Julie Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew a load all over myself. It was in my hair, on my face, and down my chest. Julie had never touched my cock, and I obviously was in no position to. We were both sweating. Julie pulled her cock out, and went into the bathroom where I heard water run for a bit before she came back out drying off her cock. She placed it on my stomach and chest collecting what sperm she could, then placed it at my lips.

"I'm gonna tell you one time before I make you cry again faggot, clean my cock off."

I didn't have enough energy left to argue with her and just the thought of her grabbing my nuts again made me nauseous. I opened my mouth and started to lick my cum off of her cock. Yuck, not something I'd want a steady diet of. Julie moaned as if it were her cock and not some plastic attachment. I closed my eyes not wanting to see this thing sawing back and forth between my lips.

"Oh that's a good little queer. If the boys back home could just see you now, huh?" Hell, if the girls back home could see ya. Markie Miller taking it up the ass and liking it. Yep, a little more practice and you'll be a first class cocksucker. Get it all, I want my cock clean when you're done. Tell me how much you like the taste of my cum baby."

She pulled the cock out of my mouth and I quickly told her, "it's great, I love licking your cock when it's covered with cum."

After a couple more minutes of this Julie got off of me and went back to the bathroom and closed the door. She was gone for about 10 minutes. When she walked back into the room she was completely naked, and for a minute I thought we were done. Strapped between her legs however was the dreaded dildo. She moved up to the head of the bed and untied one of my arms. Warning me not to try anything stupid, she rolled me over until she was able to retie my wrist to the opposite pole. She then repeated the process with my other wrist and then my ankles, so that I was now face down on the bed. She had provided more slack in each one of the panty hose; the reason for this became apparent almost immediately as she ordered me to get up on all fours. I hesitated knowing what was coming. Julie's hand made contact with my ass half a dozen times before she stopped, and waited to see if I was going to comply. I did. Now I had a red ass and purple testicles. I was becoming real colorful. Julie grabbed the Vaseline, relubed her cock and started pushing the head back into my ass. The pain this time was not as sharp, but more constant because I was sore.

"Y'know I had no desire to do this to you until meeting Richard on his way out, and he told me what a good lay you are. That even though you protest a little bit a fat cock up your ass makes you hard as a rock. He also says you like to have someone cum on you and then lick it up. Is that really true?"

"Yes, I really like to be butt-fucked and have people cum on me."

Julie worked her cock all the way up my ass and started a steady even stroke. She was getting better with practice. I didn't get a hard on as quickly the second time, but with a little help from Julie whose Vaseline coated hand was stroking my penis I was soon approaching a second orgasm. Julie occasionally slapped my ass and told me to work it. I was covered in sweat and exhausted physically and mentally. I felt my load building and I again started to moan.

"Oh Jesus...not again. No, no, no, I'm not gonna cum again and you can't make me."

"You're gonna cum again in just a second aren't you. Yeah you are. What would you do if I shaved you before I untied you? I'll bet that would make you hard all over again wouldn't it? What if I got you a wig and a little skirt you could wear while you and I went shopping? Some crotchless panties so I could bend you over in the dressing room and fuck your brains out, wouldn't that be fun you slutty little bitch?"

"Ooohhhh, oooohhhhh, I...God Julie fuck me, fuck me. I'm your little whore, fuck me! Oh sweet Jesus, Nooooooooooo!"

Julie milked my cock as I came again. With my head bent down, I looked back towards my cock and saw that Julie had pointed my penis towards a glass and collected my sperm in it. Great. I figured I'd be swallowing the full load in a minute, so I was surprised when I felt it running down my ass and onto my balls. Using her fingers she worked some of it into and around my anus. The she reinserted the head of her cock and started taking pictures. First with the cock in and then removing it to get some shots of just the sperm running down my ass and thighs.

"That was fun. We'll have to do that again. Richard was right; you're a pretty good lay. You just need more practice."

"Can I please lay down now. I'm really tired."

"In just a minute you can, we're almost done."

Almost?

