Julie Working Late Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why the fuck did you fuck that fucking asshole. How could you do that? That is not what you're getting paid for. God damn it. I knew this was going to happen. The only reason he is doing this is so he can fuck you."

"Oh my god is that what you're pissed about. Baby, calm down and we can talk about this."

I wasn't so sure. I was pissed. I started to collect clothes. I was ready to walk out the door. I wasn't sure where I was going, or what I was planning on doing, I just knew I wanted to get out of there.

"Look baby, please calm down. Let me explain. It wasn't his idea for us to have sex, it was mine."

"What? Why the fuck would you want to fuck him if you didn't have to? What the fuck, are you in love with him or something."

"No baby, it's not like that. Please sit down and calm down and let me explain." I looked at her. She seemed genuinely upset and taken by surprise. I closed my eyes, counted to ten, and opened my eyes back up. She was still sitting there like she was before, pleading with her eyes for understanding. The blind fury had dissipated. I was still pissed, but not ready to explode, so I sat down and tried my best to hear her out.

"Listen, you're right, I didn't have to have sex with Doug. At least not that time. But I was sure in the future there will be situations that demand it. I don't really know where this whole thing is going to be taking me, but I was envisioning a bunch of threesomes when he first proposed this to me, not us swapping with another couple. I figured that night I would be having sex with Doug, and would get the awkwardness of our first encounter out of the way. But that didn't happen. I knew there would be awkwardness and tension if we didn't have a resolution, and I didn't want that to affect our relationship either at my real job or I this one, so I took it upon myself to have sex with him, just to get it out of the way and to ease the tension. Does any of that make sense?"

I tried to get past my wounded pride, and tried to see things from her perspective. I guess the way she explained it kind of made sense. It still hurt though. "Baby, I'm just so scared of losing you. What they hell do I have to offer you right now? Nothing. He's got everything in the world that I wish I would have, just so I could give it to you. I was scared from the beginning, and I'm still scared, you're going to wake up and decide that you would rather be with him than with me." I sat back down on the bed, defeated.

"Honey, I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this for us. I'm not doing this because I want to have sex with Doug. I'm doing this so that we can survive, a least until something better comes along. And by something better, I mean a job for you, not some other man. I don't want Doug. I want you. I love you, and wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you. I'm sorry this all went down this way, but do you think we can get past this?" She placed her hand on my thigh.

"Well, maybe," I drew out my words. "Is there still a blowjob in my future?" She kissed me on the lips, and then lowered her head into my lap. She engulfed the head of my cock and sucked on it like she was a vacuum cleaner. Her hand shifted up and down my shaft, and my head lolled back in ecstasy. She lowered her mouth down the entire length of my cock, and then slid it back up. She lifted her lips from my cock, a trail of saliva connecting our two bodies. I glanced down at the gleaming, slick shaft, and she looked into my eyes. "Suck that cock. Make me come in your mouth."

She swallowed my cock down whole, and rapidly slid up and down my prick. The sensation of her fabulous blowjob, mixed with the fear and titillation proved to be too much for me to hold off for long, and I announced my orgasm. She continued to suck me, and swallowed down my load. "You looked really hot on the tapes, Julie. I like watching you fuck."

I watched the tape of her, Doug and Goro again, and made myself a third Scotch, and a fourth, and then stopped counting. I don't know if thinking back to our previous fight had helped clear my head, or made me wonder what the fuck was I thinking from the beginning. I had now wasted my day away, like I had planned, but that of course had not made the situation any better. I still had no job, still had no way to support my wife and maintain our way of life, no way to get her to stop being a prostitute. But I was drunk, and horny. And of course had nothing ready for dinner when Julie arrived home later.

When she walked in, I could tell she was still angry. Not as mad as before, but angry. She stood inside the doorway, waiting to see what would happen. "Julie, I'm sorry for how things went down. I'm sorry for the things I said. I'm sorry I got us into this mess, and I'm sorry that I can't get us back out." My words were slightly slurred, but I could see the frosty veneer had dropped from her expression. "What I'm not sorry about, and what I can't control, is how I feel. I don't like Doug: I never have. I don't like you being around him. I think he has grander plans for you. I don't think I can handle you doing this anymore. I don't know what we do if you stopped, but I don't know if I can take anymore." I started to say something else, struggled, and just gave up. I sat down on the couch, folded my hands in my lap, and looked at the ground.

"I told Doug I was stopping. I told him I would do it for three more months, but that was it. But I'm not quitting my job. That would just be stupid." She went upstairs to get changed.

I should have been elated, but I wasn't "Wait Julie, are you sure?" She turned to look at me, one leg higher on the stairs than the other, showing off her exquisite calf.

"No I'm not sure. I don't know what were going to do for money. I don't know if Doug is going to fire me, or demote me, or transfer me in retribution. And to tell you the truth, I am going to miss the once a month thrill that this overtime gave, not to mention sharing my adventures with you. But, c'est la vie, I guess."

She walked up the stairs out of view. What had I done? I got up to go after her, feeling our conversation wasn't finished. Technically, I had won. My wife would no longer be sleeping with other men, particularly her asshole boss Doug. Why did I feel even worse than before? I bounded up the stairs, and was shocked by what I saw.

Julie was naked, spread eagle on the bed, lightly stroking her pussy.

"Julie, I feel like we left things unsettled. Can we talk some more about this?"

"Mark, I'm too tired to talk. I'm too tired to argue. I don't even want to think about this right now, let alone talk about it. What I want is for you to make love to me like we used to, before any of this happened. Please just make me feel good." I walked over to the bed, and got down on my knees in front of her. I grabbed her hand, and moved it to the side. She scooted a little lower on the bed, and in doing so moved her sweet pussy right next to my face. I flicked out my tongue, and she shuddered in delight. Her hands slipped back down, and she spread her lips apart, opening herself up fully to me. I lovingly licked up and down her engorged labia, and nuzzled my nose into her clit. I concentrated on her clit, and I could hear her start to moan. I slipped a finger into her juicy opening, and started to work it in and out. I sucked on her clit, and used my lips to tug gently at it. Her hips started bucking as I thrust my finger inside of her, and I felt her thighs clench as her sweet nectar flooded my mouth. I drank deeply from her, until she finished coming.

She sat up on the bed, and grasped meekly for me. I stood up, and she savagely kissed my mouth and throat. She lay back down, and pulled me down on top of her. My cock easily slipped into her waiting hole, and she wrapped her legs around my back. I slid as far inside of her as possible, holding myself deep, and allowing her to grind herself upon my pole. I tried to pull out to thrust back in, but she used her powerful legs to hold me in place. Completely in charge, she moved her hips, controlling the depth and speed of my penetration. She started to move in a circular motion, and I imagined that is what a rabbit vibrator must feel like.

She grabbed her knees, releasing my body from her bondage, and pulling her legs open so I could invade her even more deeply. I pulled completely out of her, and relished the gasp as my flesh exited her body. I sank back down, throwing my full weight onto her body. I pulled all the way out again, and plunged back in. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" she grunted as I started to pick up speed, no longer pulling all the way out, put still burrowing as deeply into her as I could. I had finally reached my limit, and though I wanted to go all night, I could not. I unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside of her, and hearing her moan in ecstasy as I filled her caused my orgasm to reach another level. Our bodies were pressed together we were melded into one. I couldn't raise myself up from her if I wanted to.

As I recovered, I looked down, and Julie was crying. I brushed away a tear from her cheek, and discovered I was crying too. We kissed each other greedily, thankful that we still had each other, but scared of what the future held. I don't think either of us at that moment knew if we would make it, but I know both of us were committed at that point to fight for our lives together, no matter the cost. Julie had already proven that she was willing to do anything to save us and our marriage. My test would begin tomorrow morning.