All Comments on 'Jupiter Has Landed Ch. 01'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bored

You have a woman that fights like a "banshee" when she'd kidnapped, but once they start touching her she becomes helpless...

I'm bored with the concept that for an orgasm a woman would do ANYTHING, even give up a formula for curing cancer...riiight...how original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The premise is ridiculous

But I will give you an A+ for the sexual content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!

loved it...where's the rest of this story? your stories are the main reason I keep coming back and reading!

Ada StuartAda Stuartover 17 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in USA from Ada Stuart

I'm so glad you liked the story as this is one of the "strangest" stories I've ever written.

I've also receieved a lot of mixed responses to it, and I don't blame them since the next chapter will explain a lot more of the plot and contain some unexpected events.

Unfortunately the next chapter is still in my head, but it will be done - I promise.

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Sexy! Amazing build-up! I hope to see more, if possible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES