Julie on Show

Story Info
A hiking trip on the river realises a couple's fantasies.
3.8k words
4.26
66.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the days when this story was set, AIDS and Herpes and the like were unknown, the worst you could get from unprotected sex could be cured in days.

Things have changed now and I would definitely NOT recommend unprotected sex with strangers.

*

It was the summer of 1982, I had met Julie 6 years before, in her native Manila when she was 19 and I was on business. We got married after a 4 year courtship and were now going on our second annual vacation as a married couple. Julie was 5 foot 1 inch of bronzed Asian perfection, 95 pounds, with perky little tits and a perfect ass. Our mutual love of long walks in the countryside and a healthy diet of junk food kept us fit and agile. Julie's hair framed her sweet, heart shaped, face and fell, black as a raven's wing, to the small of her back. Her skin had that perfect tone only some Asian women seem to have, silky to the touch and lovely to the eye. As a present to me for my previous birthday (my 33rd) Julie had had her, already sparse, body hair lasered off. She knew how much I hated getting it stuck in my throat when I ate her! Now, after her 3rd and final treatment, her pussy was as smooth and sleek as the rest of her.

We had decided to take our new RV to the canyon country to use as a base for some walking and camping tours. After spending a day settling in we left the RV at the campground and set off on our first shakedown trek. The plan was to walk up a tributary of the river beside the campground, cross over the intervening ridge and walk back down the main stream, camping out overnight somewhere in the middle. I carried all the heavy gear in my backpack leaving Julie with just the clothes and such like in hers. The weather was glorious and I took off my shirt and stuffed in Julies pack, the stream was cool and we were young and in love, we laughed and talked and played tricks on each other. Julie ended up sat in the river fully dressed, giggling like a loon. I pulled her out, when I could stop laughing long enough, and suggested she strip off her wet clothes.

Now Julie, like many well brought up Filipina, had an excess of body modesty. Because she was wearing a T-shirt and a thin pair of shorts she had put on 2 pairs of underpants and a padded bra. All things considered I never thought she would go for it, so I was surprised and very pleased when she checked around carefully to make sure we were alone, shrugged off her backpack, then blushed prettily and reached for the button at her waist. Slowly she unfastened her shorts and let them drop to her ankles before stepping out of them, all the while holding eye contact with me.

"Now the rest." I told her quietly, wondering if she would dare.

Dropping her eyes as her blush deepened she caught her bottom lip between her teeth and took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt. Slowly, carefully, she took of all her clothes, dropping them at her feet until she stood there in only her trainers and a smile. After a few moments she reached for her towel to dry herself off.

"Here," I said. "Let me do that," and I took the towel from her hand. Taking her hand I led her away from the river, over the crest of the bank and into a wide grassy meadow on the flood plain.

"You know," I said, turning to face her. "Anybody who comes up the river now is going to see you, naked." Her breath caught in her throat and I thought I heard her moan quietly. I turned her so her back was to me and reached around to her pussy.

"Spread your legs, baby." I murmured. "Let them all see that beautiful pussy."

"My God," I said as I slipped my fingers between her legs. "You're soaking wet! You're a horny little slut aren't you?" This brought a definite whimper and she grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from her. She took the towel off my shoulder and, spreading it on the grass, dragged me down to the floor.

"For God's sake Bob," She cried, "Will you please just fuck me?"

"Soon," I smiled, "Lunch first." I slid my face down towards that delicious pussy. "In the meantime, think of all the guys who are probably hidden in the woods around here watching you."

It was soon obvious from her reaction that I had hit on a secret fantasy of hers, as she reached her first screaming climax in a matter of moments. She just went crazy after that pulling me up and into her, scratching and clawing her way to a mind-blowing orgasm, I was just along for the ride. Of course, sex of that intensity cannot last and her orgasm triggered my own -- I came so hard I thought I might almost have hurt her.

As she started to relax tears began to trickle down her cheeks. When I asked her what the matter was, she smiled and said she was crying because it had been so beautiful for her. One thing led to another and we had second, much calmer and much longer, session of lovemaking before deciding it was time to start making a move to find an overnight campsite.

Julie stood and wiped ineffectually at the mess we had made between her legs.

"I'd better go wash myself in the river." She said, then grinned, "Unless you would like to clean me up with your tongue?" I gave it a moment's thought, it was something I had done for her many times before, something which turned both of us on. The cocktail her pussy turned our combined juices into was a heady and delicious mixture.

"Better not, Baby," I said. "You know what that would lead to and we need to be going, maybe later though?" She just smiled and set off towards the water whilst I put on my shorts. The alarm in her voice as she called my name a few seconds later sent me running towards the crest she had disappeared behind. She was standing with her towel clutched tightly before her on the river bank and at first I couldn't see the problem. Suddenly I realized, her backpack and all her clothes were gone!

"Oh, shit!" I said, pointlessly. We spent the next 10 or 15 minutes in a fruitless search before we both admitted the obvious, our stuff had been stolen.

Julie, wrapped as best she could in the towel, was all for heading straight off back to the RV. But, as I told her, we were a good 4 hour walk from the campsite and only had a couple hours of daylight left. Our best bet was to find somewhere to set up a camp overnight, as planned, then take the shorter route down the main stream back to our base the next morning. Next, she wanted to camp where we were but, as I told her, you never camp in a river bed in canyon country, the risks of a flash flood just weren't worth taking.

After 10 minutes or so of hiking, Julie had her sense of humor back and was taking every opportunity her minimal clothing gave her to flash me. We followed a narrow trail to the base of the ridge we had to climb and came to an undercut bank, laced with exposed tree roots and maybe 5 feet high. We were working out the best route to the top when we heard voices.

"Evening folks, how you doing?" As I turned Julie let out a squeak and shot behind me. In front of me were two guys, the older one, probably around 40 introduced himself as Jeff, then introduced the other, a young man of around 20 as his son Dave. Both seemed well set up, clean and well mannered, Jeff was polite enough to keep his eyes on me but Dave seemed unable to stop staring at Julie -- not that I could blame him. Julie meanwhile had gone several shades of red and was trying to hide as much of herself behind me as she could, not very successfully. To satisfy their obvious curiosity we told the guys what had happened to Julies clothes, they didn't ask why she had been naked in the first place and we didn't volunteer the information. I asked if they had seen anybody on the trail with an extra backpack and they said no, but they had seen 3 college student types canoeing down the river and laughing to themselves. We all guessed that was what had happened to our missing stuff. Jeff said they had most likely taken it as a prank and that they would probably leave our stuff at the campground office for us.

A few, fairly broad, hints for the guys to leave us alone were very carefully ignored so we had little choice but to try to climb the bank without them seeing too much of my wife's charms. First we tried Julie going in front with me behind her to shield her pretty ass from view. Unfortunately she didn't have the reach to climb the roots. Eventually it became obvious that I would have to go up first then pull Julie up by the arms, hopefully not exposing too much to our, very interested, audience. I noticed suspicious bulges in the shorts of both Jeff and Dave, and was surprised to find the situation was beginning to really turn me on too.

Climbing to the top I reached down and grasped Julies wrists, it was obvious that this was going to leave very little to the guys imaginations but, strangely, Julie seems to be less worried by that than I'd expected. I slowly lifted my wife up the bank, unfortunately, the angle I was forced to lift her at made it very difficult and I could only get her half way. Jeff saw the problem straight away and immediately went to her feet.

"Let me give you a hand there missy." he said. Reaching up.

"NO, wait!" Squeaked Julie, and I watched her eyes whip wide open as his hands went under the towel. As he pushed up she shot over the edge of the bank causing me to fall over and the towel to drop to the floor at the guys feet, leaving Julie with her body over the bank from the waist up and her naked legs and pussy scissoring a few feet above their appreciative eyes.

A quick wriggle, which must have looked awesome from below, and her body was on top of the bank. She rolled over and looked me in the eyes, she was crimson with embarrassment but her nipples were standing out like Mack truck lugnuts.

"Oh, my, God!" She said quietly. Then yelped again as Jeff's face came over the edge of the banking.

"You OK miss?" He asked as she shot over to a nearby log and sat down, covering herself as best she could with her hands.

"Yes, thanks," she said. "Could you get me my towel please?

