Julie: Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers

He flushed, “They’re…uh … beautiful” he said.

I grinned at his discomfort, “Beautiful? is that all?, not sexy, or arousing or anything?” I said.

His face almost turned purple, but his eyes still dropped back to my breast, and his tongue came out to run over his dry lips, “Beautiful …. Sexy .. and arousing” he finally said with a slight sigh.

“And what about the rest of me?” I asked coyly.

It was a moment before my words got through, and his head again jerked up, “Wha..at?” he mumbled.

“You’ve been staring at the rest of me too” I said, with a slight smile, “At my legs and my waist and my bottom, are they beautiful, sexy and arousing too?”

“I .. I .. I” he gulped.

I shook my head, “No point in lying, I’ve seen you looking at me, and I don’t mind” I said.

“You don’t?” he croaked.

“Oh no, it’s very flattering when a handsome, mature man looks at you, especially if he thinks you’re beautiful, sexy and arousing.” I said.

He groaned, “Oh you are, you certainly are” he said.

“All of me” I asked, coyly.

“Yes! oh yes definitely” he almost yelled in sudden enthusiasm.

I grinned, “But you haven’t seen all of me … yet!” I said.

“Yet?” he croaked again, his eyes going wide.

I walked away from him and climbed out of the pool. Walking around to stand directly above him, and as he stared up at me I dropped my hands to my bikini bottoms and slowly untied them, letting them drop to the floor. His eyes almost popped right out of his head as he suddenly found himself staring up at my totally naked and wide open pussy! “Now you have seen all of me” I whispered, “Do you still think I’m beautiful, sexy and arousing?”

Well for a long , long time he was totally speechless, then a shudder ran right through him, and his mouth opened and closed a few times before he finally croaked. “Yes, oh god yes, the most beautiful, exciting, arousing creature I’ve ever seen!!”

My smile widened, “And do I arouse you Brian?” I whispered hotly.

He groaned and shuddered, “Oh god yes, you really don’t know how much” He almost whimpered.

I let my eyes drift down over him, “well, you could just be saying that, to make me feel good, I mean, how can I be absolutely sure?” I said.

For a moment I think his breathing actually stopped as the import of my question hit him between the eyes, then he kind of took on this rather sickly embarrassed smile, “It’s a bit hard to hide when you’re a man.” he said.

“Oh, I can’t see anything” I said, smiling impishly.

For a moment he looked hard at me wondering if I was having him on or something, then he walked over to the steps and climbed out and walked around to stand alongside me. I turned towards him, seeing the massive bulge in his bathers. He glanced down, inviting my eyes to follow. “See? I’m as aroused as any man could be” he said.

I smiled sweetly, “All I see is the sort of bulge that boys get when they stuff their bather’s with socks for effect” I said.

“Well I can assure you I haven’t got socks in there” he almost snarled.

I smiled sweetly again, “Well, I still only have your word for it” I said.

Somehow I got the impression that Brian didn’t like having his word doubted, it might have been the angry look on his face, or it might have been the fact that he bent over and almost ripped the bathers from his body, allowing his massive cock to spring out and up, “Now do you believe me?” he growled.

I stood there for a long moment, hardly breathing myself, staring at Brian’s massive dick, god it was amazing, I’d expected him to be built, I mean Jeffrey was for his age from what I’d seen that night with mom, but Brian was much bigger than I expected.

“Well, cat got your tongue?” he said.

I couldn’t help myself, my hand slipped forward and cupped his bobbing, throbbing cock, and he groaned. “Wow, you sure are aroused” I said, “But that doesn’t mean it’s me that’s done it, does it? You might be thinking of mom” I said.

With a growl he reached out and pulled me to him, bending me backwards slightly as his cock slid between the gap in my legs and rubbed furiously over my pussy lips, and his hands cupped and fondled my naked ass cheeks, and his lips descended on mine in a crushing, passionate kiss. Automatically my arms were around his neck and I was up on tip toe, carried away by the ferocity of his sudden assault, and my body was responding, my legs closing slightly over his massive cock, making the friction even more arousing for both of us, and my nipples were rock hard, burning into his chest, and my tongue was darting forward, dancing ferociously with his.

I don’t know how long that embrace lasted, but when he finally broke it off we were both breathing like we’d just climbed Mount Everest! “Believe me now?” he said, a little harshly. My answer was to draw his head back down and fasten my lips on his once again and dart my tongue forward, this time he reacted automatically, deepening the kiss again, stroking my ass cheeks and pumping forward with his pelvis. That’s how we were when Mom’s voice wafted across the patio, “Well, well, what have we here?, my back’s turned for just a few moments and my daughter’s in the arms of a mature man being thoroughly fucked!”

Brian broke away quickly, his face flaming, “We weren’t, … we didn’t…” He stammered.

Mom, smiled, “That’s not the way it looked to me” she said, then turned to an equally grinning Jeffrey, “What about you, Jeffrey, did it look like sex to you?”

“Oh yes , Julie, definitely” he said, and I almost applauded his acting as a frown of condemnation came to his face.

“Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, wouldn’t you say, Cindy?” she said.

“Yes Mom,” I said , turning my head slightly from Brian so he wouldn’t see my efforts to hold in my laughter.

Then Mom turned around and drawing Jeffrey into her arms, proceeded to kiss him passionately. Brian gawked! And gawked even more when Jeffrey started to undress mom, and she made no attempt to stop him! then mom was naked, and Brian was seeing her gorgeous body for the first time, and I saw him start to drool! I decided it was time I took a hand again, and leading him over to the lounger we’d been sitting on earlier, I lay down and drew him down on top of me and kissed him deeply.

