Julie Ch. 2

Story Info
Hot weekend goes sour for bombshell's fianc?.
6.6k words
3.17
27.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
h2owene
h2owene
1 Followers

True story. Oh okay, there's a few embellishments, but you're granted some of those when you get older. I've only told this one to my wife. I don't know whom Julie told, but no one ever ragged on me about it, and the pictures never surfaced. This was an event in my life that I consciously attempted to erase from my memory. It was just not the sort of sexual escapade that one bragged about in a small Midwestern town. It'd be a little bit like the camping joke, where you tell someone about the 3 guys that go camping and the next morning one of them wakes up with his pants down around his ankles, his ass heavy with Vaseline.

Upon returning to town he proceeds to tell everybody he encounters about this trip. Do you believe anybody would be so stupid? If that happened to you would you tell everyone about it? Your answer of course is "no," whereupon I ask you if you want to go camping. Told that joke to my Uncle once and he didn't think it was very funny. Point is there's just some things in life that you don't talk about, unless of course you can tell it to a bunch of people you don't know over the Internet. Enough time has passed, the memory has faded, the body has healed, besides there were some parts of it that were kinda fun. Enough. I'll shut up so you can read the story.

* * * * *

I should have seen it coming, so in retrospect I have no one to blame but myself. Julie, my fiancé, had broached the subject with me on more then one occasion, but I had brushed her off with a "we'll see," or "maybe." In as much as she was an adult, she eventually decided to take matters into her own hands.

I was working for the Phone Company at the time and had a week's vacation left with the end of the year rapidly approaching. With no other plans, I decided to visit Julie, who was still attending school at a college about 5 hours from my hometown. After a phone conversation apprising her of my intentions, I gave the upcoming visit very little thought. Julie would be making all of the lodging arrangements and whatever side trips we might be making after I arrived. I just needed to pack, get lots of money, and make the drive.

Ten days later I was on my way. It's a boring drive with very little to look at other then cornfields, beanfields, and alfalfa fields. So daydreaming is a great way to pass the time. My favorite thing to daydream about at the time was Julie. Specifically, having sex with Julie. She had to be as close as one ever gets to literally being a nymph. In the nearly three years that we dated, she told me one time that she didn't feel like having sex. One time. She initiated the noddling at least 75% of the time and she was game for damn near anything at least one time. Measurements. Hell, I don't really know other then her breasts, which were 36C. The babe was stacked. If Twiggy was your sexual fantasy (showing my age here) then you wouldn't have given Julie a second glance. Sophia Loren, Raquel Welsh, Linda Carter, now if they were masturbation fantasies you'd have wanted to jump Julie's bones. Over the course of the next 4-5 hours I probably got a boner 6 or 7 different times. By the time I picked Julie up at her house (which she shared with 3 other girls), all I wanted to do was throw her on a bed and drill her.

The motel she had selected was pretty nice. Big rooms, big lounge, big pool, big bed, all of life's necessities. We just about made it into the room before I started to paw at her breasts. I was so horny that I was literally shaking. As soon as the door to our room was shut, we got most of our clothes off before we had sex. It was fast, noisy, and satisfying. We ordered some food and beer from room service, kicked back and relaxed.

The next three days were pretty much a carbon copy. We'd wake up, have sex. We'd shower and go have breakfast. Come back to our room and have sex. Sometimes we'd nap, other times we'd sit around the swimming pool and drink Bloody Mary's. Then we'd go back to the room and have (that's right) more sex. Shower, go to dinner, come back and (getting old isn't it?) have even more sex. What a great life.

When a change in pace was required, we'd go shopping. Another evening we attended a sorority party. So you see there was some variety. Yes sir, everything was just dandy until late morning on the fourth day.

As mentioned in "Julie1" bondage was a reoccurring theme in our sexual play and rape fantasies were part of that as often as not. The vast majority of the time I was the "tier", while she was the "tiee". That's the way I liked it. On the rare occasions when I let her tie me up, she generally used the opportunity to sit on my face, or to play a dominant role in our achieving orgasms at her pace. In any event I didn't mind doing it, because she was such a sport about all the kinky little things that I told her I wanted to do. This time however, it was something very different. Early in the afternoon as I lay reading a book (see I did have other interests), and Julie said she was horny. She wanted to know if it would be okay if she tied me up. Swell guy that I am, I said sure. Besides it had been over 12 hours since we'd last screwed. After taking all of my clothes off she secured me to the bed, which was a canopy type, with four pairs of pantyhose. I was spread-eagle and truly vulnerable. Not the sort of position you want to be in unless you really trust the person doing the tying. Initially everything seemed normal. Julie poured body oil all over me and proceeded to give me a massage that quickly produced a raging hard on. Stroking it with an expertise borne on hours of practice, she soon had me moaning and on the verge of an orgasm. Then she quit, dried her hands on a towel, and told me she had arranged to meet one of her roommates for a late lunch and that she'd be back when she got back.

This was not what I had in mind and I told her so.

"That's fine, Honey, but don't you think you should finish what you started and then untie me?"

She looked at me kind of funny and smiled saying, "Oh, I'm gonna finish what I started alright, but I'll do it when I want to and how I want to."

With that she dressed for lunch. I had never before seen the outfit she selected. A skirt that hit her about 4 inches below her outstanding ass and silk blouse that hugged her breasts tight enough that it left no doubt as to whether or not she was wearing a bra.

"You're going to meet another girl dressed like that?"

"Well, you never know who might stop by, do you? See you later you cute little Thing you."

I didn't like the way she said "thing."

"Oh, I almost forgot the maids haven't been here yet. I need to leave that door hanger out telling them we're ready to have the room cleaned...at least I am. It wouldn't be very nice if I left you with nothing to look at either, would it?"

I thought she was going to turn the TV on, but instead she went to our patio doors and pulled the drapes back (we were poolside). You know how motels always have two sets of drapes, one that's opaque and another that's translucent; well she left the latter in place so you really couldn't see in unless you were trying. That's of little comfort however when you're tied naked to a bed, and it was fairly busy poolside.

Julie turned to leave the room.

"Hey, come on Julie! Untie me! Good fun is good fun, but I won't do this again if you're gonna be a shithead about it."

That was evidently the wrong thing to say. She walked to the side of the bed, took off my glasses and slapped me on the face with enough force to make my head spin. Now I was really pissed.

"Goddamnit 'Julie' what the fuck is your problem? Untie me right the fuck now! I'm pissed off!"

She didn't say a word, but rather opened a piece of her luggage and pulled out a Polaroid camera. She then proceeded to take about half a dozen pictures of me from different angles and then put the pictures in her purse. Smiling, she sat down on the bed and stroked my thigh for a moment and then moved her hand to my balls and started to squeeze. Now nobody should have his balls squeezed. Stroked, licked, caressed, all those things are just dandy, but I had tears in my eyes in about 5 seconds as Julie applied increasing pressure to my jewels.

"Julie, please, please, stop. C'mon it hurts! It hurts! Stop it! Stop it! Aaaaaahhhhh please!"

She stopped. "Don't talk unless I tell you to, Toy. I'm leaving. Be good while I'm gone, and I might let you loose when I get back. I'm gonna show my lunch date your cute little pictures...and anybody else who happens to stop by. Understand one thing very clearly. You will do what I say, when I say it without hesitation or those precious balls of yours will be black and blue before the day's out. Do you understand?"

I took too long to answer, and her hand started towards my crotch.

"I understand! I understand! Just don't do that again, okay?"

She didn't say anything, just grabbed her purse and left the room. She hadn't bothered to put my glasses back on; I don't see so well without them, so if somebody decided to look in the poolside door I wouldn't be able to tell anyway. I considered that to be a mixed blessing at best. Next order of business was to figure out a way to get out of this mess, and meet her at the door when she got back with a little surprise of my own. The problem was she had given this a fair amount of thought, or else she had just gotten blind ass lucky. Try as I might I didn't have the strength to pull the nylon loose, as a matter of fact the harder I pulled the tighter the shit got. I tried pulling my wrists to my mouth thinking that I would be able to loosen the knots with my teeth, but I couldn't even get them close enough to my mouth to attempt it.

I pulled, twisted, cussed, and worked up a substantial sweat all to no avail. I couldn't get loose.

"Shit, fucking bitch, cunt, whore, slut, low-life schuss, dog breath, cock sucker!"

I wasn't any closer to getting loose, but I felt better. I told myself that by the time she got back she'd have a few drinks in her and she'd be horny as a hamster. She'd have one thing on her mind, and when she was sated, she'd release me. Things would get back to normal...sort of, I would get even. So I decided to save my strength and relax. There wasn't anything I could currently do about my predicament. That lasted until housekeeping knocked on the door, and announced that they were coming in. I yelled at the door, "not now I'm busy." I really didn't think that Julie would leave the door hangar out, I figured she was just telling me that to get my dander up, and that she'd stick it in her purse when she got outside. Wrong again. I was batting a thousand.

The door opened, the maid hadn't heard me. I screamed at her, "not now, come back later I'm busy!"

This time she heard me said she would come back later and closed the door. She hadn't seen me. Jesus. This was MY goddamn vacation! I'm tied to a fuckin' bed, my nuts hurt, and I can't see. To top it all off I need to go to the bathroom. Gotta start going to church again.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer I heard a key in the door. Someone walked in, and the bathroom door closed. "Hey, Honey, I need to use that as soon as you're done. I got to go pretty bad." Silence. "Seriously, Julie I've got to piss." Not a word. My teeth were starting to float.

I knew things couldn't get any worse. She'd come out in a minute, smile, say she was sorry and untie me. After all what had I ever done to her to deserve this kind of treatment? At least what had I ever done that she was aware of.

Well, like I said earlier I was batting a thousand and I stayed hot. I don't know for sure how long she was in the bathroom, but when she came out I had to look twice to make sure it was indeed Julie. The Thing that came out of the bathroom had a red beard, and was dressed in farmer's over-alls, a seed corn baseball cap, boots, and a stick-on nametag that declared this person was named Richard. "Richard" carried an ice bucket, and without saying a word grabbed my dick and held it over the bucket. This is why you never use ice from a motel bucket unless it has a liner in it. #35 in Life's Rules to Live By. In a laughable attempt to sound masculine Julie told me to "piss if I had to", because she wasn't letting me up. I didn't have to be told twice, I let loose. It wasn't as good as sex, but was a damn close second.

I should mention that it was at this point that it occurred to me where this whole production was going and to say that it made me a little bit queasy would be a definite understatement. Julie had told me on several different occasions that one of her fantasies was to buy a strap-on dildo and fuck me with it. As I mentioned earlier my response to this was always decidedly non-committal as opposed to just telling her "no." There was however no way that I was gonna let her stick anything bigger then her finger up my ass. Still batting a thousand.

"Well, it's not Halloween, so who the hell are you supposed to be?" I asked.

Julie glared at me and said, "listen smart ass, in case you don't recognize me because you're without your glasses I'm Richard Olman and I'm not gonna put up with any of your cheap shit, got it?"

"Fuck off, Dickie."

Another smart move. She, he, it, whatever the hell it was, grabbed my jewels and squeezed. I surrendered immediately and loudly. "Okay, okay, whatever you say! I'm a smart-ass and I know it, sorry. I'll shut up."

"Fuckin' A," Richard said. Julie got my glasses and slipped them back on.

Julie was pretending to be a guy from my hometown who had been trying to get into her pants ever since we'd started dating. Under normal circumstance I'd have considered that a complement and let it go at that, but I couldn't stand Richard. He was a complete asshole, always had been, always would be. To make matters worse, he was a redneck through and through, making our compatibility rating somewhere around a minus 5. Julie was aware of all of this, which meant that continued humiliation was the order of the day.

"Damn!" Richard said, "it doesn't get much better then this. I've been trying to poke your old lady for 2 years and just when I think there ain't no damn chance, she calls me, and tells me if I can make the drive she's got the time. Well, old buddy y'know me, you call, I haul. I just fucked her twice in less then an hour and she told me it was the best thing she ever had. Oh, she said my cock's bigger then yours too, but then you probably already guessed that didn't ya, old son. Just when I'm thinking it can't possibly get any better, she tells me she's got your worthless ass tied to a bed and would I like the key so I can take a look. Yyyyyeeeeeooooowwwww! Bear shit in the woods? Pope Catholic? Now the only thing better then fuckin your little woman would be fuckin your little woman, and then putting my pecker up your ass all in the same day. So why don't you and me see if you're as good a lay as your old lady. First things first, let's see how long it takes you to get this big sucker hard. Oh, and Julie wanted to see how this went so she gave me this camera so I could take some photos for your family album."

Julie then proceeded to straddle my chest and unbuttoned her overalls, producing a "cock" that looked to be about 7 or 8 inches long and several inches around. It was bigger than mine.

"Suck it." Richard hissed. "You've always wanted to suck cock and now you're gonna get a chance. Give it a little lickin', Slut. Come on, open up."

I'd had it. I wasn't taking one more friggin' minute of this extreme bullshit.

"Julie, afuckingnough! Get the fuck off of me and cut me loose! I never, ever told you I'd go along with something like this. You asked, I didn't answer. In case you're not aware of it, that's not the same as "yes". If some asshole hits on you in a bar and you don't say anything then by extension it's okay for him to fuck you? No it's not, and it's not okay for you to try and pull this crap with me. We will also cease to be an item, done, finis, over, the end, get it? So get the fuck off of me NOW!"

I might as well have been talking to a mirror.

"Y'know you keep talking like there's somebody else in the room besides you and me old buddy. You got your glasses on. It's just you and me. Now this is the last time I'm gonna say it, suck my cock pretty boy."

"Get fucked."

There was sudden excruciating pain as Julie applied pressure to my balls. It got worse and worse until I opened my mouth and started to lick "Richard's penis."

"That's a boy. Knew you could do it, lick that sucker, lick it good."

I licked it for a couple of minutes and then Richard started to fuck my mouth. My gag reflex kicked in and for moment I thought I was gonna throw up, but every time I'd get really close Richard would back off for a bit and then let me have it again. My eyes were closed when I heard the distinctive sound of the camera and opened them to see Julie pop off a couple of quick pictures of me, with a very life-like cock in my mouth.

Richard then pulled his penis out, slick with my saliva and proceeded to slap my face with it.

"That's a good cock-sucking little boy. Not as good as Julie, but then you haven't had near the experience that a slut like her has had, or maybe you have. You like boys better than girls? We'll know in a minute."

Richard got off of my chest and walked to the bathroom returning with a jar of Vaseline. He coated his cock and a couple of fingers, which he then proceeded to loosen my anus with.

"There we go. You like that don't you Markie? Yep, you like getting as much as you like givin' don't you boyo. Well guess what you're gonna get now. Eight inches of rock hard cock coming at ya."

"Please Julie, no. Come on, enough okay. You've made your point."

She grabbed my balls again. I thought I was gonna throw up.

"The name is Richard fuck-stick. Now be a good little slut and ask me to fuck you."

I wasn't gonna do it. "Eat shit."

The pain was immediate and blinding. I started screaming. Julie stuffed a red bandana in my mouth.

"That stays in there until you promise to be good. Do you promise to be good little faggot?"

I was having some difficulty breathing and saw little to be gained by arguing the point, so I nodded.

She removed the bandana. "Say it now."

"Richard...please...fuck me."

"More, I don't think you really mean it."

Please fuck me. Fuck me in the ass with your big hard cock. Put it in me now."

And she did. Now it hurt. It hurt a lot. I don't know how people would want something like this done to them. It seemed perverted. There was a reason why it hurt like hell. None of this however stopped me from getting a hard on almost as quickly as she sank the cock into my ass. That pissed me off, but I couldn't help it, I was turned on. If my cock had ever been any bigger or harder I couldn't remember it.

"Ohhhh, I see you like that don't you. You like getting it up the ass don't you. You know why that is don't you, Markie boy? It's cause you're a goddamn faggot. You're a fuckin queer who likes to suck and fuck with other boys, that's what you are boy. This'll be just great, I get home and got nothing better to do, I'll give you a call and you can come on over so I can give you a good butt-fuckin."

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Julie staring down at me. In her disguise she did look a little bit like a guy. The dildo was slipped through her crotch area and she'd left the rest of the clothes on. She had placed her arms underneath my knees and brought them up as high as she could allowing her more access to my ass.

Julie had worked herself into a steady rhythm, the speed and intensity of which kept increasing until each thrust nearly lifted me off the bed.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh, uh, oh God, oh God! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! It feels...good. I think...I'm gonna...oh jeez! No, no, no, I don't want to. Jeezus! Jeezus Christ! Oh Goddamn you! Ohhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhh! Fuck me!"

h2owene
h2owene
1 Followers
12