As Dave scrambled up, empty handed, Jeff thought about what she had asked.

"Well Ma'am, I could," He said, "But it is going to cost you."

"I'll get it Babe." I said to her. Her finger nails bit into my arm. "Do NOT, leave me alone." She murmured.

"What did you have in mind? She asked Jeff, quietly.

"Oh, nothing nasty ma'am," he reassured her. "It's just that a man so rarely gets a chance to see a woman as beautiful as you as God intended, I'd just like for you to let us look at you, all of you for a few minutes. I'd purely love that and I'm sure Dave would be grateful too." At this Dave nearly bit his tongue in his eagerness to agree.

Julie looked at me with the question in her eyes.

"Bob?" She asked.

"Up to you honey." I replied. "But you won't be showing them much they haven't already seen, and you do need that towel." The guys shorts were now tented over their cocks, and Dave's shorts had a large wet patch of pre-cum where the head of his cock was. My own cock was rock solid as well. You could almost cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Julie caught her bottom lip between her teeth again and slowly lowered her arm from across her breasts.

"All of it ma'am, please." Said Jeff.

Julie gave a little gasp and spread her legs slowly as she sat on the log. Without being asked she brought her feet up close to her ass and leaned back, allowing the late afternoon sun to highlight her smooth sweet pussy. Now her excitement was obvious in the engorgement of her outer lips and the liberal coating of her moisture. We could all see the dried cum on her from our earlier lovemaking, overlaid by the flow of her fresh juices, she looked absolutely delicious! I'm sure I heard Dave whisper "Oh my God!" to himself.

It must have only been about 5 minutes later when Jeff got up to fetch the towel, though it seemed as though time had stood still. Julie made no attempt to cover herself whilst he was away, just watched Dave as he drank in her beauty, all the while gripping my arm as if it was a lifeline.

Jeff's return, with the towel, broke the spell. Julie went to put the towel back on but, when I asked her why she was doing that she laughed and hung it around my neck. Then the minx scrambled down the bank like a monkey to wash herself in a pool the stream had left and was back up within 5 minutes.

"That's how easy it is when you aren't trying to keep your pussy covered!" She laughed.

"Isn't this a good enough place to camp?" I had to agree it was idyllic. She asked me if it would be OK if she asked Jeff and Dave to stay and camp along with us. When I asked her why she told me it really turned her on to have them looking at her and to know she was turning them on so much. What a turnaround from the shy little woman of a few hours ago!

Of course I agreed, to my surprise having the guys admire my lovely little wife's body was just as big a turn on for me as it was for her, and them.

As night fell the guys shared their meal with us, as most of our food had gone with Julie's clothes. Then we passed around a bottle of JD I had brought along and sat around the fire. Julie took every chance she got to tease us all unmercifully with her body. Bending over in front of us and reaching for things in the low branches of trees, which always somehow involved having her legs wide open!

Eventually we unzipped my sleeping bag and I slid inside, holding my arms out for Julie to join me. As she slipped inside I got her in a lip lock and my hand went straight to her soaking pussy, she moaned deep into my mouth. Then she pulled back and looked at me pensively.

"Baby," she said. "I feel real bad, teasing the guys like that then leaving them so horny, they're father and son -- they can't even jack-off in front of each other to relieve the frustration!"

"And just what did you have in mind?" I asked, guessing where this was going and not being half as upset as I thought I should have been. "Do you want to fuck them both?" Her pussy clenched tightly on my finger at the very thought.

"It's just that I feel so guilty," She said. "Would you be really angry if I said yes?"

"Baby," I said to her. "The thought of it is almost enough to make me cum in my pants. You go for it if you want to, just so long as you know this will be a one-off and that you come back and sleep with me, in my bed."

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight enough to hurt. "I love you so much sweetheart." She said. "Now for something to hold you while I'm gone."

With that she slid down in the sleeping bag 'till she could slip my cock into her hungry mouth and started sucking. Being so horny it took next to no time before I was blasting a full load of cum past her tonsils. She swallowed greedily and slid back up to me. She kissed me and, as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, I could taste the remnants of my ejaculate on it.

"That isn't the last cum you are going to taste tonight." she whispered with a giggle as she carefully climbed out of the sleeping bag.

"Oh God." I thought to myself. "What have I let myself in for?"

Putting her trainers back on she went, still beautifully naked, to join the guys back at the fire. I heard the murmur of voices slowly subside into moans and cries of passion. The firelight gave me intriguing vignettes of what was happening. One memorable time she was silhouetted against the light as she was spit-roasted by Dave and Jeff, her orgasmic squeals muffled by Dave's cock. I resisted the urge to go and join in, this was Julies fantasy, I wasn't going to risk spoiling it for her.

Eventually, after what must have been a good couple of hours, Julie came back to my bed.'

"Oh, baby." She moaned. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She kissed me passionately, her mouth tasted of fresh cum and her face and hair were wet and sticky with it. The faint, bleachy, smell of it clung to her all over. "It already seems unreal, if my pussy wasn't so sore I would swear it had all been a dream." She said. "Please make it perfect for me Baby, I'm too exhausted to go down and wash, please lick me clean, I promise I will make it worth your while later." It was a fantasy we had toyed with a few times, me cleaning her up after a tryst with a lover. However, cleaning her up after 2 guys had cum in her, God alone knew how many times, was pushing the limits a long way. I had the idea I could get around It by concentrating on her clit and the outside of her lips, letting most of the cum run out onto the ground, Julie had other ideas! As I slid down and started to lick, Julie rolled us both over and pushed herself up onto her knees. Straddling my head she pulled her outer lips apart and rubbed her sopping pussy all over my mouth.

"God!" She said quietly. "How can something so nasty feel so wonderful? Go on Baby, lick it all out of me, eat all that nasty cum from my pretty little pussy. They came so many times Honey, see if you can get it all." I licked and sucked, it seemed like I ate gallons of cum from her, though really most must have already leaked out before she came to my bed. I'd like to say how bad it tasted, and how disgusting it was but, to be honest, it tasted like mine and hers -- maybe a little stronger but just as delicious. I remember her screaming out in her orgasm, at least twice, as she thrashed around on my face. Before she gave me a final BJ (her pussy was too sore to make love), I heard Jeff call across to tell me I was his 'Goddam hero', nothing but respect in his voice.

In the morning I awoke to the sound of quiet voices, Jeff and Dave were dressed and ready for the off. Julie was kneeling in front of them, still naked and decorated with dried cum; she had never looked sexier. She was negotiating the loan of a t-shirt for a blow job each. Needless to say, she got the shirt. To my surprise, she refused the offer of underpants, saying she would be fine as she was. With expressions of undying gratitude, the guys left us to continue their trek and their male bonding. Although I reckon Julie had done more to cement their relationship than a thousand wilderness hikes!

It didn't take us long to pack up after the guys had gone, Julie's trip to the creek to wash herself was a lot shorter than she expected once she found out how cold the water was. She hit me when I laughed at her and blamed me for not cleaning her up properly the night before. In the end she wore her new t-shirt and wrapped the towel round her head to hide her sperm-matted hair and we set off again.

She never missed a chance to flash her swollen pussy to me, the whole way back to the RV. Even on the rare occasions we met other people she would 'accidentally' give them peeks at her lovely charms. Being a man's t-shirt she had on, and sleeveless, her pretty little tits spent a lot of time out in the sun too. All in all, my hard cock was probably more on display, albeit within my shorts than she was. I kept threatening to spank her later if she didn't stop teasing me. Surprisingly the thought seemed to intrigue her rather than reining her in; she even, one time, allowed that 'maybe I should' spank her pretty little ass for her.

When we got back to the RV we found our missing backpack and stuff at the camp office, handed in not by 3 students but by a 'Father and Son' pair of hikers who had allegedly 'found it' on the creek bank! Once we got over the shock, we both found it hilarious that Jeff and Dave had orchestrated the whole thing. It took another 2 days before the soreness had eased from Julie's pussy enough to where we could make love again, 2 days of almost constant oral sex as we both relived the highlights of that trip.

Even now, all these years later, that t-shirt is still one of Julie's most treasured possessions. And the mention of a hiking holiday is enough to kindle a wistful light in her eye.