Well, seeing two hot and horny ladies naked, and being in the arms of one of them, was too much for Brian to fight, he began to run his hands and his lips over my young body, and I urged him on. I reached down and began to stroke his massive cock, and he groaned. Wow, my first real cock, I couldn’t believe it, and such a big one too! A slight shiver ran through me, part excitement, part trepidation, then his lips were at my pussy, harder and more bruising than mom’s lips and tongue, he quickly brought me to a sharp orgasm that I cried out into the evening sky. My juices pouring down onto his eager tongue seemed to set him on fire, and his tongue wended its way back up my body to my small breasts with their succulent nipples, and I felt his hard, throbbing cock trailing up my leg, and my thighs, and then ..Mmmm, brushing against my pussy, another shiver ran through me.

I reached down and captured his cock in my hands and rubbed the head slowly up and down my pussy lips, not quite believing that it was finally going to happen. I’d long ago dispensed with my Hymen when I was playing with one of mom’s toys, so I had no worries on that score, but this was still the first time that my tight young pussy was going to feel a man’s cock, and a real man’s cock at that. I arched my body slightly, lifting my ass cheeks off the lounger, and wedged the big head of his cock inside .. oh god, that felt so good! There was no going back now, and Brian seemed to sense it, because with a loud groan he thrust forward … God, he nearly split me in half! and an involuntary cry was ripped from me. Brian stopped dead, and stared down at me, his eyes widening, “You haven’t? … before? …” he gulped.

I spread my legs wider, easing the pressure from his massive cock, and grinned up at him, “You’re the first, the very first” I whispered, “Now fuck me … Please … fuck me!”

There was only a momentary hesitation, then he shuddered and groaned, “A virgin … an 18 year old virgin …my God!”, and then his hormones took over, and he started to pump his big cock back and forth, drawing it out so far each time that it threatened to pop out, and I’d tighten my pussy walls to hold him in, then he’d thrust forward with a grunt, burying his cock to the hilt in my tight pussy. Oh god, this was everything I’d ever dreamed of and more! I began to thrust back at him, meeting his downward thrusts with upward thrusts of my own, and he got faster and faster, and the orgasms started to roll through my body one after the other, getting progressively wilder and wilder.

Well his cock was so big and hard, and my pussy was so tight, that there was no way he was going to last long, the friction was just too powerful, and with an almost bull like roar, he lifted my ass up and rammed his cock as deep as he possibly could …and EXPLODED!

Oh God the feeling of his hot cum shooting up inside my pussy was awesome! and he just seemed to cum and cum without end, blasting his juices into me, ramming his spewing cock in to me so hard I thought for a moment it was going to rip right out of my ass, but I couldn’t have given a damn, I was on fire! Bucking wildly, shuddering and shaking, orgasms wracking my body over and over again. My hands were clawing at his tight ass cheeks, pulling him further into me. raking my nails down his naked back, screaming, “Yes! yes! oh god yes! fuck me, fill me, fuck me!!” and he did, oh god he did, even after his cum started to die away, his cock stayed hard inside my pussy and he kept on thrusting and thrusting, and I kept on cumming and cumming. Vaguely, through the blood pounding in my head I could hear mom screaming out her orgasms, screaming out to Jeffrey to fuck her hard, and I turned my head slightly and glanced across, oh god, what an awesome sight, Jeffrey’s naked ass pumping as he fucked his beautiful, big cock into mom’s eager pussy … I could even see cum spewing from her and splattering everywhere … and she was looking at me and grinning, and I knew she was seeing the same thing over here, I could feel Brian’s cock ramming into me, feel his cum being forced out with every stroke, and I blew her a kiss! and she blew one back to me.

Later, much later, when we’d stopped for a cool drink and taken a cooling down swim, Brian got together with mom, and Jeffrey and I sat and watched as he gave her a fucking to remember, god his cock looked even bigger seeing it like this, pumping in and out of mom’s glistening pussy, and for a moment I wondered if I’d only dreamed having it inside me. One touch on my slightly sore pussy was confirmation enough that he’d been there, and that touch was followed by another, as Jeffrey gave in to the arousal that watching mom and Brian fuck was creating, and I smiled and lay back. Mmmm, after all the teasing I’d done since the party, I was finally going to let Jeffrey fuck me, and he knew it! And there was a renewed confidence in his moves as he slipped down and began to lick and suck my pussy …Oh, wow! Mom had sure trained him well! He took a long, long time licking and sucking my hot pussy, and that, together with watching mom and Brian soon had me on fire again, soon had me reaching down to pull him up my body, taking his rock hard cock and guiding it to my pussy … guiding it into my pussy .. “Oh yes Jeffrey, fuck me” I whispered, and he didn’t need any more encouragement!

He wasn’t as big or as experienced as his father, but there was something magical all the same in the tender, caring way he fucked me, and I was surprised to find that the intensity of my orgasms was just as high with his softer, gentler approach, and it wasn’t long before I was screaming out my orgasm and he was swelling and then EXPLODING, his young cock filling me with gallons of hot cum … and I loved it … absolutely loved it!!

Later, mom and I stood giggling in the kitchen as we watched Brian and Jeffrey strutting around the pool like prize peacocks, and we saw Jeffrey start to turn the screws on his father ..and Brian’s shrug of resignation …and we turned to each other, wrapped our arms around each other, naked body to naked body, and kissed …deeply and passionately .. mother and daughter ..in sexual heaven!

Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers
12