Junior Takes a Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"Well ask her yourself parson," he said as he looked directly at Glenda. Glenda was intoxicated by the moonshine by now and she looked up from her glass. "That's funny," she said as she giggled and took a sip. "For a minute I thought that I was going to be the bride!" Everybody around the table laughed except for the preacher. After a round of laughter, everyone became solemn again.

"Well Glenda? Are you ready?" the parson asked?

"Oh my god!" Glenda shouted suddenly under the realization of what was happening. "You guys are out of your friggin' mind!" she screamed as she got up and moved to the door.

"Git her Junior," Ma shouted as she wobbled across the kitchen floor.

"We need to hurry folks, I've got another weddin' and a funeral before I go back to the parsonage tonight!" the preacher said forcefully.

Junior took the small girl by the waist and lifted her off the ground. "I'll be back Pa," he said as he carried the girl into the other room kicking and screaming. When the door was shut he threw Glenda down on the bed. "Now lookie here Glenda. I'm not any happier about this union than you are. Let's just make the best of it and when we get back to the city we'll get it annulled."

"You guys are fucking sick," Glenda slurred her drunken insult at him.

"If you want to leave that's the way it's got to be. Now are you gonna pretend to marry me or are we just gonna have to let Pa have his way with you and keep you locked up till he's had his fill of you. Hell, if he hadn't intended for me to take you as his bride, he'd have already fucked your little brains out!"

"Oh no!" Glenda began to sob. "I didn't want any of this to happen!" she cried large tears.

"I didn't either. Like I said, when we get back to the city we can get it annulled and that will be the end of it. I'll just tell Pa that you ran off with the milkman or something. Now get yourself together and let's get on with it!" Junior grabbed the girl by the waist and hoisted her up and planted her on her unsteady feet. "Let's go Glenda!" he said with a forcefulness in his voice.

"Ok," Glenda said softly. "But only if we are going to get it annulled when we get back to town!"

"We will," said Junior. Glenda followed Junior into the living room and looked at Ma and Pa Carlson as they sat at the table. "I've decided to accept Junior's proposal," she said with trembling lips.

"Well hot damn!" Pa shouted. "Let's get on with the weddin'!"

The ceremony was short. Just the basic things. When they got down to the "I do's" Glenda thought about not saying it, but she resigned herself to the fact that she had no choice. "I do," said Glenda and then the preacher turned and said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Ma and pa jumped up and down and danced a jig and Junior took Glenda by the arms and pulled her tightly. "When we get back to the city," he said and he placed his big strong lips against Glenda's mouth. Glenda felt something stir within her body as Junior held her tight. It wasn't love. It wasn't caring. It was that animal passion that one feels when she is held tightly by a man and the alcohol has taken hold of her.

"Hot damn!" yelled Pa. "Let's all have a drink," he said as they signed the marriage certificate.

"I'm all for that," Glenda said as she turned and walked into the kitchen. Pouring a full glass, she proceeded to drink while everybody else danced and partied. "What a fucking mess," she said as she downed some more. She sat there at the table and then the rest of the family came into the room.

"Well," said Pa. "Don't you two love birds think it's time to go do the things that love birds like to do on their weddin' night?"

"Whatever," Glenda said as she sat the glass down. "We might as well get it over with," she said as she stood up. "Where's the bedroom?"

"You was jest in it girl," Ma said pointing to the door off the kitchen.

"Well, let's get it over with," she said as she started to take off her dress. Ma's eyes got as big as silver dollars as she watched Glenda walk to the doorway. Glenda dropped her dress and turned, covering her small breasts. "Well, you gonna come stud?" she asked as she teased her new husband.

Junior blushed and stumbled as he walked to the door and followed his bride and shut the door behind him.

"Look Glenda, I'm sorry this has been so rough on you. I'll treat you to a nice dinner when we get back to town," he said.

Glenda turned to him and put her hands to her side. "Well, ain't you gonna' fuck me big boy?" she asked as she pulled her white panties off of her hips and dropped them to the floor?

"Look Glenda, we don't have to do this," he said embarrassed to no end.

"What's wrong stud," she said sneering at him. "Aren't you man enough to take it by yourself or do you have to have Ma and Pa here to tell you what to do!" she taunted.

"Glenda," he said pausing as he stared at her body. "I think you're beautiful but I know that you want to save yourself for the man you want to spend the rest of your life with."

Glenda laughed loudly. "Save myself? Save myself? What's the deal Junior?" Laying herself on the bed, she spread her legs slightly. "Oh, now I get it, now I see! You think that I'm a virgin don't you mister Junior Carlson! Well, I'm not," she said with ice in her voice. "In fact I've had men that look a hell of a lot better than you and I've let them fuck my brains out!" she screamed her temper flaring.

"Stop it Glenda," he said. "This won't help anything!"

"Oh, maybe I've got it figured out Junior! I know what it is! You can't get it up can you? I bet you can't get that little dick of yours up. That's why you didn't want to get a young bride. It's because you can't get your little limp dick up and fuck. Or maybe you just can't fuck a real woman!" she said running her hands along her neatly trimmed bush.

"Damint! Stop it!" he whispered loudly, trying to control his temper.

Glenda got off the bed and stood directly in Junior's face. Her hand moved toward the crotch of hi his jeans. He turned and she grabbed his ass instead. "Or maybe I need to get Pa. I bet he'd like to get a chance to sink his cock into a young piece of pussy. Hell, I bet your Ma hasn't fucked him in years! Bet he'd like a chance for some strange cunt!" Junior pushed Glenda with his forearm and she stumbled back on the bed. "What's wrong big boy, can't you just take what you want?" Lying back, she spread her legs wide and pulled them into the air and gave him a good look at her neatly trimmed mound and her firm ass cheeks. "Well come on big boy! Get that motherfucker out and show me you can get the little bastard up!"

Junior's face was completely red and his temper was flaring by now. He kicked his boots off one at a time and they went crashing into the wall. "I'll show you what I've got you little slut! I'll show you what I've got," he said as he pulled his socks off and then unbuttoned his overalls. Glenda laughed as he pulled the straps down and let it hang from his waist. He pulled his shirt off and his hairy chest came into view.

"Well come on Jethro. Come on and show me," she said as she moved her finger into her spread pussy. "I bet your dick can't do this," she taunted as she frigged herself.

"Bitch," he said under his breath as he turned around with his back to her and pulled his overalls down and stepped out of them. Next his shorts were to the floor and Glenda laughed when she saw his ass. "Not much of an ass Jethro," she said as she looked at him. "Turn around and let me see what you've got!"

"Bitch!" he said as he turned around facing Glenda. Her taunting ceased when Glenda saw what he had. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed when she saw the size of his cock. "Oh my fucking god!" she said again as she looked on his manhood. Surprise replaced her anger as she saw his semi erect dick. It was at least 10 inches long and it was so wide that she would not be able to even wrap her hand around it.

"Yeah. That's right girl," he said as he stroked his cock. "It's a nice one isn't it? And just think, I was going to cheat you out of it. But since you seem to want it so bad, I'm going to give it to you bitch!" he said loudly and firmly.

"The fuck you are!" she yelled. Glenda tried to scramble away but it was no use. Junior was on her in a New York minute and he pinned her to the bed.

"Ain't such a mouthy little bitch now are you?" he said as he pressed his hard dick into her flesh. "You ain't nearly as tough as you were are you Glenda," he said as he held her down and rubbed his fat cock over her belly.

"Let me go you fucking freak. Let me go now!" she screamed.

"I'll let you go when I'm done with you cunt," he said as he pulled her arms above her head and held her wrists tightly. "You're going to like this city girl," he teased as he took his cock in his hand and touched her pussy lips with it. "And it's going to be a while before I'm done with you girl!" Glenda opened her mouth to scream but Junior put his large lips over them and muffled her screams.

"Mmmmmmffffff" was all that came out when he placed the head of his cock in between her vaginal lips.

Taking his lips from hers, he stared at the waif of a girl beneath him. "Relax honey, you'll like this lots," he said as the head of his wide member speared her tender opening.

"You sick mother-fffffffff," she said as she was once again muffled by his large lips. "Mmmmmmmfffff" she groaned once again as she felt her pussy spread wide for his invasion.

Glenda struggled and then she bit his tender mouth and he jerked back in pain. "Ok Glenda, if that's the way you want it. I can give it to you that way," he said releasing her hands. Junior laughed as Glenda hit him and tried to fend him off. "Oh. Please stop. It hurts so bad Glenda," he laughed as he sarcastically faked pain.

"Sick fucking redneck!" she screeched and dug her nails into his shoulders. Junior ignored her insults as he pulled his hips back and thrust his 10 inches deep into her womb! "Oh god you're fucking tight. I thought you said you'd had a man in this pussy. Hell, all you must have had was little boys!" he teased her as he pushed his hips tightly against hers. Tears ran down Glenda's face as he pulled his cock slowly out and rammed it forward again.

Junior repositioned himself and put his hands to the side of her head. "Oh no Junior! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" she cried, the tears becoming bigger and more frequent.

"Too fucking bad slut," he said as he began to fuck her hard. "So fucking tight!" he groaned with every stroke. "So fucking tight!" he moaned as he pushed into her. Glenda fought hard to keep from passing out and then she felt her body begin to betray her emotions. Her pussy, instead of trying to push Junior out, seemed to be getting wetter with every stroke.

"Oh no!" she moaned again. "Oh, oh, oh nooooooo," she moaned again as he pushed into her.

"Oh yes bitch," he said as he pushed between her creamy white thighs. Glenda wrapped her legs around Junior's hips and her arms around his neck. "Oh god Junior! So big! Fuck me Junior! Fuck me you stud!" she yelled as she began to meet his thrusts.

Junior pushed harder and harder and the sounds of his balls slapping at her ass filled the room as he pounded into her. "Still think I'm a limp dick you little tease," he asked?

"Oh god no! Oh god no! So big! So wide! Oh my god Junior!" she groaned and pushed her pelvic bones hard against his. Junior stopped his movement and left himself buried deeply inside her now juicy cunt. "Oh, I remember now, you wanted me to stop didn't you Glenda," he said as he withdrew his hard cock and rubbed it against her clit.

Sweat dripped from Junior down onto his reluctant bride. "No please. Please don't stop," she whispered into his ear. "Please fuck me Junior. Please push your cock hard into my cunt!" she begged.

"I'm tired Glenda," he said as he moved off of her and lay on his back. "It's been a long day."

Dumbfounded, Glenda lay there panting, her pussy longing to be filled. "What the fuck Junior?" she asked as her freshly fucked pussy seemed to beg for more.

"I'm tired girl! Now if you really want my cock," he said as he held the long member in his hand, "then you are going to have to do some of the work yourself!" Taking her cue, Glenda rolled over and positioned her legs on both sides of his hips. "Asshole," she said as the grinning man slapped his large prick between her butt cheeks. Glenda reached behind her and her fingers wrapped around his dick. "Ooh. Looks like the little cunt wants more," he taunted. Glenda moved forward and put her pussy opening against his hardness. "Yeah," he groaned as she rubbed her honeyhole with his pole. "Looks like she wants it bad," he teased as he bumped against her. Slowly, deliberately, she stroked him and rubbed herself against him. "Junior likes that doesn't he," she whispered as she pressed her hard breasts into his chest.

"Oh yeah. I like it bunches bitch." Massaging his cock and rubing the head against her wet outer lips was causing his groin to boil. "Keep that up cunt and I'm gonna cum all over your ass." Instead of slowing down, her movement against his cock and her masturbation continued. "Oh god Glenda, I'm gonna' shoot my load any minute."

"Oh no you're not," she laughed as her hands moved down his rigid member and to his testicles. "Remember Junior boy, I am supposed to take what I want," she said as she dug her fingernails into his tender sack.

"Fucking whore!" he yelled as he bucked his hips and she landed beside him. "What the fuck was that?" he asked, rubbing between his legs.

"That's for calling me a bitch asshole!" she screamed at him. "Now you can just go fuck yourself!" Glenda moved to all fours and was almost off the bed when she felt Junior's large hands take hold of her hips. "Leave me alone Junior Carlson!"

"I don't think so Glenda," he said as he threw her back onto her stomach in the middle of the bed. "I should have known better than to let you have control!" Junior moved between her legs and pulled her ass up in the air. "Now you're gonna' get it good girl," he said, holding her hips tightly. "Now you're gonna' get it real good my precious bride!" Glenda could feel Junior's large cock as it entered her pussy from behind. How wonderfully it felt as he pushed inside her folds.

"You fucker!" she yelled, pretending she didn't want what was happening to her. "Stop! Noooooooo!" she yelled.

"Oh yes you little slut. Junior's....." he panted, "gonna fuck......" he groaned, "fuck you real good!" he finished as he pushed in and out of her tight pussy!

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh damn!" she cooed. Her hands moved behind her and her fingernails scraped across his hips with every exit from her depths. "Oh my god! I'm. I'm. I'm cummingggggggg!" she groaned as she dug her nails into his ass cheeks and held on for dear life.

"So fucking tight!" he yelled one more time as he pushed his prick into her and the eruption began. Spurt after spurt after spurt of his semen squirted into her as he pumped into her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed and held tightly onto him. Finally he collapsed his weight on her and she let him go. "I think I've changed my mind. I believe I'll keep you," Junior finally said when he caught his breath."

"You fuck me like that and I won't want to leave Junior boy," she said.

"Ready for your wedding present?"

"Present?" she asked. "You got me a wedding present?"

"Well," Junior paused. "It's really from Ma," he said finally.

"Ooh, I love presents Junior," she exclaimed! "I can't wait!"

Just then the door opened and Junior smiled as he saw Pa Carlson standing in the doorway without a stitch of clothing on and stroking his large cock. "Like I always said Glenda," the family that plays together stays together."

That was six years and 5 kids ago. Although we're not sure if Junior or Pa is the father, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that the family continued to go on and Glenda and Junior were waiting for the day when they chose a bride for their boy, Jessi Carlson the 3rd.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12