Jungle Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed against Deshi, his yowl of completion fading in his own ears, and Deshi's body was still quivering around him. His flesh was sensitive, and he whined, licking at Deshi's lips as they came down from the high of release together. The scent of their come mingled in the air, and the smug satisfaction he felt in that moment couldn't be topped by anything else. He began to purr, and Deshi's fingers combed through his hair, caressed his sweaty brow and cheeks. He grinned down at the boy, all teeth and pride, and Deshi laughed breathlessly up at him.

"I love you," Deshi said.

He chuffed and nipped the inside of Deshi's wrist. "I love you."

They may not have had many words to express themselves yet, but those three were the most important. They were understood without any explanation, without any need for fumbling, and they were the ones that bound them together more tightly than any others. They loved their jungle. They loved their cats. They loved each other. Together, they'd defend the leopards against the poachers, and as he settled beside Deshi, held him close in his arms, he couldn't think of a better path to walk.

THE END