Julissa's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
She began to develop an exhibitionist streak.
3.5k words
4.35
31.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have previously stated, Julissa is 5'0", 110, with a 32D-22-33 figure. She has long, jet-black hair, great world class ass and dancers legs. Her sexy tits have protruding and very sensitive nipples that stick out at least a half an inch when she is aroused; and she can sometimes cum just by having them pinched, twisted and nibbled on. My wife keeps her pussy shaved bare and very sexy. We both like it that way, because of the reaction that it gets when others see it. I like the "little girl" look; and she likes the way it allows for the greatest exposure of her clit, which becomes erect, like a little pink cock, when she becomes aroused. It sticks up at least a half inch, begging to be licked and sucked on, and she loves to cum by rubbing her partner's cock between her labia, rubbing her clit across the shaft.

As she became more comfortable with her sexuality on our vacation, she began to develop an exhibitionist streak. She would go out in public in the most revealing, sexy clothes we had bought her, usually without either panties or bra. It made her really horny to spread her legs slightly to allow some lucky stranger a view up her dress to see her bare pussy or to let someone catch her masturbating. I bought her a whole wardrobe of the tiniest, handmade bikinis and shortest, tightest dresses imaginable before our trip. I also discovered that seeing her show her tits or pussy to some stranger would make me as hard as the lucky guy. I found that I was a natural voyeur, and my new wife gave me plenty to watch as time went on. She also developed a voyeuristic streak of her own in that she loved to watch me jerk off and cum while she pleased another man.

Soon I was fantasizing about Julissa being fucked by some of the men that she'd flashed herself to; imagining that another man's hard cock was going up into her vagina. I told her about my thoughts every night while we were making love and she admitted that she had the same fantasies. She confessed that when she got into her insatiable moods, she became so horny that she wouldn't be able to refuse any man who I let have her, and she'd often wished that I would let someone else help satisfy her. We agreed that if we allowed our fantasies to come true, we would only act them out in each other's presence. We both knew it was just a matter of when and who; what I didn't realize was that I was about to create an uncontrollable sex monster!

On day 4, a young room service guy from the resort knocked at the door. I answered the door and let him inside the room, not waking Julissa after an early morning fuck-fest. As he pushed the cart into our room area, he saw Julissa lying on the bed naked. She was barely awake and not alert. He stopped and stared as she had her legs curled up with her sexy bottom and wet freshly fucked pussy pointed straight at his staring eyes. He noted the white fluid seeping from her beautiful shaved pussy. I stood back smiling as he fumbled trying to set up the table by feel, as he cannot take his eyes off the scene before his young, handsome eyes. Finally, he turned back towards me red-faced, mouth partly open and with an obvious hard-on in his white cotton trousers. I winked, and motioned to him to go ahead and play with Julissa.

"Consider it your best tip of the day, boy!"

He quickly stripped off his uniform. Julissa could hear him undressing and stirred on the bed, and she was also smiling, but he could not tell, as she was facing away from him. He climbed up onto the bed and started by licking the cream coming out of her dripping pussy. Julissa stirred and murmured as if having an erotic dream. After a few minutes of his tongue on her pussy and his hands roaming all over her back and butt, she rolled over to see his hard throbbing cock within inches of her face. He was young and handsome, but she knew he would not last long enough to satisfy her pussy as his cock looked like it was ready to explode already from excitement. Julissa looked past him and saw that I was now at the bedside smiling and also sporting another raging hard-on. She took him into her wet and willing mouth. She was right; he came just as her warm, wet mouth engulfed his throbbing young manhood.

His first shot hits the back of her throat, surprising her with its force and quantity. His semen spilled from her mouth running across her cheek and matting in her hair. Julissa eagerly swallowed the rest of his hot load and began wondering if he was ever going to stop cumming. When he did, he withdrew from her mouth and I could hear a kind of plopping sound as he broke the sucking seal between her lips and his shrinking cock. As he moved back, his mind still reeling from what just happened, I moved onto the bed and kissed her deeply and passionately. I could taste him on her lips and she readily shared the remnants of his load with my swirling tongue. At the same time, my fingers again pushed into her wet love hole, my thumb rubbing just at the top of her clit making her jump. Julissa watched the young man kneeling between her legs watching my fingers plugging in and out of her hot cauldron. With each withdrawal of my fingers, a little of our lovemaking fluids dribbled out, running past her anal opening, between her cheeks and collecting in a wet shimmering pool on the sheets below her ass.

As Julissa raised her hips up to meet my thrusting fingers, he could see our collective juices like a string of freshwater pearls connecting and seemingly pulling her hips back down to the pool on the bed. My wife saw he was hard again and stroking himself as he watched in fascination. I rolled Julissa over in one move and thrust my hard cock into her slick opening. As I sucked on her nipples, I motioned him in behind her. I felt his hard cock pushing against her wet slick hole and my shaft. He was not too large and Julissa was so wet back there that he slipped in easily alongside my cock. I could feel him entering my wife and his cock running along my shaft in her pussy, only separated by that thin coating of our previous fluids. I could only wonder how Julissa felt to be so full of hard, wanton cock looking only to pleasure her at that moment. I could tell she loved it as I felt her first double penetration orgasm flooding over my cock buried deep within her. As we alternately thrust and withdrew, I saw her biting her lower lip, moaning and crying out, urging both of us to fuck her harder.

I felt Julissa shudder again and again as one after another orgasm coursed through her body. They came so quickly, as we fucked her as hard as we both could, Julissa seemed to be in a constant cum mode. Finally we both came together spurting our hot white semen into her depths. With one last shudder, she collapsed in a heap on my chest. He withdrew, washed up in the bathroom sink and I heard the door close behind him. I felt my wife's soft breath of sleep tickling the fine hair on my still heaving chest. I also fell asleep with my cock still imbedded inside her pussy, mixing with our fluids and that of our young participant.

After awakening hours later, we showered and dressed and went into town to shop and get a bite to eat. Julissa wore a flimsy sundress with no thong and sandals. On the way back to the resort, we stopped at a seating area that directly faced the exit from the shopping area. Julissa, having no shyness, demurely placed one of her legs over mine. Well you can only imagine what a view that caused with her displayed shaved pussy. After about 10 minutes, a gentleman around 30 years of age stopped, looked directly at her exposed pussy and walked directly up to where we were sitting. He never for a moment took his eyes from between her legs. He sat on the opposite side of her, reached around and began fondling her breasts through the dress. Julissa looked at me; her eyes asking what she should do now. I smiled and said it was up to her, but to start up a conversation with him anyway. He was a local man and out on his day off from his job.

After a few minutes, I suggested that she invite him up to our room at the resort. There was no hesitation, and within another 20 minutes we were there. Neither Julissa nor her new conquest knew how to start things off. Being my second time in a threesome, I took a wild stab at it by pulling down her straps, revealing her breasts in all her glory. Next, I unzipped her sundress and let it fall. She was now standing before us in only her sandals. As she stood there, we both reached for a nipple and began to play with her. He was the first to reach her pussy with his hands and began exploring the feel and touch of her hairless crotch. I helped her sit then lie on the bed with her legs splayed open for his viewing pleasure and roaming hands. He was no stranger to pussy, and was soon licking her with great abandon. Julissa was moaning and enjoying his ministrations with wild thrusts of her hips. After at least 10 minutes, he withdrew and brought his now raging cock to her face. She immediately began to suck on his engorged member.

When he placed his 8 inches of cock into her wet and open pussy, her level of moaning increased significantly. I kissed her deeply while rolling and pulling on her nipples to increase the pleasure she was enjoying. Not to be left completely out, I placed my 9 inches close to her mouth, which she quickly sucked in. Between her suction, her lips moving up and down my shaft and the vibrations of her moaning, I soon filled her mouth to overflowing once again. Our guest proved to be quite the cocksman as he pounded her for what seemed a very long time before cumming inside her. He rubbed the remaining sperm still dripping off his shrinking member on her upper mound making it glisten in the light. After the three of us had shared a beer, we were ready to go at it again. He began this time by finger fucking her while I started to kiss her. She whispered to me that he had put one of his fingers up her anal opening while continuing to fuck her with 2 of his other fingers.

Wanting to change positions, he gently pulled Julissa by the arms off the bed. She quickly dropped to her knees and began to suck on his very erect, hard cock. In this position with her legs spread open, I lay on my back and moved between her legs. As I licked and sucked on her swollen lips and clit, I could see his cock plunging in and out of her willing mouth. Julissa also rewarded me with her juices as she repeatedly came in my open and greedy mouth. Without warning, he began to grunt and pulled out of her mouth and shot another load all over her face and tits. I could see his semen running down and over her flat, hard stomach. I was fully aware that in a few seconds it would be dripping down on me as well, but I did not want to move, could not move as Julissa had pressed her legs together trapping me in this wonderful position. My first touch of another mans' cum on my wife's skin made me shoot off all over myself. After another beer, Julissa's new island lover left. Looking at the clock, we had been going at it for over 4 hours. I had made reservations at the restaurant in the resort, so we hurriedly cleaned up and dressed for dinner.

After a wonderful meal, we went back to our room. While we had been dining, Julissa had shown herself off to the waiter on numerous occasions. This had made me very horny again and had also ensured great service. We returned to our room afterwards for a night of fucking and discussion of our day and our feelings for each other. My wife was loving being the center of so much attention and her initiations to our new lifestyle and the pleasures it was bringing.

On day 5, we continued her exhibition on the beach and around the shops and stores. That night, we decided to try something new and went to one of the nightclubs for drinks and to show off my hotwife. We were becoming used to the glances by now from both men and women. Julissa turned a lot of heads as we headed for one of the tables in the bar area. As she lifted herself on to the chair, she gave 3 young men sitting at the bar quite a view of her legs, thighs and shaved pussy. As we drank our Pina' Coladas, the eye contact between Julissa and the 3 guys continued unabashed. Actually it was more like she had the eye contact and they had the pussy contact. Julissa told me she wanted all 3 of them to fuck and suck on. She wasn't sure she would do this back home, but tonight she was insatiable. She asked me what she should do to make it happen. I told her she had already made a great impression with her pussy, so to just go over and start flirting with them.

She quickly downed her drink and sat down beside the one closest to our table. Within minutes I could see the guys exchanging words and grinning from ear to ear. I walked over and sat next to Julissa, starting to converse with them to put us all at ease. I found out that they were university students on a break for 5 days. After some small talk, I asked them if they wanted to take up Julissa's offer to come back to the room with us to "party." All three readily agreed. The way my wife looked in her sexy, revealing outfit, no panties and tits falling out; I did not think they would say no. Once in the room, I did the same as the day before. To breakthe ice, I pulled her top off over her head so they had an unobstructed view of her lovely tanned breasts. Once they had recovered their breath, I unzipped her short skirt and pushed that down off her slim waist revealing the most gorgeous pussy I think they had ever seen. One quick description about Julissa that I had not revealed until now is she has bronzed silky smooth skin.

I mention this now as in a few moments these three horny young men were running their hands all over her skin, quickly surrounding her body. It was quite a contrast with their white Caucasian skin tone. One of them lifted her off her feet and laid her gently on the bed. His were the first of many fingers and cocks in her moist, open and willing pussy that evening. The other two guys quickly stripped, revealing their long, thick cocks. I could see Julissa's surprised but elated reaction on seeing them for the first time. She reached out for their throbbing members, sucking first on one, then another. In the meantime, the first guy removed all his clothes. His cock was most definitely the longest and thickest of the three. My wife was too engrossed in her ministrations to the other two cocks as they alternated between rubbing themselves over her face and having her sucking them off. I think her reaction to feeling the biggest one that was now forcing its way into her wet love channel was one of shock and a little pain. However, within seconds, she was thrusting and bucking her hips upwards to get every bit of his shaft into her as deep as possible.

Her moaning around the cock she was sucking caused the first load of the night to fill her mouth to overflowing. As he withdrew, the guy on the other side shot his load all over her face, covering her with his hot sperm. It ran from her mouth down the side of her face ending up in her already sweat- drenched long hair. The guy fucking her flipped her over so she was now on top, laying on his heaving chest as he pounded his cock into her quivering pussy. The first guy that had cum in her mouth was already coming back to life and positioned himself behind her and between his buddy's legs. He slipped first one then two fingers up her tight anus, using the juices pouring from her dripping pussy that was forced out by the pounding she was getting from the unrelenting cock still pumping its way in and out of her like a piston. He then removed his fingers and pushed his now rigid pole against her tight opening and plunged it in to its full depth, an almost animalistic look of raw lust on his face. Her movements slowed as she felt her first anal penetration. It wasn't long before he was screwing her for all he was worth. Fortunately for Julissa, his cock, although

long, was not nearly as thick as the one in her pussy.

As I watched this hot double penetration action on my new wife, I could hear her moaning taking on a more urgent tone. She looked like a rag doll with the two cocks pushing her back and forth, both of the men grunting as they violated both of her tight openings. The guy in her back door was the first to cum. As he did, he pulled his still spewing cock out of her ass and sprayed his remaining hot cum all over her ass cheeks and back. I don't know how he did it, but the guy fucking her pussy was still going at it and showing no signs of tiring. The third dude quickly took his turn with her now sloppy asshole. He was much larger than his buddy, so it was fortunate that she had the benefit of the sperm inside her anus to aid in the second raping of her ass. Julissa's eyes showed the pain and discomfort she was receiving, but she made no attempt to slow down the assault on her body. I am not sure how many times my sweet wife came. But it was as if the more she came the more she wanted from these young studs. She was now urging them both on to fuck her ass and pussy harder.

This had an empowering effect on both of her lovers. The two of them started moaning and thrusting their rampaging cocks harder and harder into her willing orifices. I could see and sense that Julissa was cumming harder than I had ever seen her. This caused the two guys fucking her holes to cum as well. They did not withdraw for at least five minutes. To see my lovely wife so full with cocks, their cum leaking out from the suction made between their embedded cocks gradually beginning to shrink in her pussy and asshole was a sight I will never forget. They left us alone after a quick clean-up and a drink of beer I had offered to each of them. Julissa had not moved off the bed. She was still breathing heavily, and I could see her shudder as if still having miniature orgasms inside her body. She looked over at me with such loving eyes as she mouthed the words "I love you!" The sight of her covered with their combined cum dripping out of her well fucked ass and pussy made me think I had finally found the woman of my dreams.

I lay down beside her and gently kissed her. I could taste their cum on her lips and in her mouth. As my hand roamed down her violated body, I could feel the thick, sticky cum cooling on her bronze skin. I brought my now cum soaked hand to her lips and she greedily sucked and licked my hand and fingers clean of her three lovers' semen.

Robert