Julie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"I'm doing what you want Joan!" Joan let it run for a minute, until I cried out,"PLEASE JOAN!"

"PLEASE STOP IT!" Joan stopped it and smiled. "Jon you have made a good choice, not quick enough, but I still need to remember you are still learning!"

By now the dildo in Julie's ass was literally moving her butt all around as it ran! "It is now about sixteen inch's long and four inch's around Jon."

"The good thing about that is, Julie has had bigger!"

"Not lately, nor all so quickly though."

"She is having some discomfort, but she will get over that real quick!" Julie was moaning and then I saw her start to rotate and rock her hips!

I couldn't believe the direction our lives had gone in such a short time. Two short months ago it had been my almost virginally tight wife, laughing, loving, and me enjoying each other. Now, I was helping her skull fuck a stranger (to me) and watching her get off on being taken anally by an evil looking dildo!

Julie was looking like she enjoyed what was happening to her. She was moaning again and the man she was blowing, was groaning! He suddenly shouted,"Here it comes slut!"

"Take it all!" With that he started to cum! Julie was swallowing and moaning! I was stunned! I was getting turned on! God! That couldn't be! Why would I get turned on like this? I was ashamed of my reaction. Joan must have noticed my reaction in my eyes. She came up behind me and reached around and grabbed my cock! She started to run her hand up and down on it! She was jacking me off! The man in Julie's mouth pulled out and told Julie to "Mouth fuck hubby, slut!"

"You don't want Joan to do it for you, do you?"

Julie scrambled around and plunged her mouth over my cock and took it all to the base! She was doing things with her tongue and I just shot off! Julie stayed right on my cock and swallowed it all! She had grabbed my ass and was pulling me into her face hard! She continued to suck on me. Another of the guy's got in position on the couch and pulled her mouth to his cock. "My turn slut!" Joan had turned off that evil dildo and removed it from Julie's ass with a tug. It made a sucking pop sound and left her ass gaping!

Joan signaled to a white guy and he stepped up behind Julie and plunged his cock into Julie's pussy. It was very wet, juices running down her legs! I was defeated now. I just knew that the love of my life was lost to me! I slumped down to the floor, my head on the couch. I wanted to die! With the size of cocks she was taking now she would never feel me in any of her holes. She wouldn't want some average dicked husband to fuck her now! Those bastard's! Why?

Joan pulled me up on to the couch and cradled my head against her breasts. "Jon, you have to be strong now baby!"

"Julie needs to perform for me and you have to be here for her so she performs properly!"

"You won't lose her Jon, if you do what you are ordered to do!"

"What I order you to do!"

"I need you to perform for me."

"You see, I think you and I will be a good team!"

"Together we can keep Julie happy, and healthy!"

"If you are not here for her she will probably die!"

"Broken-hearted!"

"She really does love you that much Jon, and I have had to make changes because of that!"

"You must really be somewhat special, to make anyone feel so strongly for you Jon!"

"I am extremely jealous of that you know!"

By now Julie was getting into high gear. She was plunging up and down on the cock in her mouth and pushing back for more cock from behind! Joan reached around her and pulled her asscheeks apart! Her asshole was huge! I thought that I could have put my hand up it at that point! Joan looked at me and smiled. "She has had very large things up there Jon, and I know that when you last saw her she had never had anything up there!"

"She can take cock's, hands, arms, and other large things in any hole now Jon."

"You have gotten a real deal!"

"From prim and proper, to full scale take it in any hole, slut!"

The white guy fucking her pussy stopped and lay down, sliding up under Julie. He reinserted his cock, which was at least ten inches long and three around, and Julie really started to hop on it! Then another black guy came over and revealed a big cock! It was all of twelve inches long and about three inches in diameter! He just moved in between Julie's feet and pushed his cock in. Into Julie's PUSSY! Right along side of the other monster cock in there! TWO COCKS' in her poor used and abused pussy! Julie was going nuts! She would plunge forward then back, again and again!

The black guy behind her started to finger her asshole. Three fingers in, then four! He was ramming his fingers in and out in time with her bobbing head! Julie whimpered, and groaned! Then he started to work in his thumb! God! I thought, He is sticking his hand up Julie's ass! MY Julie! OH GOD! My mind was going a thousand miles an hour. The man stopped and asked Joan for some lube. Joan got some out of her case and handed it to me! "Jon, be a dear and lube up his hand for him will you?" I numbly took the tube of lube and squirted some out in my palm. I got up and went to this big black man, half of the team fucking my wife's once tight cunt, and started to smear the lube all over his hand.

He smiled at me a said,"Save some for yourself, Jonny boy!"

"Never tried this, have you?"

"Try it you'll like it, a lot!" I watched as he pushed his hand up into Julie! Julie kept moving back and forth, even a little more energetically. She LIKED what was happening! Simon was starting to move up farther into her. Past his wrist, stopping about two or three inch's farther in. I thought I was beyond any possible more surprises, but now I was shocked! Julie was ramming herself now! Grunting and groaning, lost in a fuck slut dream!

I was beyond feeling by this point. Watching what I couldn't believe was real. I was in a daze. Joan leaned over to me and took my hand. Standing up she said,"I think that you need to have some special attention Jon!"

"You stand there, beside your slut whore bride, and watch her!"

" Watch her being used like the slut she is Jon, and while you are doing that I am going to get ready for you!"

"You see Jon, I want you! Julie's faithful, loving, handsome husband!"

"I'll really get a kick out of having Julie give you to me Jon!"

"She is going to beg me to let you fuck me Jon!" With that Joan started to strip off her clothes! Slowly, sexily, with definite experienced practice.

Joan was very well built, and I found myself getting turned on by her strip-act! I was so-o-o-o mixed up! I wanted to scream at all of them to get out! Even Julie! I was angry with Julie for enjoying what was being done to her! I was humiliated because she was into these monster huge cocks and loving every minute of it! She wouldn't need or want me anymore! My seven-inch cock was small in comparison to these guy's, and I felt that she wouldn't even feel me in any hole anymore! I would never be able satisfy her again! She had been forced, tricked, and obviously blackmailed into doing all of these sex acts, but I couldn't help but see Julie loved it! I lost my hard-on. Soft and limp.

Joan called to me, getting my attention again. "Jon, you need to pay attention to me baby!"

" Look at me!"

"Jon, I'll help you through all of this!"

"Julie is still your loving and devoted wife!"

"You need to separate her work from your personal lives!"

"Jon, come here, feel me, touch my tits, rub your hand over my shaved pussy!" I moved over to Joan in a daze. I wanted to choke the living shit out of this bitch! I wanted to stomp her into nothingness! I wanted to... wanted to... I reached out and grabbed Joan's tits! I pulled and pinched her nipples, and found myself bending down to take them into my mouth! I was sucking on one and rolling her other nipple. Her hand came up and grabbed my head. She pulled me back and stopped me. "Jon, Julie has to give you to me baby!"

"You have to let her give you to me!"

The men with Julie had been pumping into her and were now getting close to shooting off! The man in her mouth grabbed her head and pulled it off of his cock and started shooting all over her face. Julie had her mouth wide open and her tongue out trying to catch all of his cum! When he was done he took his cock and rubbed it all around her face, gathering all of his cum and pushing it into her mouth. She then took him back into her mouth and cleaned him off. The guy's in her pussy started to shoot off and they pulled out. Julie turned around quickly so as to catch all of their cum that she could. She was getting drenched it. These guys were shooting off like garden hoses! She was covered in cum, running down her face! She wiped it onto her hands and licked it all up with her tongue. I groaned at the sight of this, half with desire, half in pain and humiliation! Her asshole and pussy were gaping wide open!

Julie got up and walked over to me. "Jon, please don't be angry with me!"

"I need you to love me and try to understand!"

"This is my, no wait, OUR life now!"

"Please tell me you understand, and still love me Jon!"

"PLEASE!" I stepped back one step and looked at my precious wife, some cum still running down her body, tears in her eyes, lips red and used looking! "Julie," I choked out,"I love you still, and it's just that so much has happened tonight, so fast, I don't know if I will be able to handle all of this!" Julie jumped to me sobbing! "Jon, it is going to get worse before it gets any better, I love you so much, and I'm hurting you!"

"This is killing me Joan, please let us be!"

Joan looked at us and smiled. "Julie, you know I can't do that, and why I can't."

"You know about the LA end of things and how far they reach out and touch, remember?"

"Now Julie, you need to present Jon to me, like we talked about on the plane!" Her voice had hardened with this last order. Julie turned to me and took my hands in hers. "Jon, I Julie, your wife, want you to please and pleasure Joan, my mistress!"

"I want you to touch her body with your hands, your mouth, your tongue," Julie sobbed at this point, and with a catch in her voice,"your cock!"

"I want you to fuck Joan however she wants you to!"

"I NEED you to do this for me Jon, prove to Joan that you still love me!"

"I NEED to show her you will do all of these things I ask you to do Jon!"

"Please, for my sake and yours!"

I was torn with wanting to help Julie as much as I could so that she would understand I still loved her, and with wanting to just drop down and die! Julie had dropped to her knees and was sucking on my cock bringing me up to an erection. She was looking into my eyes, no, my very soul! I looked down at my wife as she sucked on my cock and then over to Joan. "I love you still Julie!" I looked back down at my naked wife. "I still love you baby!" Julie closed her eyes and really went to work on my cock. I regained my erection and was almost to shoot off in Julie's mouth when she pulled off of me and took my cock in her hand and led me closer to Joan. "Joan, here is my mate, my only love, my husband!"

"Will you let him pleasure you with his hands, with his mouth, with his tongue, and with his cock?"

"My husband still loves me!" Julie said this very proudly and had her head up and looked directly into Joan's eyes! I thought she had never looked stronger or more beautiful than at that point! I really did love my wife, and would do anything necessary to help her through this cloudy future.

"Well Julie!"

"I'm surprised!" Joan was smiling as she talked to her. "Do you want Jon to please me?" Julie responded,"Yes Joan I want him to show you what a great lover he really is!"

"I want MY husband to show you how good he really is!" Joan looked at me and then said,"Well I don't know Julie, and he really hasn't got much in the cock department!"

"What could he possibly have to show me?" Julie looked at me and then back to Joan,"Joan, he is the BEST lover I have ever had, and cock size isn't ever going to be an issue between Jon and I, and I think you will find him to be an attentive and erotic lover as you have ever had!"

"His abilities to please a woman in bed are extremely good!" I couldn't believe this! Did Julie really want me to go all out like she was implying? With another woman? I was getting scared and nervous now! What if Joan wasn't satisfied? What would she do then? I wasn't sure of Julie's proclamation of my prowess in the sack! What if I failed miserably in pleasing Joan? What would happen to us then?

Joan took all the decision away with her next orders. "Julie, I accept Jon as my new lover!"

"If he doesn't please me, YOU will suffer!"

"I will give you and Jon a little time so that you may prepare him for me!"

"I want you to take him into YOUR bedroom and when I come in I want Jon in YOUR marital bed, ready to please me and I want you to be standing by with these fine gentlemen!"

"Oh, Julie, you do have a KING SIZE bed, right?"

"Yes Joan, we do have a king size bed." Julie looked nervously at me when she said this. I could tell Julie was having a very hard time with Joan's requests. "Good!"

"I will want you service our friends here while Jon is servicing me!" Joan then waved at Julie and Julie took me, by my cock and walked to our bedroom. When we got in our room Julie tuned to me and said,"Jon, you have to really go all out with Joan!"

"I told her quite a while back, before all of this happened to me...us... that you were a fantastic lover, because you really are a great lover!"

"Just do all of those things you do with me baby, please!" I held her tightly to myself,"Julie, what if I don't perform up to this billing?"

"Shush, Jon, I know you will do real fine."

"You have no choice really!"

"I will be right here beside you, if you have to, do what I have been doing all this time with all of the men who have had me and pretend that Joan is ME!"

"I have been keeping myself for you by pretending that each of the men who use me are YOU, Jon, MY LOVE!"

"I picture YOU in my arms, in my mouth, in me, wherever THEY may be at any time."

"That is the only way I have made it this far Jon!"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Julie then took me and laid me on one side of our bed, then knelt beside me on the bed and started giving me a very loving blowjob.

Joan came in a minute later. Julie moved away as Joan crawled onto the bed. "Jon, lets start by you showing me your hand and mouth talents, shall we?" I rolled to one side as Joan laid down on her back alongside me. "Come on Jon, show me what you do for Julie!" I glanced at Julie and then sitting up I turned toward Joan and started to massage her. My hands started on her shoulders, and traced down, around the outside of her breasts, along her sides down towards her belly. My hands were shaking as I did this. Julie was caressing my back, until one of the other men that had come in with Joan, pulled her over to the other side of the bed.

I began to kiss and lightly lick around Joan's throat, and then headed down to her cleavage. I purposely ignored Joan's nipples. My hands were lightly rubbing around her mounds and then drifting off down her belly and over to her legs. When I reached her knees, I would start then back up, gently, smoothly, moving up in small circular motions. Brushing by her moist open pussy, almost but not quite touching her in THAT spot. Teasing to distraction then moving on. I did know what to do and how to please a woman! Julie had shown me quite a bit about pleasing her! Joan started to moan, moving around to position her body where my hands or lips would touch her hot spots, but I skillfully moved just out of reach each time.

Julie meanwhile was getting very occupied with three big black men. One had lay down on his back and pulled her onto his massive twelve-inch cock. Another had moved in-between her legs and was pistoning in and out of her asshole. The third was fucking her mouth, just like it was a cunt! They weren't being gentle at all. They were thrusting in and out of her body like jackhammers. Julie was moaning and her hands were on the guy fucking her face. Pulling him into her mouth by gripping his ass cheeks!

I had progressed to licking and sucking on Joan's nipples. She was starting to moan almost steadily now. I had two fingers rubbing over her clit and down, starting to go into her pussy like a little cock. My other hand was caressing her tits and rolling whichever nipple wasn't in my mouth at the time.

Julie was really starting to roll. She was looking up at the guy she was sucking on, taking his long hard cock all the way to it's base then slipping her tongue out to caress his balls! I glanced over at this spectacle of my wife being a slut and instantly started to get turned on in a real big way! Joan received the benefit of my state since I started to get more into it and now had three fingers fucking in and out of her pussy. I bit down hard on the nipple in my mouth causing Joan to squirm under me and reach for my raging hard-on!

Joan was just about to cum when I backed off and started to kiss my way down her soft belly, going for her very moist, hot slit! Joan was running her fingers through my hair now, urging me down to her burning cauldron. "Do it!"

"Please Do it Jon!"

"Suck me, lick me!" Joan was reacting quite unlike the cold bitch she had been earlier. It almost seemed to me that I was in charge all of the sudden! I had this power over her for right now, and decided to push a little. Maybe, I thought, I can get a hold on this bitch that will help Julie and me more! Then I realized that the person under me would regain all control the instant they were done with this sex thing. So I regulated my thinking process to accept whatever was going to happen to my wife and myself, hoping that this nightmare would soon be over! I told myself to please this bitch as well as I would Julie. This was very hard for me to do understand!

I moved down between Joan's legs, slipping my arms under her thighs and brought my hands up to her breasts, rolling both nipples, pinching and squeezing. Gently but firmly. Just like Julie usually would react the most to. My tongue had found Joan's clit and hole. I lightly licked around and over her clit, and then would slip down into her hole as far as it would go. Back out, then down father, to run around her brown bud, not quite touching, still teasing, all the way under, then quickly run it up over her holes and back to her clit. I would do this time and time again! Once in a while I would "quiver" my tongue side to side really fast on her clit or little brown bud. Joan was shaking and writhing around trying to control my head but I would move this way and that until she was on edge! Finally I began my attack on Joan pussy in earnest. Soon she was cumming, and cumming very hard. I caught her juices as they squirted out of her! I swallowed and kept going, bringing Joan up and over two more times.


In all of this time, Julie had now satisfied all six men in the room and they were now getting creative with her! Two got crotch to crotch with their big cocks sticking up together like one huge pole, while two other had picked Julie up and were lowering her down onto them. When they had just started to enter her the two guys holding her up just let go! She fell down, taking both of those huge long hard cocks right up her cunt all the way! She grimaced for a bit then her features softened. She began to rock up and down, moving more all the time. Her cuntlips were obscenely stretched around these invaders! Cum was running out and around the cocks in her. They were all moaning when another man crawled up behind her and started to press his cock into her ass! Three cocks were now pumping into her! She was looking down at me as I was eating out Joan. She had a lost-in-lust look, that faraway look of a woman gone from her body and just in one continuous orgasm! I looked over at her and my head was just inches away from her crotch and those cocks that were sending here off to never never land! I couldn't believe that Julie could take all of that cock! Three cocks, each over ten inches, probably closer to twelve inches! My cock was now painfully hard!

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers