Julie's Girls Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to feel what in you?" Nikki teased.

"His cock...I want to feel his cock in me."

"This cock...my very own husband's cock?" She shook it in her hand playfully mocking my wife's request. "I don't know about that. I might be having second thoughts" she said laughing.

"Please....please...please let him fuck me" she begged.

"My, my...you are a little slut aren't you? You know you have one of these of your own at home? I mean...poor Travis. What would he think of you sitting here begging me to let my husband fuck you with the taste of his cock already on your lips?"

"Alright, fine, I'm a slut...I know, but I can't help it...I want to feel this one inside me....and he would want me to...I know he would. He would cum all over himself watching or even just thinking about me letting it stretch my tight little cunt. Please......"

Nikki laid down on her back.... "eat me while he fucks you" she ordered.

Julie knelt on all fours and promptly buried her face in her pussy. Nikki threw her head back and now issued instructions to her husband.... "you heard her...go ahead honey...fuck our little slut."

Scott wasted no time getting in position. Part of me wishes he had paused for a moment and let me prepare myself for what I was about to see. He didn't. I didn't have the luxury of watching it slip inside her. I wanted so badly to see her lips part and watch it slowly slip further inside....watch it stretch her to accommodate his girth...to see him pause for a moment when he had fully impaled her and then see it slide back coated slick with her juices. I didn't get any of that. What I did get was like a lightning bolt striking me...striking me with the reality that my once faithful wife had another man inside her. He shoved his cock in her so fast that all I could see was his hips pressed against her ass cheeks. He held her fully impaled for a few moments as she screamed into Nikki's crotch. "OHHHH FUCK!!! Ohhh god yessss!!! AHHH it feels so fucking good!!! Unnggghhh....fuck me damnit!!!"

He denied that last request for a few more seconds.... "Ohhh....please don't just sit there....fuck me....pleeeaaase."

I could see Nikki smiling then was shocked at his response. He delivered a very firm, very loud smack across her ass. She let out a loud yelp as his hand landed the strike, but if she was inclined toward complaining it was apparently stifled by him fulfilling her request. He began to pump his hips into her at an absolutely frenetic pace punctuating his fucking of her with more slaps to her ass.

What I saw for the next several minutes can only be described as a thorough fucking. His cock pummeled her cunt unlike anything I had ever seen. His hands continue their punishment of her ass cheeks to the point that they reddened under his blows. Clearly he had determined to truly use her as his slut.

Nikki's desire to be eaten was plainly neglected as their fucking and the verbal exchange that ensued was given priority. Her crotch was, at the moment, simply a resting place for Julie's head while she received the pounding Scott was delivering. The grin on her face indicated she was perfectly content to listen to the exchange between her husband and her best friend.

It is funny sometimes, the things you notice. While listening to their verbal sparring I could not help but stare at Julie's hands. They had grabbed on to those incredible D cup tits of Nikki's as though for leverage. When I would watch that video many times over, and believe me I have watched it many times now, I would focus on the jiggle of those huge tits, or of my wife's ass as he pounded if...but in that first viewing, there was one thing from which I could not tear my eyes....her left hand...her ring. It was as though her wedding ring was glinting at me directly while she was allowing her married pussy to be used for someone else's pleasure. The sight of it on her hand, holding onto Nikki's tits for dear life, was mesmerizing.

That was what my eyes fixated on while my eyes were assaulted with their words punctuated by the sound of his smacking her ass.... "Is this what you wanted you little slut? You did want to be fucked right?"

"Uhhhnnnggghhh...god yes....ohh your cock feels so good....don't stop...."

Smack! "Oh I am no where near stopping. Is that hard enough for you?" Smack!

"Uhhh....fuck....ahhh I can feel your cock stretching me...."

"You like having your little pussy stretched out?" Smack! "You like being our slut?" Smack! "You know why I am spanking that ass of yours while I fuck you?"

"No....but I don't care as long as you don't stop....oh fuck!!!"

"Because any married whore willing to let their body get used while their hubby sits at home waiting for them deserves to go home sore." Smack!

"Oh god yes....OHHHH I'm cumming....don't stop....don't stop!!!"

She came so hard that she actually clamped her mouth onto Nikki's inner thigh to stifle her screams. Scott's pounding continued through her orgasm before finally being interrupted by his wife. "Don't cum in her. I want to taste her on you, but more importantly I want you to cum on her face. I have laid here watching you fuck her and all I can think of is seeing her perfectly innocent looking face covered in your cum."

I don't know why after all I had just witnessed, but I still expected to see some hesitation from my wife. At my request she had pulled me out of her mouth and jerked me off onto her face one time. While I understood Nikki's desire...Julie's innocent looking face, covered in cum, was an incredibly erotic sight...she had complained that it got in her eye and I never got the pleasure again. Needless to say, I was given my next to last surprise of the evening.

Scott's pace slowed as he stated that he was about to cum. As he pulled out of her, she quickly turned around and swallowed him. She bobbed up and down on him just a few times before pulling off. Nikki had sat up joining her and her hand closed around his cock. I remember thinking that Julie must have watched a few of my porns without me knowing as she opened her mouth and looked up directly into his eyes and gave the second most lustful look of the night. Sticking her tongue out and holding her face directly in the line of fire she told him what she wanted... "cum in my mouth....please....I want to taste it...I want to feel it cover me....cum on me..."

Nikki's hand rapidly jerked his cock as he began to cum. I don't know if he always cums that much or was stored up, but his first blast shot straight into her mouth and all the way down her throat. The following jets of cum absolutely covered her face. When Nikki finally milked the last blast from him she lovingly took it into her mouth to capture the last drops. Julie just sat there with her tongue hanging out of her mouth slightly. It was coated along with the rest of her face. She closed her mouth and swallowed what had found its way in there. Nikki released Scott from her lips and turned to Julie. Just as lovingly as she had just cleaned her husband, she began to lick the cum from Julie's face. She would scoop some off her face with her tongue and/or fingers and share it with Julie in a kiss.

It had taken all the control I could muster, but I managed to not make myself cum until he did. Looking at her face covered in cum and watching her share it with Nikki through french kisses was more than I could stand. The thought could not escape me that I had also french kissed her when she got home that night.

There was only a few more minutes of the recording. They relaxed on the bed together and discussed what had just happened. Most of it was just 'wow...that was great' kind of stuff, but then there was one last thing. Remember I said something about my next to last shock of the night...well, that wasn't by mistake. The last thing said on the video was my last shock. This being far from ordinary, they were discussing what they normally like and do in bed. Nikki said something about loving it when Scott fucked her ass (with that ass I suddenly had even more reason to like her) and asked if Julie ever did it and if so did she like it. Julie's answer was my final shock in two ways.... the first was what she said..."I have let Travis a few times and he loves it, but he also thinks he was the first and only."

'He thinks'....did she just say 'he thinks he was the first and only'? Holy hell!!

The second shocking part of it....she was staring straight into the camera when she said it and smiling like a cheshire cat....the little minx knew I would someday be watching this! She just made it all the more intense by letting me 'find' it by accident and get all the way through it with that mindset.

12