Jungle Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody needs that kind of drama," I mumble to myself, thinking about what I had done with Q (oh, NOW you remember his name...err, letter). "No lust, no love, no relationships." I chuckled darkly. "I've just realized I'm not ready for it."

"Nobody needs it... doesn't mean we stop wanting it," Otis declares.

"Ain't that the truth," I mumble, but he hears me and starts laughing. I look over at him and his other dimple comes out to say hi. 'Too cute...'

"Hmm?" He asks, looking my way.

"Uh..." Did I really just say that out loud? "I- I think your dimples are cute."

He looks down at me, his honey gaze almost glazing me as he looks me over. "I think everything about you is cute."

Ba-thump. He does? Wait, what? "Really?" I breathe out, a little too huskily if you ask me.

His hand comes to cup my face, and I feel his breathe tickling my skin. "Yes, really."

I look up at him skeptically. The guy is gorgeous. Why would he be interested in me? "For how long?"

He smiled, his gaze dancing over my lips. "For as long as I can remember."

My body starts humming as I nervously lick my lips. As expected, his eyes never left my lips. "I thought you just said you didn't need that kind of drama. You know, love and what not."

"True," he says as he bends down. "Doesn't mean I don't want it," he whispers against my lips before he claims them once more.

Without his coaxing, I was already down on the futon, allowing him to hover above me. His lips never left mine as he did away with the blanket that I had grown attached to, discarding it to the floor beneath us as he settled in between my legs.

My center reignited, I closed my eyes as his hands wandered. Where his hands went, his lips followed, and I whimpered at the trail he scorched down my body. I bit my lip as he bit my throbbing tip, lapping at the sensitive skin on my breast. A free hand caught my other nipple and I hissed as he began to tease them relentlessly, moving back and forth between my peaks and dipping his tongue into the valley that flowed straight down into my navel. He lingered here, flicking his tongue in and over my taut belly button as his hands softly grazed over my soft and tamed mound. He spread my thighs wider as he tauntingly rubbed the soft skin there. I moaned, holding back the urge to laugh.

"D-Don't... I'm ticklish," I whimper.

His low chuckle flowed over me as the sound of his voice coated my wall with juices just begging to be tasted. "That's good to know." Before I could ask what he meant, two fingers were inside me and I was gasping for my breath. My walls coaxed him in, begging for his fingers to go deeper. And he did. Pulling out and going in a bit further as my mind became clouded.

"Stop... playing around," I plead, wanting him on top and kissing me. Instead, he removed his fingers and ran his tongue against my other set of lips and I cried, colors jumping all over my retinas as my body became lit with tiny explosions.

"Oh Dee, you know I like to tease," he whispered against me. I grit my teeth as I shook my head. Not here, not now. No teasing, I silently ask, thinking back to the times that he would torment me when I came down to their room. He'd get me all bothered and then make me smile all over again.

"I hate you," I mutter through my hazy mind, hoping that his lips would never stop doing their devilish little tricks.

"Hmm, that's too bad. I actually like you," Otis says as he comes back up to kiss me. I moan as I taste myself on him, barely recognizing what he told me.

As he kissed me, I realized that his arm was stretching out for something. One of my own arms snakes up around his neck and grabs hold of his pretty hair, smashing him even closer to my body.

He chuckled again. "Slow down, Dee. I have to put this on first."

Confused, I pull back so that he can push himself away from me as he fumbled with the tiny packet in his hands. I blush as I realize what it is, but I can't turn away as Otis pulls his penis out from his boxers and slides it on. I mentally slap myself, realizing that I should have been the one to bring up contraceptives. You JUST left the health clinic this afternoon, dumbass.

My mental reprimand soon gets discarded because Otis is now over me, staring down at me and smiling softly. "You're so beautiful," he murmurs as one of his hands pulls gently on my hair. As he entered me, I realized that I believed him.

The memories of that night cannot compare to what is happening right now. A chair can get the job done, but now I'm lying down as he's on top of me, driving deeper into me than any horizontal position could ever do.

I gasp as I take in his full length, unable to comprehend the size and girth that was wreaking havoc on my inner walls and making me squirm and sweat. He found his tempo and he was beating it like a pro. I couldn't breathe because he was knocking the wind out of me. So calculated and precise were his movements that he hit the right spot every. Single. Time.

For a second there, I think I blacked out. But I'm back, riding the waves of ecstasy until I realize that I'm above him now and he's arching against me, his body silently pleading for me to slam down against him. So I did, arching my back to get the best position possible.

Our bodies danced, glistening with the moist heat that had grown between us.

"Otis," I helplessly cry out, loving his name on my lips as he proceeds to try to break me in two, loving me roughly and touching me softly. His hands were on my hips and they ventured to my bouncing ass and massaged the cheeks, making me shiver and quiver above him as once again I'm hitting an orgasm that washes over me like a summer's rain.

"Dee," he trembles below me before once again switching our position. Now I'm on his lap and I'm riding his still hardened dick, but now I could feel it pulsating within me, and I knew he was close to the edge. But the position we were in now was too similar to the last night I was in this room. No... it was different as well. Otis knows it's me, his hands are traveling my body as he dives deeper into my succulent waters and his eyes meet mine as I take his lips for myself. Q would never do something like this with me, rolling around in the throes of passion.

'What the fuck's wrong with you, Dee? I don't want you like that!' His voice taunts me in my ear and I push it away with Otis' moans and groans. The man in front of me right now, wants me for me. It's what I want, right?

As my teeth teasingly nip at the skin between his neck and shoulder, I feel his body tightening before he releases, and I'm almost disappointed that he didn't cake my walls with his juices, but rather the condom I almost forgot was there. As he arrived, he growled, matching Simba's roar as he stood proudly on Pride Rock.

I collapse on top of him, listening to our slowing breaths and our rapid heartbeats. "Hey, Dee?"

Lazily, I look down at him. "Hmm?" I offer, too tired to give anything else. I hear him chuckling as he slowly repositions me until my back is to his chest. He grabs the blanket off the floor and throws it over us.

"I hope you don't regret giving your virginity to me," he whispers. Stiffening slightly against him, I didn't know what to say. My body and mind worn out from the day's events, I just shook my head.

"Oh, good." I could hear the smile in his voice. "One more thing. Would you be my girlfriend?" I hear him say as sleep begins to sink in.

"Mmm... sure, why not?" is what I softly murmur before I drift off into darkness. In my dreams, the jungle heat returns to me again, but this time, it's Otis that cools me off.

*********

I look down at the sleeping beauty below me, and I smile despite myself. Even if she doesn't remember, it was nice to hear her say she'd be my girl.

'My girl.' I suddenly wrap an around her and grab her breast, almost possessively. Her small orb was completely covered by my hand, yet it made me happy for some reason.

But the paper I held in my hand earlier today soon started to wash away some of that happiness. I had picked up papers that said that Dee went to get tested. From what I could tell before she snatched it away, she was clean.

I look down at her sleeping frame, noticing how her hands curl in her sleep. When I asked her about my taking her virginity, she simply shook her head. She didn't deny it, but she also didn't say anything at all.

I frown as I pull her close to me, starting to succumb to sleep's temptation. It doesn't matter. As long as she will have me, I'll be the only man she'll ever need in her life.

*********

It seems I still haven't learned my lesson. Congratulations, Dee. You've just slept with two of your friends that happen to be roommates.

'Hey, dumbass... you're STILL a dumbass.'

12