Julie Working Late Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie goes away with Doug for a whole weekend.
7.3k words
3.84
60.1k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

"Honey, we need to talk," are words that send a chill down any man's spine, no matter how secure he may be in his current situation. Given that I was out of work, and my wife was being paid to be used as a sexual lure by her boss so that we didn't become homeless made me feel less than secure. Julie was always an incredibly sexual creature, and the fact that her boss Doug made videos of her exploits so she could share them with me made me feel as if I had a modicum of control over the situation. I still felt like shit putting her in that situation, though. I wished to god I could find good paying work like I used to do so that my wife could stop being, for lack of a better term, a corporate whore.

Men may fantasize about having a whore wife, and I have to admit that since she started working late there were absolutely no inhibitions in our bedroom. The sex between us was great. The problem was, so was the sex between her and everyone else. She loved me so much she would do anything for me, including selling her body. She loved the freedom, the power, and let's face it, the sex. Some days I wasn't as conflicted about it; today, however was not one of them.

"Mark, could you come in her please?" I guess I needed to have this conversation, although I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it.

Julie was dressed in around the house clothes: a tight fitting black tank top that highlighted her magnificent breasts, and equally magnificent nipples, and a tight fitting pair of jean shorts. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. When she was dressed in lingerie, looking the part of the wanton vixen, I could usually get turned on by the thought of her being with other people. When she looked like Julie from around the way, they beautiful, sensuous girl next door I married, that was when the situation was the hardest to take. That is when my jealousy flared.

Julie was seated in front of the computer. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the back of her neck. "What's up, darling?"

"Well, I just got an E-mail from Doug about the next night I need to work late for him. He needs to know if I can go away for a weekend with him to a conference in Seattle. We'd leave early on Friday and return late that Sunday. What do you think?"

"That not the deal, that asshole. One night a month. Not a whole weekend. What is he looking for, a girlfriend experience. I told you I was uncomfortable when it was just you and him. I don't know if I can sign off on this."

"Well, it wouldn't be just the two of us. He said there were clients there he would like me to meet. Honey, I know you think there are some feelings on Doug's part, but really this is just a business transaction. I of course will decline if you want me to, but I really think this is OK."

She turned around to look at me, and waited for my decision. She would abide by it, no matter what it was. Of all the days she had to ask this, a whole weekend, it had to be today, a day I felt like crap about the situation and was miserable. "Can I have an hour to think about it?"

"Of course baby. I didn't mean to put you on the spot, but he did say he needed to make arrangements, so I figured I would ask. Take as much time as you need." She stood up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. "I love you baby, just say the word and I'll say no." I kissed her again, went to the fridge for a beer, and went outside to sit on the back porch to watch the sun go down and think.

------------------------------------------------

"Honey, we need to talk." That was how she brought up this whole arrangement about a year ago. I had just gotten back from my job as a night bartender, my third job since I lost my real job six months prior. It was about three in the morning and I was exhausted. I was surprised to see her awake since she had to be up in about three hours to get ready for work.

"What's wrong baby? Did another check bounce?"

"No, I think we've got the situation stabilized for right now. I just don't think our accounts could handle any surprises. First of all, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate how hard you've been working since your layoff. I know you hate this bartending job, and I'm sick to my stomach thinking you'll be starting a security guard job this weekend. I'll never get to see you, and I don't really want you to work yourself to death."

"Hey, this is just a temporary setback. I'll find work, and we'll be back to where we were in no time."

"That may be true, but I was offered some overtime today that I think might solve all our problems."

"Oh yeah, tell me about it."

"Why don't I get you a beer first?"

"That be great, sweetie." She got up from the living room, and my eyes were glued to her as she walked to the fridge to grab me a beer and walked back. She had on a sheer white teddy, and was wearing no panties. She lightly padded up to me on the loveseat, opened the beer for me, and sat down in my lap to hand it to me.

"This is going to be hard for me to say, so I need you to hear me out and not get mad. This is going to be shocking, so I need you to promise you won't get mad. Can you do that for me?"

"What the hell kind of overtime is this anyway," I said with a chuckle. "Honey, I'm too tired right now to get mad. Just say what you have to say, and I promise I'll love whatever it is."

She took a deep breath. "Well, basically, Doug wants me to have sex with clients in order for us to increase our business. It would only be one night a month, and he would pay me $10,000 each time." I burst out laughing, but the look on her face told me she wasn't joking. I exploded.

"That asshole fucking geriatric pervert. I knew that fucker wanted to get in your pants. Who the fuck does he think he is. Are you fucking kidding me with this?" I was so angry I didn't know what to do. The adrenaline kicked in and I stood up, tossing Julie from my lap as I did. She lay crumpled on the floor, defeated. For the first time in my life when I looked at her I actually saw fear in her eyes. I had gotten so angry, the woman that I loved, the one who I had made countless sacrifices for, actually didn't feel safe with me right now.

"Julie, Julie, I'm sorry baby," I said kneeling on the floor next to her. "Are you OK? Look, I'm really sorry for how I reacted."

She burst into tears. "How else were you supposed to react? Baby, it's not that I want to do this, I don't. But I lied earlier when I said that things have stabilized. Today, I canceled the cable and internet access. I bought generic food from the grocery store. Our savings have dwindled to $36. Even with you working two jobs, I'm going to have to get a second job soon to make ends meet. Doug offered me $120,000 a year. I had to think about it. I had to bring it up."

This brought me to tears. I had spent these last few months feeling sorry for myself, and bemoaning my bad luck. I thought things would turn around quick and we would go back to the way things were. But in this economy, that was unlikely to happen. I had let the situation get away from me, and this was now the option that my wife thought would best solve our problems?

"Honey, I'll figure something out. I know I screwed up, but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a, into a..."

"Go ahead and say it. A whore. Sweetie, I'm at wits end. I don't know what else to do. This is a lot of money we're talking about. Besides," she said with a sly grin, placing her hand on my thigh, "you always whispered to me in bed you wanted to whore me out. That always turned you on before."

I laughed at her obvious attempts to use my dick against me. "Pillow talk is a little different than real life. Don't think you're going to bribe me with sex."

"Honey, I want you on board with this. If I thought we had other options, I would gladly do those. $120,000 a year. How can we say no?" When I didn't answer, she became emboldened. "Think about it, you'll get to hear stories of other men fucking me, but I'll always come home to you. You know I love you more than anything. I just don't think we have any other option." My head was spinning. I knew Julie was a hyper sexual creature; we had great sex all the time. I knew that we needed the money. Of course it was turn on thinking of her being with other men, and knowing she would share her experience with me. She started to tug on my belt. "We could do a little whore training tonight." In the end, she convinced my dick, and my head and heart reluctantly followed. I lay back and hoped for the best.

Knowing she had my agreement, she undid my belt. As I lay on the floor she pulled down my sweaty blue jeans and took off my boxers. I was surprised I was already hard. She engulfed my cock in her mouth, and swallowed me all the way down to the back of her throat. I slid a hand in between her legs, and ran it up the smooth inside of her thigh. When I reached her trimmed pussy, it was already wet and waiting for me. I ran my fingers up and down the length of her slit, pushing the heel of my hand into her engorged clit, and diddling it with my index finger when my hand slid back. Without warning I inserted two fingers, and started to finger her. Her muscles started to contract almost immediately. She increased the speed of her fellatio, and I whispered, "That's a good whore. Suck it down. I want to come in your whore mouth." With my cock still buried in her throat, she started to moan her orgasm, sending shots of electricity through my cock. I came with a loud grunt, and she sucked down all of my juices. When I had finished, I scooped her up and took her to bed. We made love throughout the night until I collapsed exhausted, and she went to work well fucked but sleepless. She told Doug she would accept his offer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour on the back porch, Julie came out to see what I was thinking. "I don't know why I got so upset earlier. This is the deal I agreed to. Even if he does have the hots for you, I know you love me and wouldn't stray. I just think you need to be compensated for the inconvenience."

"I agree. I was thinking $25,000 and the Monday off. That extra money should pay for a nice getaway for us, don't you think?"

"Sounds good. I sure am going to miss you."

"Oh, you're so sweet. We have about two weeks until the trip. Why don't we head up to the bedroom and start making some memories so you won't be lonely when I'm gone?" She stood up, stripped off her tank top and shorts, and ducked into the house, heading up the stairs for the bedroom. I dutifully followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I helped her pack, and made her try on the lingerie she was taking so I could visualize what was going on. She wasn't really sure what Doug had planned for her, so she probably took more clothes than she needed. Soon we heard the beep of the car horn, and she kissed me goodbye and handed her bags to the driver to place in the trunk. Doug had gotten out of the car, and they exchanged pecks on the cheek. Doug gave a farewell wave to the house, not seeing me but knowing I was watching from behind the curtain. I flipped him off in return. Julie could think what she wanted, but I was pretty sure Doug was angling for Julie to be more than just his employee. I started to picture him right now unzipping the sweatshirt she wore for travel, fondling her breasts, and sticking his hand down her jeans before forcing her to suck him off in full view of the driver. I shook my head to banish the image, and went about my weekend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend actually passed more quickly than I thought it would. Without disputes over the remote control, I basically just vegged out on the couch and watched all the sports I could find. I ordered take out, and started planning our romantic weekend getaway that her non- romantic weekend getaway was going to provide for us. Sunday afternoon, Julie called to say that they had caught an earlier flight, and she had already landed and would be home in about an hour. I got up to make the house look presentable, and worry started to build in the pit of my stomach. She usually had an inkling at least of who the clients (or clients were) that she would be interacting with, but Doug was unsure of the situation this time. I had no idea what happened all weekend to my wife.

She pulled up in the car service, and I rushed out to meet her. I declined the driver's offer of carrying her bags, and took them myself. I dropped the bags just inside the door, and practically attacked my wife's mouth. I pushed her up against the front door, and stated to feel her breasts through the material of the t-shirt she was wearing. She moaned in agreement, but moments later pushed me away. "Honey, I am hot and bothered, and want to fuck your brains out too. But I just walked in the door, after a long day of travel, and a busy weekend. Here is what is going to happen. I am going to take a long, hot bubble bath. After that, I am up for anything you want to do. And I do mean anything," she purred in my ear. Fearing my rigid cock would explode, I silently nodded my head in agreement. She reached into her carryon and pulled out a VCR tape. "Go ahead and watch this while I'm in the bath, and pick out something for me to change into when for when I'm done. She kissed me on the cheek, and then headed for the bathroom. I ran upstairs, and couldn't wait to see what was on the tape.

The first scene made me upset. She walked into their suite on Doug's arm like they were a happy couple. I'm sure part of the reason she was there was so he could show her off at the conference, and I didn't mind her acting like his date in public. I didn't understand why she needed to continue the charade when they got back to the room. She was dressed in a black cocktail dress that came to just below her knees. She had on black stockings and heels. He moved behind her so that she was in plain view of the camera that I'm sure he had hidden somewhere in the room. I couldn't tell from the angle where it was, but it might have been on the table where the TV was set up.

He started kissing her neck, and she tilted her head to expose more of it to his lips. He whispered things in her ear I couldn't make out on the tape, and started to nibble on her ear. She raised up an arm, and held his head near her neck so he would continue to seductively kiss her exposed neck. He raised up his hands, and started to massage her breasts through her dress. Still holding his head with one hand, her other hand rested lightly on his as he caressed her breasts. I could hear her start to moan in pleasure, and all he had done so far was to kiss her and fondle her with her clothes on.

He pulled his lips away from her neck, though she tried to hold him there. His hands moved from her breasts to the back of her dress. He slowly unzipped her dress, and let it fall to the floor. She was dressed in a cupless bra, black lace covering the underwire that provided support, but left her nipples exposed when her dress was off. She also had on a tiny black g-string that I had specifically asked her to wear that weekend. She also had on a pair of black stay up thigh high stockings. And of course, she kept on her heels. She stepped out of the dress, looking just like she knew I liked her to look.

Doug stayed behind her, and placed his hands back on her exposed breasts. He caressed them, circling her nipples with his fingers, and then gently plucking them between thumb and forefinger. He resumed kissing her neck, and could now move on to her exposed shoulder as well. He continued to feel up and fondle her breasts with one hand, but his other hand slowly moved down her taught stomach, and slid over the thin material of her g-string. She spread he legs slightly, giving him easier access, and he proceeded to masturbate her through her panties. She half turned to him, and asked him to kiss her. They kissed tenderly as her rubbed his hands all over her body. He withdrew his hand from my wife's pussy, brought it up between their lips as they kissed, and they both savored the taste of her exquisite juices.

Doug took her by the hand, and led her to the couch. He set her down in the middle of the couch, directly in line with the camera. Were they putting on a display just for me? He knelt before her and kissed her, and then started to slide off her g-string. "Masturbate for me," he said without emotion. She moved her fingers down, and spread her legs. She spread open the lips of her pussy, and stated to rub her fingers in circles around her clit. He sat on the couch next to her, and they started kissing again. They made out for a few minutes while she rubbed her clit, and her pussy could be seen getting noticeably wetter. He broke their kiss, and she let out a loud gasp, followed by a loud moan when he started sucking on her nipples.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," she said, using her free hand to push his mouth down harder on her nipples. She lifted one leg up onto the couch, and then inserted a finger into her pussy. She slid it in and out, massaging her clit with her thumb. He pulled her finger out, and circled her nipples with it.

"Put in two fingers now," he commanded. He stood up to start getting undressed as she followed his order, her breath getting ragged and shallow. He sat back down, naked, and started again to suck on her nipples. When her hand went back to his head, he took it and placed it on his throbbing dick. She stroked him in time with the insertion of her fingers into her pussy, and in no time she had worked herself up to a thrashing orgasm.

Not giving her any time to recover, he lifted her off her bottom, and positioned her on her knees on the couch, facing away from the camera. "I'm going to fuck your ass now," he said matter of factly. He pulled out a bottle of lube, and began applying it liberally to her exposed ass hole. She had a hand in between her legs, still working on her aroused clit. He squirted more lube onto his cock, and then positioned himself behind her.

He spread her cheeks with his hands, and eased his cock into her back door. He met little resistance from her, and was within a minute slamming in and out of her tight asshole. He kept that up for a few minutes as she got adjusted to having him fill her hole. She then started to get into it, and could be heard gasping and moaning. He pulled out suddenly, a move that left her turning around looking for him. He sat down on the couch next to her. She tried to straddle him facing him, but he said, "I don't want to look at your whorish face while I'm fucking your ass. You are just a hole to be used for my sexual pleasure. Nothing more. Turn around and shove my cock back up your ass so I can come in your ass."

Julie got off the couch, and straddled him facing away. She slid back down on his cock, and as she buried him balls deep in her ass, she started to grunt. She bounced up and down, and I could tell she was about to come. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my little whore ass. I love being your whore. I love when you fuck my ass, use my holes any way you choose. Fuck me like a whore. I want to feel your cum in my ass." She started fingering her clit again, and then let out a wail that had no meaning other than pure ecstasy. Doug started grunting, and then announced "I'm coming in your whore ass." He grunted a few more times, and her bouncing slowed down until she finally came to a rest. She lifted herself off of his cock, and sat back down on the couch. They kissed lovingly for a few minutes, and then she got up to go to bed in the bedroom. He prepared to sleep on the couch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a poorly edited cut, and the couch came back on the scene. Doug was dragging Julie into the scene, with his hand over her mouth. She was dressed in a pale blue dress, with a white sweater. She had on white hose, and a pair of high heel red, white and blue sandals. She was struggling to escape his grasp, and I wondered what was going on. He threw her down on the couch. She looked at him for a moment with fury in her eyes, and then jumped off the couch and made a run for the door. Doug's arms and another burly set of arms caught her, and Doug and his compatriot came into view of the camera again.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers
12