All Comments on 'June Gets Even'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another bullshit story

The person that wrote this shit is a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was well written, but...

This sub-genre of immobilizing a spouse and making him/her doesn't work for me. I like fantasy, but I like a fantasy that has some core of beliveablity.

I do like your writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crap

This would have ended in two divorces. After being tied up and having to watch someone else fuck his wife, and then being told he wasn't as good, there is no point in the marriage to continue. Their is no love between people who take joy in humiliating their spouses. So this is a stupid fucking premise for a stupid ass story. You should change the "ace" to ass.....as in dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is this a rewrite?

One of the first stories I read on this site was"June Gets Even" but it was a much longer story in which Jerry would not have sex with his wife for months after she and Ralph gave up their revenge sex. Is this an abbreviated rewrite of the original or am I thinking of the wrong story? 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

This is a good place to drop a bomb......kill 'em all. Hope Charlie is visiting when it hits.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
Good story

The problem in these stories can sometimes be the punishment is worse than the crime.

I read the followup and frankly is falls very short...You don't drop a bomb on someone like that and then suddenly say all is forgiven...after a couple of rolls in the hay...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh well

oh well at least he found out he was married to a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You were so close.....

Everything was better then good until the ending and then everything fell apart. It felt like you were writing with a deadline or time limit and you ran out of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sure Jerry has a choice. There's an old car battery....

in the garage that he's been meaning to recycle. His choice is to wait until June is in bed fucking Ralph, bring in the battery and slop the sulphuric acid contents over their pubic areas. Drastic perhaps, but who says the pukes who unlawfully restrained Mary and Jerry deserves anything better. Now it would be June without a choice, not that she deserves one.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was cute

I rated it 5*****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

Everyone cheats and now everyone is swingers. Bullshit. Many sequels to read.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

a cock is smoked, a cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

The second to last line destroyed your entire story. It was contrary to everything that came before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like that was possible.

Too many cheaters. I think it far more likely they all ended up divorced, moved away and never saw each other again. Your ending was simply implausible even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Writing Good Story? Not!

Although from the grammatical view, there is very little to criticize, from my own personal viewpoint I do not find stories about spouse swapping all that appealing. But I am sure I will be shouted down by overwhelming numbers who favor this particular genre of stories. If I were a marriage councillor, I would urge both of these couples to get divorces and be willing to make my recommendations known to their lawyers and the divorce court judge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Did They or Didn't They?

Maybe I'm dense, but it was never clear to me that Jerry and Mary were cheating.

She never saw who was in bed with Mary, the guy leaving Mary's house walked toward June's house and Jerry came in soon after, but it MIGHT not have been the same guy, etc.

Without knowing for sure it's hard to know what to think about her actions.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT WAS EITHER MURDER OR

share swapping double cucks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce time!

Nuff said

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Moral of the story

is don't let ANYONE including your wife, tie you up. If I've learned nothing else from LW, I've learned that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

I guess June and Ralph will be going to jail for tying up Jerry! Yes that's against the law.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Again

He was first, she was worst. Adios bitch.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Just walk away.

They both should just call it quits. A toxic relationship with no real future for a positive environment to evently create a family.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
The ending lost it

Once they’re swapping, its no longer revenge. In fact, it’s more than forgiveness - you’ve told the spouses that whatever they do, you’ll work it out. The story would have worked better if June and Ralph became a permanent couple.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
No affair

There is nothing saying that Mary and Jerry were having an affair except for June's idiotic assumptions. Give us something that at least supports her stupidity. As it stands this is poorly written, and executed. Totally half baked as a story, because half of it is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hasn't This Story

Arc been done to death and better? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They'll be divorced within the year. What a bunch of unlikeable characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous