Julie Working Late Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

The other guy must have stood about 6'4, and looked to be about 300 pounds of solidly built masculinity. The two of them threw her down on the couch again, and the big guy said, "I thought you said she would be an easy slut?"

"Sorry Tom, I guess she doesn't like you. She usually spreads her legs for anyone, but for some reason she balked when I told her you were going to fuck her."

Julie stood up again. "It's because he is a disgusting pig. There is no way this fat fucker is going to have me." Out of nowhere, she spit right in Tom's face.

"That's it, you little bitch," he said grabbing her buy the hair. He dragged her back to the couch, literally picked her up of the ground, and threw her back down on her stomach. "Doug, get your ass over here and hold your little hussy down. She's fucking crazy if she thinks I'm not going to fuck her now." Doug marched over and pinned her to the couch.

"No! No! Help," Julie started to shout, before Doug again placed his hand over her mouth. Tom stood up, now that Doug had her under control, and dropped his pants. Julie continued thrashing on the couch, but Doug was holding her down so Tom could have his way with her.

"This little bitch is going to get what's coming to her," Tom announced, and he roughly pushed her skirt up over her ass, exposing her nylon covered legs. They were crotchless nylons, meaning she could leave them on while she was fucking. "Your right, she is a whore. She isn't wearing panties."

"Stick your cock in her already. Once you start fucking her, this whore is going to love it," Doug told Tom. Tom lined up his prick at the entrance to her hole, and slammed himself in. He pounded himself into her pussy for about two minutes.

Doug released Julie, who told Tom, "That's it. That how I fucking love it, stud. Give it to me good. Fuck my little whore pussy like you know I want it. God you're good." After two minutes of fucking Julie, and hearing her compliment his technique, he shuddered, and shot his load into her. He took longer recovering his breath than he actually did fucking her, pressing her down into the couch the entire time.

He got up, pulled his pants back on, and said, "Thanks guys. That was fucking amazing. Julie, you're a beautiful woman, and I am honored to have had sex with you."

"I should be the one thanking you," she said demurely. "It takes a real man to get me off, and you made me come really hard." She kissed him on the lips, and Tom left.

When Doug came back into the scene after walking Tom out, they had a good laugh at Tom's expense. Doug got down on the floor next to the couch that Julie was laying on, and started kissing her. He pulled off her sweater, and the white lace bra that lay underneath it. She slipped off the skirt, but left the hose and sandals on. He sat on the couch and played with her tits, but Julie wanted something else. She unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. She spit on it several times, and spread her saliva over his shaft with her hands. She then got on her knees in front of him, and wrapped her tits around his cock, and proceeded to titty fuck him. He told her how good that felt, and when he was ready to come, she swallowed his cock and all of the sperm that came out of it. She got up to go get cleaned up and changed, but he grabbed her hand, and brought her back to the couch. He laid her down gently, and then kneeled in front of her. He dove in between her legs, caressing the nylon covered thighs and calves. He licked all over her swollen lips, and sucked her clit into his mouth. He knew how to get her off, and she was soon shouting in a real orgasm and covering his face in come.

He leaned up, and their faces met in a passionate kiss. They were both playing with her breasts, and I could see her starting to move her hips. Apparently, the old guy was hard again, and was now going to fuck my wife's pussy. He started moving in and out, taking his time and slowly building her up to a massive orgasm. He fucked her like that for ten minutes, making her come twice, before he pulled out of her and shot his seed all over her face. As she always did, she scooped the cum off her face and swallowed it. The scene cut out as she got up off the couch and walked to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------

I wondered if that was it, until another cut came on the screen. There was apparently a party going on. There were about 10 men standing in the shot holding drinks. I saw Doug off in a corner, talking to a six foot tall, thin, blond woman, wearing only a black lace teddy. She was holding a tray like she was a waitress. Doug put his hand under the bottom of her teddy, and she closed her eyes in pleasure. He brought his fingers to her lips, and she licked herself off of him, and then walked around the room serving more drinks. I didn't see Julie.

Then a man entered the scene holding a dog collar. Moments later, Julie entered the scene at the other end. She looked amazing. She had on a red fishnet catsuit that exposed her lovely breasts. I was low cut in the back, showing off her delicious skin. I assumed it was crotchless, and she topped of the look with a pair of white, 6' platform heels. She looked like a hooker. The man made her kneel down in the center of the room. "Alright everyone. Doug said he had a hot cocksucker here. I just took her to the bedroom to try her out. Doug, as usual, didn't lie. Whoever wants to, come get your dick sucked, and she'll swallow every drop."

The crowd had gone quiet, and now stood in a circle around Julie. "C'mon, don't be shy," the ringleader told them. "Someone come here and fuck her mouth." Someone finally worked up the courage, and the rest of the guys let out a cheer. In the corner of the shot, the waitress started to head for the door, but Doug caught her, and led her over to the circle so she could watch as well.

Julie was still down on her knees, and the brave first guy stood in front of her, with his back to the camera. I could see her head bobbing, and he threw back his head in pleasure. I saw two or three other guys take their dicks out, ready to jump in when he was done. I don't know if it was the pressure of performing in front of all of the other guys, or if he was just not used to getting as good of a blowjob as Julie gave, but he came in about three minutes. Two guys got on either side of Julie when he moved out of the way. She grabbed a hold of both of their cocks, and took turns sucking on them, stroking whomever didn't have their cock in her mouth at that particular time. At one point, she shoved both of their dicks in her mouth at once, stretching out the sides of her cheeks. She kept working on them until they also shot in her mouth, one after the other. By now, all of the rest of the guys had their cocks out, and were waiting to take a shot at coming in my wife's mouth.

In the background I could see the waitress on her knees, servicing Doug's cock. He head her head and helped guide it up and down on his cock, As the guys finished blowing their loads in my wife, they would wander over to Doug and finger the waitress's pussy for a while. Julie just knelt in the middle, and for the next 30 minutes gave blowjobs and swallowed cum like the pro she was. She had finally made her way through all the party guests. Amazingly, the waitress was still sucking on Doug's cock, having taken a few breaks while she was getting finger fucked. When Julie was done, and all of the guys watched him, he finally blew his load in the waitress's mouth. She got up off the ground, and stood over my wife. With the entire crowd watching, she parted her lips and slowly let Doug's cum drip out of her mouth, and fall a foot through the air into the wide open mouth of my wife. After she had transferred all of Doug's cum into Julie's mouth, she said, "Can I eat your pussy now?" The guys let out another cheer.

Julie pulled her hard by her hair until their lips locked, their cum covered tongues intertwined within each other's mouth, and the guys took in their five minute make out session: Julie still on her knees, the waitress bending down to kiss her, and the guys starting to fondle the women. Several sets of hands roamed over Julie's breasts, and one brave soul started to rub between her legs. The guys took their assault on the waitress's pussy. The women were really worked up, and the guys were commenting how wet they both were. Finally Julie had enough, and broke their steamy kiss. She lay down on the floor, with her legs raised in the air, spreading her beautiful pussy wide. The woman lowered herself onto Julie's face, and dove down and started to lap up Julie's juices. The ringleader stood behind her and inserted a finger into the waitress's pussy while my wife ate her out. Knowing how adept at cunnilingus my wife was, I knew it would not be long before she brought the waitress to a screaming orgasm, and after five minutes of action, she finally did.

The waitress rolled off Julie, and went to recover on the couch. Several of the guys could be seen putting themselves back together, thanking Doug, and exiting out the door.

Julie was lying in the middle of the floor masturbating, as she had not gotten off while being eaten by the waitress. Doug was on the couch, fondling the waitress and getting her worked back up. There were four guys still left from the party drinking and watching Julie perform. "It would be a lot easier for me to come if I had some cock stuffed in me," Julie said, raising her legs to make a perfect V.

"Man, this chick is unbelievable. Doug, you are one lucky man." I don't think Doug heard him because he currently had his face buried in between the waitress's legs, and her thighs were squeezing his head. The ringleader was still there, and dropped his pants immediately. He got down in between Julie's legs and stated to lick her pussy.

"Fuck that foreplay. I need cock stuffed in me. Now!" He lifted his head up, and aimed his meaty prick at her hole. He slid right in. Two guys came over, and held her legs up, keeping her spread wide. Another guy dropped his pants, and patiently waited his turn. "I came take more than one cock at once. Use all my holes." He shrugged, and went back to get another blowjob from my sexy wife. As the ringleader grunted, and shot his load, she begged the other two guys to get undressed and fuck her. "I'm a dirty whore. I need more cock," she said, pausing form sucking the guy in her mouth off. "Take you clothes off and stick your cocks up my holes. As they were disrobing, she scrambled around so she was back on her knees. She was so limber she didn't even have to pause the blowjob to accomplish that feat. Once the two guys were naked, she started stroking their cocks. She stopped the blowjob, and told the guy she was holding in her right hand to lie down. She leaned over when he did and sucked him into her mouth, He groaned in pleasure. She then crawled on top of him, rubbing her luscious breast up his body as she went.

She slid him inside her love canal with ease, and started to rock on him. She told the guy she had been sucking off that she wanted to feel him in her ass. He shook his head in disbelief, but lined up his hard cock at her tight asshole. The guy on the bottom spread her ass cheeks, and held them open as the other guy worked his cock into her tight hole. She had slowed down to allow her asshole time to adjust, but once he was in she started picking up speed again. She was moaning, "I love getting fucked by two cocks. I'm a dirty whore. I love cocks. Give me more cock." The third guy walked over near her head, grabbed a handful of her hair, lined up his prick by her waiting mouth, and pulled her face down, forcing her to swallow his entire length in one gasp. Despite the cock in her mouth, she could be heard moaning loudly. The guy in her ass came first, followed by the guy in her mouth. She started to have her orgasm, which set off the guy in her pussy. The three guys pulled out of her, and she lay on the floor as if exhausted. They put on their clothes and left.

Doug meanwhile had sat back down on the couch, and had the waitress bent over him. He had two fingers shoved up her ass, and was fingering her to a series of anal orgasms. The ringleader had sat down on the couch, and had grabbed her head and was easing it up and down on his cock, as if her mouth was some sort of masturbatory toy. He took her hair by both hands, and pulled her all the way down until she had trouble breathing, before easing up and shooing cum down her throat. She gasped for air, but Doug didn't ease up on her backside He worked a third finger in, and the ringleader excused himself from the party. It was finally down to Doug, the waitress and Julie.

After the rest of the guys left, Julie crawled over to the couch. After another intense anal orgasm, Doug pulled out his fingers and situated the waitress sitting on his cock facing away from him, the same way he had taken Julie in the first scene. He slid easily into her stretched out and lubricated ass. Julie knelt in front of them and started to eat the pussy of the woman who her boss was fucking in the ass. Occasionally, Doug would pull his cock out of her ass, and stuff it into Julie's throat. When he had brought the waitress of to yet another anal orgasm, he released his load deep into her ass. He pulled her off his cock, and bent her over his knee again, and grabbed Julie by the hair and pulled her face in between the waitress's ass cheeks. Julie lapped away, slurping his cum out of the woman's ass. The women made out for a few minutes, and then the three of them fell asleep, entwined and exhausted, right there on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------

Julie was standing at the top of the stairs, holding the remnants of a bottle of vodka that hadn't been opened until she got home. She was naked, and was staring at my hard on. "Did you have something you wanted me to put on?"

"No."

"Did you not like the movie?"

"Why did you have to fuck Doug? We just talked about that before you left."

"Honey, that was my idea, not his. We met some clients that night, but none were coming back to the room. Since we had a free night, I asked him if it was ok if we made a video for you. That's why I dressed the way I did. The way you like. That's why I said the things I said, and had Doug treat me like that. I know we don't have any tapes of us fooling around. I just wanted to make you a tape of me fulfilling your fantasies"

"With another man."

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, crossing the room and sitting next to me on the bed. "I really did have the best of intentions."

"What about after Tom? Why'd you have to fuck Doug then?"

"Sorry, that was my fault too. I thought the whole 'assault' game with Tom would be great, but it ended up being a disappointment. I was so worked up and horny I needed a release. Doug was there, so I got myself off." She took another swig of Vodka. "I'm a little drunk right now, and I know you are feeling a little jealous about Doug. Can we maybe talk about that later when I'm sober?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm sorry, Julie, I don't know what it is. I get so turned on watching you get gang banged, but when it is just you and Doug, I don't know."

"Well tonight, I'm yours. Anything you want. What do you want me to do for you?"

"Tonight, I want to just pretend we are a normal, happily married couple that doesn't have sex with anyone else. Tonight, I want to pretend out lives are just like they were before any of this started."

She kissed me tenderly on the lips, and her hand roamed over my chest. I returned her kiss and lightly stroked her skin. She started to moan, and ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach. I shuddered when her hand drifted across my waist. She gripped my cock loosely in her hand, and slowly stoked it. She nibbled my ear, and kissed my neck. Then she sucked on my nipples, giving me a playful bite. "I'm going to come right her if you keep that up," I whispered as she explored my body.

She released my cock, and moved her body over mine. She hovered for a moment, allowing her hair to cascade on my skin. She swished it softly, tickling me as her wet, willing pussy floated above my cock. She lowered herself to me, flicking her tongue between my lips as she slid my cock between her pussy lips. She was wet and ready for me, and slowly slid herself down my length. She moaned s as I entered her, and moaned even louder as my entire length filled her. She ground her clit against my pelvic bone, and then started to move her hip, sliding deliciously up the length of my cock slowly, taking her time, savoring every moment with me. She plunged herself back down, and then slowly slid me out of her opening. She continued to fuck me like that, slamming me into her, slowly teasing me as she slid me out. I finally couldn't stand it anymore and announced I was about to cum. She started moving up and down quickly on my cock, and her hand moved to her clit, fingering herself to an orgasm at the same time she brought me to one. She started kissing me on the lips again.

"I love you baby. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you," she sobbed, clutching my body in her hands. "I'm just doing this for the money, not to hurt you. If you want me to stop, I'll stop."

"Of course I want you to stop, but I know you can't. I don't know if I could handle you stopping either. I love watching you. I just need to figure out a way past the jealousy. One day you'll stop, and I'll have you all to myself. Until then, we have to be satisfied with what we have. Do you forgive me for being jealous?"

"I do baby. I'd forgive you for anything." She snuggled her head down into my chest, and we fell asleep.

formywife
formywife
422 Followers
12