Julie walked back into the bathroom. When she came back out the dildo was gone, (thank God) and she was wearing the same clothes she'd had on for lunch. She climbed onto the bed and sat down with her back against the head board. She didn't have any panties on. Pulling her knees up and spreading her legs she said, "you're not the only one with desires here. I need to get off too. I'm gonna be nice about it though realizing that you've just shot off twice, I don't expect you to get hard again right now. You can just tongue-fuck me to orgasm. Get busy. You do a good job of this and I'll probably untie you."

That's what I'd been waiting to hear. I immediately and enthusiastically started to lap at her pussy. It didn't smell or taste right. Stopping, I raised my head and asked her what was wrong down there.

"Oh that, you didn't really think that I'd gone without a hard cock and orgasm all day did you? I had on a pink thong when I left for lunch; do you see a pink thong anywhere? I let him kept the thong as a souvenir. They were so wet I couldn't have put them back on anyway. That's what's left of his load that you're tasting, and it was one gigantic load believe me. Now get back to work, I'm horny."

"I don't believe you. You told me that you're idea of being faithful was to never let another man put his cock in your pussy. Are you trying to tell me you've been unfaithful to me?"

"I don't need to tell you, I can show you."

With that she reached around to the back of her skirt and produced at least a dozen shots of herself and some muscle bound jackass I recognized from the wrestling team, (Julie was a cheerleader) enjoying each other in a variety of different ways and positions. Including a picture of her pussy and one of her mouth, dripping with cum.

"I don't believe it. On top of all this other shit you went out and actually fucked somebody else today. What did I do? What did I do to deserve this sort of horse shit treatment?"

"Lea Anne Parson, Diane Johnson, Dawn Carlson, those names ring any bells for ya?"

Not good. Those were the names of three girls that I had been out with over the last 6 months. I had had sex with two of them. Somebody from my hometown had squealed on me. The question was how much did she really know. She couldn't know much, there was only one person who knew I'd screwed two of them and that was my best friend Al. When in doubt deny.

"Julie, I was never even alone with any of those girls. I was with them in a very public, social setting. I never touched them past a pat on the back. End of story. You're wrong. I can't believe you didn't let me tell you my side of the story before putting me through all of this...you may have permanently damaged our relationship. You'd risk our love for each other in an attempt to get even with me for something I didn't even do."

Hey, I know it's pretty thick, but if you're gonna hang it out, you might as well hang it way out.

"If 'patting' someone on the back is synonymous with fucking, then I'm in agreement with the physical extent of your relationship with them."

"Julie, you're wrong. What dumb, jealous, over-weight, bored bitch told you this shit? Janet, I'll bet it was Janet wasn't it?"

"It was Al Parker."

Uh-Oh.

"Al?" Stalling for time here.

"Al? Al? Your best friend Al. Remember him? Your best friend Al who'd fuck anything with a skirt on. Your best friend Al was a half-hour away from here a couple of weeks ago on sales calls. He called me and wanted to know if I had time for dinner. I said "sure, why not." He is, after all, your best friend. Guess what Al wanted to do? He wanted to fuck me and when he didn't get anywhere he thought he'd go for the gold. He was drunk on his ass at this point and proceeded to let me in on a little secret. He figured that after he told me the little secret, I'd want to get even and there'd be good ol' Al more then happy to help me extract a little revenge on his best friend. Do you want to guess what that little secret was?"

Damn. Damn, damn, damn. That was Al to a tee, and the dumb fuck would have been so drunk when he'd done it that he wouldn't have remembered it the next day. If I was still able to, I'll kill him when I got home.

"Okay, I messed up. I could tell you a lot of different things about why, but what it really comes down to Julie is I missed you. I missed you a lot. And sometimes when I need to be with you and you're not there...I start thinking with my dick and it gets me in trouble. I'm sorry Honey. I really, truly am. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. We all make mistakes, and I made a bad one. I can't change what's happened, but I can tell you that'll never happen again. Please don't let this ruin what we've got."

