All Comments on 'June Cleaver?'

by HarryHaversackers

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
seductions?

It would have been more interesting to read abot the seductions of the other wives, and how you got Jen to join you and Stacey. otherwise good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
give me a fucking break

extremely pathetic loser wimp and super slut whore. boy his precious little girl will turn into the same super slut in this house, maybe he can break her in and turn her out for the cream pies; he needs to bypass the sluts and just start sucking cock, just like the author should and spare us more of this dogshit drivel he calls writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Last line. LOL

Great last line.

Nice touch at the end. Brought a chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We are into very low class trash here. Trash is

as trash does. No woman could fuck that much and not have a large grocery list of diseases. And bareback give me a break. The mom was a pure cheating slut, so is the daughter. Time to get his daughter checked for DNA and she if she even has a chance of being his? May want to keep her even if shes not but damn sure would look for the dad and collect back and forward child support. Were it my wife I would have divorced her without question, checking on the daughters DNA, with charges of adultry. When the mom tried her gambit, just plain laffed in her face. I have been around women like this, it is very easy to tell them no thanks. When asked why sometimes I simply tell them the truth. I dont want to play Russian Roulette with my cock for AIDS or something akin with a woman who will bed anything. Blowjobs and kissing isnt safe either. It only takes blood to get the virus and who knows if she brushed her teeth to hard this morning or ate something that cut her gums in her mouth. Actually for a few years we need to let these AIDS lovers run the course. Think of how nicely the population will decrease in a few years.

EDYXXXEDYXXXabout 17 years ago
OK Story

Not a bad story, Don.t like him becoming a wimp/cuckold at first but you pulled him out OK. A little more story about how he fucked the other wifes and got into threesomes with his wife. Keep up the good work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Here we go again…

Hearing again the lamest cliché of all: ‘But I love you, with the others it was just sex’. It almost gives you heartburn to hear this typical male line, dubbed again to the slut wife. I was just happy that I did not read the: “It’s not you it me” line. Other parts where more absurd/ funny than annoying; like the husband’s “achievement” in negotiating his future marital rights in the bedroom in light of the revelation of the true identity of his wife. For the future, he insisted on the right to have sex with his wife even in the same day she had sex with one of her two (!) discreet lovers. But no worries, it would not be considered as ‘sloppy seconds’, as she promised (???) that they all are going to wear condoms…Now they have open marriage de – facto; each hates what the other does, but other than that they are happily married… and 2 +2 = 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Boy Stacy is some kind of Genius.

You said that Stacy's father had been out of the picture since she was thirteen and then you later say that Stacy was off to the university when he packed his suitcase and left. That makes Stacy a real smart girl in my book. Seems like she should have been smart enough not to suck cocks around a small town.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Like a bad soap opera

Decent prose in this story but the characters are immoral and the plot is trite. Why in the world would these people bother with the fiction of marriage? Maybe it's for the tax breaks because it sure isn't because they love their spouses. The characters in this tale aren't admirable nor are they likeable. It's hard to care about they do or what becomes of them because they come across as banal and vain, self-centered caricatures of real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
For attempt

A 25% for attempt of a story because I'm feeling generous...

The readers of the Loving Wife category are intelligent readers which like a well written good story. The custom now is that this category has gone down the drain, but we still come back because once in a while the 'ol timers take pity and give us a tale to enjoy. Maybe next week or the next we'll have something to read. We can hope, can't we?

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
I agree with "For Attempt" Anoymous

The Loving Wives category is going to hell in a handbasket, and many of us check it out still looking for the good writers of two or three years ago. It is a shame that they do not post very much on Lit.com any more. They were really good storytellers and could write decent prose.

Oh Well...nothing stays the same. Cheers!

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Ill-conceived

H.H.: <p>As to the prose, decent enough, but you do need to work on which pronouns follow prepositions. As to the story, your cast of characters included not one of any redeemable value: a slut wife; a slut mother-in-law; a back stabbing best friend; a step father-in-law who enabled the slutty behavior of the mother-in-law; and a protagonist who cashed in his integrity to join the fray. Did I fail to mention the usual cast of depraved ancillary characters: the many, many husbands who cheated on their own wives in dallying with the slut wife; and, of course, those aforementioned wives eagerly shedding their marital fidelity with now debauched protagonist? There was no one in this story who wasn't damaged goods.</p> <p>I found humorous the comment from someone previous who noted what one would assume is a contradiction in the wife's age as to when she attended the university. Apparently there were a great many college guys, including the protagonist, who had no problem bedding a 13 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

Pile of shit

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
It started well

but quickly went from realistic to fantasy.***** Stacey confesses to being a round heeled slut. She has had sex with many of Matthew's friends, neighbors, and co-workers. Matthew warns off the sex partners of his wife and then proceeds to have sex with his wife's mother, his best friends wife and the wife of a co-worker, thus proving that two wrongs do make a right. He also shows to us that if you can't beat them, join them. The whole thing is rather silly.*****HH writes very well. If he could take the beginning of the story, through the point where Matthew leaves his wife, and then continue with a more realistic depiction of a marriage in jeopardy I, for one, would be very pleased.*****Lastly, the marriage is 8 years old. the daughter is 3 years old. Stacey has been screwing around since the 2nd year of marriage. As other commenters have pointed out the daughters DNA should be checked. The author should have noted this possibility and made it part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Most of this author stuff is SHIT and so is this

I really cannot figiure why idiots like harryhaversackers spends time writing this crap KNOWING its going to be ripped apart. I mean if Alvaron hates you this story is 100% shit.

<br></br>

the cuckold husband goes around threatening all the guys who fucked his wife... but Stacey the cunt whore wife who ACTIVELY sought out her husbands friends get a FREE pass?

<br></br>

and WHY her huSbands friends? if she is a real nymphO she could find Other guys to fuck with humilating him like that...

<br></br>

sorry packing a suitcase or two doesnt cut it. All the author had to is explain WHY she gets the fre pass and his friends dont?

<br></br>

how hard can this be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp

Another wimp story. What the hell is wrong with people.

sherlock40sherlock40about 17 years ago
How erotic is utter betrayal?

Somehow I don't see 99.99% of men (real men, not fantasy men) being okay with their wife fucking other men. I suppose for the single or wimp married men that find complete betrayal of their love erotic, then this story is for them.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
A Contrarian Opinion

I'm surprised at the negative comments about this story - it could easily be entitled "Becoming a Slut Husband - Matthew" and could have been written by JPB. I don't usually like slut wife stories, but I thought this one was on par with those written by JPB (the all-time RHS creator) and is somewhat funny.

letmein6969letmein6969about 17 years ago
a fine example for his own daughter!

It worked out so well for her mother; so you know how the daughter is going to grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
about 8 out of 10 gave "00" or "25"

that means, dear honourable and courageous writer, the "story" is actually worse and less erotic, less entertaining than a free porn booklet found in most city corners in Las Vegas. you've have to be working real' hard to achieve that! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

Another piss-poor story from the worst writer posting stories on this site.

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
not bad for a JPB story

Come on, people. This was okay from a just plain bob point of view. It kinda gave me the whillies, but so do most of JPB's stories. But it wasn't badly written, and it at least attacked the same old story from a slightly different angle.

So Harry, give it another go. I'd bet if the husband in your next story is a revenge seeker, all of these naysayers calling you a wimp would become your bestest buddies.

Just another Literotica day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply horrible!

For him to just forgive his wife and accept her actions are a joke! Just because he has sex with his mother and other wives that make it okay for his wife past and future behavior and his too? I won't be surprise if Rieley is not his daughter with his wife behaving as a whore. That would really be the icing to the cake for this (terrible) story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Not my fantsey but at least writing is not laughable as in a couple of other stories just posted. Anyone really want to be married to a working slut?

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
The Kid

If the wife has been screwing those other husbands how come he didnt have the kid tested to be shure that she is his kid maybe she is one of the other mens kid from the other men.and when she told him about the affairs he should have had it taped then went to a lawyer and had those husbands served with

with papers to sue them on the affairs and paternity tests..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really bad

It was not too badly written. However, even well written garbage is still garbage. The story was so cliche that I almost took it as a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
..JUNE CLEAVER GOES BLACK!!!...

...we need to have JUNE CLEAVER hitch up with EDDIE HASKELL in MANY WAYS in MANY CHAPTERS..then have her hitch up with a BLACK ADONIS and friends...YOU GO GIRL!!!...;-}}}

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

"She would limit the number of "friends" she had to two at any given time." Wow...feel the love. Just think of the sacrifice on her part, and I gotta say, it just warms the old heart to see what lengths people who really love each other will go to in order to save a marraige. I'm sure we all wish our wives would only fuck two extra guys a week in order to keep our marraiges happy...the perfect example of fidelity, loyalty and honor. And him tagging the mother in law, that's keeping it in the family I guess. Don't think the hubby is some cuckold wimp either, he's making her toe the line with that limit. Even though I recognize the perfect marraige jpb described here, I have to admit I'm a little old fashioned...I still think my word is my bond, and I'd rather die than live with a slut. Hubby getting some on the side doesn't help matters either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Totally

Totally shitty story and totally shitty excuses for humans.... absolutely no redeeming social value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silly!!!!!!!!!

No more crap like this. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't like your stories.

.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DID NEWTON EVER CONSIDER THE FALLING APPLE

and tell Sigmund the possibilites. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It sucks!!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 11 years ago
Someone liked it

I DID! Hey Harry H. that was pretty good,

what goes around, came around. Banging the

Mother-inlaw was pretty good, he's is getting more

than some and gets to keep his daughter, a good

del for sure.

Thanks for the good read.

R.G,

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Daytime TV

Shades of Marty Povich! Got to have a spreadsheet to figure out this sexual plate of spaghetti! The writing mechanics are good, but...! Ironic that what he wanted Kevin to do, Hubby couldn't do himself with his Mom-in-law!

Hubby dodges the 'wimp cuck' label eventually, but their daughter's future looks fairly grim (or adventuresome ... make your choice!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
June Cleaver is XXX-HOT TABLE-GRADE PUSSY..!!!..;}

,,June rates at the VERY CREME-de la CREME..with favorites like Seka..Christy Canyon..Tabatha Jordan..Aunt Peg..Carol Connors..Vanna White..Mary Tyler Moore..Lisa de Leeuw..Cynthia Myers..Christa Speck..Fran Girard..Candy Samples..Desirae Cousteau..Lili St Cyr..Janet Lupo..Petra Verkaik..Samantha Brown..the list is endless. June was as smooth as peanut butter..she loved deep throating man-butter..and having her young stallions fill her orifices bareback to cum city..then eat them clean..and do it again..and again..endlessly. Her faves..were the BLACK SUPERHUNG STUD STALLIONS who took her..at will..anywhere in her home..she wore nothing beneath her clothes..for their easy access to her 33DD-20-34 figure which she gave to her BLACK SUPERMEN..willingly..to eat and be filled with their BLACK..THICK..HOT..LAVA CUM LOADS..the MORE the better..to be held in position as thy emptied their massive cumloads deep inside her throat..pussy..and ass..begging for more.. Still..more to cum..write about this XXX-HOT woman..the more..the deeper..the better..XXX-June..all the way..!!..;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IT

IT SUCKS 2

Silenus636Silenus636over 10 years ago
Professional Chef

I'm amazed. And still laughing at this stupid tale. But you took a weak-ass story line and made it simmer as only a professional chef can! I guess its the credible, kick-ass retribution that put it over the top! Thank you for a fun story. I was well-entertained. You did good!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THE ONLY THINGS HE SHOULD SAY TO HER IS "ADIOS"

and my attorney is. TK U MLJ LV NV

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 10 years ago
Damn good !

Hello Harry,

That was a damn good read, God said,

"Vengence is mine" but It is nice to get

even. You sure fixed the asses of a few

guys and friends who really had it cuming

back to them.

I like how you got it on with your mom

inlaw, funny how the sins of the parents

follow to the kids and how fate works.

BTW I do remember June Cleaver in

the late fifties and early sixties, in her

patent black pumps and pearls as she

hoovered the living room carpet.

A damn good story, Harry. Thanks.

Shoeslayer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Junme Cleaver Spreads

I have very often dreamed about doing the beaver's mommy. A fantasy of mine would be to sit in their living room while June sitting opposite me finds herself spreading her legs Not deliberately but UN=consciously as she perhaps is reading the paper and puts her legs up on the coffee table as she spreads and then crosses her legs so I get aview of nylon stocking meeting her fleshy thigh and seoon peeking up at her black or pink silk panties covering her hairy bush. it does get better as some of her hair peeks out from theseem of her silk panties which even though her head is blond her true color is dark brown.

After a while her husband has fallen asleep on his recliner and both boys arwe busy in their room doing school work. June now lifts her legs and spreads again as sdhe rises off of the couch and excyuses herself. i am going to get ready for bes. I guess he will be in soon and you can sleep out here on the couch if you wish. I know it is snowing and traveling home this late in thesnow might be dangerous.

A few minutes later i manage to walk up to her bedroom and with herdoor open a crack notice her standing over her dresser andbeginning to un-dress. I see her zip her pretty red house dress down her back and lets it fall to the floor leaving her in her white bra and half white silky slip. Her hands now push thge slip to the floor and standing in a half girdle with pink panties over them with suspenders that meets hger nylon stockings makes me feel so wanting to dive into her. I relax andcompose myself only to see her pulling down the pink panties then reaching up to un-hook her bra and places it on her dresser. her boobs are like mounds 36C with quartwer size red nipples just waiting to be sucked and have every bit of juice drawen from her full breasts. she now un-hooks the garters of hergirdle and allows her sdtockings to fall to the floor. With both hands her girdle is now squeezed down pased her hips and as it is also now on thefloor Junje bends over to pick up her clothing articles such as hwer panties, girdle and skirt. I am now naked and approach behinf her whileshe isstill leaninbg over almost as ifshe istouching her toes. As I reach down and grab her around the waist she isstartledand in low voice, What are you doing here? I pull her to my body where my 9 inch hard cock is rubbing against her ass cheeks, No you cannot be OWE Please stop this ouch ouch eeeeeeeeeeeee owe as my thick hard member is penetrating her ass hole and as I push shesqueelsssssssss owe owe owe no no NBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT DONT DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSS OWE OWE I continue to thrust inside of her very tight hole Ward has not done much with this end has he Owe you pigggggggggggg ouch ouch ouuuuuuuu OUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOUR KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE. lets try the other side baby, No the boys might hwere yus Ward will be here in a minute. owe no he wont I slipped a drug in his drink and he will be out for a long time. Owe plzzzzzzzzzzzz I am married woman abnd mom dont do this I throw her down on the floor and proceed to suck her nipples while moving my tongue from nipple to navel to neck to ear to mouth to ear back to navel and while penetrating her ass with my fore finger my huge meat presses against what turns ot to be avery tight pussy canal. You hasve not had it in a long time have you b itch. Owe plzzzdont do this. Why are you so tight? he doesnt do you anymore baby. Doesnt fuck your brains out? He can't he lost it a long time ago andasshesays this she herself is pushing her tight cunt up against my hard pole and I feel it shove deep into her pussy hole all 9 inch. I fel her squirming andshaking and humping as she is bitin g my neck and difgs her nails into my back. Wow youare a hot ktten bitch Owe owe owe owe plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz owe yues do it do meeeeeeeeeeeeee

do what baby tell me what Owe you bastard plzzz fuyckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee owe yesssssssss yesssssssssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz owe owe she bucks and turnsandsqueezes her tight canal ariouynf me asI now feel juices pouring outof me and up into her very tight womb. Owe noooo It is thewrong time of month Ward will know and he will kill me.. Soprry bitch I teh rolled her over and penetrated her back door again until fluid poured out over hger ass cheeks and up over her back making it sticky and making her coverred in white cream. POulling out I pull her lips to me and as they reach she is yelling I dont do thisssssss and then Gulp it is in her mouth whereshe issucking me dry where ;I must have shot her 3 times in the mouth andface pouring it over her hair and deeing it run down her body.

This wasa night I will always remember when I gave Wollyv and the Beaver a new brother. What saved June knowing Ward cn no longer do it she decided to visit her sister i nthe other part of the country and trhe new baby became her and Ward's new nephew.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Pure stupidity..

Without a doubt the worst RAAC story I have come across..... Dozens of affairs and his idea of revenge was to keep the slut and lose his moral compass!!!! Garbage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We are through

Just because your mom is a round heals slut doesn't mean you had to be. We will divorce and if the DNA shows the kid is mine I will pay reasonable support and I want liberal visitation. If not you owe me for what I spent on her, I will not pay support, you will pay and agree to take my name off the birth certificate and I will never see either of you again. Maybe you can turn her into a whore too. And no spousal support. -2

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Not his daughter just another future slut

She will follow in the family business. Of course her parents will be dead from AIDS by then

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thankyou, . . .

for not writing anymore. What pathetic excuses for human beings. Wonder if the Dad will be the first one to turn his daughter into a slut. Seems like its genetic.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
What a totally evil story -- I loved it!

Should be rated higher -- my only criticism is that I would have liked to hear more details about fucking June. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me

Don’t know what kinda story you’re peddling. Couldn’t stomach it after the first page 👎. Maybe someone finds this entertaining but that class doesn’t include me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This again was garbage

It starts of not to bad but then it turns into the most stupidest story going. I’m so glad that you stopped writing these stories are awful. I’m just glad that you wrote these back then because these would get you slammed nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fell apart.

he was about to chad it up. he fucked his mother in law, cucked her b/f...and was about to leave. his reasons for divorce were solid, he didn't just feel it, he thought it out. and for no other reason that 'my slutty mother in law's cuck b/f asked me to take her back...and i sorta miss her....guess i'll take her back!" hur dur.

it's stupid. i'm not shitting on your weird fetish. the story itself didn't make sense. is that how the author thinks? does the author actually believe lies, deceit, disease introduction, disrespect, poor logic can be undone with a little sex? who believes that? you wrote a character one way, and did not explain why they wound up another way. your own character development fell apart.

my advice is this: if you want a man that believes in fidelity so strongly to accept being a cuck/open marriage b.s....you REALLY need to sell it. you can't just, "cuz i got laid by some old broad...and am sad" that's really bad writing. hell, if you just want to write sex, do that.....without details that contradict.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Totally fucking stupid story

How many real people like this type of fucking shit

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

You lost me with the mother-in-law.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Should have just left this garbage to the beaver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This mother fucking story truly, truly, SUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does wimp sound right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous