Julie's Journal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're gonna fuck him?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's the best way; train him right and you've got a lover right at home."

"That's my plan," I said with big grin. "I still hope I can get together again with Tom, though."

"Some people think they're gonna see a chicken with lips."

Just then Aliyah came over. Since her transformation, guys have been hovering around her like flies around a fresh cow pie. She looks really exotic, like something out of Arabian Nights. I introduced her to Carrie.

"Are you new here?" Carrie asked.

"No, I've been here since my freshman year."

"How come I've never seen you around?"

"She used to wear a hijab. You know, that Muslim headdress."

"You mean you're one of those sand-nig...oops, sorry."

"Not any more." Aliyah dumped Islam along with her hijab.

"So are we still on for tonight?" I asked Aliyah.

"You bet."

"What's tonight?" Carrie wanted know.

"She's going to lose her virginity. My cousin Nathan is going to do the honors." Aliyah blushed. Maybe I shouldn't have blabbed? Maybe I also should have asked Nathan first?

"Welcome to the club. That's a huge occasion in any girl's life." I can sure relate to that; after all I lost my cherry less than a month ago.

Aliyah came after school to spend the night. Colleen had baked a ham for dinner, and then had a sudden thought. "I didn't think about this, but I read where it's against the Muslim faith to eat pork or anything from a pig."

"I'd love to try some ham. My Mom and I have given up anything to do with Islam." She scarfed down all the ham on her plate and came back for seconds. She also had two glasses of wine.

"Is your Mom wearing western clothes, too?" Nathan asked.

"Oh yes. You should have seen her shopping at Victoria's Secret; she almost bought out the store. She's really beautiful. Do you know she's 36 years old and she's never had an orgasm? I'm going to teach her how to masturbate."

"I read about some Muslim women going through genital mutilation; did that happen to her?" Colleen asked.

"What's that?" Nathan wanted to know.

"They remove a young girl's clitoris so she'll never have any sexual pleasure. Usually they cut it out with no anesthesia."

"No, she was lucky. My grandmother hid her when they came to her village to do that. It's so weird talking to my Mom about sex; that was always taboo in our household. I know more about than she does, and she had five children."

After dinner, I pulled out the bag of pot I got at the slumber party. "Anybody want to smoke some?"

Colleen and Nathan had never tried any before. They looked at each other and said "Sure," in unison.

"Have you ever tried any before, Aliyah?"

"My father and my brothers used to smoke hashish in a hookah. One day, when they were gone, my sister and I smoked some. We liked it."

Well, I twisted a couple doobies up, just like an old pro. Actually I had been practicing all afternoon. We fired one up and passed it around the table.

Before too long, everybody was laughing and having a high old time. We ate a whole pan of brownies. Then some Dove bars. And quart of Ben and Jerry's. And drank some more wine.

Then Aliyah popped the question: "I want to lose my virginity. Nathan, would you be my first?"

"I'd be honored," he said, and looked at Colleen for affirmation.

"I'm gonna hang a 'For Rent' sign on your dick," she smiled at him. "Same rules, I get to watch. Julie too."

We decided to make it an extra special night for her. The bedroom was lined with candles, and we put Nathan's "Moonlight Sonata" CD on the stereo.

Aliyah had never been in a hot tub before, so we started there. Hot water and those wonderful jets would get her really relaxed. Colleen put some gardenia scent into the water, so the whole room smelled like a tropical garden.

We all stripped down to get in the tub, and I stood for a moment fixated on the beautiful bodies Aliyah and Colleen had; both had full, firm, round breasts. Colleen's nipples are puffy and pink, and Aliyah's are perky and brown. The contrast between the shiny black hair and the golden blonde is striking.

I looked in the mirror, and saw myself reflected in the glass. My body isn't too shabby either. Nathan, surrounded by all the lovely female flesh, had a massive erection.

One by one, we girls bent down and took the head of his cock in our mouths and gave it a little suck before we got in the water. He fondled our hanging breasts when we did that.

We all had a glass of wine sitting on the rim of the tub. I fired up another doobie and passed it around. When it came back to me, I took a hit and dropped it in the water. That struck me as really funny, so I giggled and lit up another one.

The way we were sitting, all six of our breasts were floating on top of the water. Nathan was basking in titty city. Colleen had her feet stretched across the tub with his cock in between them. It made my heart go pitty-pat when I saw how much they loved each other.

I hit the button that turned the jets on and we were immediately surrounded by the pulsing water. Aliyah was enchanted; she had never experienced a Jacuzzi before. We showed her how to scoot her butt over the jet that blows around her pussy, then all three of us did that. I love to watch a girl's face when she comes.

We all dried off and moved over to the bed. We had decided to give Aliyah a full-body massage, to help her get ready for her big event. We had some massage oil heating in a warmer.

She lay face down to start, and six hands went to work on her body. Nathan started at the top, working on her neck and shoulders, and Colleen and I took her legs, each of us putting one of her feet in our lap.

Colleen's brother, Rob, taught her how to do sexual reflexology, which by manipulating certain pressure points on the feet, sends a wave of pleasure to the genitals. When we worked some of the hot spots, we could see Aliyah writhing in pleasure.

We worked slowly up her legs, kneading and massaging her calves, then up her thighs. When we got to the top of her legs, we could kind of tease her pussy lips from behind.

We each took one of her ass cheeks in our hands, stroking, and digging our hands into the round, firm flesh. God, she's got a nice ass. Aliyah was getting turned on. So were we.

She turned over and we started to work her front side. I took one of her breasts in my hands, running them around all her wonderful curves, the warm oil making them all slick and slippery in my hands.

Colleen worked on her other boob, then we both assaulted her pointy brown nipples. While we were doing this, Nathan massaged her belly, slowly letting his hands approach her naked mound.

He pulled her knees up and spread her legs apart, and massaged her upper thighs and into the crease between her outer pussy lips and her legs. When he started on the lips themselves, she moaned and her big clit snuck out between them.

Colleen and I both bent down to lick it, sending Aliyah over the edge, as streams of clear liquid shot out of her cunt. We each kissed her deeply, and she sucked her juices off our tongues.

None of us had ever seen an intact hymen before, and we were really curious. We asked Aliyah to spread her minora apart so we could see it. There it was, a pink membrane with a hole in the middle about the size of my little finger, covering the entrance to her vagina. She was about to lose it.

She was as ready as we could get her. Hot. Wet.

Colleen and I each held one of her hands, as Nathan positioned himself over her. His cock was huge, and throbbing. He rubbed the head over her clit and between her lips, to get it all wet and slippery. He whispered to her and asked if she was ready. When she nodded, he plunged inside her.

We were watching her face, expecting to see her wince in pain as he ripped through her maidenhead. But she didn't. There was a look of surprise for an instant, replaced by the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

He started fucking her in long, slow strokes, and she rose up to meet him. We could see her blood on his shaft. "Oh, yes, yes, yes. You feel so good inside me. Now I feel like a woman."

Colleen and I left them alone to enjoy their experience, and we turned to each other. "Are you as turned on as I am?"

"Oh God yes. I wish we each had a penis, too."

"Well, I've got the next best thing," she said and pulled a couple of dildoes out of the drawer in her bedside table. "We can do each other."

We held each other and kissed for a while, our tongues dancing with each other. I sucked on her nipples, feeling the hard nubs emerge from her beautiful puffy areolas. Too bad men don't have nipples like a woman does. Of course if you have a threesome, you can suck a cock and a tit. Nathan's cock was kind of busy at that moment. Too bad.

I laid back and held my pussy wide open, and Colleen slipped one of her toys inside me. It was a short one with a bend in it and little rubber fingers for my clit. It was a G-spot vibrator.

Well, she turned it on, and WOW! This was a whole new experience for me. I didn't even know what a G-spot was, but I sure do have one. WOW! A whole new kind of orgasm. I felt like the top of my head was going to blow off.

I got out my Rabbit to do her with. She had never tried one, so we gave each other a whole new experience. I was about to slip it in her, but her pussy is just so pretty, I had to kiss it first. And stick my tongue in the hole where the toy is going to go.

Her vagina was so wet and so slippery, we didn't need any Jiffy Lube (that's what I call AstroGlide). I turned it on and slid it between her lips. The revolving head disappeared inside her like it was a Roto-Rooter.

It really is cool the way the head on that toy massages the walls of your vagina, way deep inside. I watched as the revolving little balls worked on her pussy lips. Colleen was moaning and writhing on the bed.

I slid the hood back on her clit, and put the Rabbit ears right on the little man in the boat. Then I turned the vibrator on high. It didn't more than a minute to bring her to a screaming orgasm. She started to squirt, and blew the toy right out of her cunt.

Nathan and Aliyah had worked themselves up to a frantic pace. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, her hips were bucking, and we could watch his balls swing and slap her on the ass. It really turns me on to watch other people fucking.

They both started moaning, and you couldn't tell which sounds came from her and which from him. We could see Nathan's scrotum tighten up, so we knew he was about to come.

Aliyah's head was writhing around on the pillow, and she had her bottom lip clenched between her teeth. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. "Yes, yes, yes, Oh God, YES," she yelled, and her whole body shuddered.

"AHHHH," came a growl from Nathan's throat, and they came at the same time.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him into a deep soul kiss. "Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And the bottom of my pussy, too," she added as an afterthought, with a huge smile.

When he pulled out of her, we could see his semen, mixed with her juices, flowing out of her vagina. Colleen knelt down between her legs and sucked it all up. I took Nathan's beautiful cock in my mouth and washed him clean.

Then Aliyah dropped a bombshell. "I wonder if we could all teach my mother about orgasms? I was going to show her how to masturbate, but if would be so much better for her, if she could have an orgasm with a cock in her."

Wow, now that would be really interesting. Fun, too.

I started to think about all our sexual activities. Nathan had all these women to fuck, but Colleen didn't have anyone else. I wonder if she'd like to fuck my brother. That would be really hot.

He'll be here in a week.

12