Hey, it wasn't great, but it was the best I could do on short notice.

She stared at me for what seemed like hours, probably trying to ascertain whether I was sincere or just blowing smoke, and then said, "You're on probation. If I even think you're screwing around on me again I won't be squeezing your balls; I'll be cutting them off. Is there any question about where I stand on this?"

"No. None. Absolutely not. You give me the chance and I'll prove to you that I was worth the shot. I do love you y'know."

I was sorry. Sorry I got caught, sorry I had idiots for friends, sorry a couple of guys named Polaroid and Land made friggin' cameras. Julie shot me a brief smile.

"First order of business on the road back is to finish what you started, get back down there and bring me off."

"Can't think of anything I'd rather do."

Starting at her thighs, I licked and sucked my way back up to her pussy. It still didn't taste or smell very good, but I didn't let that interfere with what I hoped was an agonizingly slow march to home plate. It was 15 minutes before I got there, with Julie moaning and eventually pleading for my tongue to make contact with her clit. When I finally did she exploded in one long, loud orgasm, nearly ripping my head off in her enthusiasm.

I felt better too, because it was the first time that day I had decided anything. Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed figuring to sleep for several hours and then have room service deliver some sustenance. Julie damn near jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom where I then heard the shower running. I fell asleep, to be awakened by Julie's gentle caressing of my face.

"How's my sweetie doing?" She asked.

I was groggy.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Oh, it's been about half an hour."

"Jeez Honey, why'd you wake me up?"

"Because it's time for you to get up and shower so we can go out to dinner."

I thought she had to be kidding until I noticed how she was dressed. Another dress I'd never seen. I think I'd paid for all this stuff over the last few days, it was really nice of her to let me see it. This one was a white knit or cotton type material. Julie had no bra on and you could plainly see her dark nipples through the material of the dress. Her panties were like string bikinis and the ties were also visible. She had on heavy make up and what appeared to be 4" heels. She looked like a conservative hooker, maybe a moderate hooker...she looked like a hooker.

"You've got 20 minutes to shower, shave, and get dressed. We have dinner reservations in 45 minutes, let's hustle."

"With you dressed like that hustling shouldn't be a problem. Honey, I'm tired. How about we do this tomorrow night?"

"Because I want to do it tonight. Because I'm already dressed up. Because if you don't want to come, I'll go by myself and make my own fun. Because you had the energy and felt the need to go outside our relationship in order to satisfy yourself. Because I have some pictures of you taking a cock up the ass. So it would probably be a really good idea if you kept up with me for the rest of your vacation. As far as my dress is concerned, you're the one always pushing me to wear revealing clothing, so you can put me on display when we go out. You're getting what you paid for mister. Now are you coming or staying?"

So much for being in charge.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

By 4 o'clock the next morning, I'd had to put out 3 more times and eat her out once when I awakened to find her pussy on my face. The condition of my dick now matched my balls, asshole, asscheeks and face. She was relentless for the remaining 3 days of my vacation. When I slid into my car for the trip home, I had my penis wrapped in a cloth bandage because it hurt to have it rub against my underwear. Actually, it hurt anytime I moved. If Julie's pussy was in the same condition she never acknowledged it.

I was happy to get home. I was happy when my penis healed. I was happy none of those pictures ever showed up. I was happy Julie was still my fiancée. I was happy to refrain from any kind of emotional or physical contact with members of the opposite sex...for awhile. Then I figured what the hell, just don't ever let her tie you up again, and don't share the scoring news with your best friend. What about the pictures you ask? I didn't think she'd ever show those to anybody because she really likes my Mom, and hey I'm batting a thousand right? Life was good. Oh, next time I saw Richie-Poo's pick-up truck parked in front of a bar on Main Street I went in and bought he and his buddies a beer. After everybody got real friendly I decided it was time to tell the camping joke. Richard's buddies thought it was pretty funny when I got to the part where I asked him if he wanted to go camping with me. Richard thought the joke was about as funny as my Uncle did, but isn't that always the way it is when you're on the receiving end.

12