too late to brace herself. Again, Greg's massive cock and savage thrusts drove her to a powerful, gut-wrenching orgasm. Julie barely had time to inhale a deep breath before her body exploded, her closed eyes saw bright flashes of light and her every extremity filled with searing heat.

Julie had never had an orgasm while standing up and if Greg hadn't caught her, pinned her against the wall, she would have fallen over. She simply lost all awareness of her legs, letting them fold under her weight as her pussy spasmed over and over, repeatedly clenching and releasing Greg's member. Each time, filling her with a fresh wave of hot, tingling adrenalin.

Julie slowly faded back into awareness, realizing that her face was sliding down the wall as her legs and hands gave out. Greg, his cock still buried in her, looped a muscular arm around Julie and half lifted, half dragged her to the bed. There, he let his cock slip out as he pushed her down and climbed on top of her.

She lay flat on her belly, her ass tipping up, inviting Greg to find her hot, dripping hole again. He slithered back into her, his cock once again threatening to drive all reality from Julie's mind.

In this position, Greg couldn't reach nearly so deep into her, but the way he entered her put more pressure on her opening. Stretching her even more than he already had. In the wake of the orgasm that was still shaking her body, it was almost too much to bear.

Greg was thrusting hard and fast, pushing Julie past the point she could stand it. Her hands, sprawled out in front of her, reached back and grabbed at his hips, trying to capture him, stop his relentless assault.

"Ohhh! Gaaaaahhd! Stop! Stop!" Julie cried, frantically trying to push him away, even as her body continued to thrash and tremble in the afterglow of her climax.

Greg did so, stopping with his cock as far into her as he could put it. He held himself there, on top of Julie as she continued to buck and writhe beneath him. There were tears coursing down her cheeks into the bedcovers as she shook and moaned. She was so grateful he had stopped. She felt like she was on the verge of passing out.

Her ragged breathing slowly calmed and she released the grip she had on Greg's hips. That amazing cock was still inside her and she hadn't forgotten how close it had come to parting her from her consciousness.

She needed to slow things down a little.

"Greg," she said, her voice cracking a little. "Lover. You need to slow down. You're going to tear me apart." She turned her head as far to the side as she could and looked back at him.

The smirk was there. He knew how he made her feel. And he knew she would do anything for him in return. Yes, he should be smirking.

Smirk or not though, he climbed off of Julie as she had asked. He watched as she rolled onto her back and repositioned herself in the middle of the bed with her knees up and legs spread. She watched his eyes travel from hers down to her pussy, drinking in the way she opened herself up, offered herself up for him.

Julie looked at Greg's stiff member, glistening with her juices. Oh, she sooo wanted him back inside her. But slow and passionate. She couldn't handle another vicious pounding like that right now.

"Come on," she cooed, slipping a finger into her pussy. "Put it back in me, lover. But go slow this time. Okay?"

"Sure," Greg agreed in an almost off-hand way. "But first," he said as he climbed out of bed and went to his bag. He took something out of it. As he turned, Julie saw it was a condom.

"No," she said before he could open it. "You don't need that." She swirled her lips with her finger playfully. "Cum inside me tonight."

"What happened to taking it in your mouth?" he asked, grinning.

"If that's what you want, lover" she purred. "You know I'll do it for you. Mmmmm." She licked her lips suggestively. "But I would love to feel you cum inside me." She arched her back as her finger dove into her pussy. "Mmm! Yeah! Give me a nice, passionate fuck and then cum in my pussy! Oh, God, yeah!"

Greg watched her, his eyes sparkling with a lusty desire that, once again, his smirk failed to conceal. He tossed the condom aside and walked around to the side of the bed.

"Maybe I'm done fucking and just want you to suck me off," he said, raising his eyebrows. He stopped next to the bed, his cock hanging toward her.

Julie crawled over to him, took hold of him and looked up, doe-eyed.

"If you tell me to, you know I'll do it," she said simply. There was a passing flash of disappointment, a part of her really wanted that slow, passionate fuck. But she had already been to such heights tonight.... Anything he wanted, she would give in return. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and began sucking his cock again. It was no less wonderful than it had been earlier, whatever disappointment she might have felt about foregoing another fuck.

"What if I want you to kneel on the floor and suck my cock?" Greg asked, his tone challenging her. Julie slipped him from her mouth and looked up at him with a smile. By way of an answer, she climbed off the bed and knelt before him. He turned to face her and she quickly took his cock back in her mouth.

"What if I want to cum all over that pretty face of yours?" Julie once again took him out of her mouth and slapped his member on her cheeks, stroking him as she did so, conveying the message to him: he could cum anywhere he wanted. The look on his face seemed to say he understood her answer.

"What if I want to fuck you in the ass?"

Julie paused, her eyes darting up to his. Was this for real? Or some sort of test? Earlier, there had been little doubt in her mind that if wanted her ass, she would give it to him. But to have him ask this way... it made her feel like she was going to tell him that she was the one who wanted it. And she didn't really want it. She just wouldn't deny him if he did.

Julie felt the heat rise in her cheeks. She couldn't answer right away, so she resumed sucking his cock, not sure what to say or do.

"Julie," Greg said again, stopping her from bobbing. "What if I want to fuck your ass?" She sat back and looked up at him.

"I never did that before," she said truthfully. She looked away, unable to make eye contact with him as she continued. "But if you want that, well..." She paused, then looked up into his eyes again. "I would." She looked into his eyes a moment longer, then away. She knew the color was rushing to her cheeks.

It was a ridiculously vulnerable moment for her. As soon as she said it, she felt incredibly self-conscious. To cover it, she quickly resumed giving him head. Fortunately, the pleasure she took from having Greg's cock in her mouth distracted her from the awkwardness she felt.

"Did you ever want to?" Greg asked. There was something in his tone of voice that Julie couldn't quite put a finger on. But the way it came across, he wasn't asking for her sake. It was more of an ego thing for him. That she was a woman who never had any desire to have anal sex before and now would give herself up to him. Let him put his cock up her ass.

It was all about her ass being uncharted territory. Virgin. That obviously appealed to him. And she had blushed as she told him... could she have played to his male dominance any better if she had tried?

The log-like cock in her mouth kept her from worrying too much about it. She closed her eyes and sucked him deep and hard. If he wanted to put it in her ass, it was up to him. If he wanted to cum in her mouth right now, it was up to him. Whatever he wanted, Julie was going to give him.

He had unlocked a cache of lust and passion inside her too powerful to bottle up. And now that she had discovered it, Julie wasn't about to try to hold it back. She wanted to explore it and Greg was the kind of man that would make it possible. Possible to extents she had hitherto not even imagined.

Julie left Greg's question unanswered as she gave herself fully to pleasuring him with her mouth, savoring his every twitch and moan. When his hand started caressing the back of her head, it sent a new tingle through her, especially when his fingers grazed the sensitive skin at the back of her neck. She relished the wetness and arousal that she experienced. How had she done this so many times and never felt this way about it?

Even as Julie was daydreaming about her new-found passion and slathering her saliva generously up and down Greg's cock, his hand suddenly gripped the back of her head and started pushing her down on it. Reflexively, Julie pushed back. But though he wasn't pushing her down hard, he seemed inflexible as she tried to resist.

Slowly, he drove her down until his cock was deep enough in her mouth to trigger her gag reflex. She felt herself gag and twisted hard out of his grip. His cock popped out of her mouth and she turned aside, gasping and struggling to keep herself from retching.

Julie had always considered it crass and sexist for a man to push a woman's head down that way. The mere thought of such audacity had been known to make her irate. The one time a boyfriend had done something similar to her, she had chastised him quite nastily. Needless to say, it had been the end of the foreplay and had spoiled the ensuing sex for her as well. And he had been far less aggressive about it than Greg had just been.

But she wasn't angry at Greg, was she? More than anything, it made her feel inadequate. She wanted to be able to accommodate all of him, every inch of his wonderful cock. The fact that she couldn't had bothered her before. She knew that he had almost certainly been with women who could deep throat him.

Julie wanted to rock Greg's world as much as he had rocked hers. And this was one area that she wanted to do better, but hadn't been able to. When he pushed her down like that, it only made it more obvious that she couldn't do it.

She should have been angry. The old Julie would have been livid. But now? She felt humbled by her own limitations, like he had pointed out a flaw in her.

She quickly regained her composure and resumed sucking him, if anything with more passion and effort than before. As if she was trying to compensate for her inability to do what he wanted.

As Julie poured her efforts into pleasing him, she felt his hand once again cup the back of her head. She stiffened, the bobbing of her head faltering slightly. She wanted so badly to please him, take his cock as deep as it would go. She was sorely disappointed in herself that she couldn't give him that.

She tried not to resist as he pushed her down. She tried to open her throat and accommodate him. But she didn't even know what that meant, really, let alone know how to do it. Once again, he reached deep enough and her body responded involuntarily. Again it took concentrated effort on her part not to retch as she twisted out of his grip gagging.

Julie looked up at Greg, almost apologetically. He was gazing down at her intently, his smirk seeming to have increased in intensity. Was it an ego thing for him, Julie wondered? His cock was too large? Too much for her to take? Probably.

The feeling of inadequacy bothered her. Julie had gone all out tonight, and earlier this morning too, to make sure Greg got an erection at the mere mention of her name. Was it realistic to think that she could be the best fuck he had ever had? Who knew? But she wanted to be one of the most memorable. Someone he would want to be with whenever the opportunity arose. She wanted him to want her back.

Maybe not like she wanted him. That was different. He was her only outlet, whereas he most likely had plenty of choices. But Julie wanted to know that, even given his many choices, he would want to be with her. She would be the one who got him the hottest and horniest.

But what if that girl in his car left her lipstick at the base of his shaft? How much would that figure in to it? It bothered her because it wasn't something she had a way—at least not right now—to control. Maybe there was a way she could learn, but she would certainly gag every time she tried tonight.

Julie once again took Greg's cock into her mouth and sucked him lovingly, with all the passion she could muster. She sucked lustily, letting her saliva drip down him, then slurping it up off of his glistening shaft. But when his hand cupped her head again, she quickly ducked out of his grasp.

"I'm sorry, lover," she cooed. "I can't take it all. You're just too big," she added, running her tongue up his vein from the base up to his cock head. She smiled up at him, hoping that he wasn't disappointed.

"Yeah, I know," he replied, pulling her head back down. She opened her mouth and took him in, but he didn't keep pushing this time. "It turns me on when a woman gags on my cock," he said, his hand cupped behind her head, but not forcing her.

She looked up at him, his cock as deep in her mouth as she could take it. She held him there for a moment, keeping her eyes locked on his. Then she slowly pulled up, letting him slip from her mouth.

"Sorry, lover," she said, licking the underside of him gently. "I'd take it all if I could."

"No," he replied with a wicked grin. "I like watching a woman gag on my cock. It's a nice ego trip," he added with a slight chuckle. He took hold of Julie's head and hauled her down on his long, thick shaft again. At first Julie turned her head, and he stopped, looking down at her and raising an eyebrow. When he tried again, Julie relented.

She felt his cock slide through her lips, press down on her tongue and stretch her mouth wide. She was aware of him getting closer and closer to the point where her body would involuntarily repel him. She tried to will herself to relax, accept him without gagging. At first it seemed to be working, but then he hit the back of her throat and she gagged violently, recoiling from him as she again twisted from his grasp.

"Yeah, just like that," he said, smiling a particularly cocky smile. Sure, he could smile like that. He could be arrogant. His cock was long and thick and Julie had just gagged on it several times.

It was such a sexist stereotype. The sort of thing that should have insulted her. She was already on her knees. She was already sucking his cock. She was already giving herself to his pleasure. Did he have to gag her? Force her down on him like that?

But she wasn't insulted, was she? In fact, she wasn't even that disappointed in her inability to take him all the way down. He had told her that it turned him on to watch her gag. And now?

His hand wrapped behind her head again and drew her slowly down. And once again, she took him as deep as she could, fighting her body's reaction as best she could until, inevitably, it won out and she gagged.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers