June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary. I am cummmmmmmming." Mary buried her mouth on Jerry's dick and she could feel Jerry's cum running down her throat. She slowly slid her head off of Jerry's dick. A little bit of his cum escaped her mouth but she caught with her finger and licked it.

Mary went to back to straddling Jerry. "I hope you liked my little flashback." Jerry kissed her and said: "Damn. Damn. Damn. I loved it." Jerry slept like the dead that night. It was the first time in over a month that he did not have nightmares.

Sunday morning came and Jerry slid into the guest room bed with Mary. He slowly unbuttoned the baseball shirt and was licking and biting her nipples. His right hand was lightly rubbing Mary's pussy. He would circle her clit. Mary was breathing heavily and whispered to Jerry: "I 'm cummmmmmmiiinnnnggggg." Mary arched her hips and then plopped them back down. "Damn that was good." Mary giggled. Jerry started kissing Mary's body. He was at her belly button and started to tongue it. Mary was getting hot again and was breathing heavily.

Jerry made it down to her panties and commanded "up" Mary lifted her fanny off of the bed and her panties were thrown in the air. Jerry buried his face in her pussy. He licked her clit and pussy. He slowly inserted one finger into her pussy and started to rub the front wall of her pussy. He was also circling her clit with his thumb. Jerry was slowly bringing Mary to orgasm again. After about 15 minutes Mary was climaxing.

Mary was out of breath and he legs were shaking. "Jesus, Jerry what the hell did you do to me?"

Jerry just smiled at her and said: "I just want to give you a little flashback of us."

Mary laughed and slid over to Jerry.

"Jerry, I have never cum so hard in my life. My legs are shaking."

Jerry squeezed Mary and whispered: "Honey, I aim to please."

It was around 9:30 am and Mary had taken a shower and was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She had no idea what Jerry would want but she was going to make a few things to see what her new man liked and wanted.

Jerry finally had risen from his morning slumber. He came up behind and poked Mary in the back with his dick. She smiled and spun around and said: "I see that you are up and awake. What would you like for breakfast?" Jerry had a really evil grin on his face and Mary blushed. She hit him in the arm lightly and said: "Jerry, stop that. I just got out of the shower."

Jerry smiled and said he would be happy with anything she had cooked for him.

Mary was still wearing Jerry's baseball shirt. She looked in the mirror and she realized that she did not have the "look" that she wanted. She messed up her hair to give it the wild look.

Mary wanted the "I have just been fucked look."

She knew that June would be up by now so she walked out the side door and walked down to the bottom of the driveway to get the Sunday papers. June was looking at the birds when she saw Mary. June almost choked on her coffee.

"What is she doing in my shirt? That's my after the loving shirt" June was really pissed.

Mary walked back to her house and she dropped the paper about twenty feet from the door. When she bent down to pick it up her chest almost fell out of the shirt. June was having a fit. This was not working out as June had thought. But then again nothing had gone June's way in the last 6 weeks so why should this be any different? June was stuck with Ralph while Mary HAD Jerry, all of Jerry, all of the time.

Jerry took a shower and came back into the kitchen. He put his arms around Mary and whispered: "How do you feel, honey?"

"Jerry, my heart is still racing. How did you learn to do that? Where did you learn to do that?"

Jerry looked at Mary. "What I did to you was a very old and sacred Indian mating rite. I have only done that to two women."

Mary was stunned. "Only two women, me and June?" Mary was looking at Jerry and he just nodded.

The rest of the day was spent unpacking and Jerry started looking at everything in and out of Mary's house that needed work. Fix the back deck, replant the flower beds, trim the trees, put a privacy barrier up, and get the pool cleaned up and working.

Over the next two and half weeks, Mary's house was transformed. It looked like something out House Beautiful magazine. There was no communication between Mary and Ralph and June and Jerry.

June loved to watch Jerry work. He was the son of a carpenter and he knew how to do a lot around a house. She really missed him. He was so close but so very far away. She missed their conversations, missed him taking care of her, and she just plain missed him. She was watching Jerry while twirling his wedding band in her hand. There was something missing in her heart. June had not gotten a good night sleep in over a month and her nightmares were getting worse.

On Saturday Mary was working on one of the side flower beds and June wanted to talk to Jerry. He was working on the deck. He had his shirt off and looked good. He was tanned and sweating. June was watching him from her deck and she could feel herself getting very wet. She remembered all of the times that Jerry would be working on their house and she would jump him. Jerry would slowly bring her to orgasm with his tongue and then fuck her senseless. Then he would go back to work.

She wanted his body and she wanted it in the worst way. She wanted him to hold and caress her. She wanted him to make to love to her. She would even settle for a really good fucking from her husband. She finally walked over to see Jerry. She stood behind him for a few minutes and then said: "Jerry, can I talk to you" Jerry sprung up and whacked his head on a bird feeder he just setup.

"What do you want June?" Jerry had taken a few steps back and almost fell over a pile of lumber that he had. This really startled her.

"I want to talk about us. I want to put our marriage back together. I really want you to come home. I miss you so much. I need you back in my life. I need our life back. "

Jerry was looking at her. Her hands were behind her back.

"Let me see your hands, June!"

June pulled her hands out of the back pockets of her jeans. She knew what Jerry was doing and it saddened her. Her husband did not trust her.

"June there is nothing left to say. You said it all two months ago. Do you remember?"

June turned bright red. The memory of tying Jerry up and fucking Ralph while he was tied to the chair came screaming back to her.

"June, in case you don't remember, let me run it by you." Jerry then imitated June "Fuck me Ralph, drive that big dick into me. Fuck me hard. I have only slept with two men. I think that the first man could take some lessons from you." Then he made the little laugh that June did. "What's wrong June I thought Ralph was the better MAN AND LOVER. Isn't that what you told me when you untied me?"

June almost passed out. She sat down on a small wall. Her legs were ready to give out.

She had tears running down her cheeks and she realized her words were so cruel and devastating.

Jerry walked around the corner and saw Mary working on the flower bed. He walked up behind her and squeezed. Mary spun around in Jerry's arms and looked at him. "What was that for? I liked it." Jerry just looked at Mary and said "Thank You."

Mary had heard the entire conversation. It hurt her deeply when she realized what June had said to Jerry that night. Jerry was kind, sweet and very giving. Mary almost felt bad for June when she saw her sitting on the wall but then she snapped out of it. She had Jerry all to herself and she loved every minute of it. Jerry treated her like a princess.

The next two weeks flew by. Jerry and Mary had settled into a rhythm. One Friday night they went out to the Village Green for dinner and dancing. They both realized that they needed to get out of the house and have some fun. Some of their neighbors were there but Jerry and Mary were in their own world.

For June and Ralph the sex had stopped being exciting. Every day they could see Jerry and Mary getting closer and closer. They could see their marriages fading like a sunset.

"June, we need to figure out a way to split them up. Jerry needs to return here and I need to be with my wife. We need force them into marriage counseling. If it is not too late."

"Ralph, I will call George and see what he can do. I can't believe this. This was not supposed to happen this way. This is not what I wanted. I want my life back. I want my husband back. I need my life back."

On Monday June called George and explained the situation. George listened sympathetically and suggested he would try to get a court order to force marriage counseling.

That Wednesday evening there was a knock at Mary's door. Mary answered the door as Jerry was outback working on building a changing area for the pool. Mary stared at the notice title: "Mandatory Marriage Counseling". Jerry came around the corner and he was presented the same paper work.

Mary and Jerry looked at each other and then they laughed. "Jerry, this could be fun." Mary had an evil look in her eye. Jerry just looked at her and said: "lets not sink to their level."

12