Julie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,524 Followers

I brought Joan up to her fourth orgasm and abruptly moved up and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy! I ran it up and down her slit eight or so times then started to work it into Joan's surprisingly tight pussy. She responded by putting her legs around my back. I had other plans though, and pulled out, causing Joan to try to keep me in by rising up her hips. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them up and over, putting her knees by her shoulders. She was spread out and started to beg me for my cock! I just kept the head of my cock at the entrance of her slit. She started to thrash around and cry out! "Fuck me Jon!"

"Please Jon, FUCK ME!"

I kept teasing, plunging in a little bit then pulling out until just the head of my cock was in her opening! "Is this cock going to please you Joan?"

"Do you think you will cum on this little cock?" I was intentionally making her answer. I wanted her to beg for it! Joan was almost crying! "Please Jon, I want it!"

"YES, it is pleasing me!"

"FUCK ME NOW!" I waited a minute more then plunged in hard and all the way! I wanted to hurt her! I was ramming my cock in and out as fast and hard as I could. I was releasing some of my frustration and anger at her, perhaps to get back that little bit of pride that had been stolen from me earlier this night! Joan went nuts! She loved it, and wanted more! She was cumming constantly at this point! I had done my job very well. She was going to be very pleased! In a bit I started to cum! I shot a very big load off into Joan. I rolled off of her and caressed her body while she was still coming down.

Julie turned to face me and quietly motioned for me to go down on her some more! I really didn't want to do that for Joan because I wanted to keep something special for Julie, but she motioned again, so I moved down and started to lick Joan's pussy! I didn't mind the taste of my cum that was starting to run out of her pussy, after all Julie would let me cum in her mouth sometimes, so the experience wasn't that bad! I had done this very thing with Julie quite often. While I didn't really care for the taste of my cum, I knew that doing this nasty thing would really get Julie off! So several times a month when we would make live I would treat her to oral after fucking and cumming in her. Joan really started to go off! She was pulling my head into her pussy and getting very vocal! "Oh Yeah!"

"Do that some more Jon baby!"

"I love you!"

"Keep me there please!"

"I've never had a man do that to me!"

"Going down on my freshly fucked pussy and cleaning me up!"

I was doing very well tonight! I didn't care for Joan being the recipient, but it was good sex! Looking up at Julie, still rocking between three big cocks in her pussy and ass, I saw her blow me kisses and mouth,"I LOVE YOU JON!" I went back to pleasing Joan. My fingers were now running in and out of her pussy (three of them) then I moved them down and started to run one then two in and out of her ass! Joan was still cumming in one huge orgasm! I added another finger to her ass and moved my other hand down to her pussy and started running three fingers in and out of her pussy again, all at the same time! Then I added another finger to the ones in her pussy! I almost had my whole hand in her hole and she loved it!

She was rocking her hips pushing to get even more into her slit! I licked her clit and as she peaked in climax again. I folded my thumb alongside my fingers and pushed my whole hand into her pussy! I plunged it in and out until she had my hand up in her past his wrist! My tongue was still probing around her clit and I put a fourth finger into her ass! Joan was gone! Babbling and shaking and just cumming her brains out! I backed out my hands and pulled back completely soon after her big "O." Joan passed out right there!

Julie, meanwhile had pulled the cum out of her trio of cocks, and was just lying on her back beside Joan. She smiled at me and opened her arms. I lay down between her legs and on top of her and kissed her long and hard! My cock started to get hard again! Julie whispered that she was "A little sore down there right now, but she would suck me off if I wanted. I started to pull off of her and was looking at her wide-open holes between her legs. All of the sudden I leaned down and started to suck and lick on her pussy and ass! I couldn't help myself! It felt like I could shove my whole head up into her pussy! Julie, to her credit, tried to stop me, but I wasn't to be denied!

She was so open, gaping open! I sucked up the cum that was running out of her pussy and then he started to suck and lick the cum running out of her ass! I reached in with my fingers, (four), and scooped out more of the juice and licked it all up. I knew she was sore so I was extremely gentle as I did it! Julie went off and started to cum and cum hard! After she came back down I moved up and kissed her and gave her back some of those juices. I was so happy that somehow I could still please my wife! At least I had a small chance now!

The other men had left the room and were dressed by the time Joan came to. "Well Jon, you really do know how to please this... these. Ladies! I'm glad we made this change to our plans! It would have been a shame to deny the world your talents! I think that our mutual goals will be very pleasant!"

"I'm going to leave now, you two have quite a bit to discuss, and I'll stop by day after tomorrow!"

"Julie, remember our talk!"

"The rest of this next week you will be Jon's slut, but on next weekend I will need you!"

"Then we will see what happens for next week after that!" With that Joan and her group left the house. They left quite a few videos and an envelope that contained glossy photos! Julie said that she would explain what had happened to get us into this mess tomorrow. We fell asleep right after that, not even bothering to shower!

Well, should this story continue or not? Let me know what you think and if you should have a direction you would like to see it go.

I do plan on at least one more turn on this story, my first.

curious2c
curious2c
2,524 Followers